Babusagi Event :: Trick or Treat :: CLOSED by Weeping_Angel }Y{

Based on Click to view
Artist Weeping_Angel }Y{ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Babusagi Event :: Trick or Treat :: CLOSED

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:04 am

You wait anxiously at the fenced path as you see the witch from the information tent moving something around. A small crowd has gathered, everyone wondering what the mysterious babusagi was up to. Excited murmurs rose from the crowd as they heard the unmistakable creak of a gate's hinges. As the witch backed away, you could see that the sign had been changed, and now read 'Trick or Treat'. How peculiar.

The path stretched before you, and you chose to risk it and travel down the path through the forest to see what awaited you. The path was lined with houses, some with their lights on and some with them off. Each one was decorated differently, and a few gave you the creeps.

Do you dare try to trick or treat from these strange houses, that hadn't been in the forest a few weeks ago?

Main Event Thread
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babusagi Event :: Witch's Workshop :: Trick or Treat ::

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:05 am

✦ All babusagi guidelines apply.
OOBreaking any general or event rules may result in a strike.
✦ A user may only trick or treat at one (1) door each day, so choose wisely!
OO If you are tricked the first time you visit a door, you may pick a different one that same day to trick or treat at. If you are tricked again you'll have to wait until the next day to try again.
✦ To trick or treat, fill out the form posted on a staff member's door.
OOIf you do not own a babusagi yet, you may use Hanakiko (the mascot) or roleplay as yourself. This option is only available to non-owners!
✦ The days rollover at 12 am EDT. Follow the link to find out what time it is currently!
✦ Forms must be filled out completely using the code provided. Staff members will be searching based on their door's activity in order to reply, so if you don't leave the form as it is, your form might be missed!
✦ You can only choose the same staff member's door every other day (provided they are open).
✦ Forms cannot be posted for a door that is closed. If this happens your form will either be ignored or you will earn an automatic trick.
OOStaff will open and close their doors based on when they are available to reply. Some doors may be open more than others for this reason. Do not pressure a staff member to open their door - the only difference is the story.
✦ Please keep your roleplay response at roughly 1-2 medium sized paragraphs so we don't overwhelm our lovely staff!
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 am

The Pumpkin Queen

Credit

8RavenPhoenix8

tyrannical

Lieutenant sparks

xefros.

LivvyAh

Maxwell.

What do you mean by 'roleplaying'?

Roleplaying is like telling a little story from the perspective of your character. In this case, it's from the perspective of your babusagi or Hanakiko, the species mascot.

Okay, how do I roleplay?

Based on the story provided by the staff member whose door you chose, write a little 1-2 paragraph story that continues that, up to your babusagi knocking or answering what's said to them. Staff will take care of it from there!

I keep getting tricked! Why is this happening?

All tricks and treats are rolled using random.org's random number generator. If you keep getting tricked, its just some bad luck. Keep trying! It's much more likely you'll get a treat than a trick.

If you consistently get tricks, try reading the rules again to make sure you're doing everything right.

(Insert staff username here)'s door is always closed when I'm on! Why is that?

Many of our staff are in different timezones, and busy with school and jobs. Their timezone might just be very different from yours, or they don't have the free time to have their door open long. Try another staff member's door and maybe you'll catch them someday.

How do I tell when a door is open?

Open doors will have the word 'open' somewhere within their post. The little pixel should also show a green O instead of a red X.
(However, this may not always be the case as the images might not be changed. Be sure the door's post reads 'open' before posting your form.
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pumpkin Queen's Door :: Closed

