Viscet #1686 || Lava by Placebo

Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1686 || Lava

Postby Placebo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:30 am

A design breakdown will be provided if requested ;u; Based off of tiger sharks and lionfish

It was meant to be simpler but I didn't wanna stop- lionfish tastes amazing btw

Competition:
There are two prompts to chose from. Either:
- Tell me about their greatest enemy (physical, spiritual, mental, idc) and how they overcame it || 400 word limit
- How they deal with strong emotion (good or bad, or a mix, your choice) || 400 word limit

You must do at least one for your form to qualify. You have 1500 extra words to do whatever with<3 Since the design is so complicated I won't require art or give a maximum or anything-- you can add it and I'll definitely count it in the form, but don't feel the need to add it if you don't want to~

Feel free to ask for extensions of any kind! Current end date is August 5th 12th.
Last edited by Placebo on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Taigāraion ~ A Love Story.

Postby Parasitic Rat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:33 am

my favorite fish in the world, they're so beautiful eek
╔════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Holds the name of Taigāraion - Was born as a Male
"I am treated as royalty, but I act a peasant."
|═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════|
His Greatest Enemy
[400 Words Max]
"My greatest enemy would have to be that I get too attached to people when I shouldn't."

Attachments. His parents always told him to never get too attached to something or somebody, because that something or somebody will end up disappearing, leaving, or end up passing away. He never listened to it, though, and he wasn't sure why. He never wanted to get too attached to people, but it just ends up being that way.

Yeah, his greatest enemy isn't a person, a creature, or something that is living, but it is something that bothers him a lot. He got too attached to an old dog once, and that dog ended up passing away, leaving him incredibly sad, even though his parents told him to never get too attached. Again and again is the same thing they say, every day, just to remind him, even though it never works.

How He Deals With Strong Emotion
[400 Words Max]
"I deal with it by pushing it aside and doing what I need to, then worrying about it later. If I have nothing to do, then I sit down and take it in."

Strong emotion isn't anything big to him. Love is a whole different story, but sadness or anger, or anything like that, he never really worries about. If he's busy, he pushes the emotions aside and continues with his work. If he has nothing to do, he'll sit down and take it in, or get away from everyone and let it out. If it's anger, he'll just lay down and take in deep breaths. If it's sadness, he'll just sleep it off. He rarely has time to sleep at day time, though, since he is a prince, but he finds a way to make it work.

Normal people, including his parents, will let their emotions out. Taiga learned how to keep it in and stay happy, or just let out no emotion at all depending on his mood. Like we said before, emotion is no big deal to him, unless it's love, then he can't ignore that.
|═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════|

Personality
[100 Words Max]

Nice - Kind - Sweet - Calm - Generous

Taiga may be a prince, but his royal line doesn't stop him from being nice. Yeah, he has power over everyone in the kingdom, but he is nicer than most royals that gain power over their people. He loves to get out of the kingdom and talk to others, help people, give to the poor, and just be nice to others. His parents don't agree to it, but he does it anyway, even if he does get aggressive pretty easily. Being helpful, nice, loving, and giving comes naturally, he says.

Testy - Outgoing - Helpful - Innocent - Loving

Such a Prince
[400 Words Max]

"Come on, Taiga, they're looking forward to seeing you." A female said, entering the dark room that Taiga was sleeping in. He rolled over, facing his mother.
"Who?" He asked, sitting up a bit more.
"The soldiers. They're heading out soon so they came to say goodbye." She replied.
"Oh... for how long?"
"About three, four months depending on how it goes." His mother said with a shrug, before flicking on the light. "Now get up and get ready before they leave without saying farewell."
"Fine." Taiga huffed, getting up. He smoothed out some of his fur and yawned, stretching before turning off the light, leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

He went to the bathroom to clean up a bit before heading outside, standing behind his mother and father, who aren't his real parents, just ones that took him in. A soldier who had mixed colors of yellow, greenish, blue, and black, stood in front of the group of other soldiers. They had a tail the looked like a branch, which swayed side to side like a whip, and yellow eyes that glowed brightly. She bowed slightly, looking up at Taiga.
"We have come to say farewell for the months, prince Taigāraion." She said firmly.
"Please, call me Taiga, miss..." He started, and she looked up with a slight smile.
"Tsuru." She finished, nodding lightly. Taiga smiled back with a nod back, looking at his parents who were smiling.
"Anyway, we best be heading off before we're late. We have training to do." Tsuru said, going back to he firm voice.
"See you in a few months." Taiga said, "I guess." He whispered, standing straight and waving goodbye to the group with his parents while they wandered off.

