Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hail.

Viscet #1392 - Rule Changes

Postby Hail. » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Based off of a koi betta fish c:
I am so sorry for being late-ish ;-; Today has been.... well...it has been a day.

For this one, I wanted to try something new c:
So! Choose a song which fits in with spring somehow, whether it directly mentions spring directly or has more than three lines which mention something having to do with springs (like flowers, the weather, stuff like that). I want you to tell me a story about them,
which goes hand in hand with that song. Yes, that also means that the song will have to fit with the character.
Here is a small tip, since this is kinda new ^^ I will be judging by reading the story, then listening to the song and trying to see how exactly it would fit in with your story and why it was chosen. c:

You will also be required to have one art piece in your forum. It can be by you or another, but of course a piece which fits in with the personality and the character you are building will be a lot better than just a simple smile c:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Story (1000 maximum):
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):

This will end on May 8th ^^ If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!

For extras: You will have four extras. For each, 1 art piece = 300 words. Feel free to mix and match, but you cannot add the words to previous categories (for example, you can't add an extra to the story to make it 1,300 words)

Edit;; Due to several requests and questions, there will be some rule changes.

1. One art piece OR 500 words depicting their affiliation with spring are required (Changed from art only due to several requests/complaints)'
2. You MUST have a song which goes along with the 1,000 word story and it MUST relate to spring in some way. It can be instrumental, but be aware that it will be harder with an instrumental as I must get a vibe of spring time from the song rather than the lyrics being shoved in my face for it
3. If you choose the 500 words instead of art, you will be required to fill at least two extras.

w/items
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2810543&size=large&format=auto&rev=1492913453[/img]

w/out items
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2810655&size=large&format=auto&rev=1492919613[/img]

//Mutations//
Firefly Tail - event rare
Last edited by Hail. on Fri May 26, 2017 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ελατήριο

Postby Parasitic Rat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Username
Wolfenhimer
Name
Ελατήριο (Elatírio)
Spring in Greek

Song
Uptown Funk || Mark Ronson
Story
(1000 Words Max.)
"Nikotai!" Elatírio laughed, on her back as the wolf pinned her.
"Got ya!" She laughed, jumping off as Elatírio got up, brushing off the dirt.
"The hider is not supposed to jump out unless the seeker gives up, you know!"
"Yea- oh well~ My turn!" Nikotai giggled as she ran off to count to thirty. Elatírio rolled her eyes playfully as she went to hide, climbing into a tree and sitting there, watching quietly.
"Ready or not, here I come!" The wolf howled. Elatírio climbed into the leaves and watched from between the cracks in the leaves, watching as Nikotai searched for her.

WIP

Extras (optional): wip

HUGE MARK
such beauty, howling

ideas;; no steal pls
Queen of the forest, goddess of life
gardener, favorite color is green
beekeeper
has a wolf friend names Nikotai
lives in a tree
has no fears, and no reason to fear
can only be found during night, as she does not want to be spotted by wanderers
Saves lost domesticated animals
probably more??
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1392

Postby CalicoClaws » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Username:
Name:
Story (1000 maximum): Spring day-BTS
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):
Pet's name: Have a good day♡
CalicoClaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:15 pm

-dropping?-
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:17 pm

Username: DragonCave
Name:
Story (1000 maximum):
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):

I'm screamin I love bettas why u gotta play me like this

Dropping out
Last edited by DragonCave on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 am

Mark
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 am

Mark

Res. At the first sign of spring or there is life from bambi 2
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:30 am

Username:
Name: Juniper Dahl
Song: Red Balloon - Nevershoutnever
Story (1000 maximum):
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):

Wip
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 9-9-999 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:58 am

Username: 9-9-999
Name: Sailor
Song:
Story (1000 maximum):
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):
Last edited by 9-9-999 on Fri May 05, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here and there, kinda like a ghost now. Still debating quitting but I love my viscets too much to just leave without finding them perfect homes, so I am not sure yet. Please do not ask for one of my remaining viscets out of the blue... Those who aren't going to friends will be placed for public adoption or kept
9-9-999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:34 am

Username: -Shaded-
Name: Astell
Song: Smile - Uncle Cracker
Story (1000 maximum):
An uncontrollable grin spreads across my cheeks
Art (req.):
Extras (optional):
Wip

Ideas--- Don't use please <3
Servant to the royal family
Lead servant.
Dreams of exploring his world but decides to stay loyal to the kingdom.
has the job of going to different villages to deliver and receive info for the kingdom.
In a lake-side town he meets a girl names kalee
[left][url=http://orig14.deviantart.net/148d/f/2017/117/e/b/sharing_the_thought__1000__by_shadedpalm-db7dasu.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/vdDGD7r.png?1[/img][/url][/left]
<< My Required piece of art! Click for the full picture <3
By me :,))

1000 word count story by the amazing fluffybirdie!!

“Of course, everything is prepared.” I said, bowing slightly to the messenger and staying so until he left. Straightening, I headed for the servants’ quarters, holding a scroll stamped with the king’s seal. Yes! The message was to Tennai, a lakeside town with resources important to the kingdom, and more importantly, Kalee’s hometown, a beautiful viscet whom I have a huge crush on. [i]Even hearing her name makes me smile.[/i], I thought, the corner of my mouth twitching as I knocked on the door before entering. “We’re going to Tennai! Up up, come on!” As lead servant, I served as a messenger, and as I carried confidential information, I travel with other servants. No one ever noticed travelling servants, not even bandits, as servants had nothing valuable.
“You’re always excited to go to Tennai.” A servant said, frowning as she grabbed her pack. “Why’s that?”
“And you always ask me this question.” I replied, pulling the strap over my head. “The view and air is why I love it. Anyway, we don’t have time for this, the message is urgent. It’s getting dark, but we can make it.” I added, glancing at my tail and smiling as I thought of Kalee’s reaction when it glowed. She was normally calm and collected, but her surprise when she saw my glowing tail was a memory that’ll be treasured forever. Shaking myself, I left the servants’ quarters with the others, and we headed towards the lakeside town that held someone close to my heart.

[center]***[/center]

We arrived at the inn near dawn, and took a nap before going to the market for supplies. As they slept, I went to the town alpha and gave him the scroll, bowing deeply until I was dismissed. Now free to roam, I went straight to Kalee’s house, detouring to the market to buy a bouquet of flowers from my small pay, and making sure no one I knew noticed. Bluntly, servants were the possessions of the kingdom, and thus were forbidden to have a relationship, marry or have kits without the royal family’s permission. Relationships and family would only distract them from their duties. The punishments if caught…
I shook away these thoughts and tapped on her door, my heart in my mouth and feeling both worried and excited at the same time. My usual helpless grin appeared, and I double-checked my appearance, my accessories, paranoid there was a flaw and she would notice. The door opened, and, like every time I came to her house, I blushed and fumbled with the flowers, almost dropping them twice in the process, while stammering something vaguely like a ‘hello’. Kalee laughed then, sounding to me like a bell, and invited me in. Again, repeating history, I tripped over the doorframe and recovered just in time to halt before a side-table with an empty vase on top, holding the most random pose known to viscet as I tried not to break anything. Relaxing and coughing awkwardly, I placed the flowers in the vase, and hesitating, before deciding, I pulled a white flower out of the vase and turned to Kalee, placing it in her hair gently. She smiled in reply, and I grinned, as per usual, before saying something I had pre-prepared with pride. “You-you look fantastic! GoshIjustloveyou-I mean, I love your hair, a-and you…and...what, uh that wasn’t you, I don’t love you! [i]I![/i] I mean! I [i]do[/i] love you, but like...like not love [i]love[/i], like...friend love…yeah...friend...love...” Cursing my stammering, I turned away, head in my paws and thinking I’m stupid and how my life ruined and--
“Thanks Astell.” Kalee said, patting my shoulder. Dark thoughts forgotten, I grinned, nodding to her and walking confidently into her living room. “Let’s do something! We can make sandcastles, your favorite!” Kalee nodded, and I laughed in the most awkward, ridiculous way possible in reply. [i]Annnnnd there goes her impression of me.[/i]

[center]***[/center]

No! It can’t be! Someone told Dulce, a viscet from the royal family, about Kalee, and now I was confined to the servants’ quarters, awaiting my punishment. I thought back to a time when I caught the servants whispering and glaring at me, though I never thought they were jealous and knew about my meetings with Kalee. But I don’t have time for this! Tomorrow is the day of the lantern lighting ceremony, and I can’t miss it for my life! Ignoring the voice saying that it wasn’t worth it, I planned my escape. My future can wait, Kalee is more important. The things I hated about the servants’ quarters suddenly became advantageous to me in my escape. It was rarely upgraded, despite the castle undergoing constant renovation, to the point where loose bricks and water leaks were common. There were no guards, as servants tended to be afraid of punishment, and would never escape. Even now there’s no guards, as Dulce likely believed that I’m too obedient to rebel. [i]I’ll show them.[/i]
Removing some bricks and squeezing through the gap, I glanced back, for once happy that the servants’ quarters was located so far away from everything. With this view, likely my last of the castle as a servant, I ran away, gripping my bag, feeling excited and free.

