Re: kalon #1214

Postby necropoliis » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 am

username:
kalon name:

do they believe in aliens? why/why not?: (max. 400 words)
extra: (optional, 200 words and 1 art piece)

"Of course I believe in aliens... after all, I'm one myself."

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:46 am

res <33 dream kal right here

username:
    kalon name:

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:52 am

username: Amymay99
kalon name: Voltron

do they believe in aliens? why/why not?:
Feat.Mulan.
"Hey, Voltron." Mulan whispered across the table " I was watching that Sci-Fi movie you begged me to watch last night and it got me inspired to write a new book and I was wondering, what are your thoughts? Are you a believer?"
"Come on Mulan, you have known me forever...Of course I am a believer!" He flicked his hair out of his eyes and shuffled his chair closer to hers. She giggled quietly and nodded her head "Okay, why is that?" she asked curiously.
"You can't expect me to believe that in all the vast universe we, here on Earth, are the only living life forms?! Why else would there be multiple planets, it's a waste to leave them empty" He whispered putting his head on the his desk, half watching the interactive board at the front of the classroom.
"That's your reason? That it's a waste to leave them empty?"
"Well..there was this one time, that I actually saw an alien" He said nonchalantly
"You're ki-" Her voiced raised slightly but she caught herself "kidding me right?"
He turned to look her dead in the eyes, "Does it look like i'm kidding? I'm dead serious!"
"Well, go on then. Tell me about it"
"It was a night like any other, I laying in bed trying to get to sleep when I heard a strange noise outside...suddenly blue and red flashing lights filled the streets! It was terrifying!"
There was a silent pause before Mulan sighed heavily"Yo-You...um you are aware that was an ambulance or a police car right...please tell me the biggest nerd I know is aware of that"
His body starts to shake and his straight face cracks before doubling over with laughter "You should have seen your face Mulan! Oh my gosh, did I get you good!"
"VOLTRON! Do you have anything you would like to share with the class?"
He suddenly stopped and straightened himself, wiping away tears that had formed at the corners of his multi-coloured eyes, "No miss, sorry miss"
Mulan stifled a giggle and avoided eye contact with her teacher, glancing between her book and her friend.
"Then i suggest you quiet down and pay attention to my lesson" the teacher said sternly
"Yes miss" He looked down at the table feeling rather embarrassed, moving his chair closer to his desk once again.
After a little while Voltron had made his chair that little bit closer to Mulan once again "I do still believe in aliens though" "I just feel like there must be something more out there ya know, something amazing"
"Nerd"
(431/500 words)

extra:
Personality/Facts:
Voltron is the nerdiest geek that ever did live, he loves space and science as Well as his comics and movies. He is a great student and does all his work and getting great grades, he does however have a habit of talking in class and often finds himself being told off and moved about the class. He watches Sy-Fy original films just for fun but ends up getting way to critical of them to the point it is no longer fun.
Last edited by Amymay99 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:04 am

username// Epiale

kalon name// Mulder

do they believe in aliens? why/why not?//

Mulder's face lights up at the question, their paws waving excitedly.

"Oh man, I mean, you gotta believe in aliens, right? They've gotta exist. You see, there's this thing called the Fermi Paradox, and basically it says that our universe is so huge there just has to be alien life out there somewhere, right? I mean, there are a crazy number of stars out there, and all of them got planets, and, I mean, some of those have gotta be similar to our planet, right? Life should show up in other places, and it just makes sense some of it would be smart like us, and maybe even be able to master space travel. It just makes sense, man, like, of course there are galactic bros out there in space."

Mulder pauses a moment, glancing to scan the room before leaning in conspiratorially.

"Also, okay, like, I got some real hard truth right here. You see, nobody wants to talk about it, but we've seen aliens. I'm not talking about, like, conspiracy theories, like that one that landed in the desert, but, like, actual legit aliens. They found, like, actual life on Mars, and, like, there's signs of it on other planets too. Not to even get into all this crazy math, and signals NASA found and stuff, like, here, let me show you."

Mulder hops out of their chair, and rushes up to a desk shoved into the corner of the room, absolutely covered in books, journals, and bits of scrap paper. There are hundreds of pinned equations and notes coating the wall, and they gleefully point to them and begin explaining some scientific theory that leaves your head spinning. Something about NASA, and signals, and probability. The math makes no sense to you, but it looks correct, and there are enough scattered text books you're willing to believe it's probably decently accurate. They finally slow down, shaking their head apologetically.

"Sorry, got kinda carried away there. It's just super interesting, you know? And, like, less scientific, but I swear I saw a UFO that couldn't have been anything but alien a couple years ago. Super cool, zipping around with this really sweet glowing mist around it before it vanished. Looking forward to the day we can all talk to our universal brothers and sisters, man. The day's coming and it's gonna be rad."
(395 words)

extra// (optional, 200 words and 1 art piece)

Near the end of Mulder's alien rant, a row of frames on the wall catch your eye. They notice where you're looking, and let out a laugh, scratching awkwardly at the back of their head.

"Oh yeah, I've got, like, a doctorate is mathematics. It always seems to surprise people, like, I'm kinda young, and I think the way I talk makes people think I'm kinda dumb, but nah, like, I'm not super smart, but I'm good at math. A lot of people hate on math, like, acting like it's so boring, and useless, but it's super cool. It's, like, a universal language. You can learn so much about the universe, and numbers get so weird. There are infinities bigger than other infinities, there are ways to calculate exactly how a star will burn, we can guess how particles we can't even see will act. It's fascinating, and, like, I don't know, it's kind of beautiful knowing you understand some system anything intelligent in the universe, no matter how different, could understand."
(172 words)

Last edited by Epiale on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MotherMother » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:19 am

username: MotherMother
kalon name: Cosmo

do they believe in aliens? why/why not?:
The sun was a sliver of light over the barren horizon. Cosmo sat on the dusty ground, hair clutched in his paws as he grimaced with frustration. So many questions, but he had yet to find the most important answers.
He threw himself back and lay facing up at the stars. Could there be life out there?

Cosmo had no one to ask these questions, nobody at all. He didn't know what a Kalon was. He didn't know family or friends. He was the only creature on his entire red planet. He didn't know how he got here, and he wouldn't even know that there's supposed to be other living things if it weren't for the pile of rubble near his camp.

June 17, 2052.
Mayday! The Apollo 19 has impacted with Mars. I repeat, Apollo 19 has impacted with Mars. The lone pilot, Cosmo Rikley, is unresponsive.
June 18, 2052.
All efforts to contact pilot Cosmo Rikley have failed. He has reportedly not moved from the crash site. We suspect the worst.
June 19, 2052.
Pilot Cosmo Rikley has been declared dead. Cause of death, failed mission to Mars. Rest with the stars, my friend.

The satellite transmission on his demolished space craft spat out a crumbling message. He listened to it over and over, but couldn't remember a thing. "My name is Cosmo Rikley," he recited, learning this by the audio. "I was a pilot for Apollo 19. I survived a crash landing onto Mars." He closed his eyes and felt the pull of sleep. "My name is Cosmo Rikley..."

He awoke the next morning, a lonely feeling pressing down on his chest. But with it, a spark of hope lay in is heart. He'd been planning this for weeks; gathering tools, drawing out blueprints in the dust. Today was the day he'd try it.
He started by examining the debris of what used to be the Apollo 19. By now he'd learned it inside out, what with all the lonely time he had.
Gears in his brain started to turn, and his paws went to work. Twisting knobs, hammering sections back together. He was sweaty and sore when it was finally ready. He stepped back to look at his masterpiece.
He had what he hoped was a now-working radio transmitter, in which he could send and receive calls from interstellar planets. He took a deep breath, trying to not get his hopes up. He didn't know if he'd be able to handle the crushing disappointment if it wouldn't work after months of labour.
He flipped a few switches, calculating numbers in his head.
He heard a crackle of static. His heart leapt.

On Earth, a commander at NASA furrowed his brow at his computer screen. "Sir?" He turned to his superior. "You might want to see this."

Cosmo clung to the transmitter as if it were his own life.
He heard a screech, then a crackling of words. "This is NASA in Washington, D.C. from the planet Earth. We are peaceful, and welcome extra terrestrial life."
Cosmo hesitated. They thought he was an alien! But in a way, he was. He belted out the words he'd rehearsed day in and day out. "My name is Cosmo Rikley, I was a pilot for Apollo 19. I survived a crash landing onto Mars."
The voice on the other end choked. "Cos?" Said the creature on the line. Cosmo faintly recognized the voice. He heard it say in the distance, "Chief, get over here! It's Cosmo!"

Cosmo bit back tears as he heard the words, "you're coming home, old friend."
extra: 200 words added to prompt
Last edited by MotherMother on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

------

a
r
t

b
y

K
u
r
a
i.
Image Image
MotherMother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 am

username:
kalon name:

res of fear of being alone!
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 am

Ooo res res
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:40 am

username: mackstarr
kalon name: Zero
made primarily of onyx, orbiting around a red star.
How he ended up on earth is a total secret, but usually,
so is the fact that he even is an extraterrestrial being.
If he's being honest, he isn't quite sure how he pulled it
off either. It was kind of a dare that went a bit too far.
It is not always hard to tell though. Zero’s mannerisms
are not entirely up to par with those of earth and his
behavior sticks out like black on white. Before he
ventured to earth, Zero was a skeptic. He thought there
couldn’t possibly be more life anywhere besides his home
world, never mind other kalons like him. He now studies
the kalons of earth as he mingles among them, taking
notes on these aliens’ quirks, cultures, and hobbies.

Last edited by mackstarr on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:18 pm

username:
kalon name:

nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose colored boy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:33 pm

username: vampire hurley
kalon name: monica
personality: monica is a strong willed girl who will defend her beliefs strongly. she will not give up and it's very hard to change her mind once she has thought of something. many people find her boring and not so charming because she enjoys talking. a lot. monica is a very affectionate kalon and will do what ever she can to please her friends and family.
do they believe in aliens? why/why not?: monica strongly belives in aliens. as a young kit, her parents would joke around with her that she was an alien herself because of her strange behaviors that she quickly grew out of. during her sophmore year of highschool she saw what she describes as an alien space ship. many people debunked it as a shooting star or asteroid but she held on tightly to her beliefs. she kept trying to prove that there was life beyond earth. it couldn't be possible that earth was the only plant with intelligence on it and she was determined to prove it. she soon gave up after a while because she couldn't convince everyone. to this day she's still grateful she witnessed something so graceful and unique.
art by me
Last edited by rose colored boy on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
s t a y f r o s t y r o y a l m i l k t e a
hello i'm rory and i'm gay and stressed as heck.
i have an unhealthy obsession with alternative
bands and musicals oops
i'm in show choir and it lowkey consumes my
life hAHA
feel free to pm me because i love to talk
and i'm in need of friends

||dA||insta||steam||song||kalons||
rose colored boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery