Time spent 2 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima Halloween Event 2017 || closed, check last page

Postby corviidae » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:50 am

move along
nothing to see here sh

❛❛ happy The months have passed, it almost feels like yesterday that you were able to see Simas all around the globe
putting on their most creative costumes and going to each and every door possible to fork up as much sweets
as possible. Little had they known of the conniving thieves stealing their well-earned morsels right out from
under their noses. No siree, they were definitely brought to justice...luckily, this didn't seem to discourage
our little trick or treaters! It looks like the Masquerades, Reapers, Ghouls and mortals alike are gathering
once again to have another fun year of celebrating this fine holiday!

Fortunately enough, this year has a strange, eerily calm atmosphere to it. After several annual events where
Simas have experienced everything but calm, you would have expected it to continue it's haunting cycle.
The trick or treaters, however, took this to their advantage- even the few individuals who were anxious about
the sudden calm! Teams of five have been assembled by five confident Simas and their goal is to welcome new
Simas to their town, but this is only a small aspect of their ever changing tradition! New and interesting treats
are being given out at various doors, new Simas are appearing from the wood works to accustom themselves
and become friends with others, and one may even be taking some art in return for treats as well!

Hold on to your treats, make sure you bring a big pillowcase and dress up in your best attire, because this
year looks like it's going to be a promising one!
halloween!❜❜

i ned to make room ignore this

keep ignoring this pretend this isnt here

As usual, the previous Halloween event was very successful and, therefore, we've brought another one to
you all so you can celebrate with Simas once again! This time you guys have the option to help welcome
some Simas with your own personal twist to the community, whether you already own some Simas of your
own or if you're a non owner! That is the team aspect of the event, and it is totally optional if you are a
solitary being and would rather keep the candy all for yourself. Thank you all for another wonderful year,
now let's get our spook on!

Event Information;;

As you mark the thread and get ready for some trick or treating at our various doors hosted by our staff, you
    have the option to join one of our five existing teams! The purpose of the teams is for users who would like to
    create a MYO (Make Your Own) Sima, whether you own Simas or this would be your first one! However, there is
    a catch- you must reach a minimum requirement of candies as a team to keep the MYO. It's a small
    requirement of 20 candies/sweets, so it shouldn't be hard...however, the more candies you earn, the more
    edits you may potentially be able to acquire for your MYO. ;} There will be more information on that later on.

Whichever team you're divided into will have a set of guidelines for the MYOs, so if you decide to participate,
    prepare to read up on the information noted for the team you end up being assigned to! Reaper, Ghoul, Masquerade,
    or even a mortal, you can make a MYO for that as long as it follows the team leaders' guidelines. Once again,
    keep in mind that this is totally optional and you are not required to interact with other users to reach the minimum
    requirement or beyond!
    There is no competition, this is simply for fun! It's a win-win for everybody.

Not only that, but you can individually earn your own candies just like any other year of Halloween and spend it
    on any items or Simas up for grabs by the end of the event. Be sure to check each artists' doors and follow
    their rules! Happy trick or treating everyone!

Sweets Bank --- Item Archive --- Art for Candy

-- Sen's Door -- Glispa's Door -- Troll's Door -- Fluffy's Door --

-- Ren's Door -- Ember's Door -- Scei's Door -- Phobia's Door --

font
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 18 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aerona's door [DAY 13 CLOSED]

Postby corviidae » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 am

Near the heart of houses and buildings alike, there settled a rather old and
run down looking funeral home. A cobblestone path steadily led towards the set of 3
stairs, each looking like they were about to collapse on one another. Windows were
cracked, spider webs began to gather on corners and sides of the window sills. If it
weren't for the lights on in the house which were barely visible through the curtains,
you would have thought the place was closed and abandoned for the night. Lining the
entire place was a iron fence which faded to barbed wire climbing towards the back
of the house, and there was a sign labelled "The Raven's Nest"...so obviously,
whoever lived here, they must be in the Halloween spirit...right? Since they
must be the nest's team leader?

Despite that reasoning, the atmosphere was still unsettling. It would take
several visits to adjust to such a dark place- who would even think was appropriate
for trick or treating? Let alone for children? For all you know, it could either be strict
business, but it also may actually be the place they inhabit on a daily basis.

Enough pondering, it's time to approach and knock at the dark mahogany door.
Stairs groan and crack, and an insidious-sounding growl sounded from the other
side of the wood. Remain calm, and just knock.

What do you have to worry about?

guidelines for a safe trick-or-treating experience;;

- you may only send a pm once a day, and your pm must have the current day you're on. (day 1, 2, etc)

- your pm must have a small bit of writing/role play of your Sima/Kalon/Kia/Character approaching the door.
do not rp further than them knocking.

- feel free to link the character you're using to show me! i always love seeing characters.

- you are more than welcome to keep role playing with me if you wish, as it may change interactions
between your character and mine the next time you knock.

- don't do anything to make Aerona angry. she's not the kindest when she's angry and things will become
tense before you even know it.

Sweets

" You are most likely to discover that you'll be handed a small handful of a variety of candies,
or sweets as some may call it. This is our event currency. Hold on to it...it could be of excellent use
for you later. "

// will come anywhere between 5-20 sweets //

Slightly Bruised Peach

" ...It isn't rotten. Just slightly bruised. Taking a bite out of it might make it squirt, though...
be careful. Some Simas have had their eye color changed because of it. Numerous have said that
the peach still tasted great. "

// changes the iris color of only one of the Sima's eyes //

Black Cat Charm

" What's that? It could've just been frowning, but you also could have just blinked. Your senses
may or may not be as sharp as you may believe... "

// gives a Sima whiskers and claws //

Demon's Stew

Aerona directed your attention to a rather large pot that seems to have been brewing for quite
a while. It looked just like homemade chili.
" A bit of some home style chili for the road, care to have some?
it has a secret ingredient that I've collected myself...my children loved it. It may have a little zesty taste, but
not to worry. The results will be pleasing."

// your Sima's eye whites will become black, they will grow uncommon claws and sharper canines while their
pupils will constrict to cat-like slits.
//

Gummy Snakes

" Old fashioned gummy snakes. Some people may call you cold-blooded for eating these. "

// gives your Sima a small amount of scales on a part of their body //

Withered Primaries

Upon receiving your treats, something was shed and left behind by the Sima who shut the door...
some feathers. You picked them up, but as soon as you did, a cold chill ran up your spine.

// gives your Sima small feathers on one part of them. can be used more than once on the same Sima //

Tattered Barbed Wire

" You need to watch where you're walking in the back yard! They're too tight to remove...you now have
barbed wire ensnared on your body for the rest of your life. "

// your Sima is now permanently tangled in barbed wire too tight to remove. once applied, it can't be removed. //

Bitter Taffy

" I think it tastes good...even if it's a little bitter. It may give you some lovely pairs of talons, though."

// gives your Sima a rare set of claws //

Caramel Apple Cronuts

" Baked by my mother herself...she's a lovely baker, haven't you heard? Perhaps this will get your
partner to work harder the next time you guys decide to spend some time in the bedroom. "

// guarantees triplets or quadruplets in a breeding. artists roll: out of 100; 1-85 triplets, 86-100 quadruplets //

Gummy Wings

" The flavor will send you soaring straight into the bag for more... " (it's grape)

// gives your Sima a set of realistic large wings of any type, feathered, dragon, etc. //

The Raven's Curse

did you do something to upset Aerona? she's not even talking to you...well, either way, she's making
sure her suspicions are wrong about the lack of care for your children. this item will cause one kit in your litter
to become a ghoul, and destined to become a reaper upon death.
cherish the time with your child while you can.

Elixir of Souls

Aerona cautiously lifted a small, delicate looking glass bottle that seemed to emit some strange glow. Sparkles
fell slowly and lightly like snow and it glowed a radiant orange and pink with some red, and she eyed you with nothing
but sternness.
" You must be very careful with this. Rumors say that this is a substance created from one of the
descendants of the Lord of the Reapers himself. Take special care when using this item. "

// allows the jewel to transform to a different jewel of any time- even custom. rarity of the allowed change
is rolled upon earning this item
//

font
Last edited by corviidae on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 20 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Glispa's door | Closed

Postby Glispa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

You find yourself walking up to a house, the house and the yard
surrounding the path leading up to the house is decorated only by various
patches and splashes of what appears to be glowing paint of some sort.
However, the house itself is pitch black, making it appear as no one is
home yet at the same time... It's just something about this house that
tells you otherwise, you might as well give it a go.

I mean... what do you have to lose?

Guidelines for trick or treating at my door
- Simply send me a pm with a short roleplay reply of one of your simas or another character of
your choice coming up to my door and knocking on it to recieve either a trick or a treat
- You may not make your reply go further than you knocking on my door
- Make sure to mark your pm with the current date for when you sent the pm
- You are more than welcome to reply further even when you have been given your trick or treat.
Sometimes a further treat might hidden within action done from things hidden or given within my replies

Nothing to see here

Empty canvas - very rare
An unused yet slightly frayed canvas used to get custom sima made with the design of your choice, can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Pristine empty canvas - Very rare
An unused and surprisingly pristine looking canvas only for those who have yet to archive their first sima, and much like the regular Empty canvas it' made with the design of your choice and can anything your heart desires following certain limits that will be stated to those who gets this item in their possession.

Charm of a necromancer - Very rare
A seemingly random item only made different by a growing darkness that seems to consume it That when yielded by a sima all the darkness contained within the item gets transferred onto the sima and manifests itself in the shape of a pair of non-physical shadow limbs that even though unable to touch can simulate the full movements of the limbs they represent. It is not stated whether the limbs will be of full control of the sima they take shape upon.

Some type of extractor - Rare
A mismatched piece of machinery that seems to be the combination of two already existing pieces of technology yet somehow twice as unstable. it appears to have two settings, element and energy and when used brings forth the chosen setting from within the jewel of the sima with the added risk of either cracking or breaking the jewel at a chance of 6/25 and 2/25.

Frostbite in a jar - Rare
A white almost dust like gas contained in a tightly sealed jar, that when made contact with a sima covers the affected area in a layer of frost and ice as well as making the skin around the affected area generally paler. No other major side effects have been noted.

Ctrl-Z – Rare
A completely colourless and odourless cream that tells of being able to erase any one simpler error or no longer wanted addition to one-self that is not there to be expected, or at least that’s what the container reads. Maybe it could be used to get rid of those horns that you just keep bumping into things with or that one spot in your coat that just doesn't look right. There doesn't seem to be any listed side effect so how bad could it be.

Wonky lenses - Rare
Appears to be a simple pair of permanent lenses but there's just something clearly wrong with them... Who knows what will happen if you try them on. They do seem to yield an effect very similar to what one would expect of them, only seemingly randomly decided in more chaotic themes and lastly, more often than not non matching between the eyes.

Permanent lenses - Uncommon
A simple pair of lenses that despite commonly thought doesn't actually change the colour of the eyes. Instead they seem to change the general appearance of the iris and pupil, be it the pattern or shape of the different sections.

Colourful liquid - Uncommon
A colourful liquid that when consumed colours all types of liquids contained within the sima the colour or colours of their jewel and eye colour. Has the added effect of making the sima leak from their eyes and drool more excessively.

Demonic possession – Uncommon
An unexplainable black almost liquid, almost gas contained within a small sealed jar that upon release latches onto the nearest sima and manifests itself in the shape of a single demonic looking eye surrounded by a smaller set of pure black patches or spots as well as a section of the same patches or spots on another section of the sima. No further side effects has been noted by the infected, at least if their words are to take to hearth.

Corrupted file - Uncommon
A simple grey diskette with a scratched out label that seemingly contains a file corrupted enough that when broken open by a sima distorts the appearance of said sima changing a section of their design to appear glitched out or otherwise corrupted.

Time loop - Uncommon
A treat who's sole purpose is to allow you a treat seen given out at this exact door during any of the previous years, but how do you know that now again?

Catterfurs - Common
A pair of quite simple looking little bundles of fur that almost looks to be alive but that can't be right can it? No matter when applied to a specific area of the face or ears seems to permanently attach them self and give the sima a set of furry patches symmetrically over the applied section.

ChemSteps cream - Common
A simple rounded container marked ChemSteps containing a strongly chemical smelling colourful cream. That when applied to the feet of a sima permanently colours the pawpads and or the bottom of the feet of the sima into a desired colour.

Sticky powder - Common
A bright and colourful powder that really does add a nice contrast to your face in the shape of a splash of colour represnted in many ways, reading up on the ingredients though it seem to contain some sort of glue substitute? Yeeaaah that thing isn't coming off anytime soon. That stuff is stuck

Sweet tooth - Common
Appears at first glance to just be a simple cone-shaped sweet but you probably should have had a closer look before biting into it. Seems like you will be going around with an additional tooth sticking out of your mouth now.

Sweets - Very common
Sweets that comes in various flavours and shapes and are given out in bundles of amounts between 5-15, and other than being tasty they are also used as the currency for this event

A sima friend - ???
Sometimes you may happen upon a sima or two hidden at this door, simas that will require you to go a little bit farther and look at things a little bit differently. So keep an eye open or wish for the best and you might carry one of these home
Last edited by Glispa on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:40 am, edited 33 times in total.
Glispa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: y'all need to stop knocking over the cookie jar.

Postby rem sleep » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am

COME TO ODIN'S 'HAUNTED MANSION'
Last edited by rem sleep on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:36 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

||Click on the image above to go to my door! ||

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:58 am, edited 9 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ren's Door

Postby ravemn » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 am

Please click on Rhett to go to my door<33

Last edited by ravemn on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ravemn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ember's Door

Postby Ember the Wolf » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:39 am

Oh? It looks like the haunted house had some renovations since you were here last!
Make sure you don't trip over any caution tape and misplaced boards!
Spawn's Haunted House

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:09 am, edited 30 times in total.
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Scei's Door -Open D15-

Postby Scei » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 pm

As you walk up to the next dimly lit door you're surprised to find that its already open, and despite the rest of the neighborhood seeming spooky and unwelcoming, the sounds of chatter, laughter, and warm conversations that are coming from the house makes it seem inviting- despite the creepy ghost shadows, series of cobwebs, and fake blood spatters on the windows! as you walk closer a brightly colored sima holding a bright green bowl of candy walks past the door, they stop and laugh at a joke you couldn't hear then look your way.

Hi there! Here for some Halloween trick or treating? Great!! Never to early to start!! All the treats here were paw-made by myself and my pal josh! he's that bedsheet ghost over there!
Taffi points the bowl of candy towards a poorly crafted bedsheet with holes cut out for the ears and the eyes. It's got paws sticking out underneath it so you assume there is a sima under the costume, the only problem is that the sima isn't touching the ground, and their paws are see-through!!

Anyways thanks for coming! I hope you get something you wanted!! What sort of sweets are here? well besides just a standard handful or two of candy, or just a simple trick, these are the other things you might get!

(Handful of candy [5-20] Common)

How to trick or treat wrote:You can come trick or treat at my door once a day, my door will be open if it isn't already there closex however responses may be slow.
To actually trick or treat, the first time you must storytell your sima
coming up to my house, you can use the image above as an example as to what it looks like.
After that first time you 'roleplay' to trick or treat, every other time you must tell me a joke.
you cannot tell the same joke every time
the joke doesn't have to be Halloween based, but I might suggest it!
Please be sure to mention how many times you've Trick or Treated at my door in your pm!
(The pm must have 'Trick or Treat' somewhere in the subject)

x
Candycorns wrote:
Alright! lend me your ears, these
are all the candycorn treats you
may get!

x
Extra Large Candy Corn ^^
Alright so they aren't that big... theyre big enough though, There are a few different colors but no matter which color you choose they all do the same thing!
Gives your sima Common horns colored like any of the candycorn colors in the picture below
Common-- Price

Candycorn pumpkins
I mean... these are considered candycorn too right? they sure taste like it!
Adds jack-o-lantern face markings to your simas pelt! any face is allowed, any size.
common-- Price

Taffi brand candycorn taffy
Made them myself!! of course... I couldn't make any flavor other then candycorn... but candycorn is good too!! and look how pretty they are!
Adds triangle markings to your sima
common-- Price

A Handful of Smaller Candy Corn ^^
Theyre not so much smaller candycorn, but more of regular sized candycorn... theyre just smaller then the giant ones... and by handful, I mean my handful, not two of yours!
Gives your sima candycorn colored, candycorn shaped crystals growing out of the sima's fur
uncommon-- Price

Even smaller candy corn^^
Where did we get all this candycorn from?? and how did these get so small!?
Gives your sima candycorn colored claws
uncommon-- Price

Ragged candy corn
this one almost looks beat up... but I assure you!! its supposed to look like that... atleast? I think it is!
Gives a sima extra fluff on the back of the neck, large claws, candycorn colored triangle crystals poking out of their fur, blackened sclera, and candycorn fangs
Legendary-- Price

^^All candycorn with these symbols can be any color combination in the candycorn icon
(Or from here)
Bakery wrote:
Josh made some amazing sweets
I'd love to off you some of them!
tasty right?

x
Grab-bag Brownies
Okay no clue what sort of candy i put in these things... I guess, we will find out when you get one?
Grab bag, number is rolled and you get 1 random item from this Door
common/uncommon/rare-- Price

Scarecrow Patches
theyre little rectangles that are a little sour, but get sweet once you let them melt on your tongue!
Gives your sima white rectangles on their fur - like patches in clothing
common-- Price

Mint dark chocolate brownies
I think I used too much mint, you can almost feel how cold the mint is.. actually, you can! theres so much mint in these brownies that they're cold!
makes your sima have foggy mist always be coming from their mouth
uncommon-- Price

Slice of cake josh made
It looks pretty good doesnt it? how about i give you a piece then!
Brightly colored drool
uncommon-- Price

Moreo bats
Theyre bats! you see it? aren't they cute?? don't worry, they don't drink blood, theyre just cookies
Gives your sima a bat nose or chibi bat wings
rare-- Price

Sweet smelling bottle
When josh was cooking and baking I somehow managed to catch some of that glorious smell in these bottles! they smell REALLY good, here try it!
makes your sima exhale a medium sized cloud of brightly colored, sparkling fog. if the sima has horns, the horns sparkle as well. can also change the shape of a sima's nose slightly.
rare-- Price

Black licorice spiders
Here you can have these, Gross. Black licorice is too bitter for my tastes. though i'm told its healthy for you... better watch out though, I heard josh is willing to fight to keep those spiders to himself!
Makes your sima have 4 eyes, small fangs, and small spiderwebs form along the jewelguard
rare-- Price
Sweetshop wrote:
these candies were made by josh
and I, they were hard, but the look
super cool!

x
Overly saturated Happy Farmers Candy
These are really bright! better watch out, they might change the color of your whole mouth!
Brightly changes the color of a sima's teeth and/or tongue
common-- Price

W&Ws with a black dot in the middle of them
Okay these are my own creation, see if you look at the right, they look like a bunch of eyeballs... you see it right? no? They dont look like eyes? Fine! just take the candy then- you're no fun.
Changes your sima's eye and jewel color
common-- Price

Candy buttons
These were always fun to eat when I was younger,  You can have some if you'd like!
Gives your sima rainbow colored rounded crystals growing out of the sima's fur
uncommon-- Price

Taffi Gummy Worm
What?? is that my hair?? dont tell me i have a bald spot now?! well... i mean I guess you can have it? its not a real gummy worm you know? i don't suggest eating it....
Gives your sima uncommon, candy colored dreadlocks
uncommon-- Price

Star Shaped StarBorsts
I'm amazed how the wrapping stays on so neatly, you'd think it would be hard to wrap stuff like that...?
Changes your sima's Pupil color to white, and makes it a star shape
uncommon-- Price

Hoppers Raven Eggs
Shhh i'm not supposed to have these, don't tell aerona! Just- just take them and hide, go... GO, GO Quick!! She's coming this way! Take them before she takes us both! they're not real raven eggs, they're malt balls but they sure look convincing!
Adds feathered ankle OR elbow tufts to a sima- you need two if you want to do ankles AND elbows
uncommon-- Price

Gummy bears with different heads
JOSH! DID YOU GET INTO THE GUMMYBEARS?? WHY DID YOU SWITCH ALL THEIR HEADS?? AND WHERE ARE THE GREEN ONES?!?
changes the top half of a sima's jewels and eyes to a different color - Can't be green
uncommon-- Price

Gummyworm Dust
I ate a bag of gummyworms earlier, otherwise i'd have offered you one. All that's left is the powder at the bottom of the bag. What? You want it? Well I mean sure I guess- Candy is candy right? Here you go.
adds glistening sparkles to a sima's pelt
rare-- Price
Last edited by Scei on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Mark!!
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Spooky Circus | Closed!

Postby fairy king » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 am

A wrought iron fence, tall and twisted, rusted and worn, covered in spikes. It stands before you,
unwavering, at least ten feet tall. There are spiderwebs between the bars, blowing slightly in the
breeze. All around you, the wind howls, the fence creaks. Somewhere in the distance storm clouds
rumble. The gate screeches as you pull it open, the dead grass crunches beneath your feet. As you
walk down the weathered path you pass gravestones, worn and broken, the names and dates faded
beyond recognition. The path ahead of you is consumed by darkness, nothing beyond a few feet is
visible. At the end of the long, twisting path, silence. No wind, no rumbling thunder, no animals
lurking in the tall grass surrounding you. Just, silence. And, of course, a giant circus tent. The tent's
thick black and white stripes extend upwards, towards the night sky, the door flap just slightly ajar,
a faint light peeking out from within, and a sign, placed just outside the door. It read:

"Enter, if you dare".

PM me with the title "Sima Halloween Event", explaining how you or your sima reacts to the things I said in the paragraph above.
DO NOT say anything about the inside of the tent. Only talk about the reaction to what I've already explained.
Please put this in a roleplay format, and give me at least a small paragraph. I will reply with what happens inside the
tent and will give out candies/prizes in my response to you.

Leftover Costume Dye
Changes your sima's jewel and eye color
[common]

Fairy Dust
Gives a sima sparkles
[rare]

Vampire Bite
Gives a sima slit pupils and fangs
[uncommon]

Gummy Horns
Gives a sima horns
[rarity is rolled when the item is given out]

Essence of Magical Creatures
Gives a sima 3 traits related to a particular theme
[comes in unicorn, werewolf, and vampire bat]
[legendary]

Twin Snakes Gummi Candy
Gaurantees twins in a breeding and both kits get either a snake tongue or fangs
[rare]

Werewolf Fluff
Makes a sima extra fluffy
[rare]

Jack-o-lantern
Makes a sima's eyes and jewel glow
[rare]

Black Cat
gives a sima claws and whiskers
[uncommon]

costume wig
gives a sima common or uncommon hair
[common/uncommon]

Sugar high
gives a sima swirled pupils
[uncommon]

Scaredy Cat
gives a sima pointed, alert ears
[uncommon]

Bunny costume
Gives a sima a rabbit nose and bunny ears
[uncommon]

bat gif page divider font
Last edited by fairy king on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
fairy king

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me