Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nemri'khar #3 ~ winner announced!

Postby Vazchu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Vazchu wrote:
Nemri'khar

Nemri'khars are the size of cats here on Earth and inhabits the forests throughout all of the continets on the planet known as Delau. They usually make their nests in piles of leaves, a hole in the ground, the hollow of a tree or a cave underneath a rock - it really depends on each individual where they decide to live once they're old enough to be on their own. Mostly nocturnal beings, but may be seen during the day too, this too really depends on each individual.
Their diet consists of drops of light from the moons and the sun, but of course they also eat small bugs and insects in the form of meat. As well as plants, fruit and berries which they may come by and harvest in the forests of old. Nemri'khars are the pray of the larger beings dwelling in the forests of mother Delau, but dragons are however not their enemies - in fact, they usually get along well with most of the dragon species.

They are connected to the souls which has passed on to the after life through the roots of the forest they live in and are able to hear them. Their everglowing heart is located where we humans may have believed the face would be, and around it mother Delau gave them a fluffy and soft body so that they can move. The heart is covered by a mask made out of bone and the larger the "horns" are - the older the Nemri'khar is.
They have a minimum of one tail, however most commonly are between six to nine tails. There has only ever been a few Nemri'khars which had eleven tails, which seems to be the greatest amount one can have.

If you'd like to read more about the species, you can find it in the first post in the main thread.
Be also sure to read the Rules of Adoption before you start with your form!

This lady has, as you may see, larger horns than the rest of the Nemri's I've released so far. In other words, she's older than the previous ones and has much more experiences to her life. You don't have to decide exactly how old she is, but keep in mind that she's not a little girl. (;
She's based on a [ palette I made ] earlier today.

If you'd like to call this lady yours, fill out the form below and be a part of the tryout for her! Feel free to pretty-up the form and add extras if you want to.

This tryout ends August 18, 09:30pm CET!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Nemri'khar's name;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Gif that reminds you of her;[/b]

Last edited by Vazchu on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nemri'khar #3 ~

Postby Starred » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:27 am

Username;JordynSeesStars
Nemri'khar's name;Soyala
Personality;Silent, Always Hidden, Intelligent, Cautious
Gif that reminds you of her;

I picked this because Soyala reminds me of Fall. I look at her and get an October vibe, when leaves start falling and the brisk air nips at your nose and cheeks.
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Username;Mythicalbeast
Nemri'khar's name;Shira
Personality;Calm, quite (is a mute), very loveable and outgoing
Gif that reminds you of her;Image
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:50 am

A tad delayed judging because RL-stuff going down these past few days, so I apologize about that.

But here are the results now. :D

Congrats to JordynSeesStars! :D I really liked the gif and thought behind it, and I got overall very curious with the part of "always hidden" that you added in the personality. (:

Thank you both for applying in the tryout! (':
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:58 am

Vazchu wrote:
A tad delayed judging because RL-stuff going down these past few days, so I apologize about that.

But here are the results now. :D

Congrats to JordynSeesStars! :D I really liked the gif and thought behind it, and I got overall very curious with the part of "always hidden" that you added in the personality. (:

Thank you both for applying in the tryout! (':

Thank you!!!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me