Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Lioashu

Batch #807 - Abandoned - Winner

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:14 am

Winner wrote:user; memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=661452
name; Oreo
gender; female
(form)

d'aww it's a baby tiger pfft, who'd leave this cutie behind??
idk why but I really enjoyed making this cutie

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
personality; (max of 250 words)
1 extra; (optional)

-personality is a max of 250 words, should be at least 20 words min.
-1 extra can be up to 400 words OR 1 piece of art (no animations or comics)
-prettying up is fine.
-good luck!!

End Date: Mar. 25th, 2017 @ 5pm CST

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3396061][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2780075&size=large&format=png&rev=1489684477[/img][/url]
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #807 - Abandoned

Postby grifforik » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:30 am

name; Tiberius (or Tibby for short)
gender; Male

personality;
Tibby tries to act tough and cold hearted, but he’s secretly just a sweet kid that wants to be accepted by someone, anyone. He gets super defensive when anyone mentions his mother, and will go on the attack to keep from feeling hurt by her, and he’s borderline decided to hero worship Desoto, who he feels is the perfect role model and someone no one would dare be mean to.

Tibby is a fighter and has gotten into many scraps in the past, as well as picking fights with bullies (in his mind he’s just taking out the tough ones, but to all the other children he’s something of a hero). Aggressive by nature, he’s often frowning at things, and rarely smiles unless he’s around Des or Charley, the only two adults Tibby will listen to without snark or back talk.

Someday Tibby wishes to have a place of his own, and regardless of his hard act and tough outer shell, he dreams of someone adopting him so he can distance himself from the life he had before, and the mother who never really cared for him. But, his normal every day self, is quite practical and ruthless. Tibby will get the job done and make sure of it before he collects his reward, he’s never let Des down and is proud of that fact.
(225)

1 extra;
Tibby is a trouble maker. He wasn’t always trouble, for as long as he could remember he was a good boy who tried his best to do the right thing, but why do the right thing all the time when everyone you met expected the worst from you? His mother wasn’t exactly the caring type and his father was only a made-up dream to him. Tibby, however, never let that get him down. What changed him was moving to a new town (yet again), and having his mother hauled off in chains for doing something he didn’t eve know about. For that he was placed into the orphanage and while the other kids were ok, he only had one friend. Everyone else saw him and thought of his mother and lack of father and expected Tibby to be just like her.

So that’s what he became. Trouble. With a capital, T.

Not only did he regularly sneak out of the Orphanage, but also pilfered food where he could and did less than savory errands for some of the seedier members of town. He took a liking to one of the bully boys, a viscet so tough that no one dared even look at him twice. A viscet by the name of Desoto.

This guy was, in Tibby’s eyes, the greatest male to ever live. He wanted to be just like Des, someone no one looked at sideways or at least someone no one messed with. Tibby did all sort of errands for Dis, and in return the older viscet paid him, and was actually nice to him, in a gruff way.

The best times were when Des sent him to Charley, Des’s best (and only) friend, the town’s glassblower who would delight Tibby with stories and show him how to blow glass, or work with tools. He picked up a job from Charley, pumping the bellows for him, but still worked for Des (he would choose des over Charley any day, even though Charley was by far, the nicer of the two.) doing chores and running erands. He liked to emulate Des when he was out and about and gained a reputation among the town children as someone you didn’t mess with, a reputation he was quite proud of.

He secretly wished Des or even Charley would adopt him, and unbeknownst to him, but Charley was thinking of just that.

(400/400)
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yuri

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:36 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yuri is very ambitious and is determined to become the best adventurer ever known in the viscet world....but if he isn't out and moving he becomes foul-mouthed, rude, and dismissive of others, on top of that Yuri is short-tempered around others, usually because he doesn't want them to call him small and a child! Even if he is smaller than other viscets, because he's forever stuck in a child's body, he won't let you forgot he still has claws and teeth and can hurt you. Yuri was found and raised solely by Sage, and the two have a close relationship. Yuri is very soft and calm around the older viscet and tends to cling to him.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crackerbox_palace » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:55 am

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
username; IKEA Lord •∙∙•∙∙• name;ludmilla•∙∙•∙∙• gender;female

art (c) IKEA Lord
╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕

Ludmilla has a reputation for her bound desire to be boss. Although she prizes being
the grand ruler, she manages in an unaggressive, yet stubborn manner. When she wants
something, she makes her 'opponent' eventually believe it was their idea to buy her a
toy, new pet, whatever it may be. Tagging along Ludmilla's clever mind, some might
say, she's quite a clever-mouth as well. She's got no hesitations whatsoever to talk back to
an adult, or quarrel with one. . Call it what you will- arguing, nagging, roasting, but Ludmilla
herself refers to it as proving a point. Despite her boarheaded will to get as she pleases,
Ludmilla knows when to shut the front door and be a lady. In public, Ludmilla is perceived
quiet and shy- which she truly is around the unfamiliar.

[135/250]

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by crackerbox_palace on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
crackerbox_palace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:21 am

name; Dane Diamond
gender; Male
personality; (max of 250 words) He's a nice little fella, but don't make him angry! He might be little, but don't let that fool ya! He'll make it extremely had for you and won't listen to what you have to say and certainly won't behave well and he has friends that WILL help him with what ever situation is going on, this is one bug mistake that often people make the first time they meet him and it's funny that people people wonder why his dad is easy on him and is careful about what he says to his son! Though he has a soft side to him, and will mostly behave, it's just his temperament that's crazy and makes him hard and wild! 123 words.
1 extra Story; Okay, so one day me and my son were at the mall and Dane saw that there was a sale on candy for only 15 cents. So he kindly asked me "May I go buy some candy with my two hundred bucks I saved up on?" and I told him Dane, you mean fifteen bucks and yes you can, but are you sure you just want to spend your money on only candy? What about that toy you really want, it's only for eleven dollars, and you'll have like 4 dollars left! and he snarked back at me and screamed "YEAH I'M SURE I CAN JUST SAVE IT UP AGAIN!!!!!" and you can bet that he spent all of it on candy and the next time we came back and had eleven dollars. The toy was sold out, now I could've bought it for him on amazon, but it costed 45 dollars and I wasn't going to spend that much on a toy. Then he had threw a huge fit and called his friends other to start a fight with the people, who were only doing their job and we got kicked out from the mall and he didn't learn his lesson at all.... 210 words
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Name; Solomon
Gender; Male
Personality; Solomon, to sum it up, has mood swings. (Res. with random mood swings.)
1 Extra; (Res. with a story of his worst mood swing.)
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warlord. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Res!!
ImageImage

Vex | they/them | lesbian | adult
warlord.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:57 am

Oml I need this cutie! Will totally be trying out!
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:49 am

bump
ending in 3 days
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oreo

Postby Lioashu » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:02 am

name; oreo
gender; female
personality; (247 / 250 words)

Oreo is a soft, gentle-hearted viscling who’s very demure in nature and often listens more than she speaks. When she does, she uses a benign tone and has an optimistic view. Despite being a PPS, other viscets don’t mind taking the time to listen to her when she talks; she knows a lot more than others may think. She also doesn’t mind listening to others to either help them or just let them get something off of their chest; ’everyone deserves to have somebody like that.’ Having done this so much for others, they too have been giving back. Whenever she has had a rough day, they’ll in turn listen; letting her vent in a healthy way. Thanks to this she is seldom stressed, always having some viscet or another there for her to listen.

Oreo has run into Tine before, on one of her infamous kindness-runs. This time though, she had knit extra scarves for other viscets, and she offered to help hand them out; in turn, being given one of her own. She looks up to Tine, wishing she could be as extrovert and confident as she was, so she strives to be her best! As of recently, Oreo has been speaking her mind more often and letting her opinions be known in order to help others. Her actions were even noticed by Tine one day; causing a well of pride to build within Oreo’s chest. ’They really do appreciate me.’

1 extra; wrote:Image
click to view

note; wrote:tine belongs to me so I have permission to use her.
winner, please pm me about art. (i have versions with and without the background and scarf)
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me