Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

#116 Khimaira Friesians Medieval Festival - Custom

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: L.V.L
Show Name: You Only have One Life
Barn Name: Asher
Height: 16.3 hh
Color: grey, sooty Buckskin with khimaira fog, birdcatcher spots, grease spots and khimaira fantasy
Genetics: Ee/AA/Crcr/Kfkf/Gg/Stysty + birdcatcher spots + grease spots + khim fantasy
Breeding Info:
- will always pass A
- birdcatcher spots and grease spots pass with 30%
- khim fantasy pass with 10%, it is time-line themed and the main marking is the unicorn and the demon
- khim fog merged together with khim fantasy, so if khim fog and fantasy passes on both it will merge on the foal too
Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
6. Image
7. Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3666896

Fantasy theme:
the time-line themed fantasy on this one shows how something begins worse and almost no light can be seen, but over time the light gets stronger and stronger till it overwhelmes the dark and wins against it. on the same time there will never be bad without something good shown (like the little light spirit in the dark) and no good without a little bit bad shown (like the little shadow spirit in the light).
this time - line symbolizes a human life.
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:34 am, edited 10 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #116 Khimaira Friesians Medieval Festival - Custom

Postby L.V.L » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:12 am

Can you surprise me with the Caparison? <3
    Caparison Color:
    Bridle Main Color:
    Bridle Second Color:
    Saddle Main Color:
    Saddle Second Color:
    Saddle Third color:

For Breeding Artist:
Please note that the scars will not pass down to his foals.
Last edited by L.V.L on Sat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #116 Khimaira Friesians Medieval Festival - Custom

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 am

L.V.L wrote:

Can you surprise me with the Caparison? <3
    Caparison Color:
    Bridle Main Color:
    Bridle Second Color:
    Saddle Main Color:
    Saddle Second Color:
    Saddle Third color:

sorry that it took some time ^^
but now i finished the caparison and other items =) hope it's okay like this ^^ i used the fantasy marking to make a little design on the caparison =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` You Only have One Life "Asher" | His Story `

Postby L.V.L » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:33 am

"Hello world I don't want to go
    please don't let me go
    I think I'm letting go...."

I sat alone in my room, looking around at the blank white walls, there was no colors - just all black and gray. Nothing ever seemed to change, doing the same thing and feeling the same thing over and over again. There was this darkness that I could feel it pulling at me every second of the day and at night I thought it would get better; I had thought that sleeping would make it all go away but it just made the demons more real.
    "Hello world I can't take this pain
    please take it away
    but don't take me away..."

I would get up sometimes and look around.
    Walking over to the window and stepped out onto the deck; feeling the wind in my face I always
    imagined what it would feel like if I just decided to -
    "She faked a smile
    lived her life as a lie
    didn't want to go away
    didn't want to say goodbye"

I walked around during school with a smile on my face. I was always told to show no pain, to hide it all away. Even thought I was hurting you never told anyone - don't ever bother them. Keep it to yourself but also let it out; but when - when can I let it out? I had spent my whole life as a lie always pretending to be someone I wasn't so I would fit in with everyone. Kept the real me a secret because if anyone truly found out then I would be bullied even more. And even after all of that, I still want to stay. I would rather live this lie then be gone; but it already feels like I'm gone.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me