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 am

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

x You make your way to the first of many houses along the way, excitement, or perhaps a wee bit of fear, fluttering around x
your stomach like... a bat? That's strange, you could have sworn you heard the squeaking of bats as you climbed the drive.
Your ears twitch as you stop in your tracks, straining to catch the sound again. A series of clicks and screeches reward your
patience and a shudder runs down your spine. Now that you think about it, this house is decked out in bat paraphernalia;
little black shapes droop from the boughs of the trees, suspended mid-flight from thin strings that are just barely visible
when you cast the beam of your flashlight over them. Somewhere, a bell rings from a non-existent spire heralding more
squeaks. Someone has clearly gone to a lot of trouble to decorate their house and you can't help but be impressed. After
deftly avoiding what could only be called a swinging bat booby trap you finally make it to the front door, thankfully lit
by a couple dozen tiny candles which make the whole porch flicker with an eerie light. Strung up on the door are even
more bats. You didn't know there were this many bat shaped decorations in the whole of the Halloween store!
Below lies a happy little welcoming sign, bat-shaped of course, and a knocker. Will you use it?

{{code}}
Code: Select all
Username:
Babu Trick-or-Treating: (link please)
One superstition you have/believe:
RP:
closed: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d4d7/f/2017/273/9/3/pitaya_door_closed_by_outcast4ever-dbp27f0.png[/img]
open: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/eb71/f/2017/273/7/1/pitaya_door_open_by_outcast4ever-dbp27ew.png[/img]

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Last edited by Weeping_Angel }Y{ on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

:: Jesper's Hideaway:: Closed

Postby credit » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:32 am

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

The night was still rather long as you continued your journey through the small neighborhood picking up pieces of
candies along the way. You had gathered up quite the nice hoard, but being the greedy one you are, you continue
to venture on into the night. It started to appear as if you were following a pattern. Going up the steps, ringing
the doorbell, saying “Trick-or-treat” and then leaving once again. It seemed as if you were becoming more robotic
than alive, but all changed as soon as you stumbled upon a rather large lavender doorway. The door itself seemed
to be half open, but at the foot of the mat, you couldn’t help but feel as if you were being watched, perhaps it
was because of the dog door flap blowing in the wind. He raised your arm, reaching for the door, when all of a
sudden the door slowly began to open. The figure stood tall and its eyes seemed to glow as it stood above you,
looking down.

“Oh my stars! How adorable!” squealed the figure as he kneeled down with a giant bowl of sugar sweets, “Isn’t
that costume just divine! Most likely one of my own creations” he bragged standing back up to his full height.
He started fumbling with the bowl as his giant paws made it hard to really grasp anything. Jesper couldn’t stop
admiring the costume you were wearing. Being a fashion designer, clothing was just his thing. “Feel free to
come on in if you wish hun!” he said in a cheerful voice. “I’m having a costume party tonight and I’m dying to
hear more about your attire!” With those final words he disappeared back into the house, leaving the door open
for you to enter.

Dare you walk inside to check out the party?

Username:
Day:
RP:
closed: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/12b2/f/2017/274/6/7/jesper_door_closed_by_jelliclejuice-dbp5jxv.png[/img]
open:[img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a06d/f/2017/274/7/2/jesper_door_open_by_jelliclejuice-dbp5jxr.png[/img]

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
Last edited by credit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 22 times in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adira's door~ Closed

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:15 am

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

You arrive at a house littered with various kinds of beautiful and spooky candles.
Mysterious red splotches and lines are everywhere, some in mysterious shapes...
A light fog drifts through the air around the house. This babu was really going for
the spooky aspect of Halloween, huh? You cautiously walk through the area, up to the door
which is also covered in candles and the red splatters, a mysterious dog door
is gleaming with sinister eyes. You raise your paw and knock on the door.

