Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet#1214 - The Angel (winner!)

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:04 am

Username;; ~Teya~
Name;; Muryō (無料) Meaning ''Free'' in Japenese
Gender;; Female

Here's my event viscet- I couldn't resist using two of my favorite mutations, though I did go through 2-3 designs before finally settling on this one. Ended up adding the items to make up for the design- here's the outcome c:

Mutations;;
-Docked tail // rare
- Feathered tufts // uncommon

For this competition, tell me about them!

1. Choose a personality type from the MBTI personality types and tell me why they fit into that category. Each of the four letters should have 100-300 words explaining the trait.
    - ex. if you choose ISFP, 100-300 words should explain the 'I', another 100-300 to explain the 'S', exc. If you don't know what the letters represent, information can be found here. Both links have plenty of information about all the personality types, so it shouldn't be a problem.
2. Give them a theme song
    - Please link a clean song that fits the character you are building with the personality types.
    - if you don't link the song, I can't judge it!
3. Show me a gif that relates to them
    - Is it a cat being clumsy? A snake sunbathing on a warm rock? Whatever portrays them!
    - Please include the picture somewhere in your form, not by just posting the link!

No extras, prettying up is fine. This will end on March 1st, at 1pm EST, no extensions will be given. Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; (biological required for nursery purposes, can be anything though)
Do it
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet#1214 - The Angel

Postby miku » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am

Res!
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:06 am

Omg silver. This babe is just... Wow.

Res! With the name Aria
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:09 am

i'm cryin and dyin
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:28 am

what a beautiful babe <3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:30 am

Mark to watch, so pretty Silver!!!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Barnes&Rogers » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:11 am

username; 155NinjaCat
name; Malaika - {Mah-lih-ka} - "Angel" in Arabic
gender; female

MBTI personality; INFJ

in depth;
~ Introverted ~

Mal finds it quite easy to become friends with, and bond with, new people. She can be soft-spoken, and often tries to make sure that everyone is happy, even before she thinks about herself, and is always trying to be conscious of other people's opinions so as to avoid hurting anyone. She doesn't mind social events, or larger gatherings - in fact, she loves spending time with big groups of friends - but also really enjoys spending time on her own or just with a few close friends or family. Because of this, many of the people who meet her, believe her to be an extrovert. However, she still needs time for herself, to recharge and unwind. She likes it and gets on with people better when they respect her wish to be alone, and always feels pressured around those who don't.

~ Intuitive ~

Malaika often has "gut feelings" about people, places, and things. And over time, she has learned that it is in her best interest to listen to these instincts. Sometimes this is taken as stubbornness, but those who know her well enough understand. She is good at reading people, and often gets subtle feelings - whether negative or positive - when meeting people for the first time. Her intuition also plays into her creative side. She finds it easy, and relaxing, to just let her subconscious mind take over, and often gets lost in both art and music. She doesn't keep a tight rein on her artistic side, and let's herself go whenever she sits down with a sketchpad and pencil. Whatever she her mind decides on, she draws. There have only been a few moments where her intuition has effected her physically. She seems to instinctively know when something is going to go wrong, and has had to go as far as canceling plans due to an awful sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

~ Feeling ~

While Mal is usually a kind-to-all type Viscet, if there is something, or someone, she cares deeply for, she is not afraid to stand up for them, or fight for them. She makes friends easily, and is always great for listening to people's problems, and is mindful of others feelings, however, she has a few close friends who take priority. To her, they mean everything. She is always focused on making sure that her friends are happy, and she cares a lot about their problems. Even though she feels that she needs to help them through all of their struggles, she does know when to take a step back, and just support from the side-lines. Whenever she has the choice to help out people, she is all for it, and is not afraid to voice her own opinion. Sometimes, this can lead to unnecessary arguments, where anger takes over, but Malaika doesn't mind getting her own feelings hurt, if it means she is directing the flame away from those she loves. She also follows whatever path she feels is right, rather than the more logical path.

~ Judging ~

Malaika is one for having a plan, and sticking to it. She feels a bit more stressed in quick-thinking situations, and prefers to have things organised, rather than just going with whatever happens. She tends to try and think more logically when it organizing her day, or her house, but that doesn't stop her from dreaming big, or having huge goals. She is a perfectionist, and doesn't often believe that she is doing everything she can to help herself, and the world around her, however she tries her best to manage this, mainly by making lists and doing everything she has designated herself to do that day. Everything is lists, lists, and more lists. To-do lists, chores lists, shopping lists. Creating said lists help keep her calm, and sticking to them assures a happier, less-stress day.

