Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Orca and Ajax

Postby Takk » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Name
Orca Willows
Personality
Logical, mature, independent but not cold. Orca has no problems making friends and being social though she prefers not to.
She follows closely in her mother's footsteps with interests in witchcraft, herbal remedies and power of mind over body. A bit socially awkward, but she tries her best to make friends as it opens up new doors in her life.
History
Born in the house with her brother, she was raised on petty cash and hard labor. Everyday she tends to the garden and chatters with the crows to keep them entertained. Often left to experiment with Ali's old journal notes, she does her best to meditate on new formulas of medicine and pick up where so many notes left off. Responsibility was given to her and she took it with pride. She too hopes to help care for Ivvy in her own way with the rest of the family.
Family
Grandma Ivvy, Grandma Cleo
Mom (Allariia), Uncle Karmen, Aunt Anya
Cousins Holly and Erina
#1e2221 #71717d #c9c8cd #c49ecd
Male
Personality
While Allariia has no idea why, Ajax seems to pick up his personality from Cleo. He's energetic, scatter brained at times and always out to cause trouble. He loves being in the middle of things and is anything but mature; though Ali hopes he'll grow up a little more responsible. Ajax loves spending time with Cleo and Ivvy as he hates being stuck planting in the mud or picking up earthworms for the garden. He loves the crows, but can't stay focused on one thing for too long.
History
He was brought into this world like every other kit he says. A mom, a sister and a big family to look out for him. Anya and Cleo were much more upbeat and social than most of the family and he took to them quickly. Growing up has been difficult as he isn't allowed in the store when he's bored or hyper; he has a history of breaking things... However, he does spend a lot of time roaming town or playing on swings. Magic is interesting but he doesn't have the patience to learn the basic charms.
Family
Grandma Ivvy, Grandma Cleo
Mom (Allariia), Uncle Karmen, Aunt Anya
Cousins Holly and Erina

#ddeebd #fefefe #e0dfe4 #1f2222 #212624
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups