Re: [RPG] Kalon Summer Event // Prompts

Postby ~Static~ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:42 am

Prompt 20
Caia, Gale, Ada

The room felt so cold. The kit lying on the floor looked even colder.

It was Caia that ran forward first, her nurturing instinct taking over when she saw the small, bedraggled kit. A locket lay in front of her, emitting a dark, foreboding atmosphere. She crouched next to the child, ignoring the gloomy monstrosities floating around her as she brushed a loose strand of hair out of her face. "Princess Samantha?" She asked gently. Caia had picked up the names of the missing royal family on her journey to the castle, and was careful to call the youngest by her title.

The little one opened an eye slightly, sniffling. "I don't know what h-happened..." She managed to murmur, lifting one paw to wipe away her tears. She took a deep breath in, and let it out shakily. Caia put an arm around her, and watched as the shadowy creatures around the girl began to slowly dissipate.

Gale, at first unsure of what to do, finally stepped toward the princess. He dodged out of the way of the few purple, foggy figures that still hovered near the kit like vultures, and snatched the locket from the cold tiled floor. It was as though a strong force was holding the locket open, and it took all of Gale's strength to force it shut. The purple glow vanished immediately, as though a whirlwind had sucked them back into the trinket. Gale fell back, breathing heavily, and clicked a latch on the item, sealing it shut.

Ada stood completely still by the doorway, clearly upset at the anticlimactic end to their story. There was no boss battle? No horrible monster to fight? Well, what was the point of this, then?

Gale shot her a glare, and she sighed in return, walking to the other three. She sat next to them, offering the princess what was supposed to be a comforting smile. Ada then shrugged off her coat, and placed it over Princess Samantha's shoulders. The young royal kalon pulled it further around herself in response, shivering slightly, and smiled back at Ada.

Now, just to find the rest of the royal family...
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:47 am

Prompt Twenty:
"Bᴏss ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ!
"This is it! The boss fight! The most important part of any hero's story!
How do they vanquish the Evil? "

The misshapen adventures of Nadia and Avery

After telling Avery to hide and making sure she was as safe as she could be, Nadia crept closer to the sleeping purple dragon. She didn't really have anything to protect herself but she hoped that she wouldn't need t. It seemed to be the source of all the evil roaming about. She shuttered as she her it snort, she wouldn't want it to wake up now, not when she could finish this when it was asleep.

She checked again she had all four crystals in her bag before she froze as her eyes caught a glowing purple orb behind the dragon. Cocking her head for a moment, she looked between the dragon and the orb before coming to the realization that the orb was the dragon's magic. If she destroyed the orb, he would be powerless.

But...That would take some serious creeping, she thought, before a determined look in her eyes took over and she nodded to herself. She would try. And hopefully the crystals would help her out with her luck. Or at least that's what she hoped.

And so she crept like there was no tomorrow. Freezing every time she heard or stepped on a gem wrong, that were of course all over the floor. Finally, after having to creep like a hundred feet and having to hop over the dragon's tail, she was near the pedestal that held the glowing purple orb. She shifted a bit, hesitant to grab it without hand protection before she realized she would be willing to sacrifice herself if need be to stop this. She gave deep sigh, looking at the dragon once more, before reaching and plucking the crystal orb from its home.

She gasped as the glowing energy began to shift and circle her. Suddenly scared for the first time, she shakily stepped away from the pedestal ready to smash it on the rock floor, before she was stopped by a bone rattling growl. The dragon was awake. She turned to meet her fate as it spoke, its voice deep and bone rattling.

"Who dares to take my mystical orb? Well Thief! Speak! Before I change my mind and eat you."

Nadia gave a squeak before her eyes darted from the dragon, the orb and then the floor. She would only have one chance and she would take it.

She have a scream, which if someone had saw her, they would have sworn they had seen the powers of the crystals behind her, before throwing the orb against the floor as hard as she could. The dragon's eyes widened in fear and they he snarled, "INSOLENT BEING! HOW DARE YOU! YOU WILL BURN!" But before he could do anything, he started screeching as the orb shattered on the ground. It seemed to be painful as Nadia ran to get out of the way of the flailing dragon. Its wings hitting the ceiling and knocking boulders loose. The purple energy which if you looked closely would have streaks of red,green, white and blue in it, seemed to be circling the dragon and stripping it of any true power. Nadia's eyes widened as the dragon started to shrink and shrink until it was the size of about a fox. And then as it hissed and snarled, it gave one last roar as the four colors surrounded it again before vanishing in a poof of purple smoke. And suddenly the purple glowing was gone and Nadia was all alone.

Nadia's legs gave out and she fell to her knees, tears rolling down her face from relief,fear and happiness. It was over, finally over. Avery was safe and they could go home.

Last edited by **Snowwhisper** on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am

with ginko ─ the monk & odo ─ the warlock

Imagea story: [ 1,458 ]
    odo turned around right as the doors slammed shut and everything went dim around himself, he looked back to see ginko now where in sight. everything was dark yet he saw a purple hue about him, his eyes met with one large glowing one, the pupil was slit and starred down at him with hypnotizing purple swirls. odo clenched his teeth and gripped his dagger tightly, "show yourself silver tongue!" he yelled knowing the eye was just an illusion meant to distract him. he wielded his dagger and took a slash at the eye but it phazed right through it a mouth appeared under the eye. sharp pointed teeth protruded from the dark mouth, a wet silver snake tongue hung out, it did not move to form words yet it spoke clearly. "you will never get out of here, you will lose your way, you will never find yourself, you will lose yourself, you will die here." it's voice was deep and the eye got larger. odo felt each word like daggers in his soul, he bit back tears as he stared at the eye, his hands shook. odo was paralyzed, sadness and fear absorbed him, the purple mist now poured from the eye and flooded around him.

───

as the candles blew out at the darkness surrounded ginko, the library fell away and he dipped into the void once more, he tried to scream yet no sound came from his lungs. all he saw above him was Silvertongue, floating just out of his reach, his face was hooded yet see through to the void around them. all he saw was his purple eye, one had seemed to go missing, yet ginko felt the stranger was twice as powerful as he first felt. ginko shook, the depths of his soul screamed in terror, he couldn't move as Silvertongue got close to him and reached out a hand gently stroking his face. "your angel isn't hear to save you darling, he will never find your body. he will think you abandoned him and destroy the world out of sadness and anger.. then once all is gone he will find your book and know your final moments as i tear your heart out.." he whispered this in a cynical tone yet had no mouth to form these words. his fingers touched at the place where ginko's hear lay protected in his ribs, he gently began to push into his chest and ginko couldn't let out a scream. [ the pressure on your chest is increasing by the second, he really will rip your heart out, you have to do something now! ]

✧ struggle against your own fear.
    ✦ think of a protection spell.
    ✧ spit in his face.

ginko closed his eyes and thought of a protection spell in his mind, then repeated in louder and louder in his mind. his mouth forming the words yet no sound came from his throat, he could feel the warmth growing from his mind to the rest of his body. ginko felt the pressure going away now and opened his eyes, Silvertongue was holding his hand, it was singed and charred, ginko must have repelled him violently and not noticed. the young monk smirked and felt his paralysis melt away, he stood up straight and grabbed his khakkhara which had been slowly floating away from him, he seemed to place his feet on invisible ground as he stared at Silvertongue. seeing him in a vulnerable state gave him a boost of confidence. ginko took a step towards the librarian then heard tinkling from his bag, he then saw as the crystal emerged from the depths of the bag. he watched them slowly float around his khakkhara, ginko twisted the staff and the crystals followed smoothly. he looked back to Silvertongue who had taken this time to straighten himself up and now seemed ready to face the monk. ginko glared at him feeling fire in his belly. [ how will you approach Silvertongue? ]

✧ burn him to ash.
    ✧ tear his flesh off with the four winds.
    ✧ break his bones.
    ✦ flush his soul from his body and drown it.

ginko felt the fire in his belly rise to his throat and his eyes blazed with anger, yet as he began to run at Silvertongue tears fell from his eyes as though he were about to kill an old friend. Silvertongue also ran at him but ginko could not read his expression in this time. ginko's khakkhara was aimed at the Silvertongue's lower chest where his soul resides, Silvertongue's hands were aimed at ginko's throat going for a quick kill. then in the blink of an eye the two collided.

───

odo opened his eyes once more as he heard a tinkling around him, his head raised in confusion as he gazed around. the eye and mouth of Silvertongue had gone, he sat alone in the library, as the warlock stood up the room tore away around him and he fell into blackness. yet it was not fully dark, small silver stars dotted the space around him, he was falling slowly, odo looked around him and in the distance he saw purple and white clashing. he turned his body and looked at these two large masses, his eyes made out ginko and Silvertongue. as odo stared unsure of what to do his feet landed on invisible ground, and he was turned from the battle to a door that sat at what seemed to be the edge of the road he was standing on.

odo felt a pull to the door, he glanced back at the battle just as ginko got knocked back and he heard something shattering like glass, the wind crystal had broken into a million pieces and floated around ginko now as though frozen in time. the young monk struggled to get up, odo was violently pushed towards the door be something, he didn't question it but hurried into the door. it lead to a small dark room with a single glass podium in the center. odo approached it cautiously, he heard mad scribbling of a pen on paper yet saw nothing and no one writing. as he stepped up to the podium he then saw that were were silver words being written into a black papered book. they were fast yet were clear and legible as the finest calligraphy, odo's eyes read over it quickly and realized he was reading the actions of Silvertongue, his life story it must be. odo knew he had to do something and fast. [ you can change the fate of this battle but you must do it quickly as you hear a shattering of crystal once more outside the door way, what will you do? ]

✧ save ginko and escape this place by writing about Silvertongue letting you both go.
    ✦ write about the death of SIlvertongue in this battle.
    ✧ destroy the book entirely.

odo grabbed a pen that was rested neatly beside the book and began to write furiously, the sound of the writing turned into his own quick and scribbled noises. Silvertongue then felt himself growing weak, his strength draining from his body and flowing into ginko's soul. the shattered crystals slowly reformed around ginko's khakkhara as though they had never been broken in the first place. Silvertongue dropped to the floor, feeling his body going limp and to heavy to even raise himself once more. ginko walked up to him and placed his palm on Silvertongue's head and one on his chest. he uttered a simple prayer and Silvertongue's soul was ripped from his body and the silver and black cloak fluttered to the floor.. empty. odo dropped the pen then and stood back. he was panting and his hand ached, the book had, had thousands of more pages but they all disappeared now. they burned away right before odo's eyes and the page the pen rested on was the last page. the books pages then violently began turning back one by one, the room around odo expanded and morphed into the library, as the large black book slammed shut the pen was shot out violently and bounced off of odo's halo then stuck dead center of the front of the black book that read. The Silver Tongued as odo stared at those words he heard grunted and a thump behind him. he turned to see ginko scared and heavily wounded, odo ran to him and held him up before he fell to the ground. the warlock felt joy was over him and relief, "this story is complete.. let's get out of here."

[ paused ]
    ✦ save game?
    ✧ main menu.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beautea » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am

prompt twenty
    kalon used: althea, peregrine, & james

After the monster had uttered the terrifying four words, the battle began. The three of them were clumsy and plenty unprepared, mostly Althea of them all. No weapons and four feet shorter than the demon king was hardly something she could call a fair fight. But often battles were not fair, and it didn't matter much now. She had to win this. At least she had one advantage, of course; her healing ability. That could be her saving grace.

Peregrine was the one that struck the monster first, surprisingly. He had attacked with a sword that was relatively meek, and hit the beast in the lower abdomen. But, it didn't matter, clearly. With shock, the group realized that the monster was healing. It was almost like an automatic response; a purple glow seeped into the demon king's wounds and healed it instantaneously. Peregrine looked up to the beast with horror before it launched him across the room. Althea almost let out a scream, but although he was fairly wounded, Peregrine was alive on the other side of the room. She could see him try to get up and she swore he let out a whimper. While she pitied him, they still had to continue fighting, and she whipped her body back to face the demon king.

It was James who tried to do something next. His form of attack was a little more thought out after realizing the monster could heal. He let out a battle cry before stricking the demon king on his claws, possibly trying to get rid of them. It wasn't totally useless, as the claws on the monster did chip off a little. But it wasn't nearly enough, and with another flick of his wrist, James was flung into a wall. This time, Althea did let out a wounded cry, as if she had been the one thrown across the room. To her relief, James was also alive, although letting out groans of pain.

Breathing hard, Althea looked to the demon king. She was the last of the group that was able to attack. Peregrine and James were wounded and presumably unable to move. What was she to do? She could take the chance and bolt to her team members to try to heal them, but she had her doubts she would even make it that far, since the demon king could get her before she even had the chance to make two steps. Or, she could try to figure out what would vanquish the monster. She exhaled, shutting her eyes and looking down. Her paws were still in tight fists. But then, she released the fists, and looked up, opening her eyes. There had to be something still humane about this demon king. He had to be something before he became like ... this.

"What happened to you?" Althea asked, looking into the many eyes of the colossus. He looked somewhat confused, but still angry of course. And unsurprisingly, he laughed at her question. A large, hearty laugh that shook the walls of the castle, hysterical laughter. The response was unexpected, as she knew he would laugh at the meek little Kalon's question, but she stood her ground. He looked back at Althea and knelt to her height.

"I am the king of demons, and soon I will be the new king that will reign over Kalokairi for centuries. You are a weaponless, meek, mortal, and you have the nerve to ask such a question in the heat of battle? Kalons are so odd, so stupid," he finished, looking at Althea with complete seriousness at the end of his sentence. He looked even more threatening and ferocious up close, but Althea had to keep control. She refused to even flinch, and spoke again.

"I know that within everyone, there is always a choice. No one starts out evil, and no one starts out good. We all are formed by events that shape us, and while it is a constant struggle within all to defeat the evil within, I believe you can too. And by the power within me, I will vanquish you in the name of all the citizens of Kalokairi," Althea stood, refusing to blink or cower in the face of such an enormous foe. With that last thought, Althea shut her eyes as she put her palm to the demon king's forehead, and uttered out a furious stream of Latin; a spell. Her palm let out an almost blinding yellow glow as it filled the room, and the demon king let out a deafening shriek. It didn't stop Althea, who was not even yelling the Latin anymore, she was screaming it, as she knew that the monster was so close to being defeated. And in the span of a few moments, it was all over. The glow in the room dwindled down, and the demon king was no more. Where he stood, a single golden flower began to bloom. There was no time to celebrate, and in all honesty, Althea felt rather numb. She ran over to Peregrine, healing him first, rushing over to James and doing the same. She felt absolutely drained, as she always does when using her healing ability, before the questions spewed out of Peregrine and James like a faucet on full blast.

"How did you defeat him?"

"Did it have anything to do with your powers?"

"Did we help you at all?"

Althea ceased the questions with a neutral stare at the two, and the room filled with silence. She calmly walked over and knelt by the golden flower, which was letting off a soft yellow glow in its petals. She exhaled softly, and she spoke in English once more, but didn't look at her curious teammates.

"It was partially with my own power, and partially with a serum I had made at my home before I had taken this journey. It was purely experimental, and highly dangerous; as I am not a chemist by any means, and it was supposed to be something that would amplify my ability. I was not sure it would work, or what it would do, and it was more of a last resort. I had taken it last night while you two were asleep, and I was hoping it wouldn't kill me. So I used my healing power and the potion against the demon king, and luckily for all of Kalokairi, it had worked," she finished, clearly still in disbelief over the whole situation. The battle was over, and they had been victorious. The kingdom was finally safe again, and the evil within the castle began to fade. What was now purple glow was now dissipated into nothing, and although the royal family was still trapped in a cage, they looked extremely relieved for the battle to end positively. She stood once more, facing the other two Kalons and finally had a small smile on her face, although her eyes looked tired and her body was weak.

"All that matters is that the battle between good and evil has come to a halt, now please, let's go release the royal family."

[1,188 words]
beautea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:53 am

Daily Prompt 20 ------- 259 words
      Bᴏss ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ!

Darkness. Complete, enshrouding darkness.

Echoes. The sound of claws. Kibasha could hear her own breath, heavy and thick against blinded senses, tunneling sound.

No one else. Nothing else.

Then a scream. In a white flash, she swiped the blade before her. Another scream. And another. Another. Piling atop one another like an infestation, a flood, drowning and swirling, twisting, distorting.

Blood. Black. Silver. Red.

A familiar, sickening laugh dove into her ears, tearing at the threads of certainty, fiddling her mind into a source less panic. She tried to cry out, but no sound left her lips.

Terror. That was all she knew.

And then suddenly, peace. Her eyes, tightly closed, and the sweet simmering of her mother's soup over the fire. Rita, and her delight at the necklace, the locket she'd given her just before they left. Yushin, laughing, teaching her tracking along the edge of firelight. Hadain's sheepish grin. Briceus's bright blush. Fishing. Meeting dragons. Writing letters. Brewing potions alongside Lilith. Raffi's grin, and his chickens. Sawyer's warm smile. Everything, leading up to this moment.

First a flash. Her sister's silhouette, rimmed in a blinding white light before her.

Then more.

White, green, red, blue.

Wind, earth, fire, water.

The crystals.

Darkness burst in a thunderous crash, swirling, dissipating, fleeing inward to the room's center. Fear, gone.

Hope.

Kibasha's blade rose readied once more, a grin curving the corners of her lips in a relishing laugh. With her sister, her guide, her confidence at her side, she rushed ahead at the sorceress, headlong, into the final fight.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Izuku » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 am

prompt 20
i ran out of time hhh - 50 frames
Pocky attacks upfront, Sherry supports from the back - the monster might be huge but it is no match for determined heroes
    ░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░
    。 ゚░░░░
    ░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░

Hi! I'm Mara !!

my kals - dA - tumblr -
    commissions open! PM me if interested!

░░░░
    signature art © pangurbanka
Izuku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vanillasaur » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 am

Prompt Twenty
Feat. Arian, Cieran, and Ikena

They did it!!
-The crystal ball of the evil king had magically joined to the four the team had gathered, and in destroying the middle crystal, the evil dissipated-

she/her || sig n avatar by me || cat peach#5245
fwiends (*´ω`*) Marsh Lovestruck Colour Hydra Bats Leah
Vanillasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King Andre » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:00 pm

They stood there, facing each other, muscles tensed and ready, in complete and utter silence. No one moved, not Abel, or Anthony, nor Donn or the Ebony king himself. Milliseconds passed, time seemed to stand still, until Donn caught the demonic lord's attention by inhaling.

Within a fraction of a second the room exploded with action. The king surged forward with blink-like speed, bringing a massive, ivory blade down upon the family patriarch. Barely, Donn was able to move his own great-sword in front of him to block, however the sheer force of the blow brought the grizzled warrior to his knees. Anthony, watching from a distance could almost feel the king smirking at the sight. Raising his wand the hero brought down a barrage of magical bolts from the ceiling, which struck as fast as lightning, attempting to nail obsidian tyrant, but to the young mages surprise...he dodged? There's no way someone so big should be able to move so fast, Anthony thought, and yet he did.

The Ebony King danced around the lightning storm, seemingly to pop in and out of reality as he did. But Abel, the fastest among the party, could see his movements, and leaped forward to engage him directly. With blistering speed Abel unleashed a barrage of expertly timed kicks and punches, all while avoiding the lightning which sought to fry the Ebony King. It seemed like they were working, as the tyrant was being pushed back, attempting to soak the damage with his wide sword and armor. Then, Anthony watched with horror as the demon king ducked under a blow and grabbed the dark monk's arm, heaving him over his body and tossing him directly into one of the lightning strikes.

Abel fell to the ground, smoking from the sheer heat. In another instant, another bolt of arcane lightning struck the palm of the Ebony King's hands, and the energy seemed to remain in his clenched fist. Flexing his fingers, two bolts shot out to strike Anthony and Donn directly, sending them sliding across the white floor. As all three party members struggled to get up, the demonic king took a few steps with an arrogant swagger, a hint of amusement in his voice as he spoke.

"My name is Astaroth." He said, seemingly with two voices, largely that of a demon, and a hint of a mortal man, long corrupted and buried. He strode forward, oozing with confidence, and placed his ivory blade over one of the purple-blue flames. The blade, which was the same size as Donn's, seemed to drink the flames, and was became engulfed in them.

Leisurely, he strolled around the room, watching with amusement behind the helmet, and stretched his arms out, inviting the party to try again. Rising to his feet, Donn gripped his sword with rippling power beneath his leather armor. The warrior charged forward, furiously aiming to cleave the demonic warrior in half. However, he was met with blows that seared his skin and rattled his bones with every clash.

Every time the patriarch sought to land a slash, his attack was parried, or countered, or met with even greater force. Then, Abel leaped into the fight again, similar healed by a spell from Anthony, and for a few seconds Astaroth fought both the warrior and monk at the same time. Dodging their blows and redirecting them into each other, seemingly toying with them even though they fought in perfect sync, timing all of their attacks just right. But still it was not enough.

Time and time again, the Ebony King would toss Donn directly into his partner, sending both crashing into the wall which made it crack. He would batter them with blows that shook the entire castle, or leave deep and fatal wounds on their bodies with his scorching blade. But time and time again, they would rise and throw themselves at him.

While fending them off in a disrespectfully casual manner, the black king noticed with shock that the teenager among the party was missing, and paused for a brief second which let a blow from Abel catch him off guard and rock him backwards. Wasting no time, Donn followed up with a slash that dug into his armor and threatened to lacerate his skin. Irritated now, Astaroth grabbed the blade with his gauntlets, letting Donn press it further, before tossing it directly out of the warriors hands. Stepping forward he sent Donn skidding across the floor once more with a single brutal punch, and elbowed Anthony in the gut as he tried to sneak behind.

Anthony watched, from his place in the corner of the room, with a sinking heart as the Ebony King disappeared from view, and directly in-front of him. Grabbing the teenagers wrist which held the wand, the demon squeezed with immeasurable pressure, causing the teenage boy to scream out in absolute agony. The wand which his hand held was crushed from the bottom, and when the demon let go, it fell out of his useless hand and onto the ground.

With another blur-like movement, the demon kneed the mage directly in the gut, sending him flying across the room.

With no one to heal, all three party members simply lay on the ground, hopeless and broken.

Donn caught anthony's eyes from across the room, though he looked out of it, he was still conscious.

"I know your secret." Donn began. The ebony king merely watched him speak curiously.

"On your own, your're weak. You could never obtain this power by yourself, so you relied on the power of an ancient demon to give it to you. Doesn't it hurt your pride to know everything you ever wanted, you'll have obtained through the help of someone else? To know you're really just as weak as us?"

The demon king clutched his head, and stepped forward furiously, however couldn't move. Anthony grinned as he knew if the two souls within the body weren't in sync, they couldn't function, and flashed his ancestor a grateful glance.

Stretching his not broken hand, Anthony let lose a beam of all the magical energy left within him, which engulfed the demon king and sent him flying through the wall and outside of the castle. His ashes scattered within the wind.

"Did we do it?"
King Andre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Party /// Cinna, Artemis, and Feliks
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
As the trio opens the castle door, they were welcomed with an
ambush. They were caught off guard, but still drew out their
weapons. They struggled as the creatures moved around,
causing them to separate from each other. They didn't look
as if they wanted to battle, but instead were searching for
something.
"They're getting in my pouch!" Artemis scream. They crawled
over her like tiny spiders. "They got me, get the crystals
somewhere safer!" she shouted. They immediately got off of
her after the confession. She swung her daggers at the creatures
to get as many as them down as possible.
"New plan! Split up!" Cinna shouted, she had the crystals from
the Crystals Coves and Lavalands in her pouch. Feliks held onto
the crystals from the village and the forest. Artemis ran behind
them as the fled from battle. "Bring the crystals here, minions!"
a voice shouted. The creatures grabbed onto the pouches and
pulled them towards the room. "Let go of me, fools!" Cinna said.
She tilted her head downwards to get a good look at them, but
her pouch came off. Feliks lost his pouch, but did a small game
of tug a war before losing it again. "After them!" Cinna shouted.
"You can go without me, I don't want to go face the villain."
Artemis said lazily.
"Don't make me tell Mom and Dad about this dangerous mission.
They might not like that, Artemis. So you come with us or I will
them, your choice." Cinna said. She held her head up high as she
proudly pranced towards the door, she did this to intimidate
Artemis into coming along.
"Fine, but you are going to pay for this later." Artemis said, rolling
her eyes. She followed behind swiftly. Feliks brought up the rear
of the trio. They entered the room in a line then fanned out into a
v shape. "Hello, anyone home?" Feliks asked. They drew their
weapons. A weapon hit Feliks's sword with a loud noise. "It's me,
Feliks, the one from your dream. I'm Marco." Marco said. His sword
flung Feliks's out of his hands. "I thought you were a noble knight
like in the story." Feliks shouted. A magical force knocked the trio
back. "I'm not the only one here. Hera, Hestia, come froth!" Marco
shouted. Hera and Hestia stepped forward, their eyes glowing red.
The creature swarmed around them. They remained silent as Marco
glaced at them. "They used to be horribly good until I turned them
evil using this!" Marco shouted, he held up a amulet. "Destroy them,
now!" Marco shouted. The battle has begun. Artemis fought Hera,
Cinna was against Hestia and Feliks was against Marco. Their weapons
clashed against each other. A yelp of shock came from Artemis as
she was floated up from the ground by Hera's wand. "No, you don't!"
Cinna shouted. She was engulfed with rage as she knocked out
Hestia and grabbed Hera's wand. The spell, that was on Artemis,
was shut off, and Cinna put the same spell on Hestia and Hera. "No!
No! No!" Marco shouted, he swung his sword. He hit Feliks, leaving
a deep wound that would form into a scar later. Artemis shot an
arrow at the amulet. Marco looked shocked. This bought sometime
for Artemis and Cinna to place the crystals in the right spots. Marco
and the amulet faded into a realm, unknown to them, and Hera and
Hestia stayed where they were. "One final, group hug?" Artemis asked.
They formed a group hug and went home with Hera and Hestia, to
seek medical attention for them.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[20]

Postby gojo » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Username: asada Kalons used: amaru the ronin, yumi the knight, mitsuha the necromancer

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
art:
"the demon king had become an unbeatable looking beast, fire blazing upon its skin and six powerful arms flexing. and though our heroes were intimidated, they would fight to their last breath."

gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me