Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Demeter

Postby Gigimon » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Monochrome Tones wrote:~I wish to adopt!~
User: Monochrome Tones
Name Of OriginDragon: Demeter
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was traveling with a caravan to another country, following strange rumors of big, gentle dragons causing forests and fields to grow wildly and uncontrollably. I had very much doubted these stories, but when someone managed to prove it to me with a vine that had supposedly been cut from a dragon itself, and yet still lived, I signed on with the next wagon train I found heading that way. I separated from them when we began approaching the area I sought. The others had no interest in going that way. The rumors had worsened to stone eating dragons strangling small children with vines after luring them with playful flowers. Scary, but highly unlikely. (I hoped) I was actually in the woods for several days, and they hadn't been joking when they had described how overgrown it was in there. I could tell I was getting close to my goal when I realized I could sit in one place and WATCH the plants around me grow. I was expecting to find a dragon, but what I was NOT expecting was that it would be dead. She was massive, and apparently had been dead for some time. It was her body that was causing the forest to flourish like it was. Out of her side a huge tree was growing, it seemed to have sprouted hundreds of years ago, that was how large it was, but from the signs I could find, it couldn't be more than a few weeks old, maybe a month. Cradled in the branches was an egg. Somehow I had almost expected it to be there. It appeared to have actually, somehow, it didn't seem possible, but somehow, this egg had sprouted out of the tree, like an apple from a blossom, it seemed to have come. Well, if this egg was like an apple, it must be ripe, for it fell into my hands at the slightest tug. "Your child will have a forest of it's own someday, Mother." I don't know why I said it, but it felt right. I made that promise, and I will keep it. But for now, I just need to get it home before it hatches.
Personality: Demeter is a very gentle and quiet Origin. She loves everything about her natural world, but especially the forests and trees. Even when she sleeps, she likes to wrap herself around a tree. Her nurturing nature has made her a prime breeding candidate, but she has so far rejected all prospective males. Some put this up to being picky, but her keeper puts it up to being pure, and wanting to keep her love for the world around her unrestricted and unrestrained. She has often been seen gently breathing on weak plants, her breath seems to have healthy qualities for plantlife, because these chosen plants always spring up and flourish.
Other Info: (If Demeter comes to me, she will not be bred.)
Last edited by Gigimon on Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Am not active here much, Will check in semi-often.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Origin Adopt #9

Postby AccidentsHappen » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:28 pm

~I wish to adopt!~
User: Monochrome Tones
Name Of OriginDragon: Demeter
Story of how you robbed the nest for the Origin Egg: I was traveling with a caravan to another country, following strange rumors of big, gentle dragons causing forests and fields to grow wildly and uncontrollably. I had very much doubted these stories, but when someone managed to prove it to me with a vine that had supposedly been cut from a dragon itself, and yet still lived, I signed on with the next wagon train I found heading that way. I separated from them when we began approaching the area I sought. The others had no interest in going that way. The rumors had worsened to stone eating dragons strangling small children with vines after luring them with playful flowers. Scary, but highly unlikely. (I hoped) I was actually in the woods for several days, and they hadn't been joking when they had described how overgrown it was in there. I could tell I was getting close to my goal when I realized I could sit in one place and WATCH the plants around me grow. I was expecting to find a dragon, but what I was NOT expecting was that it would be dead. She was massive, and apparently had been dead for some time. It was her body that was causing the forest to flourish like it was. Out of her side a huge tree was growing, it seemed to have sprouted hundreds of years ago, that was how large it was, but from the signs I could find, it couldn't be more than a few weeks old, maybe a month. Cradled in the branches was an egg. Somehow I had almost expected it to be there. It appeared to have actually, somehow, it didn't seem possible, but somehow, this egg had sprouted out of the tree, like an apple from a blossom, it seemed to have come. Well, if this egg was like an apple, it must be ripe, for it fell into my hands at the slightest tug. "Your child will have a forest of it's own someday, Mother." I don't know why I said it, but it felt right. I made that promise, and I will keep it. But for now, I just need to get it home before it hatches.
Personality: Demeter is a very gentle and quiet Origin. She loves everything about her natural world, but especially the forests and trees. Even when she sleeps, she likes to wrap herself around a tree. Her nurturing nature has made her a prime breeding candidate, but she has so far rejected all prospective males. Some put this up to being picky, but her keeper puts it up to being pure, and wanting to keep her love for the world around her unrestricted and unrestrained. She has often been seen gently breathing on weak plants, her breath seems to have healthy qualities for plantlife, because these chosen plants always spring up and flourish.
Other Info: (If Demeter comes to me, she will not be bred.)
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:22 am

Bump.

Instead follow my Instagram: https://instagram.com/badomen_chronicles?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=
Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:14 am

BUMP. 3 Days Left!

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AccidentsHappen » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Boop-a-doop
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Date extended -BUMP-

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigimon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 am

-Bump

Last bumped by Gigimon on Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 am.

Gigimon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me