Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
Coat Color: Flaxen Gold Cream Champagne Dun Varnish Appaloosa
Genotype: ee | aa | Crcr | Chch | DD | LpLp | ff
Breeding Notes:
o Will always pass Dun [D]
o Will always pass Appaloosa [Lp]
o Will always pass Flaxen [f]
- Flaxen will only express when bred to another flaxen. All other foals will be Flaxen Carriers
Last edited by Tynahi on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6142 Flaxen Gold Cream Dun Appaloosa

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:14 am

Username: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ In Color
Barn Name: Sepia
Personality & Background:
Sepia acts like she is from the 1920's, the Great Gatsby sort of life. Similar to Daisy from the books, she feels opressed and out of the light. Until she meets Gatsby, or in her case, Cherish. Cherish makes her feel alive, like no one ever could. In the book, Daisy is protrayed as dim and nieve. However, Sepia is bright, intelligent, and creative. While she feels that she could be doing more with her life and she is curious, she is also cautious, and likes feeling safe, much more. While Sepia is very conservative, she is also defiant, and likes to do the opposite of what is ecpected of her. Sometimes, enjoying spending her days and far after sunset at the far reaches of her pasture, refusing too come in except for when the strong pains of hunger finally reach her. She feels to need to accept others, even when they are rejected from the norm. This is particularly true when it comes to Radio. Radio has autism. Making him a bit different, but alsp completely loveable. While most other tolters dont understand him and seem to ignore him. Sepia has been one of the few to accept Radio with all his flaws, and love him for no other reason other than the fact that he is himself and hes perfect.

- being curious
- the company of other tolters
- long grass
- bright, warm and sunny days
- light rain
- butterflies

Dislikes:
- down pour
- winter
- cold winds
- spiders
- being told she cant do something

Fears:
- being forgotten or dismissed by everyone
- losing Cherish
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:31 am

Possible res! So pretty but i dont now if i can pull it off. :s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raury » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Reserveeeee
Raury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Username: Mango30
Show Name: Heart of Gold
Barn Name: Dorado (Gold in Spanish)
Personality: As his show names suggests, Dorado has a heart of gold. No matter how big or small, Dorado will treat them with kindness. Whether it's forced or genuine, he believe that everyone deserves kindness. Despite being so kind, Dorado tends to trust and love a little too much. He doesn't believe you can love too much and ends up putting his all even if it hurts him or breaks him. He's quite the optimist and tries to patch things up with kind words, actions, and just being caring. This, of course, is not always the solution. So, Dorado has taken care of being a little more cautious in how far he goes, but definitely still is filled with kindness from his head to his tail!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:59 am

Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:

wip
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:55 am

iStarz & Everly wrote:
Username: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ In Color
Barn Name: Sepia
Personality & Background:
Sepia acts like she is from the 1920's, the Great Gatsby sort of life. Similar to Daisy from the books, she feels opressed and out of the light. Until she meets Gatsby, or in her case, Cherish. Cherish makes her feel alive, like no one ever could. In the book, Daisy is protrayed as dim and nieve. However, Sepia is bright, intelligent, and creative. While she feels that she could be doing more with her life and she is curious, she is also cautious, and likes feeling safe, much more. While Sepia is very conservative, she is also defiant, and likes to do the opposite of what is ecpected of her. Sometimes, enjoying spending her days and far after sunset at the far reaches of her pasture, refusing too come in except for when the strong pains of hunger finally reach her. She feels to need to accept others, even when they are rejected from the norm. This is particularly true when it comes to Radio. Radio has autism. Making him a bit different, but alsp completely loveable. While most other tolters dont understand him and seem to ignore him. Sepia has been one of the few to accept Radio with all his flaws, and love him for no other reason other than the fact that he is himself and hes perfect.

- being curious
- the company of other tolters
- long grass
- bright, warm and sunny days
- light rain
- butterflies

Dislikes:
- down pour
- winter
- cold winds
- spiders
- being told she cant do something

Fears:
- being forgotten or dismissed by everyone
- losing Cherish

Congrats! I'll update the first post once I'm home c:

I apologize I forgot the halter section! Let me know what you'd like color wise!
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me