At dinner, Taiga found himself staring blankly at his food, quietly.
"Everything okay, Taiga?" His father asked. Taiga snapped out of his trance and looked up, smiling.
"I'm okay. Just wondering if the soldiers will be okay?" He replied, head tilted.
"They'll be fine and back in no time." His father replied with a smile. Taiga nodded and ate quickly before heading to his room. Now that it was dark out, he went to the bathroom to clean up, looking in the mirror for a bit.
"I hope they're okay." He muttered, turning and laying down. He pulled up the blanket, finding himself thinking about the lead soldier.

Love Comes One Way
[1000 Words Max

Taiga stared up at the ceiling from his bed. He couldn't sleep, even though he was tired. He knew, though, that he was thinking about Tsuru. He needs to find her. He needs to know if she's okay. He got up and opened his closet, pulling out a backpack he had when he was still going to school. He put on one of his jackets before heading toward his door. He slowly opened it, noticing all the lights are off. His parents went to bed. That's good.

He exited his room and crept toward the kitchen. He took his bag and shoved in many water bottles, then he put in food, like granola bars, a bag of cookies, a container of fruit, and more. When he was ready, he turned and went back to his room. The only way out was his window, otherwise the guards will stop him. He looked down from his window, then jumped out, landing swiftly on his feet, even though it hurt him a bit. He was lucky he was allowed to sleep on the bottom floor.

He flipped on his hood and ran to the wall the surrounded the castle, climbing and jumping it. From there, he started to run after where the soldiers went. It started raining after a while, the rain hitting him like bullets as he ran. He followed the trail of wheels from the carriage that held the soldiers, kicking up water from puddles and mud behind him.

He saw the carriage in the distance and smiled to himself, before tripping on a rock. He instantly stood up and wiped off the mud, looking for the carriage, which was gone. He sighed, his run turning to a walk, not having to walk far to see the carriage again, which was stopped at the side of the road. Someone exited it, and turned to look at him, the yellow eyes clearly identifiable.
"Tsuru..." He breathed, before falling and passing out where he stood, out of breath.

--------------------------------------

He woke up to find himself in a bed.
"Did you follow us?" A female voice asked, and he turned over to see Tsuru looking at him, clearly concerned.
"Yeah... Just to see you again." He replied, with a soft laugh. Tsuru smirked at that, shaking her head.
"You shouldn't run for two straight miles when you're out of shape again. Try exercising next time." She chuckled, getting up to stand next to his bed, "Besides that, I'm glad you're okay."

Taiga got out bed after a while, then left the room. He went to the kitchen to get some food, since he couldn't find his bag anywhere. He saw Tsuru by the fridge, cutting up something.
"What are you cutting?" He asked, noticing her jump from being startled.
"Food for you. Sit down, it's almost done." She said with a smile, as he sat down at the table.

She brought him food after a while, and he happily ate it before looking at her.
"Why did you run after me?" She asked, and he looked down. "You left your family to see me."
"I guess I have feelings for you." He laughed lightly. She got up without a word and hugged him.
"A prince liking me is quite funny."
"I worry about people more than being a prince."
"I can tell." She laughed before kissing the top his snout. He blushed as she smiled and left, leaving him sitting there, smiling stupidly to himself.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1686 || Lava

Postby invincible llama » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:34 am

res

holy crap placebo this is amazing

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 am

whoa holy crap this is absolutely gorgeous. I'm really hoping for a mermaid tail but this is so tempting,,,, hhhhhhhhhh
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:35 am

uMM WHOA?!?!?!

WATCH?
    RES?
    IDK YET

amazeing omg.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

私はあなたを信用できますか?

Postby ✦ nemuri » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:39 am

• username;
        .kaede
      • name;
        Shimizu (清水) meaning 'clear water' in Japanese, Chiasa (千朝) meaning 'one thousand mornings' in Japanese
      • gender;
        cisfemale
      • greatest enemy;
        This is a hard one; as Chiasa was born into a wealthy family with nothing else wanted or needed, there would always be regular Viscets who she would deem as her enemy. However, her fear and hatred of Yin surpasses the likes of the other Viscets, as he is a an etheric revenant and Chiasa simply doesn't believe in supernatural creatures. To top things off, she hates the male Viscet so much that she would rather drink cyanide than be civil with him, and Yin makes matters worse by always teasing and picking on Chiasa.
        They had met at an empty plain of grass. Chiasa had just pulled herself out of the lake that she had been thrown in several minutes prior, and she was in no way a good mood to talk to other Viscets. At that moment Yin had decided to show himself, effectively giving the poor finned Viscet a fright, which led her to throw a rock that she found at the lake's edge towards Yin's head. The rock had found its mark, and while Yin had complained for days on the end about his aching head, Chiasa's throw had been weak due to trying to make her way out of the pond. Their first impressions of each other had been bad, and it only spiraled downwards from there.
        Every time the two met, it was always under some sort of awkward or horrifying context; if Chiasa was changing, there would be a slight chance that Yin would suddenly appear in her room, and she would reply back by shoving him out of the window (her room was on the fifth floor but that's alright since Yin is a ghost and technically can't die again). When she had been scolded by her mother, Yin would pop up straight after, adding more salt to the finned Viscet's mental wounds. Chiasa found Yin and his unearthly appearances to be sickening, so she had taken to carrying around pieces and fragments of black tourmaline and lighting sage scented candles in her room. Sadly, it doesn't seem to have any effect on Yin.
        Chiasa also greatly dislikes water, as her childhood was filled with memories of being thrown into the lake by her mother if she was disobedient. She had never gotten over that particular fear, and those memories of water would stay for Chiasa for as long as she lives.
        [ 400 words ]
      • how she deals with strong emotion;
        When people say that eyes are the doors to a person's soul, this couldn't have been more true. Chiasa was raised as a small Viscling to lock away her feelings and never pull them out. However, there would always just the slightest glimmer of emotion behind the seemingly empty orbs of hers. When faced with stronger feelings such as passion, regret, or fury, the finned Viscet has a habit of putting a (fake) smile on her face and answering with the words "I'm fine" when someone asks about her wellbeing. When she finally has a moment to herself, her composed mask of calm crumbles off, and reveals a Viscet who's so terrified that her parents would somehow find out about her breakdown and punish her for it.
        If her parents weren't so strict, this might have been a whole different scenario. When Chiasa sneaks out of the mansion and makes her way to the town, she often has difficulty expressing herself and when other Viscets don't understand what she's trying to get at, Chiasa would stop talking with a look of conflict in her eyes. The Viscets around her age in the town mock the finned Viscet for her alien features, and for being incapable of getting her point across. It hurts Chiasa that she's so different from the other Viscets, so she eventually stopped showing up at the town, believing that she wouldn't be missed. Experiencing life at home with many tutors teaching you this and that isn't that glamorous either, but at least the tutors wouldn't purposely try to verbally and physically attack you unless you answered incorrectly. Besides, her mother would be furious if such a thing had actually occurred to her daughter. As everyone is aware of the amount of power and influence Chiasa's mother has, no one dares to cross her, aside from those who don't know who she is and vice versa.
        When her parents first found out about her breakdowns, her mother had been displeased, commenting flippantly how it was a wonder that a disgrace like Chiasa had hatched from the beautiful, finned egg. Her father was kinder, but he still shook his head all the same. From that day, Chiasa swore that she would perfect her façade, and would only release her feelings when in the confines and safety of her own room.
        [ 391 words ]
      • personality;
        Like all other Viscets who were born into aristocratic bloodlines or at least was recognized for their wealth and fame, Chiasa is a serious and tight lipped being who radiates an aura of calm. From the moment she could talk, Chiasa's mother had started to drill her daughter the importance of class and how her blood was so much more dignified and respected. Chiasa hated the oppression, but the only way she could rebel was by refusing to listen to her mother's words. When Chiasa's mother didn't get her way, she often resorted to cruel tactics like throwing her daughter into the lake and pushing her head down, refusing to let her up for air. There were so many more methods of torment that Chiasa's mother used, and eventually, Chiasa learned that rebelling would get her nowhere and just listened.
        When her parents taught her to act like Viscet with aristocratic blood, she didn't understand what they had meant. To her horror, Chiasa learned that behaving like an aristocrat meant looking down on Viscets of lower class and pretending to be so much better than they were. Her mother insisted that it wasn't pretend, as it was the way of life. However, Chiasa wasn't so easily convinced, and instead kept her thoughts to herself. Whenever she could, she would slip extra money to the cashiers and tell them to keep the change or hand out bits of bread to those who couldn't afford any. When she was found out, she was dragged back home and wasn't allowed to see those Viscets ever again.
        To make matters worse, Chiasa had been born with fish fins instead of a mane and more fins along her body. Most Viscets would be ashamed to have such an appearance, and she was. However, her parents insisted that her odd looks were a sign of luck and prosperity and that the gods had chosen to smile down upon the Viscet. To Chiasa, the fins were a curse, and she would be made into a laughingstock whenever she passed by Viscets around her own age. Embarrassed of herself and who she is, Chiasa often dons a cowled cape to conceal her appearance and her identity.
        The finned Viscet soon grew to learn that her parents were not your typical, caring Viscets that everyone seemed to have. The father was short tempered, often knocking things over in a rage and commanding the maids to clean up after them. He appeared to dislike Chiasa's mother and instead spent his time surrounded by other aristocratic women. If that bothered Chiasa's mother, then she hid it well and took out her frustration on Chiasa. The fact that none of them seemed to get along aside from when they were scolding her upset Chiasa, and her trust in her parents and I'm the world was broken. However, when a younger Viscling called Hoshi visited from the city, Chiasa found that she was able to believe the PPS's soothing words and grew to accept her as a friend and as someone she trusted and can confide in.
        [ 514 words ]
      • history;
        The Shimizu family is a well known name within the Okinawa prefecture for its affinity with the sea and the seemingly never ending rush of money that flows in. In this particular family, females are the dominant sex, and as the oldest daughter, Chiasa is expected to inherit the family name and wealth. Since her days as a youth, Chiasa never liked the stifling life that an aristocrat is expected to live, and hated her studies even more. Her mother was unrelenting in her motive of carving Chiasa into the perfect lady; whenever she is disobedient and wouldn't review her homework, her mother would ruthlessly throw her into a nearby lake and leave her there. If she was in a particularly sour mood, then she'd force Chiasa's head to stay underneath the water until the former started to choke for air. Many times Chiasa had to fight through the cold water, and through that practice learned how to swim as well.
        When Chiasa knew that simply disobeying her parents would no longer sufficed, she decided that the next plan of action would be to run away. Where to, she didn't have a clue, but anywhere was better than the prison she called a home. The feeling of being free was extraordinary; endless rushes of exhilaration ran through her body, through her veins from the tip of her fins to the ends of her toes. The feeling didn't last long, however; her parents quickly found out and had Chiasa brought back home for a proper scolding and punishment.
        Chiasa was and is still very conscious about her abnormal tiger fish fins; she sees them as an embarrassment, and while her parents insist that her fins are a sign of luck and prosperity, the regular Viscets couldn't care less and would target Chiasa when the higher ups aren't looking. Of course, her fins aren't the only reason to why the Viscets in town bully her; they hate the fact that she always tries to spend her time around Viscets of lower status because they think that she's merely showing off. It didn't take long to the town Viscets' message to get to Chiasa; she backed away reluctantly after she understood that she wasn't welcome anymore.
        [ 373 words ]
      • would things ever work out;
        The female Viscet had her head lowered, slightly turned away from the rest of the Viscets sitting in the room. Her lip trembled slightly, and she nibbled at it nervously. She resisted the urge to lift her paws and run them across her fins, trying to reassure herself that she wasn't quite as out of place as she really was. In truth, she already knew everything that was going on in their minds. They were disgusted that a distinguished aristocrat was attending a public school, disgusted that she stood out so much, disgusted that they had so much and they didn't.
        Clearing their throat, the teacher raised his head and turned to Chiasa. "Now. Please introduce yourself to the rest of your class."
        Sliding an easy-going smile on her face, Chiasa grinned at the rest of the class. The rest of the class did not smile back. Her lips strained from the effort in keeping that smile in place, as it felt so fake, so unnatural, so disgusting to have. "Hello, everyone! My name is Chiasa, and I hope we can all get along. Please take care of me from now on."
        The teacher pointed out a seat at the back, near the window on the left. As Chiasa made her way closer to her seat, she stumbled slightly, but regained her balance quickly. Her face burned in embarrassment at her classmates' quiet chuckles, and even the teacher let out a few laughs here and there.
        There was no mistaking it now.
        Chiasa was unwelcome, and they were simply masking it in order to appear friendly and affable.
        She was an aristocrat, and aristocrats had no place in the worlds of commoners. It was the same the other WA around, and while all the finned Viscet wanted was a few friends to call her own, it wasn't possible with Viscets that aren't if her class. Of course, perhaps there would be some that would attempt to speak to her and make friends, but the likelihood of that was very low.
        If anything, Chiasa wanted to leave the classroom and return back to the mansion. Her private tutors were probably still waiting back at home even though her parents had told them that Chiasa would be attending "public school for commoners". They probably thought that she wouldn't last a full day in the public school.
        And they were right.
        [ 398 words ]
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am

Man this is beautiful. Would love to enter but I feel like if enter for the mutations cause those are my favorite fish. Offering up relationships and a simple piece of art if wanted c:
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:47 am

HOT DANg
possible res if I get time ! q o q

How they deal with strong emotion;
they be lion on the cold hard ground (; //sorry
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 am

Name:
King Arieyan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THEIR GREATEST ENEMY

Doubt.

As a ruler, it was something that he felt often enough. He felt it in every decision he made,
every word he spoke,
every law he passed. He had become almost accustomed to the feeling.
But he had never felt it on this scale. The magnitude of protest that came
from his council
seemed to overwhelm him, and it was already
quite clear that the general public protested against his latest idea as well.
The strangest part about that was he hadn't even made it public yet.

He would always sigh to himself when he found no one around,
mumbling about the complications of politics.
He only wished he could do that now. But once
again lords and ladies, his own council members as well, all trying,
and failing, to talk over one another.

The only thing they seemed to agree on was their
mutual dislike of his new policy.

At first he had fought against their opinions, voicing his
own and trying to explain his reasoning. But they didn't listen.
His council, which had never steered him wrong in the passed,
unanimously disagreed. And it filled his thoughts with self doubt and questions.
Maybe this new policy wasn't the best of ideas, it could be flawed.
Perhaps it would be better off scrapped.
That's what everyone else was suggesting.

The following morning he rose before his court,
eyes darting back and forth nervously. They eyed him readily,
awaiting the news; waiting to hear that he conceded defeat.
They wanted him to throw out the policy. Hell, with their attitudes towards it,
one would think they needed him too.

"My loyal advisors," he began, voice quiet, but firm,
"As always, you know full well that I value your opinions quite highly."
A moments pause for them to nod their agreement, before he forced
himself to continue.
"Unfortunately, however, we could not come to an agreement.
I am moving forward with my plan."

He felt his stomach sink as he uttered the last words. But despite everything
he was feeling, despite the voices in his head, despite any real reasoning,
he stood his ground against the gasps.
The doubt was still there. It never truly left. But this time it was
overshadowed by something else: Confidence.

And in the end, he had been right all along.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
387/400

PERSONALITY:

Arieyan is a bit of an oddball compared to those that surround him. Kind and aloof,
many others consider him awkward or soft spoken. While he
usually pushes these comments away, with claims of
"I'm just trying to be a good king", it is quite obvious that he lacks the grace
that most rulers would hold themselves with.

He firmly believes that honesty is the best policy, and holds trust in very high regard.
He is always the first to forgive, the last to jump to conclusions, and not one to take
others for granted.

96 words

STOR Y:

He had never planned on becoming king. He was no prince, he had no royal
blood. In fact, the only reason he had lived in the castle prior was due
to his climbing the ranks, until he held the title of Council.

When he was little, he would always read the same story
every night before he fell asleep. It told the epic tale of a king:
heroic, selfless; defending his land and his people. Despite all odds,
his loyalties were unmatched. Even old and weary, he protected all he
held dear, and used his wealth and power to better his kingdom.

That story had spun a web of ideals in his young mind; convincing
him of what a leader should be, and inspiring him to be just that.
Someone people could look up to, someone people didn't fear, but trusted.
When he entered the world of politics, however, he learned that to
some, honestly was not the best policy. However, he would continue
his quest to better serve the king, land, and it's people.

When the king passed away without an heir, it was decided that
a vote among the people would decide the fate of the kingdom.
And, much to the dismay of the older council members, he had been elected.
The new king.

But he was "too young", "too inexperienced". Though, it seemed he had
made a lasting impression on the populace. They had stood firm in their decision.

And so now he stands, wearing a crown too large for him, wielding
responsibility better left to other, more capable hands. But he takes it in stride,
albeit cautiously, just as the king in the story had done.

281 words
was gonna add more but ran outta time rip
Last edited by Mavryk Company on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 9 times in total.
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 am

Tell me about their greatest enemy (physical, spiritual, mental, idc) and how they overcame it || 400 word limit
basically his greatest enemy is the fear of himself, and he stays in the water cause he's self conscious of his 'weird mutation'
but one day he finds a land viscet who helps him overcome it!
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me