Keros readoption by ege

Based on Click to view
Artist ege [gallery]
Time spent 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Keros readoption

Postby ege » Sat May 06, 2017 10:21 am

Readopting this guy, with a competition based on personality like his original one. I'd like to see a developed personality that's different from what I made him originally! The winner can keep this art of them.

Code: Select all
    [b]Name;;[/b]
    [b]Gender;;[/b]
    [b]Personality;;[/b] (300 word minimum)
    [b]How they feel about winter;;[/b]

Please limit your overall form to 1000 words and 2 art pieces! Ends on May 19th.
    1 piece of art can be anything from a sketch to a full illustration (including sketch pages) but no comics or animations.
Last edited by ege on Mon May 15, 2017 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keros readoption

Postby Buster2918 » Sat May 06, 2017 10:43 am

Aereo

Name;; Aereo

Gender;; Male

Personality;; Aereo is definitely the most loving viscet that anyone could ever meet! He's got the warmest of hearts and his generosity is absolutely astonishing; he shares or gives away pretty much everything he owns to supply others with some hope or just to give them a gift. As a matter of fact, there's a goal of his to gift at least 10 others a day to bring some light forward and fill their bucket and brighten up their day. Although he's social overall, when it comes to being considerate, respectful, sharing, etc, he can be awfully quiet when he's on his own. This is because the thoughts in his head are always swirling about because he's a very thoughtful and reflective viscet that loves to explain the reasoning behind everything to others. Although he's intelligent and kind, he can sometimes be a bit cocky and unintentionally boastful. He's basically just the type of viscet that's very chatty, especially when vainly talking about himself, and everyone goes to in order to hear a story. When alone, he'll often think about how he can make tomorrow a better day for other fellow viscets, usually staying up all night just to create a mini gift basket full of interesting and cools items. He's also a pretty adventurous viscet, considering that he travels several miles each day without stopping just to become mounted on hillsides/mountainsides because of the gorgeous view he receives. There's actually a collection of minerals and gems that he has collected over time from his explorations which he will occasionally trade for viscet-made trinkets. Aereo's got amazing friends and family members who give him the best company and unconditional love he could ever ask, which he's incredibly thankful for. Overall, Aereo is boastful, respectful, thoughtful, intuitive, outgoing/social, and adventurous. (300 words exactly)

How they feel about winter;; When out in the cold, Aereo becomes very frisky and playful! Although he has a thick coat, melted snow often seeps into it and obviously gives off a cold touch. This surprises Aereo but also excites him and causes him to bound around in joy, looking quite goofy sometimes. He especially LOVES building snow forts and sometimes burying his upper-body into the snow for a few seconds to give him more energy.
Last edited by Buster2918 on Wed May 10, 2017 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
x
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx.𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐
xx𝚌𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚢𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊
xxxx𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂.𝙾. 💜

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxImagexx©xxImage
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sat May 06, 2017 10:44 am

Name;;
Gender;;
Personality;; (300 word minimum)
How they feel about winter;;
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am

too busy unfortunately; good luck to whoever wins them!
Last edited by Lioashu on Wed May 10, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am

Are art pieces required? And does the word limit mean like- how many words in the whole form?
x
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Sat May 06, 2017 11:32 am

Art is not required! The limits mean that you can't have more than 1000 words and 2 art pieces total on your form ^^

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sat May 06, 2017 12:09 pm

-----------please don't use the art in my form;;;
here's a version of the goop without the sculpture: winner can only have this image
since the rest had to do with the character I made & my form.

Name;; Ellis
    Gender;; male
    Personality;;
      When first meeting Ellis, he seems like just a regular viscet without much intrigue or anything to really set him apart from the others. He doesn't speak out often, at least not publicly, and he often appears very finicky or nervous. This isn't Ellis' fault, he's just very anxious by nature and is always worried about making enemies. It's not that Ellis isn't a likable fella, in fact, he's a lot of fun to be about and very considerate of those he considers friends. It's just getting to that point that is a bit on the difficult side. Some of Ellis' problems spout from his younger years as his home life wasn't the most encouraging environment to grow up in. His mother had died when he was still young and his father was a stern man. If Ellis spoke out of turn or didn't speak when told to he would be reprimanded quite fiercely so it's not surprising that he tends to shy away from those sorts of situations even now that he is older. In a lot of ways, this has stunted Ellis' growth not necessary in his height as he's a fairly good sized young man but mostly in his personality and creative aspects. Ellis always had a knack when he was growing up to find the beauty in the small things and he spent his free time trying to cultivate these aspects. His father, however, did not approve as he didn't see the real life applications of the art his boy was making and has all but snuffed it out of his son. Still, Ellis keeps that spark of creativity though it's quite suppressed but regardless he has a hard time resisting his own urges to create and make beautiful things. It's going to take him a lot of time to get past the things he dealt with in his childhood but once he does he'll be able to fully step into the natural talent he has and grow as a person once more.
      (337 words)

Ellis loves the winter, it was one of the few seasons of the year when he was growing up that he could truly be himself. He recalls fondly those chilly mornings when he'd get up early and leave out before his father was even awake to go out by the lake. He always loved the way the ice shimmered when the sun reflected on it, making it too enticing for the young Ellis to resist. He had fairly steady and nimble paws so he'd cautiously slip onto the ice and slide around. He loved everything about the winter and the frozen wonderland it brought. It took some winters as he grew before he found his true passion. He had to be careful to never let his father catch him but it had been worth it at the time.

Ellis would gather together buckets of water and let them freeze overnight and then carefully empty them in the morning into a large chunk of ice. Them he would spend all day until he couldn't feel his paws anymore molding that ice into whatever beautiful thing he imagined. Sometimes the sculptures were elegant or times they were whimsical. He would leave these sculptures out away from his home so he wouldn't risk his father finding them but he would marvel at these works every day until they had completely melted away. Sculpting with his strange fur consistency did make things difficult though. If it were particularly frigid out his goop-like body would stiffen or worse his paws would get frozen to his sculptures for a short time. Sometimes this proved to be quite the annoyance but even in those times he still couldn't bring himself to regret anything about it. Still, most times when he came home his handpaws had lost feeling in them but he would warm them until they were warm once more. There really was nothing that would make him regret spending his time on those beautiful ice sculptures.

The only thing that Ellis didn't love about the winter was the intense blizzards. He hated being cooped up during his favorite season with just him and his dad alone in their home. It was always unpleasant and there was nothing that Ellis could do to make it even remotely better. If not for the blizzard weather, which was inevitable because of where they lived, he couldn't say anything negative about the winter season. To him, winter was a goddess, a majestic and wonderful divine that blanketed the world in her splendor. He frolicked in the snow and spent every waking moment he would out in the chilly wonderland. If he didn't have a curfew or was required to return home after a certain time then he likely wouldn't have until his whole body felt frozen.

As he grew into a young man, however, his father became far more strict on his time allotted to spend doing whatever he pleased. Near the entire year, Ellis was forced to work with him, "earning his keep" as his father would call it. Ellis didn't get to enjoy the seasons, specifically not his wondrous winter season. It took many years of this before Ellis finally drew the line and left out on his own. By then though, most all the wonder left in the world for Ellis had been stifled out. Including his love of winter. He's struggled with this issue for many years now but much like an old habit, it's slowly coming back to him. His first steps back onto the ice in the middle of a particularly cold winter helped to rekindle that spark in his heart. Though now that he was older he was much less nimble with his paws and spent most of the time fall over his feet. But even that brought a warmth and joy to his heart that he hadn't felt in years. He's still afraid to try his paws at anything creative again but maybe one day.

(663 words)

2 art pieces
      1st - juvie doodle of Ellis ice skating / playing on the ice
      2nd - Ellis ice sculpting his "goddess"

(1000 words total in the entire form)
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buster2918 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Alright, thank you!
x
╔═════╗
xxxxxx𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛
Imagexxxxx𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝xxxxImage
xxxxxx𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
╚═════╝x

x
x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Buster2918

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 am

aaah res i shall try ;;

Name;;
Gender;; Female
Personality;; (300 word minimum)

uzomi??!!
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun May 07, 2017 2:09 am

Name;; Lalotai
Gender;; Male
Personality;; (300 words)
    Lalotai is a viscet with a heart as soft as his mane and a tongue as tangled as a pair of headphones. He is a hard worker and puts his heart and soul into nearly everything he does, however when it comes to interacting with other viscets, he simply falls flat on his face. Lalotai was never good with words, and the cause of this traces back to his childhood. When he was a month old, he was separated from his family due to an attack by a half-starved cougar. The large cat grabbed him by the tail and ran off, hoping to find a meal, but luckily for Lalotai the texture of his body saved his life and drove the hungry cat away. From then on, he was alone. He had no viscet to teach him how to properly speak, and so he grew up as a creature of few words. As an adult, he has worked on speaking fervently, but the events of childhood have permanently been burned on him, and the scar left behind is clear in his stuttering and awkward speech. This doesn't mean Lalotai is unhappy. Communicating isn't the only thing you need in life, and actions are better than words. He spends his time working with others and putting them before himself in every way he can. He had dreams of becoming a doctor, but after rejection due to his speech he simply turned to traditional, herbal remedies and treated all who come to him. Lalotai has become a well known healer and is sought out by many, be it because he works for free or because of his incredible skills. Though he does feel as though something in his life is missing, Lalotai is happy, and would not trade his world for anything.

How they feel about winter;; (386)
    Winter is both a positive and negative thing for Lalotai. On the bright side, everything becomes a gorgeous shade of white and crystals fall from the sky in such a gentle fashion. The whole world releases a soft sigh as it drifts off to slumber and prepares to waken in spring. On the down side, winter brings illness. For starters, genes change slightly in winter, and this also causes the immune system to change as well. This change can often times make one weaker to the virus' and bacteria which attack us. Next in line is that the cold weather forces living creatures together for warmth. This contact means that if one so happens to catch something like the flu or even have a trait of it, that illness will spread to all it touches. Finally, some germs prosper in the cold.
    For example, the outer shell of the flu virus grows tougher and stronger in colder temperature. Collectively, this leads to the greatest downfall of winter. With so many ill creatures, Lalotai is forced to spend nearly every second working with them, and all for free. Sleep becomes hard to come across, and exhaustion is constantly embracing him. Due to a lack of sleep and constant exhaustion, his body is worn out, and this can lead to him getting ill as well. When Lalotai is ill, he cannot help others as he risks spreading his illness to them, even if they are already ill. This is the only time that he gets a break from his constant work, and even then he still works. Searching out new locations to gather and grow herbs, finding leaves and vines and varrious things to act as bandages, and searching the local poisonous plants so he can know which to treat his patients for if they come in with those symptoms. Unlike the world, which rests in winter and awakens brightly in spring, Lalotai does not rest. His work is never ending and a constant cycle of illness, injury, and help, but he loves it. To be able to help others and to bring joy to their lives once more.
    When winter comes around, Lalotai neither shudders or grins, but smiles calmly. To him, it is only another time to help others and bring comfort and joy once more.
Last edited by Hail. on Sun May 07, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c: