Drawing sessions 4
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1868 - Winner(s)!

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Owner: x
Name: Evora
Space and whatnot
Im in love with those eyes tho

Find me a photo or gif that reminds you of them. This can pertain to their looks, personality, background, relationships, life, etc etc, whatever you want. You're welcome to describe why you picked the image with one or two short sentences (will not count as an extra).

[Form ]
Code: Select all
Username:
Name: 

- 1 extra permitted, can be anything you want
- Prettying up is allowed

Mutations: //Slit Pupils (Rare) | Triple Ring Eyes (Rare)//

End Date: 9/30/17
Last edited by ShadyBro on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1868 - Open

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Username: Amxen no.XV
Name: Cassini
Photo/Gif: wip
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:54 pm

Username
Ash Wolf
Name
Getla

Gif Explained
No matter how he's treated or how
far away Getla tries to be there for someone.
He would cross the universe if it meant
he'd help someone.

Gif
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Username: Matreats
Name: Amaranth
Photo/Gif:

WIP

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evora "Eva"

Postby Corvuss » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Username
sschw
Name
Evora "Eva"
Gender for Breeding Purposes
Female

I picked this gif because it shows the amount of enthusiasm Eva puts into greeting her friends. The space in the background also reminds me of her design~Image
If the gif breaks open it in a new tab and refresh until it works~

Extra

Evora, or Eva as she is known by the many Viscets she has met, is sweet but also easily deceived. She believes if she is nice to someone, they will be too. Eva trusts very easily and this has gotten her into trouble many times.

At a year old Eva left her home. She was very curious and wanted to explore the world. Many stories surrounded her in her childhood of powerful viscets and magical universes outside their own.

Evora, or Eva as she is known by the many Viscets she has met, is sweet but also easily deceived. She believes if she is nice to someone, they will be nice too. Eva trusts very easily and this has gotten her into trouble many times. After someone has shown her they can't be trusted she will give them a chance to change but won't hesitate to leave if she feels she should after they prove they won't change.

At a year old Eva left her home. She was very curious and wanted to explore the world. Many stories surrounded her in her childhood of powerful viscets and magical universes outside their own. Her parents knew this day would come eventually so she had also been trained how to defend herself and in medicine to an extent. She wasn't sure where she was going so she just went wherever she felt something magical could happen.

For a continuing while, she became a wanderer. Never staying in one place, she traveled between packs and villages of all kinds, all of which treated her with kindness and respect once assessing that she meant them no harm. However, the peace could never last. One day, she accidentally came across a commotion within the forest, the snarls of viscets snapping her from her daydream with a gasp. Slowly, she stepped towards the sounds of battle, concern, and curiosity filling her gut with a sense of dread and anticipation. Pushing through the foliage, she felt frustration as the thick vines refused to let her pass. Shaking her head, she forced her way through, nearly falling directly into the fray of battle. A large clearing opened up before her, the scent of blood hanging heavy in the air as she quickly ducked back to the brush in which she had emerged to escape the scene of battle, if only temporarily.

Safely hidden, she watched the battle intently, observing the different sides and conditions of these battlers. It seemed to be two groups, both having similar size yet one group seemed stronger than the other. After paying close attention to several of the viscets from their side, she noticed these stronger viscets seemed to have abilities, special traits that made them stand out. Suddenly, a realization hit her and caused her heart to drop. She knew what was happening. After all those years of searching, she had finally found what she sought. She had found the Guardian viscets. (If you don’t do it earlier, explain what a guardian viscet is; Ex. The guardian viscets who did this, did that, etc. and who were now locked into an exhausting battle with the opposition. Both sides seemed weary, yet they continued to fight on, temporarily ignoring the many viscets which lay injured and moaning across the field. She felt sorrow for the forgotten forms as she took notice that most seemed to lack abilities. Suddenly, she felt herself being drawn to one. Eyes scanning the clearing, her gaze focused upon the one nearest to her. His purple coat was speckled with shards of ice with large pieces being pierced through his hind paw and his front shoulder. She felt the pull within her, a yearning to help the warrior by easing his pain yet she knew she couldn’t, not yet. Holding herself, she waited for the moment in which she could help this hurt soul.

Finally, the tides seemed to turn. The guardians, finally exhausted by fighting, broke from their positions to flee across the clearing. Their opponents took chase, leaving Eva with the perfect opportunity to leave her hiding space. The land had fallen silent, most injured having fled and the healthier leaving to track down the other. Glancing around to ensure no one was around, she neared the injured viscet. Stepping within a tail length of him, she went to kneel so she could look over him, only to pull back with surprise as the viscet rose with a furious snarl. He stood for a moment, legs trembling with the effort as Eva watch with wariness and concern. Growling, he stared at her for a moment, pain and fury filling his eyes as he lunged towards the healer. She swiftly ducked out of his path, leaving him falling to the earth in a broken heap. She watched with growing frustration as he tried to push himself up once more, finding he couldn’t, and instead choosing to snap his jaws towards her feet, saliva dripping from his maw and claws burning as he slashed towards her, burning through the grass as it came in contact. Surprise bubbled up within her. He was not a Guardian yet he still held their abilities.

The stranger fights against her until he finally caves into his wounds, allowing her to work only because of the knowledge that if he was unable to return to his pack himself, he would be left behind. Finally, delighted with him pushing his stubbornness aside temporarily, she began treating him. Gently, she moved to remove the ice, cleaning the wounds to avoid infection. She tried to keep up the quiet conversation, hoping to distract her patient from the pain. Through this, she discovered his name was Kralev and she constantly had to remind him that no, she was not going to leave him out here to die and yes, she was going to treat him despite what he would say to her. She pushed aside his rude commentary, recognizing them for the excuses they were. Eventually, he changed from his complaints to telling her about the cause of the battle. He explained how the viscets they were fighting were the main reason behind this world's problems, due to the imbalance they had created with their abilities. He spoke of how those viscets tried to force gifted viscets to join their group by pressuring them and threatening them. Even if you refused, you were harassed and attacked, for if they couldn’t have you on their side, they refused to allow you to fall to other. Though she didn’t fully understand what he spoke of, she listened and agreed, fearing that if she didn’t he would push himself to explain and elaborate, possibly straining his wounds in the process.

Eventually, Kralev found his strength returning and, by this time, he had begun to warm up to Eva. She smiled as he thanked her yet raised an eyebrow as he continued to speak. “You know, our pack doesn’t have any healers or anyone with knowledge about it. Someone like you would definitely help us, especially with all the trouble we’ve been having with the guardians.” She was surprised by his bold statement. One didn’t normally invite someone they had just met to join their pack, though she supposed being a healer made her a special case. He seemed happy, glad to have found someone who shared similar views of the world. His invite to return with him to his pack weighed heavily in the air, leading down multiple paths in which she could choose. She could continue to wander, now feeling less confident about these guardians she had previously searched for. Or, she could go with him, join his pack, and continue to do what she did best which is helping others in need. She felt her heart had decided before she even spoke her agreement. No longer would she sit and watch those viscets suffer, memories of the recent battle flashing before her. Never again would she hide as they were hurting. She would be able to help them. She didn’t care if it was difficult or if she was at risk, this was a new challenge… a new step in her life and she would conquer it.

Eva held onto her confidence throughout the trek to the current base the pack held. Kralev talked her through how life in the pack went and gave some brief descriptions of important figures she could meet there. Much of the information didn't sink in because she was thinking too fast. She couldn't wait to meet more viscets with powers like Kralev. She longed to ask him who else had powers, and how his worked but his lecture lasted nearly the entire walk giving her no opportunity to speak.

The sun was beginning to lower painting the sky with many bands of color. They walked for a long while before she could finally sense the presence of many viscets. She heard everything from the booming voices of authoritative viscets giving out orders to the squeaks of visclings playing. Her excitement grew the closer she got to the group but also felt a tinge of nervousness. She had never stayed with any of the large groups she had previously met because she enjoyed the freedoms she had living alone with no one depending on her.

Upon first entering the camp there was silence and many cold stares. A powerful viscet approached them and sent Kralev away. He led her away from the others and she heard them slowly resume their chatter. He introduced himself as Caver, the leader of the group. He welcomed her warmly and apologized on the behalf of those she had just met. When she requested to join the pack as a healer Caver graciously accepted.

Time flew during Eva's time in the pack. She met many new viscets and learned a lot about guardians. A majority of the others were very reserved and kept to themselves, so she didn't know many. Kralev was the first viscet there she had a connection there and remained her strongest bond. She didn't like the attitude he sometimes had towards others, sounding very entitled, but to her, he was kind and respectful. When times were tense she felt like he would have her back. Much of the time he kept her shielded from what was going on outside of the camp where she primarily resided. This bothered her because she joined the pack to learn, but she trusted that there was a reason.

