Viscet #1970 - Legendary #1 - Tri-tail! - winner! by jolteon

Based on Click to view
Artist jolteon [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1970 - Legendary #1 - Tri-tail! - winner!

Postby jolteon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Owner: juice box.
Name: Adriesta
Gender for breeding: female
Owned as of 1/15

GOD im so honored to be able to make a legendary for you guys (and one of my favorite traits at that)! ♥ it was an absolute blast creating this viscet! posting them extra early for u guys before class :'D

This will be an unlimited impress-me. You are free to go all-out here! But do keep in mind, quality over quantity.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
forgot the skeleton form xD

rules n stuff wrote:1. Go crazy! Any art, writing etc is allowed.
2. No offsite forms allowed, offthread forms are allowed though. You may
link any long stories (such as on google docs, etc.) in your form.
3. Prettying up is allowed and encouraged.
4. No guilt-tripping, especially once the winner(s) have been chosen
5. PM me any questions, or if an extension is needed! I will allow 1 extension only.
6. Most importantly, good luck and have fun!

End date: [strike]11/24 12/1 @ 11:59PM EST

so you have a month to complete your form c:[/strike]

Mutations:
Tri-tail - Legendary
Last edited by jolteon on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1970 - Legendary #1 - Tri-tail!

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 pm

possible ressss (very beautiful btw. I like how it looks like a sunset ouo)

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
𝚂 𝚄 𝙽 𝚂 𝙴 𝚃><><><><><𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝙴 𝚁

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █▐▐▐

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █▐▐▐

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙾𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚄𝚜 𝙰𝚕𝚕."
-something here

"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚏𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜."
-something here

"𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚍, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝙷𝚎𝚛."
-something here

"𝙸 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚆𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎."
-something here

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎... 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎."
-something here - final

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Omg..... mark >.> amazing work Sol!!!!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:00 am

click gif to go to form!

art by Kaoruthewolf
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:01 am

Very nice job! Love those colors <3
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1970 -- Tri-Tail --- Mᴀʀᴀ Rʜᴇᴀʟʟʏ Sʜᴀɴɴɪsᴛᴇʀ

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 am

ah, mark. if I possibly have the time I might try out.
here i go, and this time I'm determined to actually complete my form

Username: G1 Sunstreaker
Name: Mara Rheally Shannister

M ᴀ ʀ ᴀ T R ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ʏ T S ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɴ ɪ s ᴛ ᴇ ʀ

abilities wrote:• can breathe fire
• can influence regular fire
• nearly fireproof
• can set self alight
basics wrote:Mara Rheally Shannister
Female
39 yrs
"Apathy is not the evil this world makes it out to be."

Hᴇʀ Lᴇɢᴇɴᴅ

the greedy businesswoman wrote:Once upon a time, there was a viscet with a love of power.

She was one of many. The whisper of pride and greed isn't a selective one. What set her apart was her nature. Her care for others was minimal; she could do what it took and sleep soundly the same night. She was not evil, but rather despicable for sake of her apathy for the value of life.

Her parents loved her immensely, still. They treated her as any child ought to be; she was never wanting. Yet her pride tingled whenever she was given a gift, or taken on a day out. She wanted to make a name for herself, to step from the shadow she perceived herself to be hidden by.

So it was that she left her home and stole away on a quiet night when the snow was thick. The grief that greeted the couple from her empty bed the next morning was deep and passionate.

Long and far she journeyed, traversing hills and valleys and forests and mountains. She lived off of what she could hunt and the rivers she could find, and continued on this way for countless days before cresting the horizon upon which a great city lay.

Here, she knew. Here she would thrive.

And thrive she did. Her sweeping brilliance and cool professionalism caught the interest of many. From her deviousness was born an empire, one that grew with every paw she shook and every ego she stroked. She became an icon, a figurehead, a symbol of prosperity and success, and as she continued to climb her pride continued to swell.

Such a creature she had become that when she heard of an ancient item that could grant immeasurable power, her lust for the artifact became so great that she could not sleep for want of it. Day and night the prospect of omnipotence tormented her, slowly sealing away any shreds of morality that may have remained in the recesses of her long-since silenced conscience. The pressure built, ascended, reached its crescendo.

