Kepp Dragons ~ Nursery! by mackstarr

Based on Click to view
Artist mackstarr [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Kepp Dragons ~ Nursery!

Postby mackstarr » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:00 am

These beautiful lines were made by Miss. Scei, Thank you!

About wrote:Kepps are shy creatures who have many mammalian attributes, including fur and live birth, but are cold blooded. They store heat in their fluffy tails so that when temperatures drop they still have the capability to move somewhere warmer. However, they are slow and vulnerable during this time, and the heat supply is not unlimited. After being exposed to harsh winter conditions which proved survival difficult, they found refuge with humans in their warm homes. Kepps range from the size of a house-cat to a lynx and are characterized by the rings in their eyes, which have no pupils but are still very sharp. They see best at dusk and dawn and love watching the sun rise and set.

Artist Rules wrote:1. Ask me before making a custom.
2. Always use the gender symbols and palette. If the gender is to be chosen in the competition, leave both on until end of competition. If the Kepp does not identify with male or female, both may be left up.
3. No neon colors as the dominant color. They may be used as some smaller markings, but don't overdo it.
4. The rings in the eyes must be there. If the Kepp is blind, they will be white, but please ask me before doing this because it is rare.
5. There may be accessories, but no wings.
6. No major line edits. Don't remove the tail or alter its spiral shape. It is vital for the Kepp's survival.

Breeding Rules wrote:1. Kepps can only breed three times in their life.
2. Don't post unless a nursery slot is open.
3. Kepp artists may take any batches, but guest artists can only take one.
4. Kepps of the same gender may breed but they may not be related.
5. You must wait two weeks after breeding to breed again.
6. If you are breeding with another person, proof must be shown. (screenshot)
7. If there are multiple owners of parents there must be at least 2 pups, but if one user owns both parents it will be possible to roll for only 1 pup.
8. You may adopt out or gift a pup, but you cannot sell them.

Slots are currently CLOSED.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist