Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:37 pm

Username; Vynatge.
Name; Ellis Walker
Gender; Male
Gender (For Breeding); Female

My third time being a GA <3

End Date ~ 12-12-17
~
Prettying up is allowed, just nothing major please.
Extras are not allowed.

To win this one, you must write a story about something fun they have done, or plan to do, this year.
Minimum of 100 Words, Maximum of 3000 Words.

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Gender (Biological);
Story (100 Min, 3000 Max);
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2068 - Open

Postby gravestones » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:39 pm

Username;
Vyntage.
Name;
Ellis Walker
Gender;
Male
Gender (Biological);
Female
Journal Entry 1087, December 1st, 2017
Hello again,
I'm setting into the new place. It's good, I guess. It'll be fun living with my best friend in the house across town. I mean, at least it's in the same town. It's not like I moved states away or anything. But sometimes I wish it was. It really hurts a lot to be kicked out. But I know I'm safe here and that's what matters. Leslie, my best friend tells me I'm still processing and in shock. That's why I'm not crying or anything. I guess she might be right.

On another note, Leslie insists on bringing me out with her other friends to go ice skating. I love to skate. I close my eyes and I feel so free and the world just falls away. My family used to say I should go pro but I never wanted to do that because I feel like it would take the joy out of it for me. It would become something I had to do and it would consume my life. Besides, I'd much rather be a dentist. I want to give people confidence and help fix something that can make them really insecure or even suffer through aches or broken teeth. People often laugh when I say what I want to be, especially since I've wanted it since I was a kid.

I had better get to bed, it's been a long day.
Bye again,
Ellis

Journal Entry 1088, December 1st, 2017
Hello again,
It did not go how I expected at all. Call me jealous, call me what you want. Leslie paid literally no attention to me at all and there were hardly any people I knew there. She was too busy with, I guess, her new best friend. After everything that's happened with my family, it stung a lot.

But it really wasn't all bad. I had a great time thanks to Wylie. I met them briefly before but they're so nice. They noticed me sitting alone and talked to me. We talked for hours and ended up skating away from everyone else. When the others left I told them I was fine where I was. It'll be awkward tomorrow when I see Leslie, but I don't care. Wylie's sweet and thanks to them I felt free again, like my problems couldn't touch me for a while.

I'm going to bed. I'm really sore. Can't wait to see Wylie again tomorrow.
Bye again,
Ellis
Last edited by gravestones on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:54 am

Freckle bab! ;0; Congrats on another GA, Wolf! (:
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 am

-Bump-
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2075 - Open

Postby finifugal ✨ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 pm

mark : o

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runaway » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:57 pm

I like the fade and texture in his mane and tail and I love their eyes too. You did a great job on them. Just gonna be watching this one because the wife's entering. :D
[center]WIP
Runaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Vyntage. wrote:
Username;
Vyntage.
Name;
Ellis Walker
Gender;
Male
Gender (Biological);
Female
Journal Entry 1087, December 1st, 2017
Hello again,
I'm setting into the new place. It's good, I guess. It'll be fun living with my best friend in the house across town. I mean, at least it's in the same town. It's not like I moved states away or anything. But sometimes I wish it was. It really hurts a lot to be kicked out. But I know I'm safe here and that's what matters. Leslie, my best friend tells me I'm still processing and in shock. That's why I'm not crying or anything. I guess she might be right.

On another note, Leslie insists on bringing me out with her other friends to go ice skating. I love to skate. I close my eyes and I feel so free and the world just falls away. My family used to say I should go pro but I never wanted to do that because I feel like it would take the joy out of it for me. It would become something I had to do and it would consume my life. Besides, I'd much rather be a dentist. I want to give people confidence and help fix something that can make them really insecure or even suffer through aches or broken teeth. People often laugh when I say what I want to be, especially since I've wanted it since I was a kid.

I had better get to bed, it's been a long day.
Bye again,
Ellis

Journal Entry 1088, December 1st, 2017
Hello again,
It did not go how I expected at all. Call me jealous, call me what you want. Leslie paid literally no attention to me at all and there were hardly any people I knew there. She was too busy with, I guess, her new best friend. After everything that's happened with my family, it stung a lot.

But it really wasn't all bad. I had a great time thanks to Wylie. I met them briefly before but they're so nice. They noticed me sitting alone and talked to me. We talked for hours and ended up skating away from everyone else. When the others left I told them I was fine where I was. It'll be awkward tomorrow when I see Leslie, but I don't care. Wylie's sweet and thanks to them I felt free again, like my problems couldn't touch me for a while.

I'm going to bed. I'm really sore. Can't wait to see Wylie again tomorrow.
Bye again,
Ellis

Winner, take care! (Even though I was late and you're the only one that entered, rest in pepperonis)
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks so much! I love this little guy so much. <3
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me