Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Placebo

Viscet #1304 || Closed

Postby Placebo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:40 am

User: VixenGlass
Name: Peak
Gender/Sex: Male

Manners Maketh Man

or viscet in this case. Don't you just love it when a fictional raptor dresses better than you do

More gatsby inspired stuff, sorta :000c here's Nick!

Simple contest! Just tell me their stance on modern technology :0c Be creative! It doesn't necessarily have to be modern technology as we know it- feel free to set them in any AU/time period that you please<33

You're allowed up to three extras- can be writing or art, with a limit of one art piece for each extra or a limit of 200 words per extra. You're welcome to mix and match + combine!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Sex:
How do they feel about modern technology?:
Extras: (optional):
Where did his pants go??: (This is a joke question, you don't have to answer it :0c if u do tho the limit is 50 words)

end date is in abt two weeks!
Last edited by Placebo on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž 7 ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ | โ˜ฝ |

Postby VixenGlass » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:42 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

name;; Peak || gender;; male || time period;; 1920s
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage
Peak had at no time ever cared for any type of technology, even as a Viscetling, for he would much rather be
outside, causing a disturbance with his friends. As he devolved into an adult, he began to cooperate with it,
for he didn't have much of a choice. Some technology he worked quite well with, while others he despised.
For example he repudiated lie detectors, which, he unfortunately had to deal with them often with the trouble
he got into. Like said before, there was some technology he would be willing to work with, if weaponry
counts. Ever since he was a small child, Peak has always been mesmerized by all kinds of weapons, and as an
Adult Viscet, he carried at least two webley revolvers around where ever he traveled, despite the fact he rarely
ever used them.
-----------------------------------------
Peak's right foot landed in a small puddle as he raced down the streets of Birmingham. It was 1891 in Alabama,
Birmingham. It was very late, and the sun had had set many hours ago. You were unable to see the stars that
night because of the dark, heavy clouds that cluttered the sky. The rain sprinkled from the sky. It had been
sprinkling for hours, which had caused the small puddles that dotted the roads. Peak's mouth hung open as he
panted. His muscles ached from running, but he didn't slow. He heard the sound of a running Viscetling gaining
on him. Peak's adrenaline kicked in as he glanced behind him, seeing the small Viscetling, her eyes were full
of determination, her lips curled back, her tail stiff, and her mane damp from the rain. Peak grunted out of
fear, and picked up his speed. He flattened his ears against his head, and lowered himself closer to the ground,
so close, that his front paws grazed the brick road as he sprinted. Peak glanced behind him, to see that the
Viscetling had only gotten closer. As soon as Peak turned his head back forwards, he saw it. A giant, brick,
wall. Peak muttered a curse word under his breath as he pushed his back against the wall, baring his fangs.
He was traped, no where togo, and the other Viscetling was coming closer. The Viscetling growled, then
reached out her paw, and lightly tapped him in the center of his chest. "Gotcha!" she sneered, raising one
ear, and flattening the other. "I would of won if there wasn't this giant wall here!" Peak defended himself
in his natural British accent. "Excuses, excuses!" She chuckled, turned away, swaying her tail back and forth.
"You know what the punishment is.." Pigeon giggled in an evil manner. Peak hissed. "Very well, what
do you have planned for me?" Peak narrowed his eyes. Pigeon and Peak have been best friends ever since
they first hatched out of their eggs, and since then, they have developed a game that they played often.
They would play tag, then the loser of the match had to do whatever the winner told them to do, or had
planned for them. "Hmmm" Pigeon pondered, glancing upwards as she thought. Then, it hit her, "rob the
weaponry-" Peak cut her off, "No way!" He curled his lips back and snarled. "Are you out of your mind?!"
Peak couldn't believe Pigeon would think of such thing. "The last time you lost, I let you go without doing
anything!" Pigeon defended herself. "It's time to pay it forward." She grinned. Peak sighed, his breath visible
in the air. "Fine, but only if you do it with me." Peak spoke in his mature tone. Pigeon lifted the left corner
of her mouth. "I was planning to anyways." Peak swayed his tail back and forth. "Alright, let's go. I know
a shortcut." Pigeon nodded. Peak's right ear twitched before he began to follow Pigeon, whom turned around,
and led Peak back to where they started they're small, little game. They walked in the middle of the street,
knowing there would be no cars bypassing at this hour. Smoke hung in the air from restaurants and Viscets
whom smoked cigarettes. The rain continued the sprinkle from the clouds above them. Peak's pelt now quite
damp. Pigeon exhaled, her visible breath carried behind her as she continued to walk in front of Peak. Peak
looked around at his surrounds. Despite the hour, many Viscets still crowded the streets, running, walking, or
waiting for someone or something. Birmingham had always been a gloomy place. Peak couldn't think of a
single adult Viscet who looked "happy". Not even his family. Most of the Viscets had a grumpy or sad expression
on their face. Their aura had an effect on Peak, for he had become a very grumpy and serious Viscet because
of them. As he followed Pigeon, Peak glanced at the other Viscets who walked on the sidewalks, an adult female
caught his eye. She wore a black fascinator with a veil and an almost black laced dress. Her left paw was was
on the back of a Viscetling, for the adult female was leading her. The small Viscetling was very small, and wore
a short dark purple dress with flowers at the waist. Peak looked closer to see she was crying. Peak grunted
before returning his eyes on Pigeon. After what felt like forever, she stopped and turn to her left, looking
at a very tall brick building. "Here we are." Peak couldn't help but notice the concern in her voice. "How are
we going to do this?" Peak asked, sounding doubtful. "Well, my dad used to work here, and I overheard him
talking about where the weaponry is the my mom once." Pigeon suggested. "We can sneak in from the back,
then get inside, and steal the weapons!" Pigeon's voice filled with excitement towards the end. Peak grunted.
"That plan is too vague, and it probably won't work." Peak crossed his arms and raised his right eyebrow.
Pigeon huffed, "Whatever, if something goes wrong, we'll think of something." She said, trying to sound cheerful.
Without waiting for a response, Pigeon made her way down the alley to the left of the building. Peak quickly
glanced around before following Pigeon into the smoke filled alley. He was quite used to the smoke, for he
had been around it his whole life. "Be quiet" Pigeon huffed, glanced over her shoulder. "I didn't say anything."
Peak sneered quietly. Pigeon ignored him, and turned her head forward. They continued to tiptoe down the
alley until they reached the back of the building. Pigeon turned, and stood on the porch of the backdoor.
She went to open it. Peak's adrenaline kicked in, he knew this wasn't going to work. Pigeon tried to open the
door. It didn't open. Pigeon's face was filled with surprise. "It's locked." She said, her voice slightly cracking.
Peak rolled his eyes. "We'll just have to find another way in." Peak said in his mature voice.

ImageImage
400 words go here
Everything is still a WIP :0c
Last edited by VixenGlass on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
VixenGlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1304

Postby angeldog513 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:43 am

Ooo I love the colors on this one, sadly I won't be trying out. If anyone needs relationships just PM me ^^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hi there I'm angeldog513, you can call me whatever you like as long as it isn't hurtful though! Send me a PM I'm always looking for new friends or someone to chat with! Also would you please say I referred you here please and thank you!My Viscets My Deviantart
angeldog513

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 am

Ahhh res!
;u;
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ!โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

Mist - She/Her - Adultโ€Žโ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.โ€Ž
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Ž

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:55 am

Oo prettyy markie
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, โ™› The Prince, โš” the Soldier, & the Gifted โ˜€ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:15 am

You all know what I'm going to do lol I love him..
Username:
Name:
Gender/Sex:
How do they feel about modern technology?:
Where did his pants go??: (This is a joke question, you don't have to answer it :0c if u do tho the limit is 50 words)
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:24 am

Username: Scarlet_Wolf

Name: Winslowe

Gender/Sex: Male

How do they feel about modern technology?: Oh, those "smartphones" and "Xbox's" and "Play Stations." Horrid things. At least in Winslowe's opinion. This Viscet is not subject to change, and, having been born long before any modern-day technology had surfaced, he'd never learned anything about touch screens or texting. He's completely incompetent when it comes to typing - "where's the space bar again?" - and refuses to even think about purchasing a new phone. Winslowe much prefers talking face to face, mailing, or even using a payphone (which are extremely hard to come by).

"I don't understand," Winslowe spoke, his English accent thick with his confusion. "What is 'tweeting?'" He used his claws to form quotations in the air, his brow furrowed.
"Ah - " The Viscet at the Apple store, Wisteria, frowned, her lips pursing. "It's social media," She popped a bubble with her gum, snapping the pink-colored object noisily.
"Yes, but - " Winslowe was cut off by a sharp ringing noise, as if bells were being rung right next to his ear. He yelped sharply, surprise tinging his features. Nearly dropping the object in his hand, he quickly recovered. "What was that?" He asked incredulously as the noise died down.
"That's a ringtone." Wisteria raised an eyebrow. "Listen, dude, you gonna buy something? Or not? 'Cause, if not, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."
"Oh, yes, yes - " Gently placing the iPhone on the sales counter, Winslowe backed out of the store, murmuring apologies - he kept his eye on the phone, as if it might grow legs and walk away, but it didn't, even after the door shut behind him.

Where did his pants go??: (This is a joke question, you don't have to answer it :0c if u do tho the limit is 50 words) Winslowe was leaving a bar, slightly intoxicated, though that has nothing to do with this story. As he began walking, he was mugged! By a dark-clothed person, who, in fact, was not wearing any pants! At least, that's what Winslowe says. Who knows how true it is.
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:42 am

GASPING I WOULD TRY SO HARD IF I HADN'T ALREADY WON MY RU FOR THIS MONTH
WHEEZE S
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets โ™ฅ | My Kalons โ™ฅ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:44 am

maaaaybe
res
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:44 am

i have Fleur for relationships if anyone is keeping to the 1920's theme!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me