Viscet #1325

Postby grifforik » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:17 pm

So I had a purple palette and wanted to do a fun one, so here's this baby ^^

Username: trans
Name: hyacinthe
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Date of ownership: 4/4/17

Rules:
1. Unlimited impress me. (meaning whatever you want, as many words/art/ext.)
2. Please NO OFF TOPIC forms! (this means anything that is not on here or off site.)
3. If the word limit is too long please link it :)
4. Have fun!
5. Please make sure you are courteous to people.
6. Impress me!

Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (MUST include 5-10 words of their personality.)

Mutations:
Major mane mutation - Rare

End date:
3/30/17
Last edited by grifforik on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1325

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Lavender Grace

Female

Lavender is a Active, Adventurous, Calm, Caring, Charming, Creative, Focused, Gentle, Hardworking, Imaginative, Loyal, Neat, Patient, Peaceful, Grateful, Protective, Respectful, Sharing, Strong, Sweet, Determined, Earthy, Predictable, Stern, Stubborn, Stylish, Opinionated, Type Of Viscet!!

It all began when Lavender was hatched. She lived in a small cottage in the woods with her two loving parents. They had a lovely little life, cutting fire wood to burn and roast there food on an open fire. Lavender would always chase and watch or draw birds that land in her yard, she was always fascinated by them, her parents watched her enjoy her self and never said anything to her about staying away from them. Many years passed and Lavender grew older and bigger, when she was about a child/teen. He life turned upside down, her parents told her they will be back they would go get some more wood for there meal and left Lavender in the cottage awaiting.

Many hours passed and Lavender was getting worried. From tiredness Lavender passed out and fell alseep, hoping they will return in the morning. When she got up she hollered for her parents and no answer. She decided to pack a couple snakes and water and go to search for them. she searched and searched but she did not find them. An hour passed and she passed a log and a bush and on the bush was her mothers Green and Black necklace and 2 Purple And White Feathers and A Bunch Of Wolf Like Paw Prints!! Lavender was shocked and frightened, She grabbed the necklace and the feathers and ran as fast as she could back to her family's cottage. She cried for days and days. Wondering what happened to them. After a month had past Lavender had to fend and learn for her self. It was so hard for her but she new her parents where never coming back.

As she grew older and now into her adult life she had become wiser, more aware of the forest and Its mystical powers it brings, along with its creatures. She fixed up her parents cottage and now she calls it her lounging cabin. She spends most of her life out side so she is rarely inside. Some Magical stuff had happened in her life which is more bellow but this is where her story is now at. Enjoy The Rest!!!

Pisces

March 15

Aquamarine

Water

✔-Animals ; X-Hunters
✔-Owls ; X-Fish
✔-Green, Purple ; X-Orange And Yellow
✔-Plums ; X-Grapefruit

Potions where once a good thing for Lavender. She discovered potions by just creating a mixture and saying an enchantment she made up, they started to work and she was making more potions more and more each day. She used them to help animals, to grant people who really in need wishes or even help her to do things around the house. She always loved creating new potions. Her new potion was made to control brooms and anything to do them self’s, but the word got around and every far around. There was an evil viscet named Jude that heard of the news of her potions and wanted it for he can control anything he wanted for evil! He seeked out for where she was and wanted to know her location. He wanted to know about her and her past, he heard rumors about her, of her life and her parents and he knew how to get in and take her potion.

A month later after her potion was release and she created it, she heard a familiar voice, “Lavender,” It said. It sounded like her mother’s voice. She heard it again in a faint voice “Lavender,” She walked outside and she saw no body. Then in the corner she seen a flash lead into the forest behind her she followed it, it kept saying “Lavender, Lavender,” She kept following the voice, after a while she stopped hearing it, she started to get freaked out because she was nowhere, she was tearing up because she swear she heard her mother’s voice. Meanwhile, at her cabin Jude snuck through the window and searched for the potion and recipe, he searched through dressers, cabinets, and books. He could not find it them, he turned and saw a small cabinet with a lock he knew it must be in there. He picked the lock and opened it, inside was a bottle with liquid and a note book, Labeled Control. Finally He found it. He grabbed it and shoved it in his bag!! All of a sudden the front door opened and Lavender walks in whipping her face she then looks up and screams stop!! Jude runs for the window and climbs out, lavender runs to the window seeing the viscet in the cloak run into the forest. Her potion was not in unsafe hands. This is Not Good!! Story Continues in Endangering the Violets and Evil Ar-rises!!

Lavender Loved Owls, They were her favorite type of bird. She often explored to see new owl species all the time. There was one particular mystical owl species she never knew about until her potions where taken. After the day her potions got stolen by Jude, she went and looked for his hide out or himself. She searched all day and all night for them never went back home, for a week she kept searching she was tired and she lost her way back home, she sat down in front of a cave and started to weep, she grabbed her necklace and said, “Please give me help or a sign,” she said softly under her breath as she got up and walked back to the cave and curled up In the corner in her soft fur blanket her mother made for her.

She woke up the next morning with the sun shining in her face. She rubbed her eyes and put her paws beside her, she felt the crisp leaves and she woke up wide awake wondering where she was. In the corner of her eye she seen a huge bird like shadow flying towards her. She moved to the back of the leaf like cave as the figure got closer and stood in front of the vine curtain. Lavender heart was racing and she said, “Don’t Hurt Me Please,” As the figure came in. Lavender could not believe her eyes, a very tall, huge not normal purple and light violet with white under fluff Owl, stood before her. She had not words all she could say is “How did I get here,” The owl looked into her eyes.

We brought you here, we have a lot to tell you and I know you can do the same about us!! Grace looked at the owl confused and nodded. Lavender got up and followed the owl out of the cave, she kind of laugh at her self-following an owl around. “What Are You,” She Asked. “We should ask you, you created us,” The owl said. “What do you mean,” She Said As She Stopped. “Yes, You Created us with your dreams and abilities, we are the Violets,” She Said swaying down at her. “She remembered dreaming about her own type of owls when she was a young viscet but she never knew it was true. “ Those feathers in your mane, are mine,” She said with a smile. “What these where at the sighting where I found my mother’s necklace,” She said with a shocking gasp. “It was you that killed my parents,” She said snarling. “No, dire spirit wolfs killed your parents by the creek, I found them and found your mother still half hanging on she told me about yo and the necklace so I took the necklace right before she passed and guided you to the bush where my feathers and your mother necklace, your mother did not want you to see her and your father in that state,” She said as she looked down. “I…I…,” She said before she started to cry!!! Okie I will finish this story soon if I win if I keep going there will be no time for the rest lol!! Keep Reading!!

[img]Almost%20Done[/img]

1. Always knows the direction she is traveling in.
2. Cannot drink anything with ice in it.
3. Draws random doodles on any piece of paper in front of her and always carries a pen or pencil to facilitate this habit.
4. Readily puts her self in the way of danger without careful consideration.
5. Overly honest person, always telling the truth even to her own detriment.
6. Writes with left hand, but does everything else right-handed.

Image - Anthony is one of graces great friends and wood supplier!! They meet when lavender was in the forest cutting down trees to get wood for her fire, she was very tired and only have 5 pieces, she needed at least 20 for the week, and it was getting dark. She headed rustling in the bushes and out comes Anthony, “Hello miss, need any help, I have a whole bunch of logs and trunks at my shop if you need a couple,” He said with a smile. “Thank you sur but unfortuanlly I don’t have much to give for the wood,” She said as she swung the ax to the trunk of the tree. “You don’t have to pay me miss it’s on the house, it’s very dark outside and it’s no time to be out like this,” He Said Smiling, picking up the ax. “Thank You….,” “Anthony, Names Anthony,” He Said, “Mines Lavender or Grace,” She Said Smiling. They both walked back to his shop and Anthony loaded so wood in lavenders trailer. “Thank You Anthony, I Will Surly Come Back! Nice Meeting you,” She Said Waving By “Bye,” He said as he went into his shop. Since that day grace would go visit Anthony and he would come viscet her and they are the best of friends!

Image - Dakota and lavender have like a mother and daughterly bond, Anthony invited Grace to come to his parent’s castle in the forest and to meet them and show her his heritage that he is from. She arrived at the castle with him and they explore and played so games and had dinner with his family they told stories about what they did as friends and Lavender told them her past and Dakota felt bad for her and invited her to stay anytime she wanted and every week Lavender would go to the castle and help Dakota with some baking that Dakota does every week for her people. They kind of did everything a mother and daughter would do. She loves Dakota as much as she did her own mother.

Image - Grace loves Dallas as a father figure, they always go and walk through the trails and find feathers and explore like her and her father used to. She always loved when he would make her laugh if she was down about her father when they did something that remembered of him, Dallas knew she went through a lot when she was younger and he wanted to see her happy not sad.

Image - Jude is Grace’s enemy. She never liked him, he tortured her owls, abused her potions, threated her friends and stole from her. The first time they meet when he tricked her to follow her mother’s voice and stole her controlling potions she knew they would not get along and they were enemy’s.

[img]Almost%20Done[/img]

Grace loves to make jewelry out of anything shiny, glossy, sparkly, or purple and green, and feathers. She always is making anything from necklaces, bracelets, ankle bracelets, chokers, rings, earings, anything that she can make and sell she does. She mainly adds her own touched to things like adding green markings and signs that mean peace, freedom, life, love, anything she can think of. She enjoys it and it helps her cope when she is down.

Lavender loves to draw owl portraits. The violets help her by posing and letting her draw for hours. Between the purples and the whites blending together in the feathers with the paint and the green eyes are always turns into master pieces. She sells the paintings and everyone always ask her how does she come up with these owls and poses and she always said imagination and creativity, even though she wants to tell the true, she can’t let people know about them, Or they will get in trouble very badly. So she just keep drawing them to share them with the world instead of them in person!!

[img]Almost%20Done[/img]

Since Grace was little the violets existed for many years almost 20 years of happiness and protection from lavender, it all changed soon after grace was brought to the owl’s kingdom. Jude somehow followed the owls without them knowing and found there home. He knew he could easily control the owls with graces potion he stole. He just needed 1 owl for now to do the trick to get the rest where he needed them. He waited for a violet to come out of the kingdom and once one did he sprang forward with a net and captured a violet. He brought it home and got out the potion and with a few words and a sip of the potion. A big swirl of dust circled around the owl and then vanished in frount of Jude was the same owl just 2 times bigger and red eyes and under his control. He laughed evilly and new this is what he wanted.

Back at the owl kingdom, they noticed there guard was missing, they searched high and low for the guard but no one could find him. Grace walked out the exit of the kingdom to find clues and looked around she turned left and saw a bag with Jude’s name of it. She had an aggressive look on her face. She called the queen and the troops of the owls and told them to look for Jude and they searched for 3 hours looking for him until 1 troop owl told grace he found Jude in the far side of the forest. Lavender ran as fast as she could and arrived at his cabin. She banged and banged on the door, the door flew open and Jude was standing in front of it. “Ha-ha well hello Grace,” He said smirking “Where’s the guard Jude,” She said snarling. “Oh this guard, remon HERE!” He Shouted Angrily, Out Comes a huge gigantic violet with red eyes. Lavender gasp and backs up. “Attack,” He demanded the violet! Lavender ducked and dodged the owl, she smacked the owl as it came down and bite her arm. She knew the reverse words to uncontrolled the owl. She shouted the Enchantment and the owl falls down and is out of his control. She shouted another enchantment, which will eliminate Jude’s memories of the potion and the owls forever and she took off with her owl fiend and they owl kingdom was safe again. Sorry for cutting it short ran out of time and wanted to post it!!

DONE ALL ART CREDIT TO ME!!!! AND CODING WAS DONE BY ME
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i n f i n i t e » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Username:
i n f i n i t e
Name:
Altas
Gender for breeding purposes:
Female
Petty and social yet funny and loving.

wip(?)
Last edited by i n f i n i t e on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE
INVISIBLE ------
Hello! I'm your average teenage girl. I'm obsessing over
many things like anime, manga, webcomics, and much more!
I'd love to have a chat with anyone so if you ever need help,
or even just someone to have a talk with i'm always open!

FR - Eldemore -
She/her - DA - My Sticker Shop - credit
IT MEANS YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH
AND DO WHATS NEEDED
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
i n f i n i t e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:27 pm

It's not time to worry yet

Username: ~Prophecy~
Name:
Gender for breeding purposes: Female

Res
Last edited by padaleckii on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Mark with either Nokea or Ankti

IDEA(S) DO NOT STEAL

Lives in an indian tribe
future chief?
Rescues birds and releases them?
Hunts down birds and makes items with the feathers?
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:29 pm

Mark
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Oh jeez griff! I just limited myself to the three tryouts for this month! Why must you kills me??? :cry: lol
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm

So pretty OMG ofhfhdhs probably gonna just res.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VixenGlass » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:38 pm

h0t
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:42 pm

So tempted..I do love unlimited words.. :P
Username: ~Teya~
Name: (maybe Tori, means bird in jap)
Gender for breeding purposes:
res; brainstorming
has a connection with birds
adopted by birds when young because parents died
has never seen another viscet before
bubbly and happy, loves to explore
theres something wrong in the forest, a mystery, the trees are dying
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me