Username -
Name -
Gender -
Personality (250 min) -
Greatest Fear (200 min) -
Greatest Desire (200 min) -
Short Story that applies to greatest fear or greatest desire (400 min) -

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2779021&size=large&format=auto&rev=1489532987[/img]
//Mutations//
Nope!
Last edited by Hail. on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet #1324

Postby VAALRAVN » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:40 am

Username -
      Vesinir.

Name -
      Zennyo Nogitsune.
    Gender -
      Female.
    Personality -
    Zennyo's calmness is no more than a guise. She is nervous, scared and paranoid. She puts on a scary face and walks all tough, even tries to talk like she is mean, but she always reverts back to her small and quiet self. Although she is scared, she is really just sweet and kind. Zennyo just doesn't know how to show it.
    Greatest Fear - Zennyo's greatest fear is herself. She hates to look in mirrors, seeing her frightening appearance. She was never a fan of skeletons, and her parents looked nothing like her. She used to rub mud all over her fur to try and hide the markings, but of course, it never worked.

Greatest Desire -
    Zennyo's greatest desire is to help. Not just others, but herself. She wants to be able to help others confront their fears, in hopes that she too will be able to overcome her own. Helping others has always been something she's been good at, and she won't stop helping until they can feel better.

Short Story that applies to greatest fear or greatest desire -
    "Zennyo?" A smooth voice called, almost in a whisper. There was a small amount of shuffling, before the voice repeated, slightly louder than before. There was silence for a moment, then a shriek and a loud crash. "There she is..." The voice muttered in a small chuckle. They walked around a corner, seeing a small Viscet hiding under a cloth. "How many times have you tried, Zenn?"
    The small head peeked out, sighing slightly in annoyance. "T...ten..." She whimpered.
    "Already?" She nodded, and he sighed. His eyes glanced to the mirror, cracked and fallen on the ground. He smiled and sat down, pulling her to sit next to him. "Remember when you helped me? I would have never been able to save my little sister if you hadn't."
    She nodded. Zennyo remembered that day well, when he first showed up. He was scared of water, of all things. But... over a course of time, she had taught him to not be scared. A week later, there had been a storm and his little sister had almost drowned, and if she hadn't helped him, his sister would have died. "I remember." She said, almost fondly.
    He grinned, and stood up, pulling her with him. He used his paws to cover her eyes, making sure the mirror was ready. "Now, let's try this again!"
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1324

Postby Razors » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Username - Razors
Name - Ayida
Gender - Female
Personality (250 min) -
Ayi is an extremely passionate female. She does what she loves and she loves what she does, which is black magic, though her specialty is necromancy. Despite her dealings with the dead, she does not seem to be an evil creature. In fact, she can be said to be quite misunderstood. She finds beauty in unnatural things. Things that are rotting, deformed, creatures that most find horrific. She has an odd sense of adoration for these beings and can be seen as a very compassionate creature towards them. Ayi is a very strong female, both physically as well as mentally. She holds an iron will to her and never backs down. She will stare death in the eye should she be confronted with it, which she is quite often given her career path. Though some consider her brave, she does not feel this is true, as she does not throw herself into situations that she feels she would be in over her head. She will weigh and analyze situations before she takes them on. As already mentioned, Ayi finds beauty in odd places, but this does not mean that she shuns things that others find beautiful. She still loves flowers and can frequently be seen decorating corpses or skulls with their lovely forms. She is an avid stone and crystal collector as well as fancies jewelry. She has a large amount of feminine appeal and takes very good care of herself, though she tries not to allow herself to become too vain, though she does occasionally have her moments. She is materialistic and believes that you have one shot at life and it should be enjoyed to its fullest. There are no exceptions to this rule and she will indulge in all things she finds appealing or desires. (298 words)

Greatest Fear (200 min) - Her greatest fear would have to be confinement. Being unable to move from one place or falling into a routine. With such a massive love for exploring and a desire to seek out all things possible in her life....it would be very close to the murder of her spirit for her to be 'caged' or 'chained to one place/spot.' Ayi doesn't know she fears this, though, it is simply a subconscious thing that keeps her moving. Should she come to stay in one place for too long she will become uncomfortable and edgy, Even should she be forced to stay for work she will begin to rush herself and even make mistakes with her increasing desire to 'flee'. She would not do well in any situation where she would be tied down, whether this would be to a mate, to a job, or anything else for that matter. As cruel as it may seem she would simply abandon any and all of them as the desire to move on increased. Allowing herself to fall into a routine is something that very well may damage her very spirit, she does not long for consistency and every fiber of her being hopes to avoid it. (204 words)

Greatest Desire (200 min) -Her greatest desire is not a single thing but instead a multitude of things. She desires, ultimately, to experience all that life has to offer. As she believes that you only get one shot at this before you are sent to the void, an eternal slumber. Her desires range from tasting foods all across the world, to experiencing the world from it's highest and lowest points. Indulging in lovers embraces (Not just one, she couldn't limit herself to just one! There are so many out there!), perhaps the sound of a child calling her 'momma'. Her deepest desire is to experience all that she can within the short period that she exists on this earth. She wants to learn, to experience, to enjoy all that she can manage in life. Due to this she does not allow herself to stay in one place for long, as there are far too many other places to explore. She takes her trade with her and collects a large assortment of things as she goes. She is not thrifty by any means and will splurge massive amounts of money at a time on anything that catches her fancy. If she has the money she will spend it. If she doesn't...she will find other means of collecting what she wants. (215 words)

Short Story that applies to greatest fear or greatest desire (400 min) -
Ayida fumbled with a pile of bones that sat before her. The tiny, makeshift hut she had been provided with was leaking under the pressure of the heavy rain that pour outside. There was no current task set before her, though she wrack her mind for something to do. The nearby town did not need her services, she had already tried to seek work there several times. Why had she stayed so long? It truly wasn't that long, three weeks, not even a month. It was still the longest she had ever stayed in one spot, and all for...
"Ayida?" Came a voice behind her. Ayida turn, her gaze falling to the handsome male, Loa, whom had stolen her affection, though the look on her face would not hint at such a thing.
Ayida's brow furrow and her ears lowered, annoyance written all over her features. This caused the smile on the males face to vanish and his ears to lower.
"What took you so long!?" She asked in exasperation.
"I... well... It's still morning. The sun only just rose." Loa stated, matter of factly. His own tone had become annoyed, such a vicious cycle she was creating between them. Cursing herself she went back to fumbling with the pile of bones, organizing them in no particular order. She felt uneasy, tense and agitated, she didn't know why.
Loa was the one to try and diffuse the situation, circling her and nudging under her head with a grin. "Want to go to the fields?"
"We went to the fields yesterday..." Ayida growled, yet again cursing herself. Why could she not be kind to him, at least for a moment?
"Well...How 'bout to town?"
"I've been there five times already, it will be the same this time as all the others."
"Okay, so...Da gator pit?"
"No"
"Wanna go see Mama Sue?"
"No"
"Well what do ya want ta do!?" Loa finally said, exasperated, throwing his arms up in front of himself.
"I don't...I don't know!" Indecision was not part of her life...why was it now? She had been here three weeks! She had done all there was to do in this place. She had seen all there was to see. There simply....wasn't anything new for her to sate her thirst.
Heaving a heavy sigh, Ayida drop her paws into her lap, her ears lowering and her tone growing softer. "Loa..."
The male sat, watching her, though from the change in his expression he knew something dreadful was coming. Almost like he had been expecting it. Had it been so obvious?
"I can't stay here anymore. It's... driving me crazy." She sigh yet again, exasperation clear in her tone. Her gaze never turn from Loa sat in silence for a while, leaving Ayida shifting uncomfortably where she sat. This was the first time she had ever fallen for someone this hard, she would never have stayed this long had she not. Her other lovers she had simply left behind without a word, she had warned them beforehand, of course, that she would not stay. But Loa... She thought maybe she could last, at least a while. She was proven wrong. She simply could not stand this dreadful, ordinary, existence. She did not know how anyone could stand it. Nothing new. Nothing to surprise you, nothing to leave you in awe. Nothing to explore. It was miserable, what a miserable existence.
Finally, Loa let out a sigh, his face etched in a smile but defeat was written all over him. From the way his shoulders slump to the way he looked at her so lovingly at that moment.
"I knew it was comin'. You did say ya never stay in one place fer long."
"Loa, you can come with me, you don't have to stay here. Come with me..." Ayida almost pleaded with Loa, something else she never did. She wanted him to come with her, she didn't want to leave him behind.
"You know I can't do dat, Ayi. Mama Sue needs me."
"I know..." Ayida said with a defeated smile of her own. For a brief moment she thought of targeting the old woman with a spell. She already had one foot in the grave, all she needed was a push....
She couldn't do that to Loa...Shaking her head, Ayida force a smile. "I'll come back and visit, sometime... Maybe, one day, you can join me."
Loa did not reply to this, it was not needed, instead, he look to Ayida, his gaze still loving, but now pleading with her. "One more night? Ya can leave in da morn'."
"One more night..." She said with a smile.
----
Not one for goodbyes, Ayida did not wait until morning. Once Loa was sound asleep Ayida quietly collect her things and snuck out into the night, whispering her goodbye to the stars.
(808 words)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Username - Amxen no.XV

Name - Spencer

Gender - Male

Personality (250 min) - Spencer is smart, maybe even too smart. He can solve complex problems and equations in his head without even batting an eye. His intellect is far beyond that of the standard Viscet. He's as good with his mouth as he is with his mind, though. His intelligence makes it easy for him to manipulate people for good, as he often talks down criminals and the like, making them peacefully surrender. He isn't without his flaws, though. Spencer is a bit slow on the draw, literally. Per to protocol, he must carry a gun at all times, but he rarely ever uses it. Even when he does, he's slow to pull it out, and when he fires he often misses his mark. He isn't one for violence, as is mind is too valuable for the team to lose. Still, he goes out into the field, risking his life for the greater good. He has a silly and caring side too. Once, while out on a case during Halloween, he gave out candy to children. It's become a sort of tradition for him. He's quite the bookworm, often reading whenever he can. However, this doesn't last long, as he is one of few who can read incredibly fast. When not reading, he plays chess with himself, or sometimes he plays it with a mysterious Viscet who he calls 'Zugzwang'. This Viscet often helps him with cases, though Spencer is often suspicious of them. He thinks he might be a criminal, but without any evidence he can't do much about it.