[center]***[/center]

We lit the lanterns together, and threw them into the sky, along with all our wishes and dreams. As Kalee gazed at the lanterns, the orange light illuminating her face, I inched closer, hoping she wouldn’t notice. Summoning up my courage, I inched my paw towards hers, every inch feeling like it covered miles. [i]Do it, come on Astell, you can do this![/i] Throwing common sense out the window, I took her paw, and she turned to me, surprised, before smiling and keeping her paw there. Feeling like I was flying with the lanterns myself, I grinned back, and immensely pleased, I moved closer, so we could gaze at the lanterns together.

---/-----\---

“Remind me why you’re lead servant again.”
I laughed nervously, shrugging at his question and glancing around. “I’m sure we’re not actually lost, maybe it’s just all these trees…”
“And that’s why we’ve been wandering for, oh, at least an hour now.”
“Well, everything tends to look the same once you’ve travelled for a while.” I replied defensively, before sighing. “Give me some time, I’ll get us out.” I turned around, using my glowing tail to check for recognisable marks. I must have looked ridiculous, and for the hundredth time I wished the glow was, say, on my paw. “Ah, look! It’s the mark we did before, which means we’re on the right path!”
“Looks like some animal scratched it Astell.” A servant said, unimpressed. “Your light just makes it look different.”
“It’s the same one we did.” I insisted, cleaning the mark. “See…” Dirt fell off the mark, revealing animal scratches, and I sighed, disappointed. “Let’s keep going then.”
“Going where? I’m tired of your vagueness; do you even know where to go?” I shot[center][/center] a look at the servant, annoyed. The other servants disliked me, I knew, and sometimes they really pushed my limits, probably because I was too bossy with them, but I was just stressed about the castle.
 “I’ll find a way out.” I replied, before walking off, forcing them to follow. We never brought lanterns on the journey, simply because my tail glows. Bringing lanterns would be a waste if someone [i]was[/i] the light. We kept wandering, stopping often to check the trees. Finally, my light revealed the mark we were looking for, and rejoicing silently, I led the group out of the forest and back on the path. I made a noise of satisfaction, happy to be on the right path to the castle.
[300 / 300 words]
[size=50]Written by FluffyBirdie (thanks again <3)[/size]

Under Major Construction!!!

----

By me... Click for full size <3
at your service

Name: Astell
--Head servant in Dulce's kingdom--
Spring Song : Smile - Uncle Cracker

Personality

Works well under stress | Obedient | Altruistic
Constraining | Overthinker | Flustered easily

Story 1

“Of course, everything is prepared.” I said, bowing slightly to the messenger and staying so until he left. Straightening, I headed for the servants’ quarters, holding a scroll stamped with the king’s seal. Yes! The message was to Tennai, a lakeside town with resources important to the kingdom, and more importantly, Kalee’s hometown, a beautiful viscet whom I have a huge crush on. Even hearing her name makes me smile., I thought, the corner of my mouth twitching as I knocked on the door before entering. “We’re going to Tennai! Up up, come on!” As lead servant, I served as a messenger, and as I carried confidential information, I travel with other servants. No one ever noticed travelling servants, not even bandits, as servants had nothing valuable.
“You’re always excited to go to Tennai.” A servant said, frowning as she grabbed her pack. “Why’s that?”
“And you always ask me this question.” I replied, pulling the strap over my head. “The view and air is why I love it. Anyway, we don’t have time for this, the message is urgent. It’s getting dark, but we can make it.” I added, glancing at my tail and smiling as I thought of Kalee’s reaction when it glowed. She was normally calm and collected, but her surprise when she saw my glowing tail was a memory that’ll be treasured forever. Shaking myself, I left the servants’ quarters with the others, and we headed towards the lakeside town that held someone close to my heart.

We arrived at the inn near dawn, and took a nap before going to the market for supplies. As they slept, I went to the town alpha and gave him the scroll, bowing deeply until I was dismissed. Now free to roam, I went straight to Kalee’s house, detouring to the market to buy a bouquet of flowers from my small pay, and making sure no one I knew noticed. Bluntly, servants were the possessions of the kingdom, and thus were forbidden to have a relationship, marry or have kits without the royal family’s permission. Relationships and family would only distract them from their duties. The punishments if caught…
I shook away these thoughts and tapped on her door, my heart in my mouth and feeling both worried and excited at the same time. My usual helpless grin appeared, and I double-checked my appearance, my accessories, paranoid there was a flaw and she would notice. The door opened, and, like every time I came to her house, I blushed and fumbled with the flowers, almost dropping them twice in the process, while stammering something vaguely like a ‘hello’. Kalee laughed then, sounding to me like a bell, and invited me in. Again, repeating history, I tripped over the doorframe and recovered just in time to halt before a side-table with an empty vase on top, holding the most random pose known to viscet as I tried not to break anything. Relaxing and coughing awkwardly, I placed the flowers in the vase, and hesitating, before deciding, I pulled a white flower out of the vase and turned to Kalee, placing it in her hair gently. She smiled in reply, and I grinned, as per usual, before saying something I had pre-prepared with pride. “You-you look fantastic! GoshIjustloveyou-I mean, I love your hair, a-and you…and...what, uh that wasn’t you, I don’t love you! I! I mean! I do love you, but like...like not love love, like...friend love…yeah...friend...love...” Cursing my stammering, I turned away, head in my paws and thinking I’m stupid and how my life ruined and--
“Thanks Astell.” Kalee said, patting my shoulder. Dark thoughts forgotten, I grinned, nodding to her and walking confidently into her living room. “Let’s do something! We can make sandcastles, your favorite!” Kalee nodded, and I laughed in the most awkward, ridiculous way possible in reply. Annnnnd there goes her impression of me.

No! It can’t be! Someone told Dulce, a viscet from the royal family, about Kalee, and now I was confined to the servants’ quarters, awaiting my punishment. I thought back to a time when I caught the servants whispering and glaring at me, though I never thought they were jealous and knew about my meetings with Kalee. But I don’t have time for this! Tomorrow is the day of the lantern lighting ceremony, and I can’t miss it for my life! Ignoring the voice saying that it wasn’t worth it, I planned my escape. My future can wait, Kalee is more important. The things I hated about the servants’ quarters suddenly became advantageous to me in my escape. It was rarely upgraded, despite the castle undergoing constant renovation, to the point where loose bricks and water leaks were common. There were no guards, as servants tended to be afraid of punishment, and would never escape. Even now there’s no guards, as Dulce likely believed that I’m too obedient to rebel. I’ll show them.
Removing some bricks and squeezing through the gap, I glanced back, for once happy that the servants’ quarters was located so far away from everything. With this view, likely my last of the castle as a servant, I ran away, gripping my bag, feeling excited and free.

We lit the lanterns together, and threw them into the sky, along with all our wishes and dreams. As Kalee gazed at the lanterns, the orange light illuminating her face, I inched closer, hoping she wouldn’t notice. Summoning up my courage, I inched my paw towards hers, every inch feeling like it covered miles. Do it, come on Astell, you can do this! Throwing common sense out the window, I took her paw, and she turned to me, surprised, before smiling and keeping her paw there. Feeling like I was flying with the lanterns myself, I grinned back, and immensely pleased, I moved closer, so we could gaze at the lanterns together.
[1000/1000]

Extra 3
“Remind me why you’re lead servant again.”
I laughed nervously, shrugging at his question and glancing around. “I’m sure we’re not actually lost, maybe it’s just all these trees…”
“And that’s why we’ve been wandering for, oh, at least an hour now.”
“Well, everything tends to look the same once you’ve travelled for a while.” I replied defensively, before sighing. “Give me some time, I’ll get us out.” I turned around, using my glowing tail to check for recognisable marks. I must have looked ridiculous, and for the hundredth time I wished the glow was, say, on my paw. “Ah, look! It’s the mark we did before, which means we’re on the right path!”
“Looks like some animal scratched it Astell.” A servant said, unimpressed. “Your light just makes it look different.”
“It’s the same one we did.” I insisted, cleaning the mark. “See…” Dirt fell off the mark, revealing animal scratches, and I sighed, disappointed. “Let’s keep going then.”
“Going where? I’m tired of your vagueness; do you even know where to go?” I shot a look at the servant, annoyed. The other servants disliked me, I knew, and sometimes they really pushed my limits, probably because I was too bossy with them, but I was just stressed about the castle.
“I’ll find a way out.” I replied, before walking off, forcing them to follow. We never brought lanterns on the journey, simply because my tail glows. Bringing lanterns would be a waste if someone was the light. We kept wandering, stopping often to check the trees. Finally, my light revealed the mark we were looking for, and rejoicing silently, I led the group out of the forest and back on the path. I made a noise of satisfaction, happy to be on the right path to the castle.
[300 / 300 words]

(Edit--- I needed to add that the stories were written by FluffieBirdie <:
Last edited by -Shaded- on Tue May 09, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 12 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me