~❊~ #166 Midnight Stallions ~❊~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❊~ #166 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:32 pm

He has heterochromia so the right eye is fire red and the left eye is royal blue.
(30% chance of passing to offspring.)

Rarity: Rare
Phenotype: Black Dominant White
Genotype: Ee/aa/nW
Accessories: PDSA Dickin Medal, War Bridle

Username: Amymay99
Name: Topthorn
Show Name: Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Height: 17 hh
Personality: Topthorn has been though the wars, quite literally, in his youth he was the perfect mount. Bold and level headed, didn't spook at anything. The perfect war horse. After a close call however where his rider and himself were injured he became a little skittish.
Halter: keep
How He/She earned His/Her Medal: He earned his medal after his rider was knocked unconcious by shrapnel and although injured managed to not only carry his soldier to safety but also lead six other cavalry unit members and their horses back to base. He was allowed the 'luxury' of retirement after this but has never quite been the same Nobel steed every one once knew.

Last edited by ArtGirl on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #166 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Masterplan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Username: Masterplan
Name: Sleipnir
Show Name: Ruler Of All
Height: 16.2hh
Personality: Bold & fearless, yet reserved & quiet
Halter: The bridle he already has on is already really nice <3
How he earned his Medal:

Still WIP >,<
Masterplan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Username: Amymay99
Personality: Topthorn has been though the wars, quite literally, in his youth he was the perfect mount. Bold and level headed, didn't spook at anything. The perfect war horse. After a close call however where his rider and himself were injured he became a little skittish.
How He/She earned His/Her Medal: He earned his medal after his rider was knocked unconcious by shrapnel and although injured managed to not only carry his soldier to safety but also lead six other cavalry unit members and their horses back to base. He was allowed the 'luxury' of retirement after this but has never quite been the same Nobel steed every one once knew.

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Username: MelMellyMel
Name: Reckless
Show Name: Hellbent on Victory
Personality: As his name suggests, Reckless will often get himself in complicated situations if he believes it'll pay off in the end, no matter the consequence. With that also comes determination and loyalty; Reckless will do anything to get the job done, and get the job done right. At the end of the day though, Reckless knows that keeping the ones he cares about safe is the most important thing. He would never do anything that would put his riders in serious danger.
Halter: Whatever you see fit, I trust your sense of judgment. :")
How He/She earned His/Her Medal:
In the midst of a battle when his rider had been greatly wounded, even after being shot at a couple times himself, Reckless did not bolt away from the scene, but instead he carried his injured rider away from open fire. Once out of fire, Reckless searched until he found someone. The person he found quickly got his rider to the infirmary to patch him up. It was a close call, he had lost so much blood, but Reckless' rider survived the incident. Had Reckless instead deciding to bolt off in a random direction out of fear his rider likely would not have survived. Instead, he stayed calm, even while injured himself, and brought his rider toward allies that would help him.

(So sorry if my reason isn't exactly the best, I actually haven't ever heard of this medal before! Will definitely do some more research on it later. :") )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonCave » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:19 am

Username: DragonCave
Name: Rebel
Show Name: To the Ends of the Earth
Height: 16.3 hh
Personality: Rebel is an absolute fireball of a mare, and while she may not have fit the bill for a riding horse, she was soon realized to be very well suited to pull. Ever the energetic, Rebel could haul a cart or wagon for as long as anyone told her. She is a determined worker who would sooner fail a job than admit she can't do it. Rebel loves to socialize with others. She has a quick temper and won't take orders from anyone she deems unworthy. On the other hand, when given orders she'll follow them to her best ability.
Halter: Light brown/leather
How She earned Her Medal: Rebel's owner had been drafted into a war, and the army had offered him better rations if he could donate any "supplies"; so he brought Rebel with him. She worked hauling food and ammunition to the front lines, and bringing the sick and injured back. It wasn't easy work, and she had to work at a faster pace than she was used to, but she knew on some level that she was doing something good. She was often shot at causing her to battle many infections because of bullet scrapes, and her hooves became soft and sore from constantly being in the mud. However, she was still favored by the soldiers because of her perseverance and always-chipper attitude. Near the end it was realized that she had saved an incredible amount of lives, and so it was decided that Rebel had earned the medal with not only the lives she saved, but her honest hard work that she had put in.
(I had so many ideas for her but I almost couldn't pick one. I decided on this one since it was a little different)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
  • She/her
  • Cancer ♋
  • Band trash
  • Aquarist
  • More
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DragonCave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Amymay99 wrote:Username: Amymay99

Winner :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Thank you so much!

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me