Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hephaestus

Postby Gigimon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:58 am

Monochrome Tones wrote:~I wish to adopt!~
User: Monochrome Tones
Name Of OriginDragon: Hephaestus
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was out with Kohra when I ran into a villager, a shopkeeper I knew who seemed to have been scorched. He pointed an accusing finger at Kohra. "One of those bloody BRUTES that you play around with has been in town, having a heyday, she was! Burnt down the church, now, didn't she? Tore the blacksmithy apart, bit by bit, and now she's made herself cozy in the forges, she has! Sleeping in the fires, Isn't she!?!?" He was in an absolute outrage, and it took several moments until I was able to explain to him that the only female I had was the one beside me. I promised the still fuming man that I could and would take care of it. The village was in a panic. The villager hadn't exaggerated one bit. She really had laid waste to the town. Or at least a good big part of it. He used Kohra to get everyone's attention and help them clear out so he could have plenty of room. He sent Kohra off to circle the village, and also to check that no one was too close. He approached the forges quietly. She was in there all right. Huffing and puffing and biting at flames. It looked like the reddish female had made herself a bit of a nest in the open fireplace. The egg didn't seem to be affected at all by the close proximity to the flames. I had no idea how to get her out of the forge and the village. She was pretty much set in there. When she plopped onto the ground the building seemed to shake, and I realized she had knocked loose the main support beams. That gave me an idea. I could bring the building down, which would either chase her out, stun her, or possibly kill her. She didn't seem to be very old, so it was a possibility. He got Kohra to come over, and he had her use her thick tail to strike the side and roof of the building. It came down after two blows. Killed her, like I suspected it might. Somehow the egg had survived, protected by the bricks of the fire place. No use in letting it die. that was the advantage of taking eggs. Hand raised and trained orelings turn out differently than their wild parents. I had a feeling this was a good egg.
Personality: Hephaestus is a hot tempered male, and he doesn't do things by half's. When he loves, he loves with his whole heart. When he hates, he hates with all his soul. He is very clever, and his favorite pastime is figuring out new things. One of the most industrial dragons I've seen, He loves digging up metals and ores, and heating them with his breath so he can shape them into something new. So far, none of his projects have been very, recognizable. He's getting a lot better though. However, he is easily frustrated, if he's not happy with his work, he'll probably melt it.
Other Info: His favorite piece (And the only one he's kept.) is a drop shaped mix of gold, platinum, and steel that he accidently melted together. It truly is very beautiful.

COMPLETE
Last edited by Gigimon on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Origin Adopt #10

Postby SnakeScales » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:18 am

Res
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 pm

~I wish to adopt!~
User: Monochrome Tones
Name Of OriginDragon: Hephaestus
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was out with Kohra when I ran into a villager, a shopkeeper I knew who seemed to have been scorched. He pointed an accusing finger at Kohra. "One of those bloody BRUTES that you play around with has been in town, having a heyday, she was! Burnt down the church, now, didn't she? Tore the blacksmithy apart, bit by bit, and now she's made herself cozy in the forges, she has! Sleeping in the fires, Isn't she!?!?" He was in an absolute outrage, and it took several moments until I was able to explain to him that the only female I had was the one beside me. I promised the still fuming man that I could and would take care of it. The village was in a panic. The villager hadn't exaggerated one bit. She really had laid waste to the town. Or at least a good big part of it. He used Kohra to get everyone's attention and help them clear out so he could have plenty of room. He sent Kohra off to circle the village, and also to check that no one was too close. He approached the forges quietly. She was in there all right. Huffing and puffing and biting at flames. It looked like the reddish female had made herself a bit of a nest in the open fireplace. The egg didn't seem to be affected at all by the close proximity to the flames. I had no idea how to get her out of the forge and the village. She was pretty much set in there. When she plopped onto the ground the building seemed to shake, and I realized she had knocked loose the main support beams. That gave me an idea. I could bring the building down, which would either chase her out, stun her, or possibly kill her. She didn't seem to be very old, so it was a possibility. He got Kohra to come over, and he had her use her thick tail to strike the side and roof of the building. It came down after two blows. Killed her, like I suspected it might. Somehow the egg had survived, protected by the bricks of the fire place. No use in letting it die. that was the advantage of taking eggs. Hand raised and trained orelings turn out differently than their wild parents. I had a feeling this was a good egg.
Personality: Hephaestus is a hot tempered male, and he doesn't do things by half's. When he loves, he loves with his whole heart. When he hates, he hates with all his soul. He is very clever, and his favorite pastime is figuring out new things. One of the most industrial dragons I've seen, He loves digging up metals and ores, and heating them with his breath so he can shape them into something new. So far, none of his projects have been very, recognizable. He's getting a lot better though. However, he is easily frustrated, if he's not happy with his work, he'll probably melt it.
Other Info: His favorite piece (And the only one he's kept.) is a drop shaped mix of gold, platinum, and steel that he accidently melted together. It truly is very beautiful.

COMPLETE
Last edited by AccidentsHappen on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 am

Bump.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:17 pm

BUMP. 4 Days left!

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:19 am

Ba-dump
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Bump

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Date extended. -BUMP-

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 am

-Bump

Last bumped by Gigimon on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 am.

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me