Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

BD Adopt #4

Postby chvrchgrim » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:11 am

BD Adopt #4

THIS HAS ENDED! Owner is now: borko.

My first BD adopt as an artist! This beautiful baby is based on a
Cairns Birdwing butterfly!

This winner of this adopt will be chosen based on personality!
Feel free to pretty up!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by chvrchgrim on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
❝can we create something beautiful
xxxxxx...and destroy it.❞

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx CHVRCHGRIM | Matt
xxxxhe/him ⋮ adult ⋮ conservationist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sig creds: ©
chvrchgrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BD Adopt #2

Postby emu-tionallyunstable » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 pm

Username: Vannillamelon
Name: Crimson
Personality: Does not like new people, and it's hard to become friends with her. She can be really moody, rude, and a little... dark, she enjoys telling gruesome stories and drawing gorey scenes.
However, if you look past her dark side, she can be really funny (dank humor) and creative. She understands other well, despite not really talking to anyone. Only a few people/dragons have learned that she can be really nice, thats why she prefers animals.
~Overall, she'd be the one silently watching from the shadows plotting the destruction of the whole microwave popcorn business~
Last edited by emu-tionallyunstable on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
trades are always open!
emu-tionallyunstable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camaron » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 pm

bumpp
What You Allow Will Continue

♡ Camaron / Female / Cancer ♡

───────

Hey, YOU! Do you struggle with high value trades, want a community that shares your hobbies, and a chance to win valuable pets? Join LTCS on Discord and get advice from seasoned Chicken Smoothie (CS) players, stay informed about events, gain valuable tips, participate in rare+ giveaways, and much more!

Join the server by clicking HERE!

Camaron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazaokami » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm

Username: kazaokami
Name: Monarch
Personality: Monarch is a quiet male with a lot of attitude. He has a nasty personality and can be a bit grumpy. He can't seem to stand other his age but has a soft spot for cute small things, preferably of a different species. He hates his own species because of being savagely attacked by a group of rogue dragons (I think that's what his species is) when he was younger, which ended up being the killing of his mother and little brother.

Despite his frozen hearted personality, he secretly feels a lot of empathy for other.
Kazaokami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polysaccharide » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:02 am

Username: borko.
Name: Royale
Personality:
Demeanor -
    Royale is a very calm, collected character. He enjoys the quiet, and is hard to anger. However, when he becomes angry, he is truly terrifying. He will not hold back, and is almost the polar opposite of his usual self. After an intense session of fuming, roaring, and tearing things to bits, he will crash, exhausted.
Interactions -
    Royale absolutely adores small animals. Small rodents like chinchillas and hamsters make him absolutely melt. He thinks they are the cutest things to ever exist, and he has a few as pets.
Intelligence -
    Royale is incredibly gifted. He can remember everything he reads, and he reads a lot. His favorite things to read are classic novels. He is well known for being the best storyteller around, and he can help you with any english paper ever.
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chvrchgrim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 am

This contest is now ending on August 4th you still have 2 days to get entries in!!

Loving all the entries so far!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx CHVRCHGRIM | Matt
chvrchgrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:57 pm

Username: JordynSeesStars
Name: Xenone
Personality: Xenone is a very mellow and kind soul. He does not mind loud noises, but that's only because there is not too much noise in the Amazon. Except for the birds, rain, and other aspects of wildlife of course. Xenon does not live on the ground of the Amazon. Instead, he lives in a cave behind a waterfall that nobody can see. Even though Xenone lives deep in the Amazon and nobody can find him, he is still cautious. Just because there are no dangers in the Amazon directly by humans, their are still predators to go after Xenone. But Xenone being the dragon he is, is very curious and loves to go out and adventure. He is a very adventurous creature, and observes every inch of the land he thrives on and above. All in all, Xenone is just living life free and with no rules to abide by!!!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chvrchgrim » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:54 am

This contest is now over and I've deliberated over all the entries. This was my first Butterfly Dragon adopt and I'm so happy people were interested! I loved everybody's entries but, unfortunately, there can only be one winner.

The winner is:
borko. wrote:Username: borko.
Name: Royale
Personality:
Demeanor -
    Royale is a very calm, collected character. He enjoys the quiet, and is hard to anger. However, when he becomes angry, he is truly terrifying. He will not hold back, and is almost the polar opposite of his usual self. After an intense session of fuming, roaring, and tearing things to bits, he will crash, exhausted.
Interactions -
    Royale absolutely adores small animals. Small rodents like chinchillas and hamsters make him absolutely melt. He thinks they are the cutest things to ever exist, and he has a few as pets.
Intelligence -
    Royale is incredibly gifted. He can remember everything he reads, and he reads a lot. His favorite things to read are classic novels. He is well known for being the best storyteller around, and he can help you with any english paper ever.

I loved how you described, not only his personality, but how he interacts with animals and his reading habits! It really gave a lot of depth into the character! Royale is yours! Congratulations!

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx CHVRCHGRIM | Matt
chvrchgrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes