~❊~ #187 MIDNIGHT STALLIONS ~❊~ by buckskin.

Based on Click to view
Artist buckskin. [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #187 MIDNIGHT STALLIONS ~❊~

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 pm

It's been a while since i did an adopt

Theme song competition, feel free to pretty up the forum but NO extras
Ends in two weeks

Rarity: Uncommon
Phenotype: Ee/Aa/Oo/Stysty
Genotype: Sooty dappled bay minimal overo

Amymay99 wrote:Username: Amymay99
Name: Chance
Show Name: Take A Chance
Height: 15.2hh
Personality:
Halter: Cobalt blue
Theme Song: Nano - Hysteria
Why?: Chance watches the days pass him by, his cuts and bruises fading as they do his owners taking longer and leaving scars on his legs. His owner held back for a long time after his accident. His barrel racing days seemingly over, or so everyone thought. He was scared to even go near the barrels and Chance seemed miserable. So close to selling Chance to someone who could get him back into the life he loved he had a sudden change of heart, he wanted to race again. That is what he loved and he shouldn't let his incident take a hold of him,and especially not his horse. He was telling himself the barrels were scary when they weren't. He decided to let go and just get back into it Taking chance around those barrels again was terrifying but he did it and he doesn't regret it one bit.
Last edited by buckskin. on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #187 MIDNIGHT STALLIONS ~❊~

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sat May 20, 2017 1:53 am

Username: iStarz
Name: Khayle
Show Name: ÇwÇ Beyond Condition
Height: 15.3hh
Personality: below
Halter: Orange
Theme Song: Youth - Troye Sivan
Why?: I feel like he is a very free soul and has the need to just go with the flow. I also feel like he would fall on love quickly and deeply and just never take no for an answer.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Username: Amymay99
Personality:
Why?: Chance watches the days pass him by, his cuts and bruises fading as they do his owners taking longer and leaving scars on his legs. His owner held back for a long time after his accident. His barrel racing days seemingly over, or so everyone thought. He was scared to even go near the barrels and Chance seemed miserable. So close to selling Chance to someone who could get him back into the life he loved he had a sudden change of heart, he wanted to race again. That is what he loved and he shouldn't let his incident take a hold of him,and especially not his horse. He was telling himself the barrels were scary when they weren't. He decided to let go and just get back into it Taking chance around those barrels again was terrifying but he did it and he doesn't regret it one bit.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Amymay99 wrote:Username: Amymay99
Personality:

congrats
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 am

Thank you so much!

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me