~gif~
Last edited by Barnes&Rogers on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Barnes&Rogers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KCADO » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:20 am

1. Choose a personality type from the MBTI personality types and tell me why they fit into that category. Each of the four letters should have 100-300 words explaining the trait.
- ex. if you choose ISFP, 100-300 words should explain the 'I', another 100-300 to explain the 'S', exc. If you don't know what the letters represent, information can be found here. Both links have plenty of information about all the personality types, so it shouldn't be a problem.
2. Give them a theme song
- Please link a clean song that fits the character you are building with the personality types.
- if you don't link the song, I can't judge it!
3. Show me a gif that relates to them
- Is it a cat being clumsy? A snake sunbathing on a warm rock? Whatever portrays them!
- Please include the picture somewhere in your form, not by just posting the link!

res w ISTJ!
ImageAl | he/him/his | gayImage

ImagePoetryImage
Image Art Shop Image

-- Keep Calm And Drarry On

ImageImage Image ImageImage
KCADO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:41 am

Theme song - Counting Stars

Username;; ~Teya~
Name;; Muryō (無料) Meaning ''Free'' in Japenese
Gender;; Female

ɪsғᴘ

Introverted

Muryō is shy and hates confrontations, she doesn't have any friends, liking most for others to just leave her alone, she keeps to herself mostly due to this nature. When traveling she is quiet, often looking detached from what others are saying. Muryō is always looking, always scanning her surroundings, some viscets notice her and try to avoid her staring and look away. But Muryō doesn't care, and continues to constantly watch other animals and objects.
Traveling in the country lands, Muryō loves to watch the other animals scurry around gathering nuts, eating juicy grass, or drinking from cool streams. Whenever Muryō comes to a large city, she is still very shy and calm. But inside, she is just bursting with the joy and awe of the city lights and all the new animals and strange viscets she see's along the way.
142/300

Sensing

Muryō often Contemplates things in her head, she notices, or senses, many things others do not, like Where did that girl 'cet get that expensive necklace? or Why does that one viscet flinch every time someone speaks loudly? many things like that. Whenever Muryō is in a large building, she notices these little 'facts' about individuals. Its kind of like a game to her, guessing why the merchant she had seen everyday previous wearing simple, normal clothing, is now wearing something special today, or just observing a mother bird outside the window feeding its young.
Muryō can always sense when someone around her is lying or pretending to be fine when they're not. Often times Muryō see's others bickering about another stealing and she can tell if the 'theif' really did it or not. She never tells others this though, fearing she could be wrong or they won't believe her. Other times, on subways mostly, she notices many strangers that look, sad. Although their face doesn't say it, Muryō can read them like a book. When they smile or simply talk there's always something off about their body language, it just looks so obvious to her, and she doesn't understand why others can't see it too.
206/300

Feeling
Muryō never stops feeling her surroundings. The slight breath of air that flows through her fur on a warm summer day, the cold, hard ice beneath her paws pads on a winter morning. But most of all, Muryō has always felt the need for wings. Ever since she was little, she has wanted wings. Real wings. Although she has made her own from old prop wings from a play, she will always dream of having her own. Whenever she sees birds, butterflies, or the extremely rare real winged viscets, she starts to daydream of what she would do if she had the chance to have her very own. She would give absolutely anything to feel not just a breath of air through her fur on the ground, but the air of the sky. To see the city and the mountains from far above to her, would be priceless, she envy's all winged creatures every time she sees them, knowing that she will never be able to fly as gracefully and free as they do.
But, now that Muryō has accepted she cannot fly, she sees the world in a different way. Although she cannot fly, she can still travel the world and see almost everything a winged creature could, even if she can't see it from high above in such a way, at least she can still experience it all and feel just as free and alive as they do.
240/300

Perceiving

In the cities and small towns Muryō has always found herself being drawn to the little shops and art galleries, sometimes she could look into a detailed painting or a delicate china tea cup for hours on end, trying to understand its meaning as much as possible until she has to leave when the shop or gallery closes for the night. Sometimes she gets so into a painting that when someone talks to her she doesn't even notice, but eventually she realizes they're talking to her making her blush slightly and walk away.
Constantly Muryō finds herself perceiving the most peculiar of things. For instance a viscet or other animal that seems to look different from the others. Its also another one of the many games she likes to play in her head. Is it the hair? The clothing? The way they walk? Who knows, but Muryō likely knows if shes been around you for more than five minutes.
In certain towns, Muryō will observe it for days. A town is like a painting to her, there are so many mystery's hiding in every nook and cranny, every face and word spoken could have a special meaning behind them that Muryō is just dying to figure out. And once she does, she moves to the next town, and then the next, never stopping, always searching for new knowledge, new ambitions, new understanding of the intricate, daunting, and breathtaking world.
239/300
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:37 am

Res w/ name Selene
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me