Greatest Fear (200 min) - Spencer's greatest fear is losing his team. Without them, he probably wouldn't even be alive. They've saved his life so many times. The least he could do is fear for their safety. However, this doesn't stop the criminals from hurting them. They've been shot, blown up, kidnapped, and basically everything in between. He's almost lost them so many times that the fear developed almost naturally. Spencer tries not to let this fear get to him. If it did, it would distract him and make it hard for him to do his job properly. You can't let your emotions get to you in a job like this. Showing fear or compassion for someone makes them a target. Criminals will do anything to weaken the law enforcement. They'll take out friends, family, anyone just to make the law enforcement distracted and weak. Spencer tries to be emotionless in the face of criminals to keep them from seeing the care that he has for his team. If anything were to happen to them, Spencer most likely wouldn't be able to deal with it. He'd end up losing his mind, maybe going as far as to become a criminal himself. Best to keep the team safe.

Greatest Desire (200 min) - Spencer's greatest desire is to rid the world of crime for good. Granted, it would put him out of a job, but only temporarily. Crime can never be fully stopped. There will always be an unsub to profile, a bad guy to catch, lives to save. Nothing can be perfect, but the least he could do is keep the criminals off the street. While it may not do much, taking any crime off the street is good enough for him. Though, he wouldn't mind a world without crime. Wouldn't have to worry about his team getting hurt. Wouldn't have to worry about the kind of people lurking in the night. He could hunker down in a library and read the whole place. However, he can't help but remember how boring life would be without crime. No murders to investigate. No thrill of the hunt. Without crime, it would be boring, and that's not all that exciting. The news would still broadcast drama like fires and the like, but without crime things wouldn't be all too interesting. Maybe ridding the world of crime isn't such a good idea after all, but hey, it isn't that bad of a thought. The positives far outweigh the negative for Spencer.

Short Story that applies to greatest fear or greatest desire (400 min) - The rain came down in blinding sheets. The headlights barely broke through. Spencer road in one of the many black SUVs his team uses. The sirens could barely be heard over the sound of the rain hitting the roof. Spencer looked out the window and tugged at his ballistic vest. There was a bright flash and a sickening crack as thunder boomed above them. Spencer looked around at everyone else. He was riding with other members of the FBI, not with anyone from the BAU. He was uncomfortable in this state. He couldn't help but worry about his team, how they were fairing up the road. He couldn't see their lights despite the fact that they were only a few feet ahead. At least he had contact with them over the radio. They talked back and forth about the mission and the storm. Suddenly, his squad was told to hang back while the rest headed up ahead into the heart of the storm. They needed to block the road in case the unsub tried to make a run for it. While this made Spencer even more uncomfortable, he didn't really have a choice. Plus, he still had contact with them. However, as they got farther away, the transmission cut in and out, and eventually he lost contact all together. Fear got the best of Spencer as he opened the door and ran out into the rain after his team. They were far out in the country. Some of the roads were unpaved. Spencer tried looking for tire tracks in the mud but any tracks that were there had been filled by the rain. The only light he had was the flashlight he carried, and the occasional lightning flash. Through the rain he swore he could hear a voice, and to his amazement, he was. From the sheets of rain came a familiar face, split down the middle into two sides, one black and one white, with clouded specks in front of the eyes. It was Zugzwang. Spencer looked up at him... "What are you doing here?! It isn't safe!" He yelled over the rain. Zugzwang reared his head... "Your team's in danger. There's a tornado heading there way." Spencer's green eyes widened. He dashed forward, fighting the sting of the rain against his face. Zugzwang ran along side him... "I saw a cellar door near their position, but they need us to guide them to it." Spencer nodded. Almost by instinct he was guided to his team, who had a tornado at their heals. Zugzwang pointed... "Over there! Quickly!" He yelled, referring to the cellar doors. Spencer and his team rushed over and pulled the doors open. Spencer looked back to call Zugzwang over, but he wasn't there. They climbed in and shut the doors tight, waiting for the tornado to pass. They ended up sleeping in there. They were awoken by they rest of the FBI opening the doors and letting them out. Spencer was glad his team made it. If he hadn't had run out into the storm, they might not have.
(Zugzwang is not a real Viscet at this time. He is a custom that I'm trying to obtain. I found this too good an opportunity not to use him, though.)
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:06 pm

removed so i can stop ppl from stealing my idea! c:
Last edited by gp5 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Aight! Closed for judging!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:13 am

gl all!!
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Thank you for your paitience! <3

Congratulations Razors!! Your forum was very interesting to read and I loved the character you built with such a small amount of time. I am eager to see her grow even more!

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:11 pm

congratulations! :D
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Thank you so very much! I hope to have some time soon where I can write more about her... I've wanted a necromancer for so long... And she's perfect!
Thank you!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me