Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1444 - Winner

Postby Mint Chip » Sat May 06, 2017 4:32 am

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=187042
name; Lucian
gender; male
(form)

no idea what I was going for here but my husband says it reminds him of a dinosaur and radioactive slime. so I guess that's what we're going with lol.

I don't have many ideas for this comp so just have fun with it.

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;

gif that reminds you of this viscet;
song that reminds you of this viscet;

other / extras;; up to 4

-other / extras are optional but encouraged
-each extra is 300 words or 1 art a piece - you can have up to 4 extras (they can be mix matched however you want to ; also can combine them into one big story or smaller ones.)
-art can be sketches to full pieces, but no animations or comics plz c:
-rest of the form is self explanatory.
-prettying up is fine
-good luck

Ends: 5.16.17 @5pm cst

[img]-img-[/img]

Code: Select all
[url][img]-img-[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1444

Postby Vixen Luo » Sat May 06, 2017 4:40 am

name -- Lucian
    gender -- male

"Please don't go."

Lucian knew that it wasn't him talking. His physical body was moving, pleading for his friends to stay, but it wasn't his consciousness.
    No, he wanted to scream, run away from this place as far as you can. Stay away from me. The malevolent power seeping through his veins threatened to strangle the breath from his throat with every beat of his heart, with every pulse of the vibrant green of his markings. It was eating him alive, scrawling corruption across his brain, his nerves, his body. From the start, he had known how things would have ended up.

But it wasn't like he was ever going to leave his home behind, the place whose roots knew his very heart and soul for all of eternity.
    "Please, I'm begging you. Stay with me," he pleaded with an uncontrollable tongue, eyes reflecting desperation as a blue-furred viscet stood before him, her glowing eyes awash with concern.
    "Of course not, Brother Lucian. We will solve this together," she responded comfortingly, although the unease in her voice was clear.
    They both knew that it was pointless, but her pity for his 'dying' soul was too much for her to resist. She thought she was safe here;
    as the spirit of another region, the sickening pulsation of the enchantress Malloria's magic only affected the host spirit -- Lucian.
    But she was so, so foolish to think she was safe with him alone now.

The urge throbbed in his chest. His maw watered as eyes that were no longer his own trickled down to her throat, longing to clamp his jaws in and squeeze until her struggles were dead and her spirit was drained, sucked in by the corruption swelling within his pelt like a starving black hole. He wanted to feed--it did, anyway. Lucian was merely an audience member now; he had resigned to that fact long ago. Maybe even after a while, mercy would rain down upon him and he, too, would be absorbed, no longer forced to witness what his body was doing to the ones he loved.

His thoughts trickling away from the moment warned him that it, the thing inside of him, was trying to divert his attention.
    Did he, perhaps, still have some influence?

-- wip
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Tue May 16, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 am

username;
Mimi-Chan~

name;
Pandora

gender;
Male

Monody - TheFatRat

other / extras;;
Last edited by onionraptor on Tue May 16, 2017 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sat May 06, 2017 11:49 am

Ressss
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sat May 06, 2017 12:33 pm

good luck!
Last edited by Sunniedew on Wed May 17, 2017 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

I CAN'T WIN THIS VISCET! MAY ONLY GAIN HM'S! unfortunately *sob*

username; Zumizoom
name; Murk
gender; Male

Warriors-Imagine Dragons
short story;
I crept along, dropping down on all fours to further hide myself. The white laboratory tile was cold against my feet, but I had to keep going. My tail had a mind of its own, flicking back and forth but occasionally coming to a stop straight up, rigid. My eyes flashed as I glance ahead to see if there was a doorway. No such luck. The tile seemed to go on forever, artificial light making the endless hallway cold and harsh. There was no decoration on the wall, no plants. Just white. Perfect, clean white. i nervously looked down and behind me, seeing if I was dripping from my body. Not much, but there was a small trail of neon green ooze behind me.
Great.
I stood up straight, walking normally now that I had passed the black security camera slowly panning back and forth along the wall. I didn't want to have gone through all this hassle to escape, and then be caught by some stupid machinery.
I continued plodding along, sometimes stooping to look back or up at the walls. But no one seemed to be coming after me, nothing alerted by my presence. It intrigued me, but i couldn't think over it for long. My body wasn't made for thinking.
After walking for what seemed like hours, I finally saw something black around the next turn in the hallway. I picked up speed, ignoring the protests of my weary feet. Could this be it? The exit? I slunk up to the door, eyeing it suspiciously. It stood out against the white walls, and the door knob gleamed with steely light. Should i open it?
I continued to further examine it, but there was nothing to examine. The window was tinted so much it was pitch black, and the crack under the door (I had bent down to look) was practically non-existent. They really liked to keep security high, but not high enough that they stopped a lab experiment form escaping.
After glancing around a few more times, I tentatively reached my paw out before freezing it an inch from the door-knob.
Dare I open it? What awaited me on the other side?

Dark. It's dark in here.

i jumped. Had someone spoken? I whipped my head around, eyes flashing. my heart thumped faster and faster, and my breathing quickened. Who said that? I frantically looked around, but there was no one in sight. The only thing here was the walls, me, and this door.

It's scary in here. So much sickness. So much disease

There it was again! This time I stood at the ready, teeth bared, claws out. Who ever it was, they were gonna pay for it...

What are you. Who are you. Where are you? Where am I?

I snarled. "WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOU'D BETTER SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled, anger laced within every syllable. But the only reply I heard was my voice echoing down the corrider, slowly fading out. I was now turning in circles, determined to find out who this mysterious THING was. I was going to find it, and ki-

You are angry. Your sickness is angry. It's hurting me. Please...

My arms slowly dropped to my sides, and I came to a stop. I... I was hurting it? I looked around. There was green slime everywhere, spattered on the white walls, slinking into the cracks of the white tile on the wall, and leading a trail to where I came from. I groaned, the sound amplified to my ears. When Lockdown came, they were gonna have an easy time following a trail of glow-in-the-dark slime right to me. I sighed, and looked down at my feet. It was no use. They would find me, just like last time.

Don't give up, I'll help you.

I looked up. They.. They would help me? Even after being threatened, hurt by my sickness (whatever that was...), and who knows what else I'd done to it. I chuckled, a sound almost alien to my ears. At least something was on my side... Well... Suddenly, I realized it was getting late. My heart raced for a moment. I needed to get through that door before Lockdown!
I reached out, a little nervous, and slowly pulled open the door.

"Hello, Murk. I've been expecting you."

Spots danced before my eyes, and the world seemed twisted before the ground rushed up to meet my head and I fell asleep.

Wake up! HURRY!

My conscious slowly came back to me. Where was I? Oh yeah, I had fainted. But... I gasped in my mind, careful not to let any sign that I might be awake reach the other person'r ears. There had been someone else in that room! I wanted to sit up and look around,
but I knew I couldn't do that without alerting someone of my presence. So I slowly opened my eyes until they were just barely slits,
and strained to look around. There was a table... I groaned. I couldn't see through my eyes like this.
(842/900)
------------------------------------------------
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon May 08, 2017 3:26 am

username; "Charmed to make your acquaintance, but I do not know the user you speak of." flamed_writer

name; "My name is Chance Royal, though I'm not royalty." He has the manners of royalty.

gender; "Why, I'm a male of course."

gif that reminds you
of this viscet; "Hm. Interesting question. Well, my mother used to tell me my spots lit up the sky wherever I went like the northern lights."

song that reminds you
of this viscet; "My personal favourite song is an old lullaby sung by my mother, but I don't think that would really remind you of me." Something just like this by Chainsmokers and Coldplay

other/extras; "Well I guess I'm happy you would like to get to know me. Hm... so much to tell. But what?" So many secrets can be unlocked from this viscet.

That day when it all changed. I remember it so vividly. That fateful day when the world turned black. Literally black. My paws thrumming the ground as I tore through the forest, smile upon my face. I risked a look back behind me. My brother was no where in sight. Triumphant, I slowed and began to walk steadily. "I won!" I claimed to no one in particular. "Aha!" Came a cry from the trees and seconds later I was squashed under the weight of another. "Get off me!" I gasped, voice muffled. A laugh sounded and the weight was gone. Grumbling, I sat up and rubbed my muzzle, shooting a glare at the person who tackled me, my own older brother. "Aw, lighten up baby bro!" He said, ruffling my head fur with a wide goofy grin. "No fair. You always win." I muttered, standing up and giving him a playful shove. "Because I'm smarter." Rolling my eyes, I set off at a walk, brother trailing behind. All was quiet. Until... the crack of some twigs had me alert and I spun around, just in time to see my brothers tail disappear. "Hey! What are you doing?" I ran after him, tapping him on the shoulder. When he turned to look at me, he no longer had a playful smile. His face was dark and kind of scary. "Go back. This isn't your concern." Someone I couldn't see cackled, and my brother dropped to the ground. Screaming, I tried to catch him, but he was already lifeless. Growling, I ran away till I broke down, crying till I had no tears left. I couldn't go home. What would I tell everyone?

I approached a house but quite frankly it looked like a castle. It has been a year since I last saw my brother and I had already changed so much. My personality was still there but I developed a new form of defence. My newfound manners hide my real emotions when not wanted. Scars covered my body and I walked with a slight limp, a permanent injury. Knocking, I waited for the doors to open. When they did, I strode in, coming to meet the one standing there, stiff as a board. "Good day!" I boomed, hugging him like we were old friends. "What are you talking about? I.. how.. dare you!" He screeched while I keep calm. "Anyways, I'm here for the egg." He paled, but keep a straight face which wasn't very convincing. "Egg? What egg?" I saw right through his lie and let out a loud laugh that made him jump out of his skin. "Now. The egg is mine. The mother past and you, my good friend, are keeping the egg from its other parent. I will get the egg either way, its your choice how I get it." Shaking his head, he bared his teeth. "The egg is not yours anymore. They will grow up without knowing the name Chance Royal." I flashed a smile, but it held steel. My eyes darkened, but I still had my dignity to reply. "Well I can't say I'm proud of your decision, but it will do." Baring my teeth, I was on him in a second, pinned beneath my claws. "Where is the egg?" He looked ready to refuse, but the feral look on my face had him stammering my wishes. "Down hall." He croaked. I was off him, running down the hallway. I grabbed the egg and hugged it close before running off into the night. Egg still in paws, I climbed up a large tree and set the egg in an abandoned owl hole, curling my tail around it while I lay on the branch, keeping watch. "I'm a father once more." He murmured, grief of his past loved one, the mother of the egg, hit him. He lost his brother and his lover. He would not lose his only daughter or son.
Last edited by universal song on Mon May 15, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu May 11, 2017 11:42 am

bump
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed May 17, 2017 10:10 am

oh no I didn't pay attention to the time ;o; oh well! congratulations to the winner! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 am

i'm not bumping to rush, i'm just marking for archivist purposes <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.