New Owner

Owner:D-Send
Name: Puanani
Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Owner: lady lightwing.
Name: Noelani
Gender for breeding purposes: Female

End date: 7/18/17 - Tuesday, July Eighteenth

Turtle baby <3 I wanted to add coral reefs to the water and such but thatd be too much ;w;
I also decided against an expression edit this time- as I wanted this one to stay as gender-neutral as possible.
I fell in love with this one so pls take good care.
Onto the contest!

To enter, you have to create a moodboard for this viscet. Optionally, you can also write 500 words (1000 if you use both extras) or 1 piece of art (2 if you use both extras).
Alternatively, you can also do 500 words of writing and one art piece.

Moodboards are collages of images that basically give an idea or insight into the personality of an individual. They can include quotes as well.
An example of the kinds of moodboards can be found here: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aesthetic-moodboard
Here is also a link to a site where you can make them: http://www.gomoodboard.com/

Rules: wrote:-Prettying up is ok
-Stick to the limits, no extras other than whats given.
-Once the contest is closed, please do not bump.
-Be nice, above all else.
-Have fun!

Need some Inspiration? How about: wrote:-Story related to the fish
-How do they feel about the ocean?
-Ocean adventure story!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra #1: (Optional) 500 words OR 1 art piece
Extra #2: (Optional) 500 words OR 1 art piece
Last edited by Stårry on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 10 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1601 - Ride The Waves~

Postby SoridSongBird » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Wimsy-draws
Vuages
Male
Moodboard:http:http://www.gomoodboard.com/boards/Yg-YjdG5/share

the story is not quite 1,000 words but a little over 500. i hope thats ok

Extra #1: (Optional) Legend has it that somewhere on an island is a spirit,his name is Vagues. He is the spirit of the ocean and all of its creatures. his sole purpose is to keep the waters of the world safe. the sea turtles, his messengers travel the world and report back telling him the state of the world's oceans.Some say he was born from a huge clam at the bottom of the ocean. he watches over his domain, sending storms and hurricanes to all that dare muddy his oceans. This is his story.

‘It’s cold. I can’t see. There's something above me.’ He thought as he pushed upward at the hard smooth surface above him. To his surprise it lifted. As the clam opened light flooded in. he squinted as he looked out into the open. Rocks, coral and long strands of sea plants surrounded him. Timidly he swam forward into his domain. As soon as he did so he knew that this was his ocean. A school of small silver fish swirled around him, welcoming him to the ocean he now watched over. he smiled and looked of into the distance. There looming in the shadows, stood what looked like a massive island. Becoming curios he swam to it. Passing many more bright and colorful fish and creatures. Along the way he saw a beautifully patterned rock. Stunned by its pattern he swam down to it. Picking it up it looked like the shell of a creature. He closed his eyes and thought of what it would look like if it were a creature. Other creatures became curious and swam over to see. In his hands the rock turned into a creature with a beautifully patterned shell that matched his back. The creature swam around Vagues for a time then stopped in front of him. It nodded and then he did the same. The turtle followed him to the island and when they reached it. He clambered onto a large rock jutting out over the sea. The turtle at his side. And created a barrier reef around the whole island. Protecting its inhabitants but still allowing travelers to pass through. For many years he created more turtle and sent them around the oceans to keep an eye on the rest of the waters around the world.one day as he was tending to a dolphins wounded tail he heard a rumbling sound from above. As he looked up, a massive shape blocked out the sun. scaring the animals around him and sending them fleeing. the shape was heading right towards the barrier he had created around the island. Before he could react the shape hit one of the large rocks jutting up from the barrier and punched a hole in the bottom of the shape. And it went silent. Vagues watched all black liquid slowly seeped out of the shape. He swam to the surface to see two legged creatures jumping into smaller shapes and speeding away. He watched as a seabird landed in the blackened water and became stuck in the thick substance. As soon as he saw the bird became trapped in the thick ooze, he snapped. He roared as load as he could. A huge wave swell forming underneath him. Thunder roared above him. Screams of the two legged things could be heard over the defining crashes of waves and thunder. Wind picked up bits of the shape and flung them at the creatures, all the while Vagues perched on his wave swell ordering the waves to bend at his will. After around 3 hours of this, he snapped out of his rage induced trance and calmed the sea. The two legged creatures were nowhere to be seen. Using his magic he cleaned up the thick, black sludge from his waters and vowed that nothing like that would ever happen to his ocean again.
Last edited by SoridSongBird on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
SoridSongBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:23 pm

Mark
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fukase » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:26 pm

I will also mark.
Fukase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Username: jolteon
Name: Kaui (youthful beauty in hawaiian)
Moodboard:
Extra #1: (Optional) 500 words OR 1 art piece
Extra #2: (Optional) 500 words OR 1 art piece

-lives on a medium-sized island by themselves
-basically thinks theyre a 'god', because its only them
-pretty good at surviving though
I LOVE
Last edited by jolteon on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm

To enter, you have to create a moodboard for this viscet. Optionally, you can also write 500 words (1000 if you use both extras) or 1 piece of art (2 if you use both extras).
Alternatively, you can also do 500 words of writing and one art piece.

Moodboards are collages of images that basically give an idea or insight into the personality of an individual. They can include quotes as well.
An example of the kinds of moodboards can be found here: https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aesthetic-moodboard
Here is also a link to a site where you can make them: http://www.gomoodboard.com/

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chelóna

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:56 pm

---------------------------
Username
Wolfenhimer
Name
Chelóna
Moodboard
XXX
---------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
Shipwrecked
500 Words Max

Wip

Survival
500 Words Max

Wip
------------------------------------------------------

!!!!
ideas
-crash landed on an island from a shipwreck
~very good at creating things from the amount of time they've been abandoned
~has a hard time getting food because their mercy for animals
~collects shells
~made a home from trees and rocks, and also large palm tree leaves
~the island is huge, but they are alone anyway
~blep
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 pm

username~ flamed_writer

name~ Issac

gender~ male

moodboard~ "Roses in the storm of thorns."

extra #1~ The night was dark. Clouds seemed to swirl in anger and lightening crashed across the land, striking with fury and fire. Mountains stretched up to the sky, murmurs to be heard from inside it on the middle of the mountain. A mouth of a cave yawned, the inside being vast and great. Soon the murmurs turned to yells as the leader of a pack struggled to calm her fearful viscets down. "Quiet!" She finally howled, making a whip-like noise with her tail. "Opinions must be spoken one at a time." A paw full of paws were raised in the air. The leaders eyes narrowed and her tail lashed before she pointed to one of them. "Speak." The nervous viscet shuffled his paws before speaking. "With all do respect, my leader,-" He paused to dip his head. "-but I don't think we should keep the egg. It could be from a rogue or anywhere really." Another from the crowd yelled, "What if they come to get it back?" They shut down quickly after a sharp glare from the leader. "Thank you all for your concerns." She began. "But we cannot leave the egg alone without anyone to help it. I will be raising the egg personally." Her tone had finality to it.

Last edited by universal song on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Holy smokes. possible resss
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:07 pm

▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Username:
    tenlittlesoldierboys

Name:
    Sheldon

Moodboard:

Extra:
    "We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."
    When I was young, I used to be an adventurer, an explorer. Nothing was safe from my curiosity - not the forest, not the meadow, not the deep and dark caves and especially not the far coves and the endless sea. There is, without a doubt, plenty to be found in the forest and there are miracles to be witnessed everywhere, but nothing called more out to me than the sea did. The hot sand on the beaches, made out of bazillions unimaginable tiny pieces. The shells buried under the sand, hidden treasures left behind. The soft small waves and the bigger ones, breaking on land and cliffs. The cawing of the seagulls, the noises of the fish, the dolphin and the boats and ships. The seemingly endless batch of water in front of you, leaving you wondering what might be beyond. There is so much to explore on the surface, so many wonders to experience. But what truly had my heart, even back then when I was just young, was that, what could be found below the surface. Under the water, miles and miles below - a whole new world full of colors nonexistend up there. Fish, coral reefs, octopi, eels, jellyfish, creatures so wonderful they do not even bear names. The sea below the surface was my home even back then when I was still unable to breathe water. I spent as much time as I could there, after learning to dive and learning to hold my breath - exploring ruins and shipwracks, swimming with the fish and the dolphins and even with the sharks. Admiring the coral reefs and the general beauty of sea live. My parents, although, the warned me. And so did the whole rest of my pack. They all said, they all predicted, that the sea would kill me one day. Of course, I did not listen to them. The sea had me drawn in with its song and it was only a matter of time for it to drag me down and drown me. At least that is what they said and, honestly, I believed them. But as a matter of fact, I didn't care. The sea had stolen my heart.
    And it would truly steal my breath at some point too, but it would not kill me; instead it would resurrect me and grant me a whole new life. That is the story I want to tell you. It is the story of how I died and yet lived, how I stopped breathing and yet my lungs are filled with more life than they ever were before. I know it sounds strange, but nothing about the story I am telling is in any way a lie. Not even what I am going to tell you now: Mermaids are real. I am one of them.
    I know, I don't look like one. But, to be fair, what does a mermaid look like? Who says that they are humans with a fin instead of their lower half of the body? Humans say they are. But the truth is that nobody has ever seen such a mermaid. But why? Because we do not look like that. At least not all of us. Maybe there are some mermaids who actually look like Disney's Arielle, but I have yet to see one of them myself. Instead, we are just mere creatures living in the depths of the sea, breathing saltwater, even though we shouldn't. I am a Viscet, my kind is supposed to be a land-dwelling species, yet here I am, diving alongside seaserpents through the wrack of the Titanic - It's extremely fascinating, by the way, still one of my favourite sights down here.
    Now... your question is probably how did that happen? Well, it is actually rather simple.
    I was spending my precious time at the ocean, as I always did, when I could. Diving, I was, looking for a treasure I just had heard of. The most precious gemstone in the whole wide world, unimaginable big and bearing all colors you could think of. Worth more than anything else in the world and supposedly guarded by a dangerous dragon of the sea. Being the adventurer I was, I knew in an anstance that I had to get this stone, so I prepared myself and dove down to the underwater cave, where the gemstone was told to be. The cave was amazing, more than anything else I have ever seen before, but so was the gemstone. It was actually there! And no dragon in sight to hunt me down. I felt like this was going to be the best day of my life.
    When suddenly something hit me from behind and I lost my equipment, leaving me with air in my lungs for enough time to possibly survive to get back onto the surface, but whatever had caught me, was not finished. Honestly, I don't even remember anymore what actually happened - I just remember that everything went black all of a sudden and some time later I woke up - breathing. I felt the gemstone in my paws and thought of a miracle, but one of another kind, when I realized that I was still under water. No sight of anything but the huge cave, myself and the miraculous gemstone I was holding.
    Since that day, for some reason, I am able to breathe underwater. If you ask me, I think it's the stone, that granted me a new life. For some reason, I am convinced that it bears magical powers. You should probably also know, that it did choose me to be its protector, because I was the first being to ever find it. Besides the dragon, that is, which actually turned out to be a giant fish and developed to be some sort of my spirital animal, guarding and guiding my through the oceans whenenver needed.

Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery