Viscet #1438 by legendari

Based on Click to view
Artist legendari [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1438

Postby legendari » Wed May 03, 2017 3:52 pm

first adopt as a guest artist! i'm so excited to be apart of this wonderful team for a month! <3
yall I spent for. ever. trying to pick a design for this first babu. I have so so many designs that I want to do, but in the end I chose this one!

owner; mistcat
name; Fallon C. Kaarina
gender for breeding purposes; female
owned as of; 5/23/17
form; boop

to win this viscet, write a backstory for them in 500 words! use your imagination, and try to breathe as much life as you can into them. character development is a plus! you may also have 1 piece of art, but it is optional.
prettying up is encouraged.
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
backstory [500 words];
art [1 piece, optional];

end date; May 15 but subject to extension

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3447164&p=109037696][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2818782&size=medium&format=png&rev=1493784267[/img][/url]

mutations; none
Last edited by legendari on Wed May 24, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1438

Postby Bettalong » Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 pm

YOOO this 'cet is absolutely gorgeous !!! omg ;O;; (CONGRATULATIONS ON GA POSITION!! I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS <333) Marking to watch !! ;U; Might enter if I get the time ~
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Wed May 03, 2017 4:05 pm

username;tiny little box
name; cyan
gender; male
backstory [500 words];
Make small robots
Cupids assistant
Has there head always plugged into music
Doesn't talk
art [1 piece, optional];
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Wed May 03, 2017 4:08 pm

"turn the lights off"

username; -Shaded-
name; Calibure (no it's not call-lee-brae it's cal-ee-burr (I'm probably going to call him the first way on accident lmao))
gender; Male
backstory [500 words];
art [1 piece, optional];

Sorta like the matrix
Hacks stuff for fun and messes with governments
Grew up in a furry leather coat
Often intimating but he is a lil dork on the inside
"Calibure is my name and making memes is my game"
Last edited by -Shaded- on Wed May 03, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:11 pm

Username; Cyberdragon725
Name; Kyla (nicknamed fast forward)
Gender; Female

[img]Art%20Goes%20Here[/img]
No one knew quite where she came from, not even Kamali. She just appeared one day, waltzing into the order of the guardian's like she owned the place. She was a peculiar one, that was certain. She was always so secretive, she never told her name, and always held on so tightly to her past. It surprised me when she approached me, exhausted and red eyed, looking like the weight of the world was on her shoulders. She needed someone to listen, someone who could understand. I must have been easiest to realate to, why else would she come to me? And so I did as I always have and prepared to listen.

Her story began in a land of destruction. She claimed to come from a time where Asher had corrupted all of our crystals and killed the guardian's. I could never believe such a time to exist but the descriptions she gave left me with no doubt. Her voice broke with the memories. "Kamali was imprisoned, weakly attempting to fight off his own corruption as he struggled to protect his magic with what little power he had. The skies were black with the ash of constantly burning villages and homes. Streets once filled with children's laughter we're abandoned, leaving nothing but broken memories behind. I can remember my own home." A wistful sigh broke the silence. "It was a quaint building, simple yet for me held more wonder than any mansion would ever hold. All it took was one night..." Yes, she told me of that as well. The night that everything changed. Asher's goons invaded their home, her mother and father accused of helping the rebellion. All three managed to escape but her home did not. She was forced to leave it behind and journey to what little remained of the Guardian's HQ. Vixen had taken Her mentors place as leader, her eyes empty and tired with many scars across her flank. "She's so different in this time," spoke Glitch. "So much more innocent and optimistic." I didn't want to even imagine what brought this change.

"Life with the order was different," she explained. "I did get more of a childhood than many, the safety of our underground hideout allowed me to roam as I willed. As I grew, I began to understand more about this war. I recognized the tired and pained look that the fighting brought, a sense of desolation and hopelessness invaded the air and left everything bleak and broken. My own will was shaken. Then I had an idea..." Her eyes brightened. "What if I could stop it all? Change the future before it happens? That's when I invented these." She lifted her speed set. "With these I became faster than time itself. I traveled to this time to ensure that my past never happens." Her eyes burned into mine. "Will you help me, Alakai?" My eyes met hers with no hesitation. "Always, Kyla."
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Tue May 16, 2017 3:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soymonky » Wed May 03, 2017 4:30 pm

username; florence box
name; akaashi
gender; male
backstory [500 words];
art [1 piece, optional];

RESS
gulp
soymonky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Wed May 03, 2017 5:50 pm

Username:
▶️ MistCat
Name:
❚❚ Fallon C. Kaarina
Backstory:
Once upon a time In galaxy far, far away...
Travelers claim my home planet, Umbara, is a deadly planet. Full of shadows, unknown creatures lurking in their depths. I grew up here. I thrived here. The danger kept me on my toes, the shadows and pale red glow of the native plants showed me beauty where one would least expect. Staring off into its wilds always leaves me mesmerized and yearning for adventure...

I was on my own often as a viscling. I never minded. I would explore, tinker with our planet’s advanced technology or practice battle moves. I loved examining anything robotic and trying to figure out how it worked. As for fighting and battle moves, I’ve always found it almost relaxing. I like knowing I have power, the strength and ability to beat most any opponent. The Clone Wars had ended shortly after my birth. It dealt a harsh blow to my people as we were aligned with the separatists. We are tougher then that though. We survived under the looming empire. Seeking shelter in the shadows. It only worked for so long… they eventually came. For our technology and the rare gas that could be mined from our planet. I’ve seen them do this to planets before. When they finished nothing but wasteland would be left. I was convinced we could fight them; however my comrades refused to match my tenacity. I tried to make a stand; I would sneak into their mining camps at night, destroy their equipment and pick off a few Imperials who were meant to stand guard. However, one night, I was too reckless. They caught me.

When they moved me to another holding cell off-planet I met another like minded prisoner who seemed to hate the Imperils as much as I. She was a rebel. Fighting the Empire, not just for the good of her planet, she explained, but for the good of the galaxy. She claimed that her fellow rebels would come and rescue her and that if I followed her lead I could escape as well. And so we did. It took much persuading from the crew for me to join them. Albeit solely for the purpose of taking back my home. I find that they put more trust in me every day. They seem to mistake my loyalty for friendship. My loyalty is based on how useful they can be. Currently they can help me liberate my planet but by no means will I stay with the crew after that… but until then I must follow along. The rebellion isn’t big, but it’s notably larger then the Empire claims. I find myself stuck accompanying the rebels on many strikes against the Empire to other sides of the galaxy. It bothers me. Each for their own. That is how I was raised, but I will admit I am glad they are willing to help.

[489/500]
Art:
rec
Last edited by MistCat on Tue May 16, 2017 7:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Nice job on your first design, I love it!
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Wed May 03, 2017 6:59 pm

username; ThatDragonAdara
name; Zero
gender; Male
backstory [500 words]; wip
art [1 piece, optional]; wip

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed May 03, 2017 11:22 pm

username; "Plenty of users are around here to see me! But oh, I don't know them all by name! Maybe I can meet them all." flamed_writer

name; "Oh! Oh! A game is it? Yes! My name is Elm, thank you for wondering!" Her full name is Lillian Elm but she doesn't liked to be referred to by her first name.

gender; "I'm not impressed you couldn't guess! You are very silly!" She is a female.

backstory [500 words]; "Thats the one thing I prefer not to get into detail, but lets just say I had a nice family. End of story."

A sunny day, a light of hope. Though it seemed hope did not exist in this family. A particularly battle scared sister stared down at her motionless older brother, chest not rising and falling like she remembered it doing before. "Why did he leave!" The sister cried. "Lillian-" Her father began before she cut him off. "No. You do not refer to me by that name. He was the only one who could EVER refer to me by that name!" She snarled, burying her muzzle into her brothers soft fur as sobs raked her body.

Lightening crashed outside. She threw her objects into her bag before tearing out of her old home, her parents home. She had to get out of here. She had to be away from her parents who pestered her to move on in life. Although she wanted to move on, she also wanted to dwell and remember. The happy spirited girl inside her still remained but a new responsible determined side had arose in her brothers absence. She set on the road, the silver ring that was her brothers around her front paw toe.

Years had passed, her past still with her but in a different way. "We're going to be late!" She called to her best friend who was hurrying around, looking for something. "I know, I know! But I can't find it!" Her best friend responded as they continued to scurry around, desperate look on her face. "For what? You know it doesn't matter about our look." She rolled her eyes, amused expression on her face. "Oh of course we have to look good! Its our first time!" Seizing her friend by the front paws, she dragged her outside and forced her to start walking. "We are going swimming. How does that affect appearances? And its not our first time, you just said that so I would help you." Her friend grinned mischievously. "So what if I did? Anyways I'll race you!" She tore off and with a laugh, Elm bolted after her.

Elm watched her children run around, laughing over the top of her book. The ring of her brothers glittered and she chuckled as her three kids bowled into each other, causing shrieks of surprise and annoyance. "Get off! Get off!" She watched her youngest son struggle under the weight of his older brother and sister. He looked strikingly like her own brother. "Your to little!" Teased his sister, getting off him and laughing. She looked like her mother in the making, young and clever. "Break it up! I'm the oldest!" Boasted the oldest brother, whom had his own unique look to him. "You are more alike than you think." Finally she butted in, padding over to them. When they looked confused, she laughed lightly. "In more ways than one. Siblings have a bond that lasts forever. And so does a mother and her children." Suddenly she lunged playfully, and the family spent the whole day playing in the sun, together and happy.

499/500 words
Last edited by universal song on Wed May 17, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me