12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Abandoned Batch #743 - Eevee

Postby Hail. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:34 pm

Owner - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=242401
Name - Malakai
Nickname - Chai
Gender - Male
Owned On - 3/12/17

Little eevee has always been so cute, and so when I decided to make a vulpix child I couldn't resist from making an eevee to go with it!

I want you to tell me about this little one. How were they found? What happened to them?? Where are they now??? And also, tell me about their "trainer"/mentor!

Rules:
1. Be a good sport!!
2. Any passive aggressive or flat out rude or mean statements will result in you being disqualified, if you received a ru or hm I will revoke these and give them to the next in line.
3. Do not include anything based on the pokemon Eevee in your forum. This means no Eevee gifs and nothing concerning most of Eevees pokedex entries. Small references such as quick adaption to environments are okay.
4. Have fun!!!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Backstory - 800 words:
Present Day Story - 600 words:
Extra - 600 words or 3 art pieces (200 words = 1 art piece so feel free to mix and match) :

Good luck!!! This one will end on February 25th!
This viscet is an abandoned pps and thus does not count towards any limit!!
I do intend to offer a runner up!

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2759058&size=large&format=auto&rev=1487483768[/img]

//Mutations//
Fox Tail - Rare
Lion mane - Uncommon
Last edited by Hail. on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #743 - Eevee

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:38 pm

Username: james.
Name: marlowe
Trainer/Mentor - 500 words: sebastian
Backstory - 800 words: wip
Present Day Story - 600 words: wip
Extra wip
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:41 pm

Username:
Name:
Backstory - 800 words:
Extra - 600 words or 3 art pieces (200 words = 1 art piece so feel free to mix and match) :

mark
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Username: Takura
Name: Blue
Trainer/Mentor - 500 words:
False, in all honesty, had a hell of a time trying to teach this little bundle of energy anything.

He struggled moreso not because of her personality, but rather, out of fear of touching her so she wouldn’t get injured. His ability made it all the more difficult to do anything to take care of this small child.
It took him several days to attempt to come up with a solution - an offering to Eyeris in an attempt to get something to help him take care of this child on his own. Eyeris had complied, but in return (aside from the usual payment of an eye), False and Blue would never be able to come into contact outside of the items Eyeris would grant him. False agreed.

Years passed and False did his best to take care of this young child, not once noticing she never grew bigger than her small, fox-esque size. He knew that the inability to come into contact with her was definitely something that would affect her, and he felt guilt.

Blue looked up to False ever since she had first met him, out near his home in the forest. She had followed him home despite his clear disapproval, and she had made herself at home the first night. She spent most of her time watching from the sidelines, observing and keeping close tabs on everything False did - from making food to cleaning up messes she made (oops) - trying to pick up on how to learn from him. She noticed that False paid more attention to her a short time after obtaining some weird thing that enabled him to come into contact with her without actually touching her - but the house rule remained that she could not come into physical contact with False or she would be in big danger.

She learned more as the years passed and she began to view False as more of a father figure than just a mentor as time went on - even though False told her not to call him “dad”. She had agreed to not call him that, but still viewed him as such nonetheless.

i kno i pmed asking if i could use the umbreon dad duo but i figured I could develop better with False
Backstory - 800 words:
Blue had hatched to a mother, father, and several older siblings, during a soft day in spring. When she popped her head through the shell her mother could already tell something was amiss, and she glanced to her mate, having only received a solemn nod.
Blue grew up without a name for a long while, simply being called “child”. She was confused as to why everyone else was called something else, she received the name “Blue”. Her parents refused to call her that, insisting “runts do not deserve to be called something that makes them unique”.
Blue grew more and more upset with the lack of attention from her parents, not knowing why they didn’t love her like they loved her siblings. She begged and pleaded until her mother finally gave up the reason. “You’re a worthless runt,” she told Blue, “who would be better off living with rats.”

Even so, she tried her best to make her parents happy, to no avail. Soon her parents had had enough, and while she was sleeping her father carried her off into the woods, far away from their home, and left her in the woods.

Blue was confused when she first woke up, crying out for her parents, trying to find the cave again. It was no use, her short legs were of no help trying to get home. Day after day she spent wandering through the woods, eating berries from the bushes and abandoned scraps as she toddled on. She spent her nights beneath the roots of trees and underneath bushes if she was able to find one.

Weeks passed and she was more used to being by herself, but her heart still ached a little for her family. But they don’t love you, she told herself, you’ll be fine.
She scurried along over tree roots and moldy leaves, before the sound of cracking branches and muttering caused her to trip over her own feet.

She peered toward where the noise was coming from, squinting before moving to carefully move a little closer to where it came from, and she faintly squeaked, ears lifting. It was someone big, with a weird tail and wings, and brown fur - just like her.

It was someone else. Someone new….
Someone who might not leave her alone.

And so she followed him.

The house remained the same, cluttered with the same old items, the same old plain grey walls. It felt more “home”-ish, however, cozier than it had felt before. Despite False’s inability to come into contact with Blue without causing her serious injury, the two were still close. Blue became more helpful than her parents had thought she’d ever be, helping False with gathering things he needed, and even helped with gathering food and supplies for whenever they decided to take trips into the forest together.
In the very least, False considers her to be quite a dear friend.

“You know, kid,” False told her, looking over his shoulder, “you’ve done a lot while you’ve been here.”
He laid one paw over the other, keeping his glance toward the smaller of the two.
Blue chirped out a soft ‘it’s no problem’ before curling back up in her small lil bed, face buried in the pillow.

Sure, it wasn’t exactly a normal ‘family’, but she still considers it one nonetheless. She wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Last edited by mal du pays on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm

merk ;o;
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:15 pm

MARK OMG
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Username: Angelus Gaston
Name: Morgana

Trainer/Mentor -
Zack
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2775013#p89776806
Zack is a Half Vampire Half Kitsune an outcast from both side’s he couldn’t find his place with either species, left to try and find his own way in the world he travelled from place to place looking for someone who could teach him about who he was and were he fit in the world.
What bit of magic Zack does know was taught by an older Kitsune who after a time left the wayward pup to his own devices going off and leaving him once more, Though his running’s with vampires have never been to pleasant most wanting to eat him because of the magic in his blood he has managed to keep himself out of trouble this far.
After finding Morgana he taught the little Viscet to hunt and track prey when they out in the wilds then teaching her about the city and the humans and stuff in it learning to become a teacher rather than a student he took the role with gusto glad to have someone who looks up to him as much as he needs someone to look up to.

Calibe
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2775013#p89779471
The 5000 year old Egyptian vampire is a lot more mature than what his looks may have you believe a lover of fine art and music it’s a wonder he took in strays such as Zack and Angelus.
No one really knows what Calibe was before he was turned or who actually turned him and he won’t readily reveal that little detail about his past also Calibe isn’t he really name it was a name given to him by Angelus when she couldn’t pronounce his true name. Calibe is that odd one who seems to pick up the strays along his travels.

After taking in Zack and Morgana the older Vampire took it upon himself to teach the young Kitsune being around a long time he had learnt a lot from his travels around the world and if he couldn’t answer the questions he often pointed Zacks to those who could knowing the places and people who could help him. With Morgana he learnt the young Viscet the history of his home land and there culture taking joy in the Viscets eagerness to learn he was surprised at how well she took to this new life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstory -
The Sound of thunder rumbled over head as the small fox like Viscet scrambled for cover, rain pelted them wetting the poor little creature to the bone. Somehow she had managed to get lost from her pack as the storm had grown worse stumbling through the cold ice like rain she looked for anywhere warm and dry. Jumping as another rumble of thunder went over head she spotted the faint glow of something coming from a cave in the distance what was it her pack had called it again going closer she also caught the faint smell of something odd smelling she couldn’t place but she couldn’t think on it cold and wet she needed somewhere dry to rest.
Hitting the cave entrance she stopped as she spotted the glowing orb thing casting light over the cave wall red, oranges and yellows it also gave of a warmth which she could feel on her fur shaking off she suddenly stopped a something moved in the back of the cave a large shadow suddenly sat up, A bear, a wolf maybe a lion different thing’s ran of the young Viscet’s head as this thing took form, ears twitched trying to catch sound’s and two tails lashed from side to side the light caught them as they leaned towards the fire human or at least that’s how they looked.

Backing of slightly a low growl left her muzzle “don’t worry I won’t hurt you looks like you had the same idea as me” he said dropping another stick on the glowing warm thing. She looked at him tilting her head slightly till she flinched another rumble of thunder made her remember why she had gone in there in the first place, sitting out of his way she let the warmth hit her sodden fur her stomach growling in protest “hungry I got enough for us both” she looked at this odd human with his amber eyes and fox like ears and tails he was nothing like the humans she had seen who hiked around this place her thoughts interrupted by her stomach again and his chuckle as he tossed food towards her. Sniffing it her hunger over ran her fear and she tucked in forgetting the weird human who sat watching her from the back of the cave dry, warm and full she felt the energy drain from her as sleep took over she would need her energy for looking for her family in the morning.

She woke early in the morning the storm having passed the sky was now clear looking over at were the human lay sleeping he hadn’t moved, standing up she crept from the cave going to look for signs of her pack. Returning to the point where she had last seen them she tried to pick up any scent or track but the rain from last night had washed everything away. Stopping her head hung low she was lost and all alone know turning as she heard footsteps it was that human “looks like we both got no were to go” he said not bothering to look at her instead his eyes on the clear blue sky a stark contrast to the grey storm clouds of yesterday before walking of “you can follow if you want” he said heading back towards the path. She looked around hoping beyond hope to see her pack coming for her the human in front kept walking she didn’t want to be alone picking up she followed after this odd fox man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day Story –
It was like the first day they met storm clouds passed over head leaving the air smelling thickly of rain, Morgana peered out from over the top of Zack’s leather jacket taking in the sights and smells of the city as well as the rich scent of Zack’s leather jacket and cologne they had been there for quite a while know how long she couldn’t remember all she knew was that this city was know there home. Standing up from his place on the bus bench he lifted the collar on his coat with his free hand “come on we better go home before it gets too late” he said looking down at the little fox like Viscet.

Home to them was a huge old house that belonged to an Egyptian Vampire by the name of Calibe he had taken in the Half Kitsune Half Vampire and little Viscet not long after they had got to the city know sitting comfortable in Zacks coat she wondered what would have happened if he hadn’t taken them in. Squirming to be let down Zack laughed” wait up so I can put you down” he said unzipping his coat slightly he reached in to lift her out placing her on the floor. Bouncing around she laughed as she hit every puddle she could find sending a spray of water over herself and all over Zacks boots he shook his head” come on we better keep moving” he said walking in front she followed bouncing as she went.

The houses along the street were quite no human dumb enough to be awake at this hour she hit the door step waiting for Zack to let them in and as soon as the door opened she shot inside to find the other vampire. She didn’t mind that the people who took her in weren’t normal she had grown use to this odd world making plenty of friends when she went with Zack. Hitting the living room she squeezed through the cracked door going to dive on the sleeping vampire. She had learnt a lot from both Zack and Calibe, Zack had taught her how be a fox whilst they wander from place to place teaching her to hunt and track prey and how to find shelter, once they hit the city and had been taken in by Calibe she learnt with Zack the two of them having a steep learning curve which was not easy for two with very little concentration.

Laying on Calibe’s chest she licked his face getting a growl from the older vampire “your all wet” he said sitting up making her tumble of his chest “you cannot be mad at me for this one” Zack said pushing the door open a towel over his head “I ran off before he could get me” she said feeling a towel land on her she beat it up, Calibe sighed lifting the small fox like Viscet and her towel “how in the world can I be mad at you” he said she grumbled as she was dried of. She didn’t know why they stayed there but to be honest she was glad they did laying on Calibe’s knee as he read Zack on the floor playing Video games her only regret was that she never got to say goodbye to her family.

