Re: Kalon #1210

Postby alyxmin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:30 pm

Username;; starburst,
    Kalon Name;; alena
    What is this kalon's definition of "loyalty"?;;
    everyone says they're 'loyal' to our leader.
    but i see it clearly.
    they aren't really.

loyalty is giving up your life for someone.
    loyalty is clearly showing you care to them.
    loyalty is taking a bullet for their safety.

and when i look at everyone else?
    i see disloyalty.
    they only follow our leader because of wealth and power.
    well guess what?
    im not loyal, either.
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:34 pm

Username;; Discter
Kalon Name;; Fenrir

What is loyalty to me? Well, loyalty means you'd stay by someone's side through thick and thin. Even when money, death, or anything else equally important is taunted in front of them, saying, join me and you shall receive this, they still stay with the one they are loyal to. Whether it be their mentor, king, queen, brother, mother, sister, friend, it doesn't matter, they will stick to their side no matter what happens. And do whatever they say, even if it means jumping into a den of crocodiles. But I don't think true loyalty can be bought. Buying and selling is a business, not a feeling you get for someone because of something they have done. True loyalty is ignoring everything else, only obeying, following, and protecting the one you are loyal to. Even if their personal morals and interests conflicts with the follower, they will still do whatever was asked of them.

-

"But, Mishatoki, I don't think I could even succeed on this mission! I would do my best, but you know my skills are not suited for this! I would fail and be discovered in the first week!" His prince stared out the window, watching the sunset, a grim expression on his face. The prince turned back to him, sighing, "I know. But there is nobody I trust as much as you." "But, who will defend you? I may be your servant, but I have a hand in many things. How will you survive?" "Just go." "Alright.."

Images not by me
Last edited by Discter on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirittai1 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:55 pm

user: spirittai1 | name:

what is this kalon's definition of "loyalty"?:

wip !
    -
    spirit | it/its
    lost a lot recently, not feeling well
    please be gentle
spirittai1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holmes221B » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am

Username;;

holmes221B

Kalon Name;;

Sahara

"Loyalty, huh?.... Ha! How can I know what loyalty is if others keep on taking advantage of it? If someone betrayed me, can I still hold loyalty with the same value? No! Why, you may ask? Betrayal ruins that trust, that loyalty you have tried so hard to gain. I have made that mistake once. I befriended someone who I thought could be loyal to me through the worst of times. And BOOM! She betrayed me just like that when I needed her the most. Because of this, I couldn't understand loyalty, but I could understand pain. When loyalty is among your hand of cards, you might as well draw it out, but the direction it could lead you depends. It could lead in a direction filled with pain, it could lead you in a direction filled with happiness, it could lead you in a direction filled with despair, or it could lead you in a path filled with hope. To tell you the truth, nobody knows what is the true direction of loyalty, but I suppose you should find out yourself.

I cannot look loyalty in the eye the same way every again."
(194 words)

Thank you!

"Sherlock Holmes. Surely you've heard of me?"

xxImage
Imagexx
- Sherlock Holmes
(Dai Gyakuten Saiban)

holmes221B

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liquordogg » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:47 am

username;;
liquordogg

name;;
Whisky

loyalty is sticking by the side of someone they cant give up. that someone may do wrong, that someone may do bad, that someone may be looked upon as a disgrace and worthlessness, but you stick by them through thick and thin. you've been through hell and highwater with them, and you still love them. the things they do worry you, but you still love them. the things they say concern you, but you are there to help guide them. you love them, and they know it, but are scared to face it. you understand this, but you try your best because this being is precious to you. you will protect them with all the strength left in your body. and you do so because you are defined as loyal, and they love you for your dedication to see the best in them. this is what loyalty means to this kalon.

word count;;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liq ❌ she/her ❌ local trash man (つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
Art Shop !! ... Free Art !!
LF '10 Punk Store Dog, Offering ART !!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liquordogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:49 am

Username;; Galipaygo
Kalon Name;; Kuvan
What is this kalon's definition of "loyalty"?;; (199/250)
Loyalty... What do I call loyalty? I guess... sticking your neck out for someone that you care about more than anything, even if you don't know them. Knowing that they can depend on you, not letting them down and always being there for them. Now to step away from loyalty to people... Loyalty is when you would do anything for a cause you believe in despite knowing it migt not be perfect. When you can stick your neck out for one thing, or many things, enough that you actually put your heart and soul into it, that's loyalty. Loyalty means that you won't back down or quit when it's wrong. You won't let someone or something down, you'll be there. You will make it your top priority to be there! Because it matters. It matters...Now, next time you think about loyalty, think about how it matters to you. Think about how your friends matter, your family, your partner(s). You're loyal to them, and what does that entitle? What does that mean to you and them?
Loyalty is caring.
Last edited by Galipaygo on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:57 am

Mark
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank my lucky stars » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:18 am

Username;; thank my lucky stars
Kalon Name;; renee

“loyalty?” renee asked, her husky voice touched by surprise. “well...loyalty is bein’ by somebody's side. no matter if they do right or wrong. it’s havin’ their back when things get sticky. its fire in ya veins, knowin’ that you’d do anything for ‘em, ‘cause they’d do the same for ya.” she pauses, and you wonder who exactly she’s talking about. “it’s bein’ certain, for just a moment in the crazy world, ya ain’t alone and it’ll stay that way. it’s someone havin’ yer back as much as you have theirs.” she exhales softly and looks up at the sky. “it’s trustin’ the other person to do what needs to be done, knowin’ they got yer best interests in mind. it’s trustin’ they won’t do ya wrong, even if it means missin’ out on somethin’ they really want.” she’s tense, you notice, her hands clenched at her sides. “it’s one o’ the most powerful things in the world, ‘cause it makes you feel invincible, even when yer backs against the corner. s’long as you got that person wit’cha, nothin’ can hurt’cha, ‘cause they won’t let the world knock ya down.” her accent has gotten more pronounced, thicker, and you wondered who had her loyalty before. “it’s havin’ faith. faith that they won’t leave ya like everyone else. faith that if they do, they’ll come back for ya, and even if they don’t, as long as you take breath you won’t ever let ‘em down…” she trails off. “we’re done now.”

[250/250 words.]
she/her pronouns • my kalons • stucky trash
thank my lucky stars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:45 am

Username;; WolfOfTheYear
Kalon Name;; | Winston | "Windy" | Is a Female |
What is this kalon's definition of "loyalty"?;; "Loyalty is following someone without a doubt, doing just as they say, and never betraying them. Being loyal is following someone and never having a shred of doubt about their decisions. If you aren't loyal, you can't be trusted! I should know, my boyfriend wasn't loyal and I was a fool to even love him! Now he's got some new girl, but I don't care, he's just an unloyal, untrustworthy fool!
Ahem, back on topic, if loyalty didn't exist, we'd all be trying to kill each other and turn on even our best friends! I am loyal to no one, because I trust no one. Loyalty is more than just following someone, it's being with them and never doubting them or betraying them, it is, indeed, following someone, but following them without rethinking your choices to follow them, or ever having an ounce of hatred toward them." {147}
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 am

Username;;
cocogerber13

Kalon Name;;
Diego

"Loyalty" is one of the only things that you could trust in life.
One's word is their entire being, I suppose you can say, so when you are given someone's loyalty then you've found a friend.

I don't use the word often, but when I do, I mean it. Even if the risks one takes are dangerous giving up one's loyalties are giving up a part of themselves, and a big part at that. Loyalty is something to be earned and returned, which is why I believe that the loyalty between people is much stronger and far more important than that between a person and an institute.

I may be a bit of a challenger, a risk-taker, or whatever else runs along those lines, and while I may not be the one most would immediately trust, loyalty is not something I take lightly. The strongest warriors are nothing without the trust and loyalty holding them and their fellow fighters together, and I am no different. My loyalties lie with my friends and families, and I would never give it up for something petty. My loyalty is not something just thrown out to just anyone- I would die for each of them, travel long distances just so they could see a friendly face, give up everything I hold dear to me to ensure the safety and happiness of a loved one.

Loyalty can be dangerous, yes, but it is certainly important.

Word count: 241
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me