Viscet #1219 - Legendary - Winner Pg 11 by Mint Chip

Based on Click to view
Artist Mint Chip [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
29 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1219 - Legendary - Winner Pg 11

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 am

and this is a variant of our legendary trait "wings". I know many people likely assumed we'd do bat wings (if we ever did other wings) or something similar, but since we already have a bat legendary there is no need for bat wings. And they are also rather over done, so we instead chose a pretty cool idea (that was somewhat inspired by a suggestion I read a little while back). I don't see many pixie winged mutations and tbh they are amazing, so I really hope you like this winged legendary!

Onto the competition, this competition will be done in rounds (because they are easier to judge and I really would like to do one). There will be 4-6 rounds (not entirely certain yet but I'll let you know once I get it completely mapped out), each round a little harder than the next. But don't fret! Do your best c:
***also remember that you can only win one adopt in an event (this doesn't count giveaway items/myos) and you can only win a max of one legendary per calendar year.

ROUND ONE
this round will be simple, just fill out what's in the form. Username, name, gender & personality in 150 words or less. Your personality should be short but descriptive. Leaving out any of the form likely means you will not be going onto the next round. If you go over by a couple words (less than 10) I won't count that against you however. c:

*remember to keep your form consistent throughout the competition. so pick your personality carefully c:
Count down until round's end

[Form]
Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
personality; (in 150 words or less)

ROUND TWO
this round will be a bit harder than last round. In this round I want you to tell me about their past, it can be a memory, singular event or a general story about their life prior to where they are now. You have 700 words to write about their past with plus 3 extras if you choose to use them. The extras can be up to 3 Illustrations or 600 words extra. The extras cannot be split up (e.g.: 1 illustration and 400 words, etc). The artwork needs to go alongside your story, as do the extra words if you choose that instead of the artwork. If you do choose to do the artwork, comics and animations are not allowed, but also know you do not have to do full blown images. Colored sketches or flat colors would be fine as well so long as it corresponds with your story. However don't get too worried here, it is entirely possible to go onto the next round without doing the extra allowances at all, so long as your story is good / depicts & develops the character you're building well. I'm going to be strict with the word count but again if you go over by a couple words (less than 10) I won't count that against you however. c: (also you are welcome to format / pretty up your form if you wish. but no neon or brightly colored texts)

*remember to keep your form consistent throughout the competition. and link your round one form in your round two form. do not edit your round one form.

[Form]
[url=]Round One Form[/url]
Story about Past / History: (700 words max)
Extras: (up to 3 Illustrations [b]or[/b] 600 words - must go with story)

ROUND THREE
this round will be a bit different than last round. In this round I will be giving you a prompt, actually two that you can pick between to continue on with. One prompt is required, but can be interpreted as you see fit. The two prompts: Natural Disaster or Betrayal. You must pick one for your prompt story / artwork, and how well you do with it will determine whether you continue on or not. For the prompt you'll get up to 1000 words to work with and up to 3 pieces of art / illustrations. It is encouraged that your artwork correspond with the prompt in some way; images do not have to be full blown illustrations, sketchy illustrations will work just as fine so long as they aid in depicting your prompt / story. Keep in mind the personality you made when doing your prompt as all the rounds are going to link back to that - so be consistent as you can. And as I have been allowing in the past two rounds, your word limit isn't entirely strict just be sure to not go over the word count by more than 20 words and it won't count against you. (also you are welcome to format / pretty up your form if you wish. but no neon or brightly colored texts <- this could disqualify you.)

*remember to keep your form consistent throughout the competition. and link your round one & round two form in your round 3 form. do not edit your round one or round two forms.

[Form]
Prompt: Natural Disaster or Betrayal
Art: (up to 3 illustrations)

ROUND FOUR
this round is the last round I believe, unless there's just 2-4 forms I cannot choose between, and then we'll have a tie breaker round to determine the winner. Since we're nearing the end of this competition I'm going to give you more a little more freedom with the form but there will still be limitations. There is no real prompt but there are some things I'd like to see you do with your forms. First and foremost, I do want to see character development, this is very important. Also keep in mind your original personality for your character, and be consistent with your other forms, straying from what you initially had too much will likely deduct points. For what I want from you in this round, I want to see what is in this viscet's future. Is it bright, is it grim? Is there a war, is it peaceful? What does their future hold and how does that mold or change them if at all? It's up to you how where their path might go, but give me a glimpse of what may be in their future. You can depict this how you will but it must their future setting of some sort. You'll have about 1000 words to tell me what their future holds. You can also have either 800 extra words OR 4 art pieces. The word extra does not have to be about their future / can be anything you want. The 4 art pieces can be any type of art (including comics and animations). As always prettying up is fine, but no neon or brightly colored text.

*remember to keep your form consistent throughout the competition. and link your 3 other rounds' forms in your round 4 form. do not edit any of your previous rounds' forms.

[Form]
[url=]Round One Form[/url] | [url=]Round Two Form[/url] | [url=]Round Three Form[/url]
Prompt: A Glimpse of Their Future (1000 words max)
Extra: words (800 max) [b][i]OR[/i][/b] art 4 pieces (can be any art including comic, animations, etc)

Round One: Ends the 26th @ 5pm CST
Round Two: Ends the 2nd @ 5pm CST
Round Three: Ends the 13th @ 5pm CST
Round Four:Ends the 30th @ 5pm CST
etc...

Mutation wrote:Wings (Pixie Variant) - Legendary

Itemless Ref
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1219 - Anniversary Legendary

Postby Razors » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 am

-Swoons- I love this...

I know this first round doesn't require it, but if at any point anyone needs friends or anything...just hit me up x.x;
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stårry » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:03 am

username; Yoosung Kim★
name; Oseron (Os-ren)
gender; Genderless- , biologically male (for breeding pruposes, but mostly referred to as "It" or male pronouns)
personality;
This is an excerpt from a young girl's diary, it seems

"He is protective. I was scared of him, at first, but he is a guardian above all else. He likes order, though, and doesn't like it if I break rules. I took a pencil off of some kid's desk today, and he yelled at me! That's okay, though... I know he's just trying to keep me safe, and it's difficult for him to do so if I go off and break all of these rules."

"Ryan, (dad), opened up a personality test and tried to have me guide Oseron to take it. His results were NVIW. He said it means he likes structure, and for things to be run smoothly. He also likes to get things done right away, and get them done efficiently. He's 'in his element' when there's a crisis he needs to resolve. Logical organization and structure are his main way of doing things."
Last edited by Stårry on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 am, edited 9 times in total.

When this world
is no more

┌────────────┐
coding art credit
my characters
ImageImage

└────────────┘
The moon is all
we'll see

┌────────────┐
└────────────┘
I'll ask you to
fly away with me
Stårry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:03 am

Res maybe trying out :>
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 am

marking to watch, since i own a legendary kiddo n want it to be more fair for others to have a chance at it nvn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:07 am

Very beautiful! Marking to watch and help out a friend! <3
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

malloria

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 am

Username: true knight
    Name: Malloria
    Personality:
    153 words wrote:Malloria is a very quirky, nosey girl. Even if she doesn't know someone, she'll poke into their lives or their business or what have you simply because she believes that she is important enough to get away with what she wants. She's a harmful, manipulative witch (literally) who cares little about damaging what she plucks at or swindling, be it a beggar who believes her crocodile tears or a rich suitor who finds her enchanting. She's more than a bit cruel to her familiar, Morrie, although acts sickeningly sweet when she needs his assistance or anyone else's in her work that even the most soft-hearted soul could see right through. Deep down, she's a diamond-coated blade who lacks flexibility; failure to get what she wants or fool who she pleases results in childish tantrums or screaming fits, broken belongings and outraged tears much like a child who was rejected by her schoolyard crush.
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:10 am

username; *~Blizzard~*
name; Iridium
gender; Female
personality; Iridium is very overconfident. She overestimates her limits,
and thinks she can overcome anything. This has got her into
trouble more times then you can count. Consequently, she
tends to hold her tongue when it comes to the supposed
mistakes her superiors and "equals" chastise her about. She is
cold to others, and doesn't seem to show much emotion besides
her temper. This is the main cause of her lack of friends.

She is calculated with everything she does, and plans things
through carefully and in great consideration, in any way she
sees fit. Others find this way of work to be frustrating, due
to her lack of cooperation. She doesn't work well with others,
especially because she has an bitter attitude. She is, however,
obedient to those above her in rank, and does what is necessary.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 am

username; milo.
name; Tatania
gender; female
personality;

as a Guardian, the female has always been rather "motherly" in a way. there's no denying the fact Tatania has a soft spot for nearly anyone who finds themselves in her midst. she is incredibly humble, and very kind - though she doesn't allow her kindness be taken advantage of. Tatania is a Queen, through and through-- a proper Queen, very well respected and very adoring of her people. she does everything in her power to listen to her people's needs, and she does everything more to accommodate their wishes. she is very patient, very understanding, and though it would appear she were weakened by her kindness, this couldn't be more wrong. her kindness and the love she surrounds herself by only strengthens her. it gives her life and the will to carry on blissfully in her rule. Tatania is beautiful, both inside and out. a proper Queen. Heaven bound. (149/150)
Last edited by milo. on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 am

username; tiny little box
name; Raymon
gender; male
personality; (in 150 words or less)
Raymon is a worry some guy with a shy exterior but a caring interior.He is ashamed of his large wings and keeps it covered up so that he could be normal.He is obsessed over looking like every one and feels pressured by his peers to reveal his secret of his wings.Other then being shy and being scared of others he loves to try and make others happy,especially the little ones.He loves little ones and wants babies one day when he's not scared of himself
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes