Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Abandoned Batch #966

Postby Placebo » Sun May 14, 2017 12:15 pm

User: Wolfenheimer
Name: Skíouros
Gender/Sex: Female

I've always wanted to do this ;u; Inspired by boar piglets and baby chipmunks! Both really; they are both small and sweet<33 Chubby baby~ The pudge edits have no rarity!

Just tell me why they look so apprehensive! You have 500 words to do so~ Any extras are allowed, but you're limited to 500 words and 2 art pieces total for the extras! No comics or animations please<3

Current End Date is May 27th~ Feel free to ask for extensions!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Sex:
Why So Nervous?:
Extra(s):

Mutations:
Rabbit Nose || UC
Docked Tail || R
Last edited by Placebo on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #966

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun May 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Username: Ash Wolf
Name: Bates
Gender/Sex: Male
Why So Nervous?:
Extra(s):
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun May 14, 2017 1:11 pm

ahhh marking !!!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun May 14, 2017 1:12 pm

-----------------------------------
Username
Wolfenhimer

Name
Skíouros
(Squirrel in Greek)

Gender/Sex
Female
-----------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why So Nervous?
500 Words Max
Squirrel yipped as she jumped away from the large creature, whose paws can easily smash her small body. She jumped onto a rock and climbed onto a tree, hoping the bear won't get her from there. She was wrong. It quickly grabbed and climbed the tree, snapping at her tail, it's mouth inches away. She jumped to another branch with a yelp.
'Glad I don't have a long tail!' She though as she frantically jumped tree to tree. Suddenly, she fell and let out a soft whimper, but hid in a hole that was hidden in the leaves, breathing heavily. She was nervous the bear will find her, as she already got stuck from being chubby. You know what they say; it's easier getting in than getting out.

A loud thud sounded from above the hole, and she looked up quickly. The bear that was up there sniffed loudly, growling and letting out a loud roar before sniffing again. Squirrel wiggled farther in the hole and didn't make a sound, as much as she wanted to. The snout suddenly broke through the leaves, sniffing. Slobber fell down the hole and landed on her snout, making her freeze and stare. She didn't want to move. She couldn't.

It bit and snapped her, roaring every now and then. Squirrel knew it could smell her, but she couldn't move, being stuck. And if she did, her leg or her torso would get snatched by the bear. It's snout was inches away from her, as she laid still, trying her best to push deeper down the tunnel to get away. That just made the situation worse. A loud caw sounded from above, and the bear quickly pulled it's head out. The bird cawed and scratched at the bear as the bear growled, swiped, and ran away. The bird, which happened to be a great grey owl, shadowed heavily over the tunnel entrance.
"I hope your okay down there." It said softly, reaching down with a large claw to help her out.

As soon as she got out, she hugged the owl, who looked taken aback.
"Thank you!" She yipped happily, but froze again once she heard a nearby roar of the bear.
"Relax, young one," the owl said, stepping back, "while I'm nearby, that bear won't come and eat you."
"Thank you again." Squirrel laughed nervously, before walking, or waddling, back home. The owl, who she eventually learned that his name was Kai, followed her quietly. He protected her from danger, flying either by her side or keeping an eye on her from high up in the air, he kept watch on her and the creatures around her, attacking whoever dares to try and get to her. She was eventually known around the forest to not be messed with, as Kai will attack anyone bigger or smaller than him. But Squirrel still adventures around the forest, still cautious and always nervous of what is out there, because some day Kai might not be there.
500 words
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality
200 Words
- Nervous - Gentle - Playful - Shy - Lovable - Forgiving -

Nervous;; Since the bear, Squirrel has always been nervous, anxious, and careful when adventuring out in the forest. She never leaves until she knows that Kai is around, her protector. She waits for him to call out to her after she barks out to him to make sure she is safe to go out on another adventure.
Gentle;; She is gentle around smaller animals and plants, as she never wants to hurt or break anything. She loves to play with small creatures and be happy around them no matter what.
Playful;; Whenever he finds the time, Kai usually comes down to hang out with her. Sometimes they'll play tug-of-war, horse play, tag, and a lot more. He even sometimes plays with her when he is busy, unless it's important.
Shy;; Even though she loves to play, she will be shy to others, and very cautious. She has trust issues, mostly from the bear, on meeting others.
Lovable;; She is very lovable once she is known by others, and loves to hug others.
Forgiving;; After a while, she actually forgave the bear that attacked her, since he came back to apologize, mostly because of Kai.

What Makes Them Happy
300 Words
What makes her happy? Easy question, easy answer; Kai!
She absolutely loves Kai, he is like a dad to her, very protective and loving. She never wants him to leave her side, as she is always scared to go out alone into the forest. That's just one of many things that makes her happy. Another thing that makes her happy is forgiving people, and trust worthy friends. Those are others that she loves to hang around with. Happiness, being safe, animals, food, and a lot more make her happy, as well. She is a happy viscet, after all!

The only things that can really bring her down are friends that suddenly leave or stop talking to her, being left behind, and Kai sometimes snapping at her because she either interrupted or did something bad. He is like a dad, after all, though, and dads do that. She never really had parents.

But back to what makes her happy, almost everything does. Friends that are always by her side, the emotions of being happy, food that is very sweet and good, like ice cream, chocolate, or berries and some other things. Kai, deer (mostly fawns), mice, and small creatures make her happy, too. She is also a huge fan of spiders, bees, snakes, and a lot of other creatures that people don't like, along with scorpions.

The only major things she fears are wasps, the dark abyss of space, the unknown depths of the forest, and the deep dark mysteries of what lies in the forest.Other than that, though, she loves mostly everything. Whatever she loves makes her happy, and whatever makes her happy is what she loves, easy like that! That way, she is not very hated or disliked by anyone, and she doesn't care what people say about her.
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Sun May 14, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 am

Oml it's a chubby cet! Res w/ his dog is in the emergency room!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Mon May 15, 2017 4:44 am

OMG SO CUTE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler1515
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pecan ( Pronounced Puh-con) Or Oakley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Male (Straight)

Personality;; (31 Words- Will Add More)
Pecan is very Active, Adventurous, Alert, Caring, Focused, Forgiving, Gentle, Good-Natured, Hardworking, Serious, Sweet, Funny, Strong, and, Wise. He is very kind viscling and loves to have fun in the woods.

Why So Nervous;; (149 Words)

Pecan Is Nervous About The Unknown. (From Pecans View) I personally feel nervous because I'm not quite sure what to expect and if I'll succeed. Will I embarrass myself? Will I not be able to do it? What will others think of me? It's the anxiety of facing something. When we're more familiar with something, we feel more in control. When we're encountering something for the first time, we're not quite sure what to expect which can make us feel like we lose that control, and that's pretty scary. Its getting out of our comfort zone, stretching our boundaries a little. Afraid of being judged and giving a bad performance. It is the fear of the unknown, that makes us anxious. But i know that in order to beat my nervousness along the road i have to step out and try something. Which for my self is very scary.

Art By Me

Other Info: (9 Words)

Birthday: May 13th
Gemstone: Emerald
Element: Earth
Zodiac: Taurus

Interest/Hobbies: (19 Words)

* He Loves To Pick Acorns
* He Loves To Travel
* He Loves To Eating Pecans
* He Loves Looking For Friends

Favorite Thing's: (21 Words)

* Color- Hunter Green
* Food- Pecans
* Place- Forest
* Time Of Day- Morin When The Sunrises
* Weather- Spring
* Friend- Anthony
* Animal- Flying Squirrel

Quirks: (31 Words)

* Can’t stay clean; always dirty
* Thrives in Warm Weather, hates cold weather
* Writes with Right hand, but does everything else left-handed, but is actually left handed.
* Hums
* Talks to herself

Facts: (34 Words)

* Pecan's Real Name Is Oakley, But He Refers Pecan
* He Hates Being Alone
* He Does Not Have A Mother Or Father; His Best Friend Or Adoptive Brother Anthony Is The Only Family He Has.

Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue May 30, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon May 15, 2017 4:45 am

Mark
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

name; greyson
gender; male
why so nervous?; greyson rubbed his paws together, taking in a deep breath as he approached the small female in front of him. "t-tai?" the female, who was covered in strange patterns and carried a fluffy tail high behind her, turned around and grinned at the sight of her friend. "hey, greyson! whats up?" she then frowned. "dont you dare say the sky."

the small cet laughed, "nothing much." his smile ceased to a nonchalant facial expression, before turning embarrassed. "u-um, tai, i-i was wondering if maybe.... maybe you'd like to come to the candy shop with me later? its quite nice and all the sweets are very.. well, sweet."

he was nervous bc he was asking tai to go with him to the sweets shop.
they/he/she.
leo sun, scorpio moon, sag rising.
discord: ihrtdcoms#4444
stars.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me