Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1796 - Winter Breath (judged)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:55 am

Username: WolfWinter
Viscet Name: Kéknish
Viscet Gender: Female

Winter is on its way in my area, and I am so excited for it. Here is a winter kiddo for you. c:

Prompt: Tell me what their perfect snow fort would be like!
You may use up to 700 words and one art piece
No extras please
This ends on September 15th.
Hex codes will be given upon request.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Viscet Name:[/b]
[b]Viscet Gender:[/b]
[b]Snow Fort:[/b]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3571305][img]
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2927004&size=medium&format=pnh&rev=1504378837[/img][/url]
Last edited by Unleashed Squiid on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1796 - Winter Breath

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:17 am

So cute. Good job! Offering up relationships c:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 am

mark

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:02 am

Username: AislingNyht
Viscet Name: Amari- strength, unfading flower
Snow Fort:

Res ^^
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Username: D-Send
Viscet Name: Kona Grimsworth
Viscet Gender: male
Snow Fort:

Kona is tasked with guarding a strange egg of crystal ice and in which he has taken upon himself to build a fort around it, a perfect fort, one of his own design with his own paws. In the center of the fort would be the egg on a stand with steps leading down to a large circular platform with a couple steps leading down to level flooring. He would design and build the walls so that it acted like one way glass decorated with frost, that the outside is visible from the inside and not the outside. The interior he'd line with columns for support and more frost for delicate decoration for it would be dreary and an eyesore if it was just plain ice and snow. The flooring is snow and powder, soft and easy on the paws and provides some traction against the slippery ice in which claws have difficulty gripping onto. It was hard work for one viscet but he had eons, so much time to work on it. He used snow, ice, and water as his materials, water he'd use to also shape intricate and whimsical patterns. His only tools were his teeth, claws, fur, and breath which could be warm but also cold and frosty as if he inherited a small piece of winter's breath. His pride and joy would be the ice garden surrounding the egg for that had taken him the longest. He had used snow, ice and stone for snowballs, canons, things for defending the fort but he couldn't handle being alone for no one even came to the fort and the sun had gone, an eclipse then the sunlight still streaming dimmed slowly year after year. The ice garden was the thing that saved his being during the years crystals and sculptures of ice, snow, frost, and sometimes stone were slowly and lovingly carved. Flowering vines and plants were also made similarly but they were very delicate and fragile for even the slightest mistake would ruin a single flower. Everyday he does something to the fort, thickening the walls, polishing the view, redoing the frost patterns, carving more flowers, almost the same routine throughout his days. It brings him comfort and a sense of purpose for his fortress to him is perfect.
Last edited by maritime. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaSocks » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:44 am

Res!
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx
    xxx

im electric, a romantic cliché
    heather • löded diper fanatic
    im an art student, hoping to do
    something that i like. talk to me
    about film books music anything.
    i listen to a ton of rock and indie
    bands, if you like declan mckenna
    wolf alice nothing but thieves
    lorde the strokes florence + the
    machine we are friends, it is the
    law. uh i wish i had some fish
    discord [#6740] insta spotify
xxxxxx
BananaSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten's_Creed » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:46 am

Username: Kitten's_Creed

Viscet Name: Gwendolyn ("Gwen" for short)

Snow Fort: Her perfect snow fort is a tower on a hill. A spiral moves up and around the tower, decorated with icicles reflecting off of the snow. Once inside a spiral staircase moves up the tower towards the opening up above, along with windows (openings in the the snow fort so you can look out), showing a beautiful view. If snowball fights ever start, the outer part of the tower is layered with ice so it would be hard to penetrate. Also she has a huge pile of snowballs ready to be thrown.
Last edited by Kitten's_Creed on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitten's_Creed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Username: WolfWinter
Viscet Name: Kéknish
Snow Fort:
Her perfect snow fort would have a protective outer wall because protection is needed when maneuvering around during a snowball fight. The roof of each room would be made from sleds and branches that has snow packed on top. There would be a main room in the center, with snow packed along the walls leading up to give access for seeing who is coming. This packed snow is like a ramp that goes up one side, has a flat space in the middle where a window is at, and goes back down to the floor. From the main room, there would be a chamber to the east for the production and storage of snowballs and houses icicle bats. To the north is a spot dug down into the snow that leads to a tunnel that goes under the wall for fresh snow. The tunnel breaks way near a thicket, to keep her and her allies hidden from view. There would be a third room, for defensive purposes, to the west. There is a booby trap in this room, multiple snowballs, and an emergency escape route. A rope is tied around one of the sleds supporting the roof that when pulled, slides, revealing a hidden cache of snow that is then dumped on the enemy. This would give those who were trapped time to open the hatch to the emergency escape tunnel, and, well, escape, or allow them to regroup and go full force against the intruders.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:25 am

I've won a September adopt so I must pull out, good luck everyone!

Username:
[size=85]BuddyMaltese

Viscet Name:
Jace

Viscet Gender:
Male

Snow Fort:
Jace's ideal snow fort has to do more with the fun he had building it than it does with the
actual appearance of the fort. If you were to ask him, he would tell you that one he spent time making
with his friends and family would be perfect, no matter what it turned out to look like. Of course that's
not to say there wouldn't be certain things that, in his opinion, would improve the opportunity to enjoy it,
such as enough room to actually fit inside. He would also likely outfit it to his tastes, with a soft blanket
on the ground and some lanterns inside, complete with his favorite books to pass the time inside the fort.
Overall, however, he is low-maintenance and family/friends-oriented viscet, and that's what serves as the
basis of his interests.

x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me