I know its not neat but I forget feb only had 28 days this year XD

Art:
Two Foxes

An unfinished piece I'm working on Morgana and Zack in Kitsune form.
Last edited by Angelus Gaston on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Malakai | Chai || Tryout

Postby Placebo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:14 am

||Username||
Placebo

||Name||
Malakai

||Nickname||
Chai

||Gender/Sex||
Male

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

||Mentor||

Kaden
---------
Chai’s mentor is Kaden, but their relationship barely qualifies as “business” in any sense of the word.
They came across each other over numerous occasions, all with Kaden pulling the kid out of some type
of trouble.

(One heart-stopping moment involving a raging river and too hot to touch rocks on a sweltering day
comes to mind- Christ Kaden hates water so much)

After the second time getting stuck in a ditch, also after many other sticky situations, Chai sort of…
clung to Kaden and never left. Literally though- he rides on his back like a bear cub. But dang, Chai
gains weight really easily. Kaden fears for his back everytime Chai thinks it's a good idea to jump
on his back. Which is every time. Kaden’s not too sure what to do with the kid, but considering
that the boy’s never talked about parents or a pack or friends, Kaden’s mildly concerned.

Well, good ones, anyway. Chai, garden snakes that don’t bother to bite you when they let you sleep in
their pit don’t count as friends.

He’s alright with letting Chai hang around when he travels. Chai’s always been prone to clumsiness, so
Kaden’s taken to teaching him field medicine and first aid. Thankfully mostly vanilla stuff- CPR, effective
ways to treat burns and poison in plants, heat related illnesses, stuff like that, and how to deal with flesh
wounds and how to identify and treat infection or treatable illnesses.

Kaden thinks he’d have an aneurysm if the kid had to deal with actual surgery though. He’s like 8 or
something, right?

Chai’s always told Kaden time and time again (kinda wearing it out, really) that he was premature and
wouldn’t exactly grow much bigger than he already was, so what was the use of learning a skill meant for
adults, but Kaden merely shrugged it off. Kaden admitted it to the surprisingly insecure tyke: Chai
had a quicksilver mind, and picked up concepts faster than Kaden thought was really possible, especially
considering how Kaden wasn’t much of a teacher.

But, it is a bit alarming how Chai had the tendency to purposefully mess up in his instruction, just to see
if he could throw off Kaden and make him reteach the concept to show that he really isn't all that smart.
Kaden could easily see how Chai’s eyes glaze over in boredom at these remedial lessons, and it’s been
an obstacle and a half trying to make Chai push past his blatant self-doubt.

Even with his small size, Chai could still become a doctor after some formal training. He certainly has
the aptitude for it. Kaden wonders how much work it’d take to formally apprentice Chai… Might be
easier to adopt him into his pack though.

Now, if only Chai would stop running his mouth, he’d have the bedside manners down pat.

{475/500}

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

||Backstory||

Chai's early life wasn't particularly terrible or anything, but it wasn't all that good, either. He was
abandoned by his birth mother before he even hatched, so he was put into an orphanage. It was all
pretty standard really, but he did get lonely since you know, no parents and all. He stayed there and
life was all around smooth until he went to his first foster family.

There was nothing particularly bad about them, but at that point Chai was leaps and bounds ahead of
other kids mentally, so he picked up really quickly what probably should and shouldn't happen when
he was being fostered. And his foster parents probably had good intentions, but they sort of left Chai
to his own devices, like, all the time. A four year old to his own devices.

Looking back they probably had that feral-hippie mentality that some viscets tended to adopt when
they felt it better to distance themselves from modern culture, but when one is contractually
bound
to care for a child, one does not simply leave him to his own devices.

So, yeah- in Chai's defense, he was an overly-curious four year old, and sort of got lost in the forest
surrounding their house after the first month with the foster family. He never did find his way back,
but Chai remembers being really scared in those first weeks so he hid from everything- probably even
the police who tried to look for him.

His first year alone frankly sucked. He still sports wounds that he got during that time alone,
and if he wasn't so young at the time he'd find it humiliating that he resorted to begging during the
winter time. Other creatures either thought he was a stray animal or homeless. He probably should've
stayed in one place so he could be identified, but instinct told him to keep moving and whatnot. The
thing about creatures who lived in the city was that size didn't really indicate much- and Chai never
got close enough to anyone important for them to realize that he was actually really young instead
of simply a medium-sized dog or something. Chai sometimes wonders how different his life would've
been if he decided to stay in the city.

But, whatever- that following spring he found Kaden, when he was roughly five years old. Er, well
more like Kaden stumbled onto him- Chai had found himself in a rough situation, up a tree and kept
there by a couple of male grizzly cubs who thought it would be funny to taunt him and eat him if
they could. They were almost full grown so they couldn't scale the flimsy tree Chai found himself in,
but that didn't stop the pair from trying to, say, break it down instead.

Chai literally thought he was about to die until Kaden showed up, in all his fluffy glory. Admittedly
Chai thought Kaden was a sheep at first, but sheep didn't grow that big so- next thing Chai knew the
male twins were scattering and Kaden looked terrifying holy crap-

After that first scare Kaden couldn't coax Chai out of the tree no matter what he tried, so the large
male just left, but never exactly… left, so to speak. Whenever Chai found himself in trouble, which
was alot- he was clumsy and mouthy, bad combination - Kaden was always miraculously there
to come to his aid. Chai wasn't complaining or anything, but he was pretty sure he was being followed.
Or monitored.

Later on Kaden told him that he knew from the start how young Chai actually was, so there's that.
But also, Chai felt a thousand times safer whenever Kaden the oversized fluffball appeared so
Chai decided that he'd just hang around Kaden now. No takes-backsies.

(Chai also had this niggling thought that Kaden might not show up one day, and he really
didn't want that)

Kaden sort of acted exasperated around Chai sometimes, but Chai could see how much Kaden liked
him. Chai was able to ride on his back nearly all the time, so that had to count for something.

Chai traveled with Kaden for about two years before Kaden brought up the idea of adopting the young
child into his pack. Chai could understand his hesitation- those two years consisted of a lot of bonding,
yes, but also a lot of complications, mainly surrounding Chai's origins. Yanno, being pronounced
missing, then not-missing, having Kaden be suspected as a kidnapper, learning that his former foster
parents were in jail, alotta bailing out by Kaden's alphas, etc. etc., but yeah! Compared to other things
Chai had to deal with, this was a cakewalk.

Chai wonders what that says about him…. Now all he's gotta do is meet his new alphas face to face.

{798/800}

||Present Day Story||

“Why don't you use a map when you travel?” The young viscling fiddled with his own map as he said
this, and squinted as he tried to make sense of the trail he and Kaden were walking on from his
position on Kaden's back.

Finally the pair had made their way down south to meet Kaden's pack. After a long six months of
traveling and a whole bunch of phone calls with alphas the young Chai has never seen in person
beyond pictures and one memorable FaceTime, it was finally, the day of reckoning. Chai only
hoped that their house was as big as he thought it was.

“I usually don't need it Chai. Call it intuition, but my pack and I have a connection. I could
probably find my way home easy from any part of the world.”

“Okay, so I know that's bullcrap. You carry around a GPS in your pouch, you liar!”

Kaden laughed at that. “Ah, but you have no proof of this GPS.

“Oh really? Want me to pull it out right now?”

“You can't search me without a viable warrant, child!”

“Nope, my word over yours, Kaden. In fact, I’ll do it right now-”

“Aah, no!”

It wasn't long before Kaden found himself on the ground, succumbed to the wills of the tiny viscling.
“Oh, I’m dying under this crushing weight-”

Shut your face, I’m not fat!” Chai’s voice became shrill as he tried to smother the fluffy
viscet with his neck tie. It wasn't doing much, but the thought counted, dang it. Maybe if
Chai did it long enough…

Alas, Chai never got to find out. Their roughhousing led them deeper into the forest, and he vaguely
remembered Kaden talking about how his alphas owned a bunch of land surrounding their home-
including the trail systems and large clearings where prey frequented. Chai looked up- the clearing
they found themselves in was certainly pretty. Blue flowers, yellow flowers, purple flowers, trees,
bushes, huge viscet waiting by the edge of the clearing, fallen logs, mushrooms…

...Wait.

Kaden winced as Chai screeched right next to his ear and zipped behind his flank. He sat up partially
from his prone position on the ground, and his eyes widened at the familiar sight. “Gatsby!”

The mottled viscet’s stoic expression didn't lighten, and Chai cowered further. Kaden didn't seem the
least bit perturbed as this... Gatsby approached the pair. Kaden even bumped noses with
the male! “You know I could hear you two coming from a mile away, right? Please stop being so
unnecessarily loud whenever you come home.”

“Gatsby, you nag way too much.” Kaden grinned as he said this, and Chai could hear the telltale
swish of Kaden’s tail behind him.

Chai's eyes still narrowed suspiciously at the dark viscet, but then Gatsby turned cold pale eyes onto
Chai. He withheld a squeak and dug his claws further into Kaden’s legs.

Kaden, however, had no qualms about yelping. “Chai! Easy.

Chai mumbled out a half-hearted Sorry as he studied the large viscet. Jesus, he was built
like a bear. Chai thought he looked kinda mean in the FaceTime, but this was ridiculous.

Gatsby’s voice rumbled down at Chai almost ominously, but the large male didn’t bother to address
Chai directly. “So this Malakai, Kaden? He’s a bit smaller than I imagined.”

“That’s just because everything looks tiny next to you, Gatsby,” Kaden teased.

Chai felt his pelt heat at the condescending words, and gritted his teeth. “I’m not tiny!”

Gatsby only huffed and Kaden shrugged while Chai felt betrayed by Kaden’s calm acceptance of the
situation. Then, Gatsby finally decided to address him. Only, the male approached Chai as well,
and the viscling shrunk back. “Oh, child, I beg to differ.

Gatsby!”

The large male drew back almost immediately, and his scowl deepened at the approaching figure.
Chai flicked his ears in confusion at the new, effeminate voice. And the viscet who came through
the trees was an angel.

All natural browns, the female viscet was quick to pad up and cuff Gatsby over the back of his head.
He growled in surprise, but one look from her had his complaints tapering off. She was smaller than
both Kaden and Gatsby, but she glared up at Gatsby like he was an idiot. And it was glorious.
“Seriously, what is it with you and threatening children?”

“I wasn’t threatening him.”

“You were kinda sizing him up. All four feet of him.” Kaden said, but his words tapered off
into a laugh.

“Yeah, well this four feet of viscet is still here, and can still hear you.” Chai huffed,
but continued to relax with the presence of the female. Hopefully Gatsby would say something stupid
again and the female would hit him.

But, when the female turned her violet gaze onto Chai, he drew his ears back shyly. Her face broke
out into a playful grin. “Hah, I like you already! Well, you must already know that I’m Maia, Chai.
Welcome to the pack!”

Chai blinked in surprise. “Wait, that’s it?” He could hear both Kaden and Gatsby echo his words,
but with a bit more indignation from the mottled viscet.

“Yeah, kid! My word is law,” Maia sounded a bit too gleeful when she said this, and Chai saw
how Gatsby’s scowl deepened. Deciding that everything was settled, she padded out of the clearing
almost as abruptly as she entered. Chai was quick to follow, already taking a shine to the older
female. He walked with a bounce to his step, and didn’t forget to take one last look at the traitorous
Kaden and mean Gatsby and stick out his tongue at the pair.

“But yanno, don’t be scared of Gatsby, he’s already given his go ahead. He’s just a bit… prickly.”
Maia said.

Chai couldn’t help but be dubious, but he wasn’t too concerned. So long as Maia was there to cuff
Gatsby, they’d all get along just fine in Chai’s eyes.

{998/1000}

Extras
-1 art piece-
-400 words annexed to present day story-
Last edited by Placebo on Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:37 am, edited 8 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 am

Username: Grifforik
Name: Dunkin
Trainer/Mentor - 500 words:
Backstory - 800 words:
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:17 am

mm

Username: lady lightwing.
    Name: Tatsuya
    Trainer/Mentor: - 500 words
    Backstory: - 800 words
    Present Day Story: - 600 words
    Extra: - 600 words or 3 art pieces (200 words = 1 art piece so feel free to mix and match)
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me