After living with the pack for a year she learns more about her packmates and continues to keep a strong relationship with Kralev. Much of her time that isn't spent treating injuries she spends with Kralev, or just watching what was happening around her. One that stood out to her in a bad way was a viscet named Chrome. He gave her a bad feeling in her gut from the moment she saw him. Eva never judges someone without speaking to them first, but he was the first exception. Everyone he passed shrunk away from him, and if caught in his gaze were visibly fearful. He was a large muscular viscet that certainly could strike down a viscet or two if he wished.

Chrome's negative demeanor wasn't a surprise to Evora with him being the leader's apprentice. Soon after accepting her, Caver stopped his act. He began to treat her like dirt, even though she was the only healer they had. She was still treated better than most who could have been seen as more disposable. Caver seemed to have some kind of predisposed grudge against her, but she couldn't figure out what she had done wrong.

The biggest change in her life the first year was her first viscling she had with Kralev. They became mates a few weeks after she joined the pack and after about a year had a viscling. Andromeda's hatch day was one of Eva's favorite days with the pack. Many viscets she hadn't even spoken to before came to see her hatch. There was lots of whispering about powers, and whether she would get them from her father. After her hatching, Kralev left swiftly. When Eva confronted him, he seemed disappointed which concerned her greatly. For a while he shunned her, refusing to speak. Evora decided it was best to let him have time to deal with whatever it may be and take care of her new viscling.

After only a few days Andromeda was already displaying signs of having powers. She appeared to share her father's poison abilities, but also a newly mutated power. She had a power of healing. Eva hadn't had a power of healing, just basic knowledge with treating injuries. Andromeda was very special to have multiple abilities. Packmates grew excited having another powerful viscet on their side, and all the excitement brought Kralev back. He showed much more interest in his daughter after learning of her powers, but for the wrong reasons. He was disappointed he didn't have a son, but two powers were good enough for him. As she grew he constantly tried to pressure her into training with him to be able to fully control and utilize her poison abilities. She showed little interest. Rather than fight, Andromeda chose to stay with Eva who was much kinder to her. She learned how to use her abilities to kill off infection and heal wounds with her second power. One of her first patients was a young green viscling named Basil. He was brought in to be Chrome's apprentice but he was so tuff on him he often ended up with the healers. Basil soon became one of the family, at least to her. To Kralev he was nothing.

Eva started to doubt Kralev's intentions after his disappearance when Andromeda hatched, but even more so when their second viscling hatched. Neblivan was a son, so Kralev showed lots of interest in him from the start. He too had his poison powers but not as strong. Right away he started to train him to fight against Eva's will. She and her daughter were nothing to him now.

---

Screams and growls erupted outside and shocked her and her daughter awake. They ran towards the back of a crowd to see Caver on the ground, throat split open. Chrome stood over him seemingly devastated. He looked up at Basil and shouted something at him Eva couldn't make out, but she watched as all the angry stares turned toward him and intensified. He had been accused of the murder. The small green viscet took off, fear in his eyes. Chaos erupted as the pack took off after him. Kralev was nowhere to be seen either. This whole situation made Evora feel sick the pack had gotten worse and worse by the day recently. She knew this was her chance and she had to take it. Neblivan would be protected by Kralev as he was all he cared about anymore. Eva pushed her daughter ahead of her and they ran. They took the chance that Basil's escape had given them and got away. She knew they weren't safe there anymore. She forever regreted leaving her son, Neblivan to be used by pack.

Credits
Neblivan owned by me
Kralev owned by me
Aspen owned by me
Basil owned by Blukitty53 and used with permission
Chrome owned by Blukitty53 and used with permission

The following viscets do not exist but I will be crediting those who made their character
Caver character idea by Blukitty53
Andromeda character idea by humerussin
Last edited by Corvuss on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:00 am, edited 14 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:35 pm

Username: Zeve
Name: Lurch
Photo/Gif:
https://media.giphy.com/media/9IVTJHx7l8HPa/giphy.gif

Can't figure out how to make the gif pop up in the post sorry lol. Lurch is a bit of a maniacal thinker though, very sly and cunning man 83
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby what the hecky » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:51 pm

mmm res

Username:
      Name:
hi im grace & i love naps

talk to me i love u
hmu if u play league

daddyart shopdA

used to be xayah.
what the hecky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Hard mark, those eyes <333

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Art;
~wip

Username: Yeens
Name:  Galactic
Photo/Gif:

Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:07 am

~Prophecy~ * Affinity D’Addario * Female * Gif Above

The reason I chose this gif is because not only does it remind me of her appearance, but it also reflects the personality I have in mind for Affinity. She is very down to earth most the time, but frequently she just pauses what she is doing and gets lost in thought. She gets lost in her own little dream world. It is like she is floating in space, alone, but calm.
It also goes with one of her favorite things to do as a kid, play pretend/pretend to be an astronaut with her friend. When her friend had to leave, she would keep playing and the situation would be her partner floated off/got lost in space.
Brutal.

"I still remember Earth. Almost everything about it actually. The warmth of the sun on a summer day. The crisp air during winter. The green grass. The yellow grass. The native animals and the moon. The moon was beautiful. I was there on Earth a long long time ago. Heh. Feels like I left only yesterday.
You see, I was born on earth. Grew up in a native town of the name of Siren. It was a well known town around the world, but it was a small and tight community. Everyone knew everyone. My best friend growing up. Heh. Well she was quite the character. Her name was Victory D’Alessandro. Apparently our ancestors were family and we were related, but really not as that was countless generations ago. It is still ironic that we found our relatives again.
Victory and I- we never treated each other like family, but we were practically sisters. We were very good friends. We told each other everything, including things we were supposed to share. One of the only major fights we had was over the D'Aidone kid. I had a small crush on him, but Victory did too. She knew I liked him but... well we were kids back then. Doesn't matter really. Victory's family went through a rough spot and my parents and I helped them. Victory lived with us while her parents figured out their situation. I don't know what it was all about, but that experience brought us closer.

Victory, of course, moved back to her home when they were financially stable. But she wasn't the only one who would move.

A viscet from a planet called Savannah-E9 came to Siren one day. It was a shock to us all. Life on other planets was still a new concept, so a full on viscet was extraordinary. I, still being a young kid, was curious and wanted to know more about this viscet. I was fascinated by him and his ship. I told my parents I was going out to play. That wasn't I lie- not fully. I was going to go out and play, but I was also going to explore. I snuck off to go close to the ship, but that didn't quench my thirst for exploration. Step by step I got closer to the ship. I played pretend alone, like I did often. Victory and I played pretend a lot. We were firemen, police, robbers, mermaids, dolphins, grown-ups, anything really! My favorite was to play astronaut. I loved it so much that when Victory had to go home I continued playing. The reason for her absence was always that there was a malfunction and she got lost in space to float away to a sad death. I was a brutal child. When young me had a chance to play in a real ship- boy was I estatic.

The adventure soon turned bad for me. As soon as I stepped into the ship I heard voices. Someone was walking towards the ship. I, being a kid who didn't always make rational decisions, decided to hide rather than flee the ship. That was... a stupid decision. I saw the viscet from Savannah-E9 come back, he waved goodbye to three well known viscets in the town and went to the control panel. I was too fascinated by everything in the small ship to realize I had a perfect chance to get out of the ship. I still don't know why I didn't run or even show myself. I kept hidden for hours while he drove the ship. I only peeped out when he put it on autopilot and went to sleep.

He discovered me right before he left his ship after arriving on his home-planet. Boy was he startled! The viscet was confused and puzzeled as to how and when I got on the ship and how he managed to not see me. He immediately started to panic as at the time creatures from other planets weren't allowed on Savannah. He paced back and forth for a while, and eventually came to the conclusion that I would have to stay until his next scheduled mission back on my planet- which wasn't for at least five months. At this point I was on the verge of tears. My parents would have already realized I was gone- Victory too. All my friends and family looking for me.

And nobody knew where I really was.

The viscet awkwardly tried to comfort me, but that didn't stop me from crying. He explained to me that the plan was to tell the others that I was an approved test subject and the studies were about adaptation of my planet's creatures to his planet's environment.

The viscets of Savannah-E9 were intrigued by everything about me. Many had not left the planet or had not ever been to mine. Most had read about us- with all their knowledge and information how could they not?! But seeing is different than reading. They were all curious about this viscet's new project, the study of me. A young viscet adaptating to an environment different than birth. Savannah was a very small planet. Like very small- compared to Earth anyway. They had a sun and their temperatures and seasons were relatively similar to ours. Their atmosphere had more oxygen but was otherwise basically the same. They had water, metals, and really all the basics earth had. It was shocking how similar the planets were."
Last edited by padaleckii on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:27 am, edited 11 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me