Artist Bettalong [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #1567 - Closed!

Postby Bettalong » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Decided to go grayscale this time ;0; they gave me a crisis
This 'cet's got a cool lil' noodle dragon pal as their companion!
xXx
Username; cyberdragon725
name; Abaddon
gender for breeding purposes; Male
owned as of; 8/26/17 (June GA adopt)

To win these guys, tell me about some of the companion's thoughts about their viscet pal! maybe it holds a grudge over always being told to get off the dinner table... Interpret as you wish!
Code: Select all
Username;
Viscet Name;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Gender;
Companion's thoughts on viscet; (max 300 words)

Extras are allowed, prettying is too.
This ends on July 2nd!
Good luck!

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3496004][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2863163&size=large&format=png&rev=1498440907[/img][/url]

Mutations;
none
Last edited by Bettalong on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1567 - open

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Username; Nero the Corgi King
Viscet Name; Domino
Gender for breeding purposes; Male
Gender; Non Binary
Companion's thoughts on viscet; Leo loves his Viscet companion but he is tired of being told to get off the couch. Why isn't he allowed to sit on the couch with everyone else even though everyone else is an animal as well. It's just not fair to him. So when no one is looking he gets on the couch anyways because no one can tell him what to do!

He isn't just upset about not being able to sit on the couch, he is also upset about not being able to eat dinner at the table with everyone else. It's just not fair. Just because he can only hiss and growl and can't actually speak doesn't mean he has to eat from a bowl on the floor.

Though he isn't allowed to sit on the couch or eat with everyone else, he still loves Domino. If Domino hadn't found him as a hatchling he probably wouldn't be here today.
Last edited by Nero The Corgi King on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 pm

Mark to watch, if anyone wants to use Simon with his dragon Vincent in their form for extra or something feel free to.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Username
Amxen no.XV

Viscet Name
Zugzwang

Gender/GFBP
Male/Male

Companion's Thoughts On Viscet
(max 300 words)
WIP

The dragon is a hallucination, as Zugzwang is a paranoid schizophrenic. Unable to cope with hearing disembodied voices, he created the dragon, which is simply known as THEY. THEY speaks in many voices, hence the name.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:07 pm

Username;
Viscet Name;
Gender for breeding purposes;
Gender;
Companion's thoughts on viscet; (max 300 words)

Res with dragon absolutely adores him and thinks he is a hero, even though in reality, he isn't really a good person. And the dragon just doesn't realize that.
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Res perhaps?

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gure and grey

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Username; TrashFan
Viscet Name;Gure
Gender for breeding purposes;Male
Gender;Male
Companion's thoughts on viscet:

-There is no color in reality as there is no reality in color.-

"Ok, i got the translator working, ok, Grey, speak!"

"What should i say? Do i have anything to say?
"

"Well, i invented this darn thing do know what your saying when you hiss, if you have nothing to say then say what you think of me"
"Ok fine.

Im only your companion to protect you, although you think of me as a pet, how pathetic. I saved you from that portal, your fathers portal, although you may be stuck in my dimension forever, ever wonder why I come to prevent you from doing things? It's because i don't want you getting hurt, it's all because of a curse. If you get hurt, i get hurt and if i get hurt, you get hurt and we need to stay together or else we both get hurt, it's because of a curse that if a other dimensional being touches a dragon they get "Bonded". this curse was cast from a goddess who wanted to tie dragons and cets together, although i honestly hated the curse, always wanting to break it, Gure, you're an inventor, if you realize your potential, you can break the curse, that's why i chose you, i saw your destiny, it's a gift of mine, every dragon my kind has a gift and this was mine, Gure, can you- screech!
"
"Gahh it's broken! Grey, don't know what you want me to do but once i fix this darn translator i will find out!.. someday.."
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Larson and Haral

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 pm

username apogee
name larson
biological gender male
gender identification male
companion's thoughts [298/300] haral was his name. he was assigned to larson when the viscet's panic attacks became too extreme to handle. the small dragon was indifferent about it at first, though his indifference came off as reluctance to most. including his assignment, who called him 'you grump' more often than his own name. there wasn't anything he could do about that, though, given his lack of the capability to speak in anything other than hisses, clicks, and growls. he just wished it would end.

until the fateful day came.

haral knew something like this would happen eventually. it only lasted about eleven minutes - a short one, considering the lengths of time they could last for - though scary nonetheless. larson had left the school ("finally", he told the viscet) and decided to go out for ice cream. he had ordered two strawberry ice creams, the dragon remembers. they sat down on a nearby bench facing the park, and had only begun to eat when it occurred. he was actually quite surprised his assignment had lasted this long without getting a panic attack. from what he heard, the occurred quite frequently. he assumed it was only a matter of time. he assumed it was only a matter of time, yet fear filled his four eyes when it finally occurred.

larson suddenly dropped his ice cream. before haral had time to react, he curled into a trembling ball, his breath shortening to gasps and his eyes wide open as if staring into the eyes of an invisible monster. the dragon immediately took action as he was instructed, wrapping himself around the other and speaking to him until it was over. the two embraced each other, tears forming in all six eyes, until his assignment - no, his friend - suggested they go home. haral agreed.
Last edited by Nebullama on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:01 am, edited 12 times in total.
Nebullama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 am

Username; Angelus Gaston
Viscet Name; Lilith
Gender for breeding purposes; Female
Gender; Female
Companion's thoughts on viscet;
Gabriel
Gabriel doesn’t hate Lilith so much as resent the bond between them and is scared for her. He was found by the Viscet injured and near dead how it happened he can’t remember, but using a gem she wore round her neck she used some of her own life force to bind herself to the dragon keeping him alive.

He resent the bond between them because he knows neither of them can know survive without the other if one of them was to die so would the other, but he also knows because Dragons are so long lived Lilith with also have an unnaturally long life because of him. He loves Lilith with all his heart because she was kind enough to help a poor creature on the verge of death because of that kindness she has bound herself without know the full extent of her actions.

Though he does feel bad for having to be bound to her in order to live he looks on Lilith as a sort of mother or sister and will follow her everywhere learning from the Viscets and those she makes friend with.

189/300

Personality
Lilith is quite and respectful often times you could call her a push over as she doesn't always stick up for herself. A Healer by trade (White Magic actually) she doesn't see the point in killing unnecessarily and will often shy away from most fights and is often seen as a burden by Rin but she takes it all in her stride.
Nurturing by nature she will tend to the wounds of most injured creatures she will go out of her way to tend to those in need.
Gabriel on the other hand is quite mischievous like any young dragon he is often looking for trouble and it does often lead to him being told of by Reapers Dragon Sable. Still a baby he has a lot of growing up to do.

Extra

Unlikely Companions

Holding on to the tiny Dragon I watched as his chest slowly rose and feel it was something I did often after finding the little creature near dead, The gem about my throat gave of a soft glow as I held him to my chest as I walked it, was cold a soft drizzle had started to fall soaking both me and Gabriel and I knew it wasn’t good for the Dragon to get to cold so I went looking for shelter to get us both warm and dry.

A soft glow in the distance caught my attention and the faint smell of food cooking suddenly made my stomach growl I hadn’t realised I was hungry at all. Keeping hold of the dragon I made my way towards the fire hoping beyond hope that those at the fire were friendly, slowing as I heard the voices I stopped just out of the shadows so as those at the fire couldn’t see me but I could see them clearly. Gasping slightly as I spotted the armour beside of one of the Viscets I knew the armour it was wore by those who hunted dragons the Dragoons. Looking at Gabriel I sighed deeply listening to the banter from these two I had to think fast for my friend standing up I went to move going to find somewhere safer for him but a silly stumble coursed me to trip falling through the bush and in to their line of sight Gabriel tumbling from my grip. I thought it was all over as the two Viscets turned to face us.

Getting to their feet they both reached for the weapons, I watched as the Dragoon spotted Gabriel silver and black eyes taking in the sight of the pitiful creature I scrambled to grab him holding him to my chest again putting myself between him and the Dragoon “don’t hurt him” I growled watching him, his weapon the lance I knew must have killed hundreds of Dragons in his life time “what do you want” the voice was harsh and I turned to look at the other something dark surrounded the female Viscet making me shrink back from her “Rin don’t be harsh can’t you see she is freezing same thing with the dragon” I turned to look at the Dragoon know shocked to see a smile spread across his silver muzzle something shifting in the back I saw another dragon “come by the fire before you both catch your death” the Dragoon said turning to go back to the fire I heard the other he had called Rin scoff “taking in strays your too soft Reaper” she growled going back to her place beside the fire.

Looking down at Gabriel the slight heat from the fire and my own body was already beginning to work and as I stood up his eyes flicked opened “don’t worry were safe” I smiled going closer to the fire. The Silver and black Viscet Reaper was now grabbing something from the bag which lay beside the large scale creature who lay warm beside the fire a blanket coved his back and wings against the rain and as we got closer he looked up breathing out before he gave a soft growl and got a hiss from Gabriel he turned to nock Reaper “I now I now I’m doing it know” he said and pulled out another blanket and something else, walking over he dropped the blanket over my shoulder Rin scoffing again she grabbed her own blanket and lay with her back to us “ignore her she doesn’t trust anyone” Reaper said looking at Gabriel “mind” he asked holding up the small pouch I could smell herbs and some other stuff “to treat his wounds” he said answering my unasked question, moving my arms I let the Dragoon tend to his wounds ”What did the Dragon say” I asked looking sideways at the large dragon beside us. He chuckled “Sable just telling me about being so slow” he said and sat back “there all done a few days of food and rest he should be fine” he said and I smiled “thank you” I said and heard my stomach growl again and I turned my head embarrassed I could hear Reaper laughing “I got you” he said going to get food. I smiled slightly looking from the Dragon to the Dragoon an unlikely pair to the Knight who lay on the other side of the fire separate from us untrusting of her own companions yet tolerant if them none the less.

Looking down at Gabriel I watched the little Dragon breathing the rain no longer drenching us through thanks to the warm blanket around us his breathing steady know and I could feel the warmth starting to radiate of him as we both warmed up. I could hear Sable breathing behind us Reaper talking to Rin who ignored the Dragoon” Thank you “I looked down at Gabriel who looked at me know the soft glow from the gem at my throat beat and pulsed like a heartbeat and I couldn’t help but smile.

Over the next few sticking with Reaper and Rin we grew stronger and I learnt from Reaper to communicate properly with Gabriel though I have along way to go.

Rin The Dark Knight
Untrusting and Grumpy she only tolerates Reaper and anyone they end up traveling with.

Reaper The Dragoon
Reaper is a Dragoon by profession a Knight trained in the art of slaying Dragons, He has a Dragon companion named Sable who he hatched from an egg. He like Lilith can understand Sable and is also adapt at herbs and Salves for healing Dragons.
Both this pair belong to me

Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saraphena » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:00 am

~☆♡☆~
☆-《Username; saraphena》-☆
-《Viscet Name; Kuroi Ryū ~ It means Black Dragon in Japanese》-
-《Gender for breeding purposes; Male》-
-《Gender; Male》-
Companion's thoughts on viscet; Even though Kuroi Ryū can be annoying, his companion loves him and sees him as an older brother. The dragon, named Arashi, meaning Storm in Japanese, was saved by the viscet as an egg. Kuroi named him Arashi, because he found him in a bad storm, with a mudslide heading his way. Kuroi rushed in to save him, barely making it out alive. But he couldn't have let the poor egg become squashed! After that, he took care of and nurtured Arashi.

After Kuroi saved me.. And I hatched.... I felt like this was fate. To live with Kuroi, who raised me. I use to call him dad... But he insisted that we were more like brothers... We always had eachother's back! I hope this will last forever... I'm so happy in my new home! Kuroi is a really funny guy, and always seems to find the good qualities of things. Even if they are horrible. That's what I like about him. He can always make others smile! Like Kuroi says... 'There is a rainbow after every storm!'~
~☆♡☆~
saraphena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me