Viscet #1707 | NOT THE BEES - closed,winners! by Bettalong

Based on Click to view
Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1707 | NOT THE BEES - closed,winners!

Postby Bettalong » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:00 pm

I'm way past the fear adopts theme week but.. Im sO SCARED OF BEES/WASPS/YELLOWJACKETS/ANYTHING CLOSE TO THEIR SHAPE!!!! Keep those 100000 miles away from me, thank
The viscet's only lightly based on those in general, but here they finally are! Custom-lined bettalong-repellant viscet <333
xXx
Username; Illumié
Name; Damien
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Owned as of; 9/11/17 (July limit)

To win this scary 'cet, tell me... Why are they so angry
Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Why so angry;

Extras are allowed and same for prettying!
The contest ends on the 15th of August!
Good luck!
Mutations;
none
but custom lined so that's cool?!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3531537][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2892868&size=large&format=png&rev=1501208254[/img][/url]
Last edited by Bettalong on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1707 | NOT THE BEES - OPEN

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Whoaaa!!! :O
I feel you, I went camping a few weeks ago and a yellow jacket crawled into my shorts and stung me three times :P
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Username; Undyne.
Name; Rorua
Gender; Male
Why so angry;
His "buddy" stole the last piece of cheese cake! Rood!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Username; james.
Name; tbd
Gender; male
Gender for breeding purposes; male
Why so angry; selfish, selfish viscet. if everything isn't going his way, he'll throw a fit. he's a "i want it, and i want it now" type of dude, so if he doesn't get the thing right when it's most convenient for him ... he'll throw a fit. he throws a lot of fits. basically a spoiled brat mhm

— unstable and egotistical king

— never happy with anything, including his own citizens. they don't do enough in his opinion.

— never listens to advice. responds only in aggression when someone tries to help him with anything.

— jUST A MASSIVE JERK!!!

wip!!!!!
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Username; atsu
Name; Quarmby
Gender; Female
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Why so angry; -flips table- EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET ATTACHED TO A CHARACTER IT DIES. WHY ME.

reserved with the above ideas. please do not take ;v;''
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Username; jolteon
Name; Stinger
Gender; male
Gender for breeding purposes; male
Why so angry; Oh, Stinger is very angry.

He is furious.

He went to go get some groceries. Just some milk and eggs. He did not expect what was waiting for him when he returned to his sweetie, his baby, his lovely jet black car with warm-toned accents.

There was a big, long scratch on it. Right on the hood. The good start to his day immediately plummeted and became a horrible one, and he felt his temper rise tenfold. Immediately, he decides he needs to find the culprit and give them a good beating.

Looking around with vicious intent, Stinger sees other viscets just going about their day normally. It seems that whoever did the damage came and gone very quickly. With a loud half growl, half sigh, Stinger gets in his poor, damaged car, and drives back home.

Man, now his manager is gonna be mad at him too.

-----

"Alright, tell me how you got such a big scratch on your car," His manager, who he calls 'Boss' said in an even tone. He must be containing his rage, unlike how Stinger reacted to it.

"Dude, you think I'd try to scratch my baby up on purpose? No. Someone did this to me, and once I get my hands on them, I'm gonna..." With a rather aggressive motion, the viscet pretended to strangle something with his hands with a murderous look in his eye.

"I get it, calm down," 'Boss' looked at him weirdly. "I'll take it to the shop later. This is coming out of your paycheck, you know."

Ah, geez. Hopefully he wins the next upcoming race then. Suddenly, he got an idea. "Parking lots have security cameras, right? Like on the poles or whatever," 'Boss' nodded. "Okay, go to the store and ask 'em if they have the security footage of the idiot trashing my car." His manager just blinked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever, Stinger. I'll take time out of my own day just to help you out. I'll go tomorrow," With a roll of his eyes, 'Boss' turned around in his chair to face his computer, effectively closing this meeting. Stinger sighed in relief and did a small fist pump, before leaving the office to go back home.

-----

Brrrring!

"Oh my god... I need to change my ringtone," Groggily, Stinger felt around his nightstand for his cellphone. Finally locating it, he answers and brings it up to his ear.

"Sleeping in late, huh?" It was 'Boss'. "Well, I found the... culprit who messed up your car. Meet me in my office."

That woke him up. With haste, Stinger jumped out of bed, fixed his hair up with copious amounts of gel, and drove (probably a bit above the speed limit, shh) to his manager's office.

-----

"See that? That's our suspect," Seemingly holding in his laughter, 'Boss' pointed a clawed finger at the computer screen. Stinger actually could not believe his eyes. Rubbing them to make sure he wasn't dreaming, the racer leaned in closer and squinted.

"You mean to tell me a stupid raccoon hurt my baby?! Is that really it?" With disbelief written all over his face, the viscet looked at his manager. "Seriously? Wish I caught that filthy thing in the act," He muttered.

'Boss' laughed. "Hey, I'm not even mad anymore. This is hilarious," He looked at the screen, watching the footage replay over-and-over. "Tell you what, I'll even get it fixed for free. Just taking pity on you."

That lightened up Stinger's mood a bit. "Yeah, that works," He grinned. "Still pretty mad it happened though. Dude, if an actual viscet made that scratch... Hell would be unleashed," Again, 'Boss' looked at him weirdly.

"We need to get you some anger management classes or something while we're at it. I'm surprised you haven't killed anyone yet." He frowned playfully, and Stinger laughed. Holding out his hand for a fist bump, Stinger bumped fists with his manager. The racer left his manager's office, feeling a lot more better than he did when he first saw the scratch on his car.
Last edited by jolteon on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyborgishly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Mark yo
this is calcutta,
bohemia is dead
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:19 pm

bees are dying at an alarming rate

oh heck beautiful betta ;0;
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:44 pm

;000; whoa- What a pretty babe.
    rip my monly limit is already taken up ;--; early congrats to the winner <3

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Username; Shadow striker
Name; Delta
Gender; Male
Why so angry; being unfairly accused of treason
Ideas: Weapon designer for the royal guard, best friends with Vega, close with the king, mordecai which makes him a prime target to be framed for an attempt on the kings life.
Res. With the above idea. Is there a word limit??
Last edited by Shadow Striker on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me