Based on Click to view
Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Valentine's RPW #3

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Type 2 Fur--Short Legs Edit--Normal Ears--Fluffy Wolf Tail--Common Hot Pink Paint

This was gonna be a simple comp but I am in love with it so pry it from my cold dead hands impress me!

must contain info on the cuddlebug as well, you have a limit of 1000 words and 4 art pieces

Code: Select all
impress me

Ends Feb 28th
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine's RPW #3

Postby IrkenChu » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 pm

possible mark
IrkenChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weeping_Angel }Y{ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Possible res
---
woof
birb
---
Art by
Ember the Wolf
characters
dA
---
babusagi
simas
---

The Pumpkin Queen | ∑a∂ µa††er | DolphinGirl4Ever
Weeping_Angel }Y{

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:47 pm

names >>
    Gustav (rpw) and Plum (cuddlebug)

personality >>
    Gustav is to be seen as a very straightforward rpw, he usually gets straight to the point and often doesn't like to dwadle on silly little questions. Stubborn and uptight, it seems no one is able to break through his tough exterior - all except his cuddlebug, whom he has fondly called Plum.
    Plum is the key to his heart - his one true friend it seems, he loves the tiny creature to a huge extent, and they have been extremely close, ever since he saved her in a flash flood, although by mistake. Not even Gustav's grumpy attitude can stay with Plum around, she seems to bat all his worries away.
    While she is able to make him more aware of his surroundings, it doesn't exactly mean that he is now the friendliest wolf around - he is still far from it, still able to make snide remarks to those who pass. But with his cuddlebug, he does them much less often.
    He may also seem a little strange, talking to his precious cuddlebug as if it was a normal dog or cat, almost having an obsession with her. He believes that she will be able to take away his worries forever if she is always around, and that he, as a person, will truely be able to approve under her wing.
    Gustav doesn't always like how he has outbursts, or how he may go about hurting others with words, usually he is unaware that what he is doing is in fact rude, and deep down, he does wish to change. But as a person on the outside, he is afraid of change, afraid of what it will bring and afraid of who he will become.
    So he keeps his tough exterior on for himself, his own protection, like trapping a young pup on the inside who is yet not ready, who is too innocent for the real reality. He opens his heart for no one, or himself, as he doesn't wish to become the victim of feelings, negative feelings. Unwillingly, he is, but in a completely different way then to what he expected.

history >>
    Gustav, as it may appear, was not raised in the picture perfect household. He was the youngest of nine, living with divorced parents - to which he stayed with his father during the week, before going to live at his mother's for the weekends. Of course, this meant there was plenty of fighting between his parents...but his siblings also fought with one another.
    The siblings were always split, to which parent, in their opinions, was the better. And it was split evenly, four to four. With Gustav being as young as he was with all of this occuring, the siblings all did his best to not argue with him around, as he wouldn't fully understand. But whenever he was spared from them, they quarreled heartily.
    It wasn't really until Gustav was around six years old that he noticed that things were beginning to change. His oldest two siblings, twins called Tyson and Veronica, moved out of their fathers house permanently to live with their mother after an argument with their father, to which got the majority of the house worked up. Gustav didn't really understand, not until he heard his father say ;
    "We don't love each other anymore, we can't change to make things work."
    Gustav hadn't really known the true concept of what 'love' was, or even now, why that stood out to him so much. But after hearing the argument, to which they believed he wasn't around, he began to make choices for himself.
    He believed that there had to be a right...but there also had to be a wrong, that he had to choose.
    His family had ultimately torn him apart.
    They changed him.

Years on, he regrets that he listened in, that he had grown curious, that he just had to hear his father. Even now, having lost contact with all his family, it impacts on who Gustav is today.

theme song >>
    7 Years - Lukas Graham

Last edited by wolf ;; on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 am

Basics wrote:Username: Simonpet
Wolf Name: Rachel "Ray" Collins
Wolf Gender: Female
Cuddlebug Name: Leia
Cuddlebug Gender: Female

Art wrote:xXx / xXx / xXx / xXx
Personality
Rachel is easily excited, although often forces herself to remain calm. She is drawn to music and sometimes jokes about being mated to it. Her favorite instrument is the piano because she herself plays it, and can spend a whole day practicing her pieces. In addition, she cares for her cuddlebug, Leia, and would do anything to ensure that she is happy and healthy. When playing with Leia, Rachel's favorite thing to do is hide-and-seek, mostly because the cuddlebug seems to get a kick out of it as well. / Leia is playful and mischievous, and loves to play with Rachel, especially hide-and-seek. She also loves to sing and can sometimes be heard chirping and humming along to songs. She has no song preference and will sing to anything.

History
Rachel was born in Varic and lived a normal life for a Rainbow Paint Wolf. Her parents were very close with some of their distant relatives who had a son a few years younger than she was named Cari. They grew up together although separated when they went to high school. While Rachel stayed in her hometown, Cari moved away and they lost contact for a while until they both graduated. It was during high school when Rachel bonded to her cuddlebug, Leia. It was almost Valentine's Day and Rachel's crush had told her politely that he didn't like her the way that she did, and that he would prefer to "just be friends." This of course, devestated her and she withdrew from life for a while. On Valentine's Day during freshman year, Rachel was sitting in her small backyard and saw a tiny creature land on her fence. That creature was a cuddlebug, who clearly wanted to play, as it would fly close to her and then fly back. Finally, she gave in and they played both hide-and-seek and tag for a while in the backyard. When it was evening, Rachel decided to keep the cuddlebug and name it Leia. The cuddlebug didn't object and stayed with her, and now Rachel feels as though she grew up with Leia. After Rachel graduated high school, she took a job at a bakery nearby and now works there full time, making a decent living.

Hobby
Rachel loves to play the piano and though she only started playing less than three years ago, is a quick learner and enjoys difficult pieces. Her favorite musical composition is "Carnival of the Animals" by Saint-Saëns due to the various musical jokes and the beauty of each piece. / Leia doesn't have a hobby but likes to listen to Rachel playing, and will occasionally attempt to "sing" along.

Relationships
Cari -- Rachel and Cari are distant relatives and grew up seeing each other. Rachel finds Cari's obsession with photography amusing but can't deny that he has an eye for what would make a good picture. Though they argue on occasion, they are generally on good terms.
Last edited by Simonpet on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:54 am

Mark ah mark mark

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amberlilli » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 am

mark yes yes

╔══════════════════════════════╗
my kalons kalon adopts my viscets dd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

ok

╚═════════════════════════╝

Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Soft mark
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Almond Bark » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am

Hhhhh I may enter! Mark

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:14 pm

DROPPING OUT. GOOD LUCK TO THE OTHER COMPETITORS.

*screams* I ADORE THIS DESIGN OH MY WORD THIS IS THE PERFECT RPW I MUST TRY FOR THIS SWEETIE.

Username:
booklover789

Wolf's Name:
Amy

Wolf's Gender:
Female

Cuddlebug's Name:
Ethan

Cuddlebug's Gender:
Male

WIP
limit of 1000 words and 4 art pieces