Based on Click to view
Artist Gaycko [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fire Kingdom Kit ~ Winner

Postby Gaycko » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 am

Adopt This Kit!
This kit is from my most recent batch made by the great artist known as Okahui (thank you so much again) and as much as I love all the kits, I've found that this babe is going to be very similar to both his parent, Shane, and my other Kalon, Lucian). With this in mind I have decided to put this guy UFA. Please follow these guidelines below::

No relationship to parents or other litter mates
Unlimited Impress me (no limits on art/writing)
Do not give me lists of traits or likes/dislikes (I will PM you if I see this happening to give you a reminder <3)
I love writing & playlists
A unique character will win my heart
I like easy read forms
You can make a separate thread for your form (no websites, dislike them)
Ends Friday, March 24th
Make your own form
Last edited by Gaycko on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fire Kingdom Kit ~ Up For Adoption

Postby dunce » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am

RES
ive pretty much quit but may check in from time to time
dunce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alihorse » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:51 am

res
~Giana Fuego~
-Female-
-Snarky-
"I'm not beautiful, I'm extraordinary."
Last edited by Alihorse on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alihorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:51 am

res? <3
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacewing » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 am

username wrote:coneflower

basic info wrote:
Name: Tiara Hawley
Hobby: songwriting
Birthday: July 26th

detailed personality wrote:Tiara may look fierce on the outside, but inside she is incredibly worried about having to fight somebody. She was raised to be a warrior, but has never found her true passion in the art of battle, leaning more towards more visual and vocal arts. She has a heart softer than melted wax, and often has qualms of not being good enough shake her. Tiara is very kind and understanding about others most of the time, but when she gets really ticked off she can hold a big grudge against even her closest friends, which has torn apart many of her childhood relationships. Still, she does her best to keep her cool, and mostly succeeds, even if she does have her outbursts. Tiara's an independent fella, wanting to start her own life and pave her own future.

music wrote:Tiara is a sucker for a good melody, which is probably why she seeks refuge in singing, playing instruments, and songwriting. Tiara, at a young age, crafted a bamboo flute that she still uses to this day to play her beautiful, trilling tunes. She started out playing note by note, and now can play for money, as well as perform at parties and such. Her friends have all commented on how shrill yet soft her flute sounds, almost like she's expressing countless emotions in the song.

the garden wrote:Tiara shuffled quietly through the bushes, crimson eyes scanning the gardenias and roses that decorated her family courtyard. Sure, they were rich, but they'd plundered all their money from the battlefield. Tiara would rather be a merchant than a fighter, no question. Thoughts of her future often puzzled her like this. She took out her slim wooden flute and sat beside the wisteria trellis, playing a soft song that sounded like the whistling of wild birds. The sound pierced the air like lightning striking, and all Tiara wished was that somebody who heard it would appreciate the music. Sure, they thought it was pretty. But so much hard work went into creating something like that! Tiara knew this. She loved her work, even if nobody else was as dedicated to it as she was. She placed her bamboo instrument onto the soft grass and curled up on the cold concrete circle in the middle of the fancy courtyard. Even if it wasn't where she wanted to be, it was still beautiful, and Tiara could understand that. Someday she would leave, but today was not that day. She would spend the day with nothing to do, relaxing beside the koi pond as it bubbled behind her, feeling the breeze flutter through her spiky hair. The sun painted stained-glass patterns on the simple stone, warming up the world with its light. And Tiara was in the middle of it all.

She tried to keep in mind that her family didn't stand for her. "They aren't you," She would think, "they could never be you." Still, the thoughts plagued her. She couldn't stop them from doing what they did, and maybe she had to come to terms with that. Tiara sighed. She could never even go out to sunbathe for mere minutes without getting lost in thought. Maybe one day she would run away with someone and build a music shop with her, write her songs and things. The thought of it could make Tiara smile, if just for a little bit. She could have a life of her own one day. The kalon sighed softly and tucked her head into her chest, breathing slowly as her eyes closed halfway into little crescent moons. If there was nobody around, life could be quiet for her. A bumblebee buzzed past her, it's black and yellow body moving slowly on the gale like a grain of pollen. Tiara smiled as the bee made its way to a coneflower patch to her left and started digging around the plant's bright purple petals for pollen.

She closed her eyes and let the warm, soft darkness envelop her. She felt that it was strange, that others always marked the dark as scary. Tiara had always found it quite peaceful, honestly. Not having the stress of her senses, almost floating in a void of safety. It gave her brain a chance to rest from all of her busy thoughts and take a break. It gave her a chance to take a break. Windchimes chattered above her head as she drifted off into the ocean of dreams. Well, it would have been an ocean of dreams, if Tiara had dreams. It was always difficult for her to remember them, even if she did have them. At least the brief darkness was welcoming. She turned over onto her side as she woke, groaning. How long had she slept? Her eyes felt fuzzy and disoriented. The nap had not treated her well. Her hair was a tousled mess, and her eyes were bagged and tired. Tiara let out a gaping yawn and stretched out her front feet. Maybe now she would be ready to face the day. Tiara stood up groggily and blinked her red eyes to welcome in the rays of the sun. The process of waking up was harder than it looked. The Hawley family house stood, its gates open like a predator's jaw. She sighed and forced herself to go inside, putting her flute in its case before entering onto the soft green carpets. She grumbled slightly as she put her instrument's case down on a table and barely stopped herself from collapsing on the couch.

No, Tiara. Not now. We have work to do. She told herself. Standing at the tableside, she took out her sheet music and began to play a ditty that she had heard many a time before. A shrill yet beautiful tune that reminded her of past happiness. Inspiration grew in her mind like a budded rose blooming to its true size. Tiara growled as she hit a sour note, peering at her flute with disappointment. The music of the outside world was usually deafening. All those sounds and voices and breezes whistling could be very loud if you listened close enough. And this flute was Tiara's escape from that roar. It would drown out all the other sound in its music, let the world become revolved around Tiara and her song. It felt good. It made her feel welcome and wanted. And that was all she needed. Something to make her life worthwhile.

life so far wrote:Tiara couldn't call her story a biography. She isn't even near done with her life, after all! She was born into a rich, battle hungry family who conquer others for their riches. She feels repulsed by what they do, despite being brought up on it, and wants to make her life on her own. There's enough room for error, considering the family's riches, but she still feels that she needs to become the best at what she does to make up for what her kin do, or to erase their actions, in a way, from her bloodline. Sweet smelling gardens, polished columns, always enough to eat... Tiara knows that very few have the privilege that she has, being born rich. So she hopes to one day set and example for others, and when she inherits the family fortune, use it to give back to those it was stolen from. Yet, she understands her family's need. This is what they do, and this is what she is expected to do. So she nods at their lectures, listens to their lessons, and lets them teach her what they know. Who knows, the information may be useful someday.
Last edited by lacewing on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:21 am, edited 38 times in total.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

magpie

she/they

lesbian!!!

i am quitting and looking to trade most of my pets for art or characters here!
my toyhouse! (under construction)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
lacewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:57 am