Based on Click to view
Artist chicaa [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

avix #173

Postby chicaa » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 am

what are avixian wolves?
avixes are a special type of wolf commonly found in the northern tundra or thickly forested areas. they are mixture of a wolf, fox, and an unknown animal that is believed to have several variants. avixes are about the the size of a small wolf, and have a sleek and skinny build that allows them to run very fast. their abundance of fluff keeps them warm in the tundra, and their long ears are handy for listening for predators. avixian wolves are known for their passive nature, and are often kept as pets.

ehEey space themed bab!! theyre all over the place i stg
to win this one just,, simply fill out the form below lmao

Code: Select all
username ;;
name ;;
gender ;;
they think summer is the worst season, why is that? ;; (no word limit, go crazy w this one!!)
extra ;; (200 words or an art piece)

ends in two weeks, on the 15th!!
chicaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: avix #173

Postby onionraptor » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:25 am

name ;; Harness
gender ;; Male

they think summer is the worst season, why is that? ;; "I think Summer is the worst season because of the Mosquitoes. They're so annoying!! I hate when there's a flock of them chasing you until you close the door to your house, and breathe a sigh of relief as you sink in to the safety of your house. One of the worst things about a mosquito, is where it bites you. Oh god, I hate when it bites you on the feet. it's sooooooo itchy!! Another thing, is that they buzz in your ears when you're trying to fall asleep, and when you do, you find mosquito bites all over your face. Ughhhh!!!! My parents tell me to put bug spray on, but it NEVER WORKS. There you have it fellas, that's why I hate summer.
extra ;; wip headshot
onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: avix #173

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:29 am

Why Do They Hate Summer? ;;
Orion loves astronomy, and because Summer has longer days it means Orion can't watch the stars as much as he would like. Orion wants to explore space one day, he thinks it's so mysterious and finds space intriguing. Although he can't now because he has a weak body, he wants to keep learning about it until he's able to.

Extra ;;
Username ;;
9TailedFox

Name ;;
Orion

Gender ;;
Male

Art by, me.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes