My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby wibeke » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Round 9
The heat is nothing compared to what Junkrat's used to! And the flaming chickens are great for toasting marshmallows. Forget the quest, he's staying here forever.
*no chickens were harmed in the making of this entry.

jen they/them ace dumpster fire
aka wibekapedia

always open for commissions on DA

talk to me about pigeons!

● ● ●

art shop - deviantart
my kalons
wibeke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Prompt Nine
Featuring ;; Gibson

Gibson spent quite some time with the mysterious being within the river. The two of them just casually started talking with one another, leading to a rather unlikely friendship. He never asked the name of his healer, but he didn’t really think it mattered at this point. He felt safe for a change as he casually continued to walk through the wood. He just kept walking and walking, taking a mental note of his surroundings. It was rather nice where he was, taking in all the fresh air the forest had to offer. It wasn’t anything like his home. There were a lot more trees and dirt around rather than sand and ocean. He was quite pleased with his new findings.
Gibson continued to walk without a care. He closed his eyes and began to hum a little tune his father, Sunset, had taught him to sing whenever he felt lonely, and this was one of those times. Every step he took matched the rhythm that played within his head, eventually the earth around him started to change too. Gibson pressed one of his feet down upon the ground, feeling a slight pinch of discomfort. Why were his feet so hot all of a sudden? He opened his eyes and noticed that he had stumbled into the fiery location. He turned to look around but there was no exit to be found. “Woah..” He said aloud. “This place looks so cool!!! I know I should be looking for pop right now but I can’t pass up the chance to explore! Ness would love this!!”
Filled with a sudden burst of excitement, Gibson ran through all sorts of obstacles that could potentially lead to him losing a limb or two, but he tried to be as careful as he could. He sat by a lava pond and watched the hot magma bubble and counted each individual pop. He enjoyed almost every moment looking upon the walls of the land trying to figure out the type of rock that could be found here. Gibson was having a complete blast.

Last edited by credit on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 pm

It's getting hot in here

I’ve noticed the temperature has slowly risen as I left the forest. Now, standing in between lava columns and looking at the land ahead of me, I can see why. Argh, the heat. I can feel the sweat on my brow and my back sticking to my pack. I take it off for a moment, feeling the warm breeze slightly evaporate the sweat. I take a sip of the water from my pack and take some deep breaths.

I've been journeying for three weeks now, and have met so many interesting kalons. I’ve found two jewels and am half way through my journey. I hate the heat. When I was younger I was trapped in a hot cabin alone. I remember my tongue drying and sweating and banging on the door. Since then, I had panic attacks whenever I was trapped in a hot room. Hot days were okay, I just couldn't be in a room.
    Now, I’ve grown out of that, but this land full of molten rock is intense. The heat reminds me of that terror of heating up and not being able to cool down.

I shrug my pack on and grit my teeth. I’m just going to have to grin and bare the heat
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Round 9

"Not well..."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:14 pm

[ login : rainichi ] day nine
    characters;
        onion || lvl 3 alchemist || lawful good || 19 y/o
      a farmer who used to travel a lot ! he's pretty useless in general, but he tries really hard! when he does manage to do something right, it's a big help. he likes to talk about his chickens.

lis || lvl 173 knight || neutral good || 23 y/o
      lis is a knight without a permanent home! she's the most useful member of the party when if comes to fighting, but she can be both airheaded and hotheaded. she just has a big head all around. she's p cute tho

reuben || lvl 48 archer || true neutral || 21 y/o
      kind of a jerk |'D reuben is always just looking for some fun, regardless of what he has to do to get it. he's kind of shady actually.
      best not leave him alone for too long.

for more information on these characters, you can click their names !!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

mm the laziest doodle thanks || they laid out ?? beach towels ??? (the ground is hot save them) n threw off their clothes bye
        except onion. onion is a chicken enthusiast yea n is rLLY CONFUSED by this fLAMING chICK E N
        (also it's like on a ledge on a wall n?? how'd it get there man)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:03 pm

day 9 prompt.

ix. the final straw
nisha, aria, amalie

Our heroes have left the forest after their encounter with the witch, one elemental crystal richer. Trekking for several days, they have finally reached the next land: The Lavalands. The fire crystal lies deep within these scorching plains, but can our heroes survive the heat?

Nisha was officially dead. Hair was glued uncomfortably to her back with sweat, every step felt like it was weighed down with lead, and her skin was just about ready to burst into flames.

The crystals? Fat lot of good they did. Aria, puffing and panting next to Nisha, still has her wind crystal wristlet on; she refused to take it off, even when Nisha pointed out that the gold was probably making it ten times harder to move. She never took the thing off. Nisha’s own crystal – the leaf-shaped earth gem – had transformed into a ring after she’d picked it up in the witch’s hut; it had slid onto her finger like it had a mind of its own, and she couldn’t get the stupid thing off, no matter how hard she tried.

So sure, they had two crystals. Sure, they were just about over the halfway hilltop. But none of that would matter if they all boiled alive in this hellhole.

Nisha didn’t really have time to sightsee, being about to die and all, so she didn’t take much notice of the scenery around her. It was all lava pools and annoying hills, anyway. Amalie, on the other hand, seemed fascinated by every single rock that she came across. (She was burning too; Nisha could see the sheen of sweat on her face. She just didn’t seem to care.)

As Aria and Nisha trudge up yet another rise, Amalie skips off in another direction.

“Why is the chicken on fire?” she asks. Her tone reminds Nisha of a toddler about to put its hand into the flames. Which Amalie could very well be about to do, seeing as she was crouched in front of, yes, a flaming chicken. In any other situation, Nisha would have found this extremely funny – especially since the bird had a look of pure boredom on its face – but right now, she was just a bit done with her life.

“I don’t know, Amalie.” Nisha takes on the role of the tired parent. “Maybe it just felt like it.”

“Why?” Amalie insists, still staring at the chicken.

“It’s always dreamed of being a roast chicken. Don’t burst its bubble.”

“That is a weird dream.” Amalie announces. The chicken realizes it is being criticized and squawks indignantly.

“Well, someone had the smart idea of sending us three on a quest to save the world. That’s pretty weird, too.”

Aria lets out a half-snort, half-cough.

“That is true.” Amalie’s expression is thoughtful. The chicken looks slightly apprehensive. “Can we keep the chicken?”

“NO.” Nisha says, firmly.

“Why not?”

Nisha groans. Aria is in fits of silent laughter; she doesn’t bother to hide it when Nisha glares at her. Nisha briefly contemplates jumping into a pool of lava and ending it all, right then and there. Because she could survive the heat. Barely. She could manage killing witches and chasing gremlins and actually attempting to complete their quest.

But a life with a pet burning chicken was definitely not a life worth living.

551 words. (including the narrator)

(they ended up keeping the chicken. poor nisha.)
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:41 pm

prompt ix

Steam rises off the land, the ground below dry and cracking and hot under their feet, much like the air around then. Ash stinged their nostrals, and their eyes were kept firmly placed on the ground in irder to avoid stepping in the small pools of lava that gathered on the ground. Needless to say, trh lavalands were just as bad as the two expected them to be.

Orcus's robe was replaced with a loose garment that would fair him much better in this heat, however sweat stul pooled off of him by the gallons and he'd probably be dead if he didn't pack as much water as he did.

Mandarin on the other hand was melting. his thick coat, while nice in the much cooler regions, was servijg him no favors now. He had shed his jacket, his shirt, and his pants, leacing in walking trhough the lavalands in only his undergarments and his boots.

Orcus was worried. First because he has nonclue wherre the crystal would be here and how long the two would last in this fiery hellscale. And second because Mandarin was not in good shape.

While Mandarin normally trailed him, he was much father back, staggering theough the landscape. Orcus stoped to watch him, nothing bothering to ask the other if he was alright; he knew for a fact he wasn't and didn't to waste precious energy on speech. Mandarin, didn't to notice. His eyes were hazy and his tounge was lolled out as he heavily panted. That couldn't be good. Orcus spedwalked to Mandarin and grabbed the other by his arm.

"O...Orcus, What are yo...." His sentence trailed off as Orcus removed his backpack, putting it on around his front and lifted Mandarin on to his back. "Wha..."

Orcus made a small hissing noise, cutting the other off. His voice was low as he spoke, "Be quiet. Can't have you dying on me back there."

With that the two continued onwards, abit at a slower lace, but onwards nonetheless. As the walked Mandarin would occasssionslly talk to Orcus or request to be put down. Each time, Orcus would refuse to do so, not wanting the other to get left behind.

By the time they got to where they would set up camp, Orcus only had one thought on his mind. Mandarin needs to get his fur shaved.
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 am

Day 9

Featuring Citlali

she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:39 am

ive been walking in this woods for god knows how long.. elne thought. he better be reaching the fire cave now his armor was getting heavier by the second. the kit gasped in delight when he spotted the orange light coming from somewhere. running elne took care to not fall, he was this close to nearly completing the journey. before he reached the entrance however, elne took out his armor and heaved onto himself. cold and heavy as expected, he better get used to this now.

stepping in, elne found himself to be blasted in the face by hot air. literally. the poor kit had to use his claws so he wont trip over, planting them to the ground. atleast his fur wasnt sticking to his armor though, thank everything that naomi had casted it with some spell. if only he could have made it less heavy, seems like all good stuff comes with a price. entering wasnt also easy you know, he had to grip himself, use his sword as a walking stick, so that the strong winds wont blow him away. it was not because he was shorter than an average kit and definitely not because he was tired, the air was just very strong it seems.
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me