Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Haunted House by Neon sparks

Based on Click to view
Artist Neon sparks [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Haunted House

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 am

as your out trick or treating its getting really late now, the evening sun has set long ago leaving you with only moon light to guide you home, however even that is fleeting. as you wander you hear the boom of a storm closing in. your to far from home to turn back now and as luck may have it theirs a house ahead, the open door and warm light beckons you closer...

you may mark now, but please do not post forums until i state that a round is open
Last edited by Neon sparks on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules & how to

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:27 am

* all babusagi rules apply
* all interactions in the game a randomized using random.org. tier one being a 1-4 draw, 1 or 2 gives a treat and 3 or 4 gives a trick. the tiers gradually get harder by adding one point onto the draw toward trick.
* each cs user gets 2 entry's per round
* character is for fun, if you don't own a babu feel free to just put hanakiko
*it doesn't matter what babu goes into the house or when, as long as you only play twice per round

Do to my class schedule rounds will be at certain times, once that time is up a reply may take a while, please be patient and do not post after that round time is up. i will announce on the forum when a round is open again.

Monday, Wednesday rounds: 1pm - 3pm EST
Tuesday, Thursday rounds: 10pm - 12pm EST
Friday, Saturday, Sunday : noon - 4pm EST

how to play

* this game will be like a create your own adventure story game.
* each person will start off on tier 1 line #1, the entrance.
* first read your first line of dialog then post your choice using the provided forum
* you will receive a reply quoting your forum and telling you weather you've been treated or tricked.
* treats allow you to move onto the next tier of rooms, you may only enter the room you had chosen in your first fourm.
* fallow the dialog and choose again using the same forum method
* if you are tricked you must restart the game, if you are tricked on the first tier you leave with no prize
* if you are tricked on any other tier above 1 you keep your currant prize
* you may choose to stop and leave with your prize at any time
* however, choosing to move up a tier when you already have a prize trades your current prize for a new one
* only once you complete your dialog threw all four tiers do you keep all four tier prizes you are awarded

post fourm

Code: Select all
Username:
Character:
choice:
Last edited by Neon sparks on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tier 1 rooms

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am

1. entrance hall

"as you enter the ancient home the floor squeaks with every step, you seem to have stopped into a large open entrance way. the corners are littered with spiderwebs and dust hangs in the air, perhaps no ones been here in a while. that cant be right however as you had clearly seen light from the windows as you approached. as you step further into the room the red throw rug seems to squish beneath your paws, there are three doors in front of you. one to the left which hangs a little ajar but is to dark to see into. the middle door has dust around the edges but a clear breeze flows threw the cracks as you can see some of the webs moving. the final door to the right has faint clanging coming from it, pots and pans? perhaps your not as alone as it seemed?"

now its your turn to choose!

Left Door - Middle Door - Right Door
Last edited by Neon sparks on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tier 2 rooms

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:33 pm

2.left

"entering into the left door you are greeted by a predictably pitch black room, the only light you get is from the tv. the tv looks very old, its a rather small box of a tv on four tiny legs, the screen flickers with soft hissing static that seems to fill the room. you make out a long couch in front of the tv with what seems to be an old animal skin rug between the two, a large grandfather clock sits in the corner silently watching you as you explore the new area. there seems to be two more entrances on the opposite wall's one has no attached door, leaving you with a second, larger, even blacker space ahead.you get a bad feeling from this darkness, like your not alone... however you could choose the door beside it, which has a soft glow coming from it, perhaps a candle?"

The opening - The glowing door

3.middle

"it takes some effort to force open the disused, dusty old door. but upon opening it your greeted by a huge open ball room, the walls to the left and right are covered in floor to ceiling windows, the lighting giving you chills as it lit the room with each strike. as you head into the room you get the sensation as if you are no longer alone, faint music fills your head as figures dart in and out of your vision, some looked to be dancing. a strong breeze suddenly hits you as the storm flings open a loose window pane, this seems to upset the things around you and you start to feel as if they are trying to grab you, you'd better hurry and get out of here! ahead of you is a large staircase leading to a second floor landing, but to the right is another small hallway heading off behind the stairs."

The staircase - The hall way

4.right

"you head into the noisy room and find yourself just in time for dinner. this room seems to be a large dining room and the table is already set for what looks like a real ocation, at first the well lit room brings some hope, it looks nice, inviting. but upon coming to the table the set food looks less appetizing. a terrible smell comes from it as it seems to rot before your eyes. as you move to flee the room a cold hand grabs you "don't go.." it moans, the creature looked melted or burned in someway, the sight more horrifying than the food. in your rush to escape you find you must first choose a room to go to! around the table of writhing things that grab at you as you pass hem is a large silver kitchen door. however closer to you is a wooden door heading to who knows where, a kitchen may lead to a backdoor but theirs no telling where this will go"

The kitchen - The closer door
Last edited by Neon sparks on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tier 3 rooms

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 pm

5.The opening

"as you wander into the darkness you are surprised by the sudden flash of lightning from a near by french glass door. it seemed to lead outside to a fenced in part of the house and was full of brightly colored flowers and leafy plants, odd for this time of year. using the lightning as your flashlight you explore some more and find many large book cases and a small writing desk. the book shelves were all packed with books except for one, which had only one book in it. out of curiosity you pull the book to take it out and instead the entire shelf comes down at you with it, narrowly dodging the giant wooden death trap you find a passage had been revealed when the shelf was removed, it was lit with candles and seemed to wind into a spiral stair case up to the second floor"

The garden - The passage

6.The glowing door

"as you step into the room you find it was indeed lit with candles, the way they threw light around however seemed to play tricks on your eyes as you saw shadows and figures running around on the walls when there was nothing there to cause the shadow. the room seemed to be a studio, having stacks of brutalized canvas. that poor innocent canvas all splattered with paint and tossed aside, it was horrifying on its own. the only other thing in the room aside form buckets of paint and an easel was a desk, upon exploring the drawers you heard the wall open up underneath the desk to reveal a rather small passageway"

The desk passage - The stack of canvas

7. The staircase

"upon fleeing up the stairs you can still hear them behind you, calling out to you for help in a low despairing voice. you'll have to be fast with this one! the first doors you see on the second floor landing look to be bedroom doors, one having a lot of cute yet old stickers pasted onto it while the other was plain, a potted plant sitting next to it that looked to be wilting"

The sticker room - The plant room

8. The hallway

"as you flee into the hall you find theirs only one door here, diving inside the apparently tiny room you wait for the voices to fade before pulling the cord for the ceiling light. you seem to have dug yourself into a closet. it was packed with coats and boxes of all shapes and colors, a particularly moth bitten coat currently stuffed against you in the cramped room. out of curiosity you decied to poke around some.

The shoe box's - The coats

9.The kitchen

"struggling your way into the kitchen you almost collapse with releaf as the noise behind you subsides. however you were now in the room with the noise. which seemed to be coming from the stove near by, a lit and cooking pots and other kitchen items would float around on there own cooking something that actually smelled pretty good. deciding against disturbing it this time you look for another way to go, the only other passage here leads down into the cellar, where you had a moment ago seen a wine bottle float up from, however by now your exhaustion had made you hungry, perhaps the cupboards would have something nice?"

The cellar - The cupboards

10.The closer door

"you step into a decent sized room, with no exits. the noise behind you is gone but stepping back in there is not a plan you'd like to make. there are many spice shelves in the room containing dried canned and pickled foods, as well as some rather large crates stacked in the corner"

The spice racks - The crates
Last edited by Neon sparks on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tier 4 rooms

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:47 pm

11. The garden

"the storm rages overhead yet the garden feels still, the wind is broken up by large pines that surround this expansive backyard. the plants almost seem to turn there head to watch once you pass them by, looking back at them can spot some quickly turn away like child not wanting to be caught at hide and seek. the greenery and vines get thicker as you approach the back end of the yard. in the center back there is a large old gazebo full of greenery, closer to the house you pass multiple children's toys, a slide, a merry go round, all encased in the creeping vines. nearing the gazebo you are greeted with a beckoning feeling, something leading you unconsciously. it looks like the spirits have taken favor to you, they lead you to the back gate before the sensation fades and you are free to leave with your prize. upon looking back, you see the windows filled with shadowy figures, watching you leave, staring almost. "

congratulations you have successfully found the calm ending.

12. The passage

"as you attempt to climb the winding staircase the stairs suddenly fallout from under you. the whole thing turning into a giant slide. you don't have enough time to grab the guard rail before you are sent sliding into a pitch black tunnel, you feel like your going down a dry water slide before your suddenly tossed head over heals into the front lawn, your prizes scattering after you"

congratulations you found the fun ending.

13. The desk

"this passageway is so Small you have to crawl to get threw it, it seems to take forever before you get out into a small box like room. its well lit yet has no clear light source and has completely blank, smooth walls. in the center of the room sits a small wrapped box, the paper looks old, something you'd see on your grandmas walls. the tag on the box reads "to mommy". with some hesitation you open the box and find... a wonderful prize! deciding not to risk staying any longer you take your prizes and leave the old house back the way you had come."

congratulations you have found the gift ending.

14. The canvas

"approaching the mangled pile of painters canvas you feel an Erie staring feeling. its nothing at first, but slowly it gives you a head ache which gradually grows worse. there's so many in here and there all so horrible to look at your not sure why your even still flipping threw them. something compels you to continue however, like an unfinished book its something that must be done. that is until everything seems to go black for a bit. it feels like only a moment before you open your eyes to daylight. you are now laying in the front lawn as the sun rises for a new day."

congratulations you have found the canvas ending.

15. The sticker room

"quickly entering the room causes the noises outside to stop suddenly. the new room looked like a child's room, toys everywhere including many creepy dolls, the room is fairly small with a little bed in the corner and a large wardrobe next to it. you hear a raspy sound from right behind you. turning around you see a spirit of a young girl. but only for a moment as it vanishes soon after you see it, leaving behind a prize! retracing your steps you manage to escape the house"

congratulations you have found the ghost girl ending.

16. The plant room

"you enter what seems to be the master bed room, its a rather nice room and well kept to. as a matter of fact you can hear someone in the attached bathroom, a soft light leaking from under the door. it was a moment before the door started to open and you panicked hid in the closet. only for a young man to open the closet and you both scream at each other in terror for a moment, the man reeling back as it you would hit him which you were tempted to. "who... are you?" he asked you timidly. after some conversation it turns out that he owns this house, you explain what happened and he graciously helps you find your way out again. the previous ghosts all but gone now that your with him "

congratulations you found the mystery man ending.

17. The shoe box's

"inside of the show boxes you fine lots and lots of.. shoes, who would of guessed it'd be shoes? never the less you keep searching, this must be worth something! and it pays of, in the bottom corner you dig up a prize! finally your fourth prize! with this you hurry out of here with your prizes"

congrats you have found the shoes n stuff ending.

18. The coats

"searching threw the coats reveals a surprising amount of moths. in fact the closet is so rustled up with the once sleepy moths your forced to open the door and free them, as they quickly scatter you notice the could of moths has dropped something. gathering your prize and picking moths from your hair you leave unharmed"

congrats you found the moths ending.

19. The cellar

"stepping into the dingy old cellar you find it is once again partially ark, the small lamp lighting only the ice box and wine rack but not really the rest of the room, however you can make out from the dim light allot of red splattered around, some star like symbols carved and painted pretty much everywhere. as you explore you encounter something huge and furry in the darkness, it seemed to be asleep. something sparkles near its belly, as you reach down you find a prize and quickly leave the sleeping beast with your prize in hand"

congratulations you found the cellar beast ending.

20. The cupboards

"rustling threw the cupboards you don't find much in the way of food, it wasn't long before your noticed and a ladle bops you on the head, waving at you in a scolding manner before retrieving a prize from the drawer under the stove. it gives it to you before you are quickly urged out by several cooking utensils"

congratulations you found the chef ending.

21. The spice racks

"upon inspecting the spice racks you find many odd things, canned hamburgers and sardines with pickled eyes and small animals which look to belong in a science lab more than someones pantry. pulling a curiously normal can of cooked carrots the wall opens up, leading into the front lawn allowing you to make your escape, carrots included."

congrats you found the CARROTS ending.

22. The crates

"heading over to the piles of huge packing crates you carefully start opening them, many of them quickly produce a fountain of packing peanuts with not much else inside of them. that is until you find the jackpot of all prizes, rather than packing peanuts this crate is filled with a surplus assortment of all the things, however being the polite babu you are you choose one from the box before leaving it with the peanut mess, however much of it is not currently stuck to you anyway"

congratulations you found the jackpot ending.
Last edited by Neon sparks on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:36 am, edited 8 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prize board

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:21 pm

Winners

Round 1

The Pumpkin Queen - Ring pop
TrashFan - Makeup crayon, witch's brew, candy horns
Trans - spooky candle
Hazilnut - spider's weave
xefros. - candy horns
ayasha;; - twin tears elixir, candy horns, Makeup crayon
Credit - Ring pop, spooky candle, witch's brew
epiale - Ring pop
shadowphoenixfox - fake blood, twin tears elixir, spider's weave
LadyChinaAru - spider's weave
Tyrannical - Makeup crayon
Makoto Naegi - Ring pop
T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider - spider's weave

Round 2

xefros. - Fake blood
The Pumpkin Queen - Candy horn, Makeup crayon
LadyChinaAru - fake blood, makeup crayon, twin tears elixir
shadowphoenixfox - Ring pop
trans - Ring pop, Ring pop
ayasha;; - Ring pop
Nikolina - Ring pop, Spooky candle
~Soul~ - Spiders weave
skoomacat - candy horn, Spiders weave and a witch's brew

Round 3

trans - Makeup crayon, Candy horns
LadyChinaAru- Makeup crayon, Fake blood
Credit - Ring pop
xefros. - spiders weave, spooky candle and witches brew
Makoto Naegi - candy horn
Nikolina - twin tears, Spiders weave and a Fake blood
hazilnut - spooky candle, Makeup crayon, twin tears

Round 4

Trans - makeup crayon
epiale - spiders weave
holmes221b - Ring pop
9tailedfox - spiders weave
catskitten - ring pop
~soul~ - ring pop
tyrannical - spiders weave

Final Round

LadyChinaAru - fake blood, makeup crayon, witches brew
T.A.R.D.I.S. Rider - spiders weave, Makeup crayon
8RavenPhoenix8 - ring pop
ayasha;; - spiders weave
credit - Fake blood
~Soul~ - candy horn, spiders weave
xefros. - makeup crayon
trans - Spiders weave
9TailedFox - ring pop
skoomacat - ring pop
Last edited by Neon sparks on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks