Based on Click to view
Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1941 - Oh My Bacon?

Postby Kydashing » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am

This is a Regular Adopt!
This is a normal adopt, so it goes towards your normal slot per month if you were to win.

What is this bacon? Did i mean for this to be? No...>.>'

For this contest, i want to see the most glorious made form.
Like...i want to to be themed what you think the viscet all about. (Are the sweet? Do they like baseball? Are they actually bacon disguise??)
I want to see a form thats pretty. Real awesome. Your welcome to add 2 extras. It can be 200 words each (400 total) or 2 pieces of art. Your also allowed to order the coding from someone else but MUST have credit!!

Ends on :: 10/22/17 at 5pm US EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Up to two optional extras: (400 words total OR 2 pieces of art...or 200 words with 1 art lol)
Pretty this away!

Mutations wrote:None

Username: booklover789
Name: Calcifer
Owned on: 10/29/2017

Color code...
#e39a6c -- #ce764f --#b74e33
#542015 -- #341c17 -- #393838
#201f1f -- #d8a34a --#a07629

https://i.imgur.com/vLQzr54.png
Last edited by Kydashing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1940 - My Little Pumpkin! - Open

Postby Mincinno » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:26 am

RESSS this bab makes me hungery
Username: Mincinno
Name: Oishi
Personality:
Oishi is Cheerful and happy pretty much all the time. He is the most innocent bab you'd ever seen. Oishi is always carrying food, it's rare and unnatural if he's not. He's extroverted and never get's embarrassed. He loves saying 'Aye' and makes egg pun's when necessary. He's very sweet and supportive, he'd cheer you right up if you were sad.
To sum it all up, he's just a sweet cinnamon roll.
Last edited by Mincinno on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im not here anymore I’m sorry. I’ve left years ago, I’ve come back just to state that I’m gone.
Mincinno

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1941 - Oh My Bacon? - Open

Postby Kydashing » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:46 pm

bump~
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Username: Soll
Name: Dearg
Personality: Dearg is one of the most hyper Viscets you will ever meet!He spends his life running around in circles, and talking your ears off with any chance he gets. Most of the time he doesn't even know what he is talking so much about, and is just rambling on about things that don't matter. He loves to chase his tail, and he often does it as random times, even when he is out if public places where he can be seen. He has no shame whatsoever, and loves to put on big shows when the others are interested in him. (100/100)
Up to two optional extras: (400 words total OR 2 pieces of art...or 200 words with 1 art lol)

res with;

Hyper, excited all the time, and often very loud. Others say it's just because he's a red head!

A headshot, and a half body.
Last edited by Soll on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Bump!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:21 pm

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Calcifer
(Name Meaning: Bringer of Heat or Limestone that Brings Heat or Bringer of Limestone
Name definitions are a little fuzzy for this name due to its odd origins.)

Personality: (Max 100 words)
Cal is snarky and rude to the point where he often insults others without a second thought. He loves puns and is always sarcastic, though due to the natural lilt his voice takes, most viscets don't have any difficulty telling when he's just being facetious instead of one-hundred percent honest. Calcifer always has to put his two cents in - he rarely is found being quiet or keeping to himself. He will only shut up if he's eating, so feed him lots of eggs and bacon if you want to be on his good side.
(94/100)

Extra 1: (Max 200 words)
"Hi. My name's Calcifer, and...I don't see why I have to do this stupid exercise."
"Hello, Calcifer," the group said in unison.
The leader smiled, stood, and addressed the newest viscet. "Welcome to the Sparkle Space, Calcifer. You're here to partake in exercises focused on helping troubled viscets have easier lives. As this is a group intervention, we're here to hear you out and help you improve."
"My life's plenty fine as it is," he mumbled. "Not that YOU'D know that. All you care about is taking notes on my mental state."
The leader frowned. "Your tone is not welcome here. Be respectful."
He rolled his eyes. "C'mon. It's not like you expect me to be thrilled about having to sit through two hours of this every stinkin' day for the next six months. I never even wanted to set a paw in here. My parents forced me to come."
The leader tilted her head. "And why did they do that, Calcifer?"
He sighed. "I guess I make too many puns...and I'm too sarcastic. And I disrespect others with my snarky attitude."
"Well, at least you're being honest..." she murmured, shaking her head. This would be a long day.
(199/200)

Extra 2: (Max 200 words)
Here's some random information about Calcifer.
Calcifer's favorite foods are bacon and eggs. He absolutely loves breakfast, as it's his favorite meal of the day. He also has a fondness for potatoes, such as hash-browns and tater-tots...but they simply don't hold a candle to crispy bacon and runny eggs.
His favorite colors are, oddly, not tan and brown, as one might expect. (And Calcifer REALLY doesn't like the color green, as it makes him feel sad.) Calcifer likes Autumn colors, commonly also called fire-shades. He likes brilliant reds, dark oranges, and vibrant yellows. Anytime he sees anything related to these colors, he'll probably pounce on the opportunity to own whatever it is that is in these shades. His house is filled to bursting with orange and red pillows and gold pieces of artwork on the walls...to the point where even he is seeing that he might just have a little problem with hoarding these awesome items.
Calcifer's favorite season is Autumn or Fall. He loves the chilly weather, the opportunity to wear sweaters and sweatshirts, and drinking hot coffee...plus, who doesn't love all the pumpkin spice stuff?! Pumpkin isn't Calcifer's favorite food, but he still does enjoy pumpkin-flavored anything.
(199/200)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coding done by me (booklover789). I used and manipulated the Text Color Fader for the colorful text in this form.

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1941 - Oh My Bacon?

Postby Kydashing » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:19 pm

booklover789 wrote:

Username:
booklover789

Name:
Calcifer
(Name Meaning: Bringer of Heat or Limestone that Brings Heat or Bringer of Limestone
Name definitions are a little fuzzy for this name due to its odd origins.)

Personality: (Max 100 words)
Cal is snarky and rude to the point where he often insults others without a second thought. He loves puns and is always sarcastic, though due to the natural lilt his voice takes, most viscets don't have any difficulty telling when he's just being facetious instead of one-hundred percent honest. Calcifer always has to put his two cents in - he rarely is found being quiet or keeping to himself. He will only shut up if he's eating, so feed him lots of eggs and bacon if you want to be on his good side.
(94/100)

Extra 1: (Max 200 words)
"Hi. My name's Calcifer, and...I don't see why I have to do this stupid exercise."
"Hello, Calcifer," the group said in unison.
The leader smiled, stood, and addressed the newest viscet. "Welcome to the Sparkle Space, Calcifer. You're here to partake in exercises focused on helping troubled viscets have easier lives. As this is a group intervention, we're here to hear you out and help you improve."
"My life's plenty fine as it is," he mumbled. "Not that YOU'D know that. All you care about is taking notes on my mental state."
The leader frowned. "Your tone is not welcome here. Be respectful."
He rolled his eyes. "C'mon. It's not like you expect me to be thrilled about having to sit through two hours of this every stinkin' day for the next six months. I never even wanted to set a paw in here. My parents forced me to come."
The leader tilted her head. "And why did they do that, Calcifer?"
He sighed. "I guess I make too many puns...and I'm too sarcastic. And I disrespect others with my snarky attitude."
"Well, at least you're being honest..." she murmured, shaking her head. This would be a long day.
(199/200)

Extra 2: (Max 200 words)
Here's some random information about Calcifer.
Calcifer's favorite foods are bacon and eggs. He absolutely loves breakfast, as it's his favorite meal of the day. He also has a fondness for potatoes, such as hash-browns and tater-tots...but they simply don't hold a candle to crispy bacon and runny eggs.
His favorite colors are, oddly, not tan and brown, as one might expect. (And Calcifer REALLY doesn't like the color green, as it makes him feel sad.) Calcifer likes Autumn colors, commonly also called fire-shades. He likes brilliant reds, dark oranges, and vibrant yellows. Anytime he sees anything related to these colors, he'll probably pounce on the opportunity to own whatever it is that is in these shades. His house is filled to bursting with orange and red pillows and gold pieces of artwork on the walls...to the point where even he is seeing that he might just have a little problem with hoarding these awesome items.
Calcifer's favorite season is Autumn or Fall. He loves the chilly weather, the opportunity to wear sweaters and sweatshirts, and drinking hot coffee...plus, who doesn't love all the pumpkin spice stuff?! Pumpkin isn't Calcifer's favorite food, but he still does enjoy pumpkin-flavored anything.
(199/200)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coding done by me (booklover789). I used and manipulated the Text Color Fader for the colorful text in this form.

All yours! Congrats, thank you for all the effort in the form, and i wish everyone the best continuing on-words!
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

For your help with my
signature!
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1941 - Oh My Bacon?

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Kydashing wrote:All yours! Congrats, thank you for all the effort in the form, and i wish everyone the best continuing on-words!

Thank you very much! :D I love Cal - he's a gem. Thanks a ton, Kydashing!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups