Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1587 - winner!

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Username;; finifugal
Name;; leopold "leo"
Gender;; male (male)

"Everything ends eventually, even if history is not changed, even if the world of darkness continues in its current state... Eventually the day will come when I won't be here anymore. Since that's the case, the timing of it doesn't matter. The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future. My spirit will always live on. And so, if I were to disappear... I think all that I have accomplished will go on. That would mean, that it's living. Right?"

"Because there are encounters, there are also farewells..."

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

It's video game theme week and I managed to find time to make a design (gasp!) because I couldn't pass up this theme. Don't ask me my favorite game, because I hold two very high and close to my heart, so this is a mash-up of sorts. Someone rant with me about it ;0; Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky both got me through some seriously tough times and really opened my eyes to certain aspects, not to mention the A+ characters and development. Go play an Explorers or Rescue game if you haven't already is my point haha - this viscet is roughly based off both Gengar from Rescues and Grovyle from Explorers.

To win them, tell me what color their aura/soul is! Is it their favorite color? A color assigned to them? A special meaning? It does have to be a solid color, and it is not limited to the list! It will end up being the color of their bandana. Minimum of 100 words to describe this, no maximum. Other than that, go crazy! Please do not exceed 1500 words in your form or more than pieces of art (no comics, simple animations are fine). This will end in 2 weeks, July 17th! Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Aura/soul color;; color of the bandana + how they got the color (assigned? special? favorite?) 100 word minimum
Extra/s;; (not required, 1500 words max (does not include 100 words to describe color) and 3 art pieces max)
Prettying up allowed and encouraged!

End date; July 17th at 2pm EST - extensions possible
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1597 - open!!

Postby Corvuss » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Username;; sschw
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required)
Aura/soul color;;

A cool sky blue

color of the bandana + how they got the color (assigned? special? favorite?) 100 word minimum
Extra/s;; (not required, 1500 words max (does not include 100 words to describe color) and 3 art pieces max)

I love this game so much~ I just played to the end of Sky again
Last edited by Corvuss on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:35 pm

mARK BECAUSE I LOVE THESE GAMES
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Drop
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Username;; NurseGlowButt
Name;; Chronos
Gender;; male
Aura/soul color;;

color of the bandana + how they got the color (assigned? special? favorite?) 100 word minimum
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

running like moths to the flames ☆ leopold

Postby finifugal ✨ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:28 am

★ username;; finifugal ✨
★ name;; leopold "leo"
★ gender;; cis male

→ aura/soul color;;
plum - (100/100 words)
leopold's soul is a rich, warm sort of color- the color of mysteries, of a soft sense of melancholy. it's the color of other worlds, conjured up by quiet thoughts and quiet minds thinking in tandem. the shade speaks of fresh fields being visited for the thousandth time and yet still being enveloped in the same feelings of wonder as the first trip. it is being swallowed up by soft summer nights among friends, losing track of time somewhere along the way. his soul is the color of the stars, lighting the sky in a way only they could.

( we were one in the same- running like moths to the flames; you'd hang on every word i'd say...but now they only ricochet )

leopold was discovered by his village at an early age. athough he himself remembers very little, he's been told that he was found wandering around the area alone, seemingly searching for someone. he had barely been old enough to talk, and simply murmured seemingly incoherent words strung together in what he seemed to think were sentences. after some debate, he had been taken back to try and figure out what the best course of action would be. for the time being, they decided, he would be kept with the other visclings while the area was searched for anybody out looking for the young leopold. time began to pass, and no there was no sign of anybody around who knew leo. the small village of viscets began to grow attached to the young one, and after about a month and a half of nothing, they simply adopted him as their own, something leopold seemed glad about.

leo had integrated well with the entire community, and could soon be seen playing with the other visclings most days. everything was wonderful for all of them, and this lasted quite a few years. by the time disaster struck, leopold was growing stronger, smarter, and livelier each day. however, this was also around the time he started yearning for someone. who, he could not say- all he knew was flashes of light, blues, oranges, the quiet- nothing that could narrow down who it was. perhaps one of his lost family members? he was old enough to understand now that he was not biologically related to anyone in the village, and sometimes he found himself lost in thought, wondering who they were. what they were like. he could spend days at a time just imagining, building up stories about them. It was one of these such days that the invasion took place.

( you were falling away, you left me with a bittersweet taste; but when i send my heart your way, it bounces off the walls you made )

he had been off to the side, away from the other visclings they were just talking, hanging out, when suddenly the conversation died off, attracting leopold's attention. someone was pointing out- what was that? or, who was that? there was a stranger approaching, unfamiliar to all the visclings. they weren't really worried though- why should they be? they had all been raised to be kind and welcoming toward weary travelers. however, something seemed a bit odd about this. the strange viscet was moving quickly, though didn't seem to be scared or nervous. and then, from the treeline, more strangers began to appear, also moving quickly toward the village. it didn't take long before the first cries of alarm rang out from the visclings, who began to scatter, some towards the village, some in the opposite direction of the strangers.

( ricochet )

in a panic, leopold headed towards the village, searching for someone to help. the villagers were already peeking out, trying to discover the source of alarm. as leo glanced around, he decided the best thing to do would be to hide and wait it out. the viscling stumbled towards one of the homes and ran inside, slamming the door behind him. afraid, he tried to find a hiding place as fast as- aha! an empty barrel! at least, he hoped it was empty- there shouldn't be anything stored in it right now, since most foods usually kept in there were barely in season. leopold clambered in, draping the lid over the top. now it was just a waiting game. he sat there, hunkered down, for what felt like hours, listening to the shouts and cries from outside. leo squashed himself down just a little bit more, shivering a bit. eventually the sounds began to die down, though he didn't dare try and exit yet.

( all these broken souls, they never made me whole; they don't, they don't know my heart, they don't know my heart )

maybe he really was in the clear? maybe nobody was coming to get him? nobody living around here would have ever let him or any of the other visclings get hurt- not in a million years. soon they'd come to find him, and everything would be okay. leopold clung to this hope even as the door was flung open, unfamiliar voices with strange accents grumbling to each other. leo sucked in a breath, not daring to let it out, as they began to root around the room, speaking in their deep voices. he let out a sharp cry as everything was suddenly jolted around him- they must have found the barrel! there was nothing he could do as the lid was flung away, and a large head appearing over the opening, grunting down at him. after a moment, the head was pulled back, followed by a bark of laughter. suddenly the barrel was shoved, flying across the room and presumably out the door. that was the last thing leopold could recall before his head smacked into one of the wooden walls and he lost consciousness.

( all these broken souls, each one more beautiful, they don't, they don't know my heart )

leopold spent the rest of his childhood and the beginning of his adulthood with the new pack. it may have taken a little bit of time, but he eventually learned that this group of viscets were not nearly as scary as they had first seemed; though he did still attempt to escape during the first month. it took time, but eventually he began to open up to the idea that listening to their story might be beneficial. and tell their story they did! it turned out, in the past, his village had driven out the pack mercilessly and claimed the land for their own, despite having plenty of fertile lands already settled on. this was the first time that the pack had worked up the numbers to try and fight back in almost fifty years- likewise, in that time, the village had grown soft, and their numbers dwindled because of it. although the pack had not intended on driving out the village as had been done to them, they had succeeded in destroying a number of their supplies, and had brought leopold back with them.

( they don't know my heart )

after that, leo's views on the world had been completely flipped around. for a time he became uncertain, unwilling to trust anyone who didn't earn it first- he was eventually coaxed out of this mindset; at least, partially. and even still, the longing in his chest for someone he didn't know still pounded on and on and on. it grew stronger, calling him, until it was all he could think about, talk about. the others didn't exactly understand- and how could they?- but they still urged him onward, trying to help him to help himself and figure out what to do.

the call grew stronger until he eventually found himself saying goodbye to the band of misfits who had changed his viewpoint and taught him many lessons about himself and others. he set off on his journey alone, searching impossibly for someone he knew nothing about. it was frustrating most of the time, but he could never will himself to quit his search. it seemed like he'd never find anything, and he had been growing increasingly irritated when he reached a breakthrough.

or, rather, a breakthrough reached out to him.

it was a voice. at first he thought he was surely hallucinating, going crazy from his goals he would never reach. and yet, there it was again, repeating the same question.

are you there? it's hero.

three simple words, and yet, there seemed to be so much more behind them, so much more he could feel.

tentatively, he reached out, somehow knowing what to do, falling into some long-forgotten pattern.

it's me. it's leopold. i'm here.
he sent back. instead of words, the response was sent in pure emotion. he could somehow feel the transmission, and it felt...familiar. right. like a hole inside him was being filled after much too long.

and suddenly, he knew. he had found her. she had found him. she would come for him. everything was falling back into place, places he hadn't known had been there. leopold laughed, a bright and loud sound, ringing out into the area. she had found him, and she was going to come to him.

together, they'd figure out everything that came next.

(1460/1500 words)
lyrics are from the song ricochet by starset, images are from here, and hero belongs to me!
Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1587 - open!!

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:46 am

Ingush I absolutely love this game!
Gunna try out
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:05 am

m
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:49 am

Username;; oneinthecold
Name;; Target
Gender;; (biological required) Male
Aura/soul color;; color of the bandana + how they got the color (assigned? special? favorite?);
Their soul color is swamp green. The color used to be light, bright green but now rests as its now dull color. But how can a soul change color? The soul is based off of emotions, thoughts, actions. Green, for him, is a meaning of nature and the world. He feels connect to the world, or world, in ways that are indescribable. He feels that a world signifies life, even if it doesn't have any 'living' creatures on it, it still hold a power of energy. But one day, that all changed, when someone told him otherwise.

Extra/s;;
He was aboard a space ship called the Harbo, when he got a emergency message from his home planet. He and his crew warp drove there as fast as they could. When they arrived, he couldn't believe what he saw. It was a hostile fleet, 100 or more headed straight towards the planet. He had to do something. After trying to signal the commander of the fleet, they decided it was time to strike. The fired a warning shot, taking out a lone cruiser. Bad turned to worse when the fleet turned on him. He ordered his men to fight, releasing his smaller band of pilots. They didn't have a chance. It was then that hope slowly resided for the viscet, but not just yet. He fired at will, dodged and took on damage. Yet the fleet had a trick up their sleeves. They kept him busy while their main weapon charged up. It was to late before he realized what was happening. The enemy fired. All he could do was watch as his planet was blown to bits. He called back his men, and painfully made the choice to fly off, knowing his family was no more. As much as his crew tried to comfort him, he didn't want to be. He let his crew and his planet down, costing innocent lives. He could never forget that day, the life of his planet that died.
His bandana is the same color of his soul, as a reminder to everyone, not just himself, of what he did. He tried and failed. That is what he believes he signifies. No matter how hard he tries, it will all go down in vain.
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Username;; Matreats
Name;; Athial (Timekeeper)
Gender;; Male (biological: Male)
Aura/soul color;; color of the bandana + how they got the color (assigned? special? favorite?) 100 word minimum

WIP

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