Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nemri'khar #1 ~ Malsa

Postby Vazchu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Vazchu wrote:
Nemri'khar

Nemri'khars are the size of cats here on Earth and inhabits the forests throughout all of the continets on the planet known as Delau. They usually make their nests in piles of leaves, a hole in the ground, the hollow of a tree or a cave underneath a rock - it really depends on each individual where they decide to live once they're old enough to be on their own. Mostly nocturnal beings, but may be seen during the day too, this too really depends on each individual.
Their diet consists of drops of light from the moons and the sun, but of course they also eat small bugs and insects in the form of meat. As well as plants, fruit and berries which they may come by and harvest in the forests of old. Nemri'khars are the pray of the larger beings dwelling in the forests of mother Delau, but dragons are however not their enemies - in fact, they usually get along well with most of the dragon species.

They are connected to the souls which has passed on to the after life through the roots of the forest they live in and are able to hear them. Their everglowing heart is located where we humans may have believed the face would be, and around it mother Delau gave them a fluffy and soft body so that they can move. The heart is covered by a mask made out of bone and the larger the "horns" are - the older the Nemri'khar is.
They have a minimum of one tail, however most commonly are between six to nine tails. There has only ever been a few Nemri'khars which had eleven tails, which seems to be the greatest amount one can have.

If you'd like to read more about the species, you can find it in the first post in the main thread.
Be also sure to read the Rules of Adoption before you start with your form!

First Nemri up for adoption, the hype is real and I had so much fun designing him/her. (:
If you'd like to call this little fellow yours, fill out the form below and be a part of the tryout for him/her! Feel free to pretty-up the form and add extras if you want to.

This tryout ends August 6!

Code: Select all
[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Nemri'khar's name;[/b]
[b]Gender;[/b]
[b]Personality;[/b]
[b]Piece of creativity * portraying them in their favourite place;[/b]

* What way you choose to portray them in their favourite place is up to you. It can be through a drawing, short novel, poem, lyrics for a song - only your own creativity is the limit to what you choose to do.
Last edited by Vazchu on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nemri'khar #1 ~

Postby Firnenfire » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Username; Firnenfire
Nemri'khar's name; Tetsu
Gender; Female
Personality; sweet, quiet, clingy, loyal
Piece of creativity * portraying them in their favourite place; wip :)
Still Alive
More active on Flight Rising.
Gifting as many people as I can <3
Dom/Firnen ImageImageImage +1 CS time
ImageImageImageImageImage
I do commissions for CS pets, FR currency, and IRL currency!
FR {} TH {} IG {} R20
ImageImage
Firnenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 pm

Username;
Nemri'khar's name;
Gender;
Personality;
Piece of creativity * portraying them in their favourite place;
wip
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:37 am

username;; invincible llama

nemri'khar's name;; hokataru ( hoh-kuh-tahr-u )

gender;; female

personality;; hokataru is a rather silent nemri'khar, and prefers to be left alone. she likes the absolute silence- which some may find creepy, or somewhat disturbing, because the gets incredibly angry when anyone disturbs it. she is prone to mood-jumps and one moment she can be very happy, and the next she could be going ballistic. when she's angry, she does not yell, but instead does a very loud whisper, and it usually sounds like she has rabies. thus she is left alone, in silence and in peace in her small cave on the mountainside. the nemri'khars in the village below often warn travelers or new villagers to regard the small cave with scratches on the outside with caution, as a possible danger to the village resides there.

piece of creativity portraying them in their favourite place;; xxx
Last edited by invincible llama on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 am

Username;Inkdragon
Nemri'khar's name;Malsa
Gender;Female
Personality;Malsa is very calm nemri'khar and prefers to keep thing to herself.She Can be very sweet at time but only to people shes close to.When Malsa is left to herself she prefers to read and under a shady tree atop a hill.When shes interrupted from her reading session,Whoever is talking to gets a rude awakening.
Piece of creativity * portraying them in their favourite place;Image
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:11 am

Just a heads up that this will be closed for judging tomorrow evening! (:
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 pm

This is now closed for judging and I shall get back to you shortly with the winner! (:

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:54 pm

Good luck~!
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:37 am

good luck!!

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am

I apologize about the delay with the judging, was in a car accident the day after I closed it to judge, and I felt my mind wasn't really "with me" to make a proper judgement. But I'm here now and on painkillers, so I've been off in my mind half this day to judge this. :D

First off, I'm gonna say that it makes me so happy to look at the art both of you made. :D ♥ There's probably never gonna be anything in the world to describe the feeling when someone creates a piece of art based on a character you've designed; it simply fills the heart with joy and I've been looking at both of your pictures so much ♥
They're both so lovely and the different views on who this little Nemri is; are so enjoyable to read. (':

But all things comes to an end ... And I give a round of applaudes to Inkdragon who I've chosen as the winner this time around! :D

And again, your form was also really well thought out and your art was also very pretty, invincible llama. (':

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me