Like so many years ago, she slipped from her home and set on a journey to take her on the path to power. Her greed had long since overpowered any reason or doubt, and she made swift and deliberate progress.

Upon reaching her destination, she did not hesitate to enter the crumbling mouth of the mountain cave, instead forging ahead with a passion built upon pride. She was going to have what she wanted. She was going to win.

The unnatural green flame burned ethereally on its stone pedestal. Its call was strong, pulling, beckoning, whispering. I can be yours, it crooned. I can give you everything you want and more.

The decision had been made long before her arrival, and without faltering she thrust her paws forth into the swirling shape.

The transformation was swift. It began with a nearly pleasant sensation of needle pinpricks dancing up her forearms and into her chest, vibrating her ribs and rattling against her lungs. Then the pain began. It split into her skull with a sudden ferocity, tearing at her mind and peeling back the layers of her psyche to delve into her core. She was as bare as she had ever felt.

Her screaming did not stop until she blacked out.

Upon awakening, the first thing she noticed is that the previously lit room, awash with the light of the flickering green flame, was now pitch black. The second thing she noticed was the distinct sensation of extra weight bringing down her rear end, and more motion than what her tail could account for.

Immediately she began to thrash, fearing she had somehow awakened a malevolent being. Her flight from the cave was long and arduous, full of stumbling and collisions and no small amount of terror.

It was only upon bursting forth into the light of early morning that she understood the terrible truth.

Her return was in secret. Her tails, numbering three, made traveling difficult for the first few days, and the trip took longer than she desired. More than once had she ducked into a ditch or patch of brush, praying for concealment as an unaware party of travelers passed her by.

Her answers were few and her questions were many. Were there others like her, foolish, blinded by greed and powerlust? Was this...permanent? Was she cursed, or merely imbued with detrimental magic? Who was she, now?

Do not grieve, for her tale does not end here. It is all we know, but it is not the end; for somewhere out there she is learning, growing, controlling. Magic can be harnessed, and her brilliance was such that a feat like so would fall easily into the realm of possibility. Instead let this be a reminder, a grave and solemn sign that points the way to destruction.

Turn tail, traveler, and flee the other way. Don't look back, no matter how powerful the whispers become. Power is no gift--not when it is stolen.

Hᴇʀ Dɪsᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ

enter Mara wrote:
    Kᴇʏᴡᴏʀᴅs --- Ambitious | Manipulative | Ruthless | Reticent | Calculating

Mara started her path as a relatively normal viscet. One tail, two loving parents, and a wonderful home surrounded by wonderful viscets. If only she weren't fundamentally broken, she would have gone far and advanced her world to new horizons. She could have done so much good. As a viscling she was very nearly as normal as she looked; she laughed, she played, she cried, she hurt. It did not take long, however, for her nature to display itself. At her core, Mara is ruthless and indifferent, an unforgiving creature with but minimal thoughts to be spared for those around her. Her incredible intellect and ambition are fueled by one drive alone: personal gain and achievement. She is incredibly gifted in strategy and intellect, and uses these to her advantage in any way possible.

Hᴇʀ Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

Prelude wrote: It was during the middle of a particularly harsh winter when the egg hatched.
The forecast had been bleak for the past month. Everywhere viscets were bundling up in their houses, tucking themselves next to their fireplaces and next to each other. Even for northern Montana the sudden drop was unusual, and the cold snap’s icy freeze had driven most public activity to a standstill.
It was very cold.
And yet inside the spacious house it was hot and comfortable. The fireplace roared, its crackling voice warm as it crooned of peace and sleep. Blankets and stuffing, arranged into a nestlike bundle, sat carefully pooled onto the coarse rug before the stone platform of the fireplace’s threshold. From within its cozy cradle the egg shivered and cracked, stirring the female that lay curled around it. She lifted her head for a long, thick moment, expression morphing as she watched the egg begin to tremble.
Her jubilant cry brought her mate, stumbling into the room in astonishment as the hairline threads of space began to widen and separate. Both of them curled around the spotted life, heightened, eager nervousness running thin between them as the tremors became blunt force rattles.
The egg broke simply. It wasn’t violent, or dramatic. Apprehension tainted their excitement when a piece of the shell separated entirely and slipped downwards to one side. But then a black nose rimmed in white protruded through the dim crack, and as the white fragment lifted and two striking green eyes blinked out at them, all nerves faded away and melted into immediate love and affection.
Nearly sobbing with love and happiness, the mother coaxed the viscling out gently, tapping her claws on the blankets just before the egg as the father sat in the immobilized shock of joy. The tiny viscling watched her for a moment with the confusion of infancy before lifting two white-rimmed paws to press on the top edge of the shell, and bubbling laughter spilled from both parents when the imbalance sent the viscling sprawling to the ground just in front of the egg.
Gingerly, the mother reached forth and gathered the dazed infant into her paws, bringing the already-tiring bundle to her chest as her mate rested a paw on her foreleg. Exhilarated and giddy beyond belief, the parents looked at each other for a long moment, breathless as their tiny life burrowed into her mother’s warm fluff and began to succumb to the gentle pull of slumber.
Tenderly, the father laid his nose against their daughter’s back.
“Welcome to the world, Mara Rheally Shannister. Welcome to the world.”

Snow wrote: It took three winters for the flaw to become apparent.
“Mara! Your friends are here to play!”
The snow was fresh and heavy from the previous night’s storm. White and etheral in its perfection, its glittering surface caught the sun and brightened the clear day, sparkling in the eyes of the visclings that were aching to run through its fluffy chill.
Mara stood pressed against the glass, her gaze vacantly intrigued.
“How far may I go out today?” she asked softly, watching as a blue-and-white viscling tumbled through his front door and out into the white.
“The same as usual, honey. Please stay where you can see the house.”
From beneath her rose-and-white toboggan Mara nodded, and within seconds the front door was swinging shut as a black tuft whisked through the opening.
The blue and white viscling was already playing in the snow. His paws were making small, silly indents in the snow, and he laughed to himself as a door slammed and another viscling flitted towards him, this one green with hints of gold.
Mara’s approach interrupted their enthusiastic greetings.
“Snowball fight?” she asked without preamble.
Both viscling grinned in her direction.
Words were scarce as all three split and began scrambling for their preferred snowdrift. The snow was wet today, and that meant projectiles would be hard-packed and accurate.
It didn’t take Mara long to assess her position. The ground she’d chosen was hedged on one side by thick evergreen bushes, providing cover but also reducing her field of vision. To her back was the snowdrift--her arsenal--and to her right she had an open view of the street and neighbouring yards.
For a few terse seconds she studied her environment. Then, with a plan devised, she set about building a quick, sturdy little wall to hide behind, shoveling snow from the edge of the drift and compressing it into two fat bricks. Once finished the formed corner was large enough to mostly conceal her body, and she set about shaping and piling snowballs while alertly watching for movement.
It wasn’t much longer before the first missiles struck the ground behind her. Ducking down, she listened for the telltale whistle of snow slicing through the air, and after a long moment of silence quickly rose and flung one of her own in the direction she knew the green viscling lay.
They’d only been throwing for a few minutes when a voice called for a halt. She rose from behind her wall and was greeted with the fuming face of the snow-drenched blue viscling.
“What are you doing?” he demanded, stalking towards her rapidly.
“Throwing snowballs,” came her blunt reply.
“No! I mean what are you doing with a wall!”
Genuine confusion sparked in Mara. “What do you mean? We’re allowed to build walls.”
From behind a snowdrift the green and gold viscling slowly rose, watching the scene unfold with the nosy curiosity of childhood. The blue viscling began to splutter, his ears pinning back against his head. “I-the-it-it was supposed to be obvious!”
At once Mara understood what was happening. The other child’s pride was taking a beating because of her smarts, and he was here to throw a tantrum. She watched with a sudden rise of indifference as his tail lifted in what she recognized as indignance.
“You never said we couldn’t build walls.”
It was supposed to be obvious!”
Mara whipped about on her heels, leaving her corner and her dwindling pile of snowballs behind as she began to walk towards her house. “Fine. If you want to make up rules because you don’t like losing, I’m going home. I don’t wanna play anymore.”
Her only warning was the snow crunching beneath the blue viscling’s paws. She began turning a mere moment before claws grasped at her scarf and yanked her backwards.
Instant fear and anger boiled up inside her throat. Her lungs tightened and her stomach clenched. In an instant she had regained her footing, and with a high-pitched snarl she whipped around, opened wide her jaws, and bit down on the first flash of blue to cross her vision.
The taste of blood in her mouth was sharp and real. The scream of the blue viscling went nearly unnoticed as he began to thrash, struggling to tear free his tail from the iron clamp of her teeth. It was only when snow began to fling into her eyes that she released her grip, stumbling backwards and breathing harshly.
Red splattered onto the snow, steaming faintly in the hard light of the sun. The blue viscling was crying and scooting away from her, his unsightly tail leaving a bright trail.
Mara stared at him in silence. Her snout was wet.
She licked her chops as she looked away and caught the gaze of the petrified green viscling, meeting his golden eyes with crisp green.
Adjusting her scarf, Mara turned, and went inside.

Diagnosis wrote: A sociopath with the tendencies of a charismatic psychopath. That was the official statement.
To be a sociopath meant to be an individual with a personality disorder causing extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior, accompanied with a lack of conscience. To be a charismatic psychopath meant to be an individual with exceptional manipulation abilities and a lack of empathy.
They called it unfortunate, a shame. Mara thought it a blessing.
Despite her apparent newfound lack of empathy, she was able to at least understand why her mother cried. Always an emotional creature, her mother cried somewhat easily and her love for Mara was strong. She viewed this change as an undeserved stumbling block in their lives. In the recesses of her own calculating mind, Mara wondered why she wasn't grateful that her daughter was unburdened by the powerful hold of fleeting emotions that could hinder one's good judgement. If anything Mara was relieved. She'd never have to deal with the trivial sensations to the same degree as her foolish peers.
Certainly, she still experienced emotions. They were there, but muted, their volume cranked so low that they weren't a distraction to the strong, clear voice of reason that domineered her thought processes. She felt a foggy sense of heartbreak for her despairing mother, and a tug of guilt that whispered in her gut. But they were as nothing to the torrential cocktail of emotions swimming through her mother's eyes, and Mara’s face remained straight and plain as though she'd been read the daily weather.
Her father was silent as he held the older female. Mara knew that he would deal with his reaction to the moment later. Her mother always came first in his eyes.
“What...does this mean for me?” she said quietly.
All eyes turned to her.
The psychologist in attendance met her stare levelly, his head tilted slightly, and remained silent.
“What changes? What does this word, this label, mean? What difference has been made in me now? I’m not incapable of social function, I’m no Spock.” Mara shifted her gaze to her parents.
“Nothing has changed.”
The tension in the room rose to its crescendo.
“I am Mara, and I will always be Mara.”
She was proud that her voice only quavered a little.

Anew wrote: Snow seems to be a recurring theme for her.
The flakes are fat and soft this time. Slow, lazy, they swirl through the black night sky to pile airily against the side of the house. With no wind to disturb them, the piles build into dunes, growing upwards against the grey paneling like some wintry moss. They’re silent, as silent as the world around them, and together the silence is deafening.
A door, creaking with effort, swings open slowly. The roar of nothing dies down long enough for the emerging figure to clear their vision.
Tucked around her shoulders is a pack, mounted upon their back like some shapeless rider. The door is closed quietly and swiftly.
She puffs out a thin, low breath into the snow, her head lowered. Stillness claims her form for several seconds, the quiet of the snow suddenly dulled. Green eyes turn to examine the house behind them. Their color is vivid against the muted greys of winter.
Turning, Mara begins to walk.
She doesn’t stop for a long time.

Fragmented wrote:The book.
She remembers...she remembers the book.
Was it large? Brown? Rich? She doesn't remember.
The walk, the walk there, it was difficult, this she recalls.
The cave. It was huge.
The flame, the green, the color. She certainly remembers the color.
She had a decision. A decision to make, but she'd already made it, too long ago, when she was naïve and stupider than she looked.
Pain.
Pain.
Yes, she remembers the pain.
One. Three.
She remembers three, because she has three.
She will always remember the pain.

I swear I'm not trying to snipe, I'm really not. I have serious issues with procrastination to the point where I screw myself over. If I cause any suspicion or unhappiness with editing so late, I'm very sorry.
not part of form wrote:
Code: Select all
[list][quote]-was born a normal viscet to a rich/influential family in [?] sweden, maybe?
-had access to all the riches in the world but hated being known as the rich family's kid, so she determined that she would seek her own fortune and ran away as a teenager
-they pretty much think she's dead
-restarted life elsewhere, eventually became a highly successful businesswoman
-but it wasn't enough
-driven by hunger for success & achievement, she tracked down artifact/ancient writings/being, believing it to be the key to unlocking fame and fortune
-instead it transformed her into this
-struggled with controlling her new fire abilities for a long time
-sought out the existence of other tritails to attempt to understand her new form

-has a slightly sadistic interpretation of success, but not really evil at heart, just sociopathic
-Moody
-doesn't smile often
-few words
-expressive
-deep,  thrumming voice
-rarely upset or vocally agitated

-physically very large
-a tad clumsy with her tails when relaxed
-tails tend to move separately, but with some semblance of coherence[/quote]

Color Codes wrote:█ 120F13 near-black
█ 1C1321 deep violet
█ 540849 purple
█ 7B2346 raspberry
█ A03E46 strawberry
█ BD5E4B grapefruit
█ DF9558 light orange
█ F1C17A light yellow
█ FFFFFF white
█ FAFF70 neon yellow (inner eye ring)
█ BAFF56 neon green (outer eye ring)
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 am

╔═══════════╗

Nᴀᴍᴇ - Kᴀʟɪx

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - Mᴀʟᴇ

Tʜᴇ ғᴀsᴛᴇsᴛ 'ᴄᴇᴛ '
ɪɴ Hᴜʟʟᴀʙᴀʟᴏᴏ

╚═══════════╝

The track is red under his paws, and beats the sun's heat back at him. He is aware of the screaming crowd to his right, but barely, for now the track and his opponents have his attention. He doubts most of them are any sort of challenge for him to beat.
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:03 am

mark to watch x) fantastic job jolt!!
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:03 am

mark

Fun Fact: Sodium makes a fire burn Green!
They must be VERY SALTY
Last edited by mellow yellow. on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Until You've Lived A Thousand Times

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 am

This tale is made up of three tales. If you're interested, click each tail to learn of the lives lived at each point in time.
ImageImageImage

Total word count: 37,460 words

Tell me, Atlas; which is heavier: The world or it's people's hearts?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Atlas // male // The Fated One
Likes wrote:
✔ Being alone
✔ Rivers and streams
✔ Children
✔ Busy work
Dislikes wrote:
✘ Crowds
✘ Not being told the whole situation
✘ Being talked down to
✘ Anxiety
✘ Bees
There was a time that I genuinely enjoyed life. How the sun rose and set without fail, how the seasons brought changes,
both good and bad, how the river flowed endlessly into the unknown. I saw the birds flying high in the sky, touching the clouds with little worry. Everyone had such individual lives, personal endeavors and struggles, and yet... No matter how satisfied we are at the end of our lives, we are never fully content. We take on countless burdens and are never satisfied in this game of life. "If only we could live forever!" is commonly heard, but let me tell you first hand;

Living forever is the biggest burden of them all.

I press on, each day seeming longer than the next. When will this end? I think, but am only reminded as my eye catches the sight of that Red String yet again, taunting me by simply being there. My eyes are heavy, but no rest is ever enough it seems. Tomorrow's mix with yesterdays, and I can't tell what day it is anymore; it simply is. Lilith doesn't seem to mind shadowing me for now, but I long for the day when even the Shinigami gets tired of their own game of Strings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me