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Babu Trick-or-Treating:[/b] (link please)
[b]What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a formal party?:[/b]
[b]RP:[/b]
closed: [img]https://i.imgur.com/XEuDak1.png[/img]
open: [img]https://i.imgur.com/X63ufdT.png[/img]

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:20 am, edited 25 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

**Ty's Door** Open!

Postby tyrannical » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:16 am

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ -

You turned a corner into a street, which lucky for you, looked like most had their lights on at the least. Weather wise,
Halloween was going great. It wasn't raining and most of the houses have already started giving out candy. Albeit, some
babus where still out trying to finish up decorations it wasn't all that late yet so you still had time to wander about with
your candy carrying item of choice to trick or treat. You looked around at some of the houses, some babus looked a lil
busy so you decided to not bother them too much. As you scanned the area, your eyes landed upon a darkly painted
house which had lil pumpkins and tree branches everywhere with the occasionally bird resting atop the wood. Blinking,
you peered at them closer. It looked like the birds were moving, maybe it was just the fact that is was getting dark. Hm.
Moving a little closer to the yard full of golden-brown leaves of the autumn leaves scattered around from the surrounded
trees. Huh, guess they were just fake. They had glassy plastic eyes and the feathers looked as if fake was stampped over
them. That's good you suppose because this is a lot of birds. You pause for a moment at the candycorn welcome
mat outside the door before you knock, looking around at all the tiny pumpkin lights everywhere. It wasn't the best
decoration but it sure looks like this babu tried. Rapping your knuckles against the wooden door, you step back and wait
a moment. Some clattering was heard in the distance, an awkwardly high pitched yell and a somewhat frantic babu
pulled open the door. They were decked out in green wizards garb, their hat slightly skew. They looked at you with a
confused look on their face before they yell again, just slightly quieter this time. 'Yikes! Hold on, hold on, I am still
trying to get everything together but just wait there for a minute, I will get something for you just-" the babu quickly
called out, lisping some of their words in the process before disappearing back into the house.
Guess you will just have to wait, or do you choose another approach with the door left open?.

Username:
Any specific halloween traditions that you or your babu has?:
RP:
open: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GTzkhsW.png[/img]
closed [img]https://i.imgur.com/aAXXBJZ.png[/img]

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ -
Last edited by tyrannical on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:55 pm

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ -

you find a small white house with two floors in front of you.
the windows are lit with a pumpkin in each window sill and jack-o-lanterns glowing out front
the houses windows are now dark save the pumpkins and the soft glow of the porch light,
the new moon leaves the street blackened, only stars can tell you where you are tonight.
the darkness laves the house frighteningly covered in carved faces and grins from the pumpkins,
you are unable to see what exactually makes the faces at you due to the darkness

Username:
What goes up when rain comes down? :
RP:
open: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GTzkhsW.png[/img]
closed [img]https://i.imgur.com/aAXXBJZ.png[/img]

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ -
Last edited by Neon sparks on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:33 am, edited 32 times in total.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Go To ▹ Hades St. (xefros.' door)

Postby cambion » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:58 pm

▛ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▜

It's in the later hours, when trick or treating is in full swing, that you look upon a peculiar house... There's a sheet
covered in what you think is black paint, and there're glowing... eyes... Under the catflap. Either this house's owner
loves a good scare, or the house is actually possessed. The porch light bulbs are shining hellish red and the sheet
upon further inspection has been scratched by ragged claws and there're strange words in eerie runes...
Now the house has the same air around it, more chill and it matches the night air's temperature now,
thank god.

Fairly convinced that babu's about to call in front of you, you turn around and find he's not up for peekaboo
this time. For once.
Instead, you see him before he sees you, and you note that his appendages are back to being fake costume
parts, his shades not hiding any glow and the growling has all but disappeared. He's more relaxed, as he's
leaning on a porch pole, holding a bag of candy and a foam baseball bat. He sees you and gives you his
signature snarky smirk. "Hey, the night's drawing to an end. If you're still wanting to scrounge around for
candy, you can make one last deal with the devil, if you're game."

[size=85][list][color=#800040]Username:[/color]
[color=#800040]Babu Trick-or-Treating:[/color] (link please)
[color=#800040]Bringing it back, gimme a bad pickup line:[/color]
[color=#800040]RP:[/color][/list][/size]

▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟
Last edited by cambion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:04 am, edited 17 times in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 am

gently touches thread
dreamyEnding