Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Mukit #5

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:07 am

Artist searchArchiveFanclub
What are Mukits?
Mukits are cats from a dimension where music is the life blood of all beings. Its unknown how or why Mukit have come here, but one thing is for sure, they love to share the joys music brings to all.

Mukits have speakers and powerful antenna to catch even the faintest of signals. They are among some of the most intelligent creatures. They are as soft as velvet and make an array on mews, chirps, clicks, and the occasional buzz from a bad signal. The music a Mukit plays most often is said to be what describes their soul.

I'm so exited for what I have planned.

I want to make a small announcement:
I am looking for artists who would be willing to help me with something. There is both the artist entry form or you can fill out the form on the staff post located on the main Mukit page. I appreciate any and all help I can get.

Now onto this baby. This is a raffle. You don't have to number your post at all.

You only need to post here saying you'd like to enter and I'll put everyone's names into a random name draw.

Entries after 11:59 PM CST on the 30th will not me counted. The winner will be drawn on the 1st of July.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Mukit #5

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:22 am

If there are no participants before the months end, this mukit will be moved to DA for adoption.

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:18 am

I want it :3
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me