Atlas Dejra by OswinTheFox

Based on Click to view
Artist OswinTheFox [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Atlas Dejra

Postby OswinTheFox » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:42 am

my newst kal!!! Who has undergone a gender change and is now my sweet little spooky girl!!!

AU something like mirrors edge Extreme fighter and parkor kal. apprentice is trinty

----------

This takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where the government takes control of earth and piles everyone onto a floating ship above earth. When everyone starts questioning why they can't go back down to earth now that all of the radiation is gone the government tells them that monsters now live on earth and would kill them. When the public didn't believe them they started creating these monsters to send down to earth to kill anyone who decided to not listen to them. Then they started sending down the people who didn't listen to them. Sending them to their deaths. Or so they thought.

Atlas's mother was a high member of the government. Atlas father was a secret agent who was also part of the rebellion. Her father had made his way to the top of the ladder and no one knew his secret that he was actually a spy for the rebellion. By doing this he was able to land his paws on a special blueprint for a device that would allow you to time travel and jump to other universe's. Atlas's father Bukit this tiny device but messed up on the time traveling part. The device is a one of a kind taking a very special crystal as a battery. The crystal being the only one in known existence...Atlas's father was unable to fix his mistake and time traveling can only be done in other universe's. Atlas's father in the process of getting this information fell in love with Atlas's mother. He brought her to the rebellion side and told her his secret....little did he know it would be the downfall of the rebellion and his life. Atlas mother told the government what Atlas's father was doing and the government shot the entire rebellion camp down to earth. The government expecting them to die within a week had no clue that the rebellion would live on down on earth for years to come. When Atlas found out she was pregnant she could not hide it....so when Atlas had her child they sent her and her daughter down to earth. Never to be seen from again. Atlas doesn't remember her mother or her father but does keep her dads creation close to her heart in the form of a locket.
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Atlas Dejra

Postby OswinTheFox » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:34 pm

I did some deep digging and found this of my newest child Atlas! Created by redwolf I believe. Atlas is on the right! I do not know who owns the other kal in this image.
Last edited by OswinTheFox on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Atlas Dejra

Postby OswinTheFox » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:35 pm

By; Comically
OswinTheFox