Artist The Royal Mirage [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valentine Katkin #1

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:40 am

FEATURES

Normal Ears - Round Eyes - Curved Whiskers - Short Tail

Please read the main thread before adopting!

Love is in the air for Katkins everywhere, especially for this one and their partner. This Valentines day, a few Katkin couples will be released through the event and given out through partnered competitions - these Katkins will not count towards your ownership limit! So grab a friend and get creative this Valentines day :)

To win this Katkin and their partner, team up with another user for this cooperative competition. Each one will have different form criteria, which will require the two of you to work together brainstorming and creating. For this Katkin, I want to know about their relationship with their partner - are they friends, family, acquaintances, crushes, in a romantic relationship? You can be as vague or specific as you'd like, though more details about their relationship will give you and your partner a greater chance of winning. Extras are allowed and will also increase your chances.

Closes for judging on February 25th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Teammate's Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Career Path:[/b] (see main thread)
[b]Relationship with Partner:[/b]
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valentine Katkin #1

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 am

Username: LadyChinaAru
Teammate's Username: Sillybob101
Name: Carina 'Pinky' Mahoney
Career Path: Health
Relationship with Partner:
I met him when I was just a kit, my family had recently moved and this was my first day at my new school. I
wasn't nervous but more excited to make new friends and have fun. I walked into the classroom and I spotted him
out of the corner of my eye, he had the cuties ears I ever did see! like a softy teddy bears..
I kept my bright smile on my face and looked at him, hoping he'd notice then the next thing I knew he was getting up and
showing me around the school. I looked around but then he asked me my name and i told him " Carina but you can call me Pinky!" and I asked him his name his name and he told me but blurted " I'm gonna call you Teddy!" he was pretty flustered at my response and the name I had given him but he didn't complain much. We son Became best friends and did everything together and I loved supersizing
him with hugs and gifts, and he would do the same, it was perfect and we stayed close even over the years..
Over the next few years we grew even close and before I knew it we were a couple. We still loved to surprise each other but this year I was gonna out surprise him but then again how do you top hanging by a tree and yelling "SUPERSIZE!" while holding a box towards him but he did love his bow. But this gift was 1,000x better then that, I went to the doctor and found out I was with child. I was so
happy I nearly jumped right of the exam bed to hug the doctor, and the best part was since it was Valentines day I knew it be the perfect surprise for him!
Once I was able to leave I rushed home to plan but the I noticed a note on the door with my name on it. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but I shrugged it off and took it. It was a scavenger hunt and it told he to go to the tree where I gave him his bow. I giggled excited but also curious as to what he had planed, I found another note with a strange coupon. It said "one free back and foot massage" I recognized the hand writing as his and smiled. I looked at the next note and it told me to go to the bakery, so I went their and the clerk at the cash smiled at me handed me a box of cupcakes with a note on top. I was so happy cause I was craving
cupcakes and opened the box to eat one an read the note. after finding way seemed like 3-4 other notes and gifts the final note said
to go back home and i was happy to read that, my paws killed..
I opened the door and there was my Teddy with a dozen or so roses and some other gifts smiling at me. I smiles and hugs him happily after setting the gifts I had in my paws down on the table. He asked me if I had fun and liked my surprises, I told him yes but
I had a surprise for him. he looked confused and checked behind my back to see if I was hiding it. He asked where it was and I told him I had it but he'd have to wait a while before seeing it. He just looked confused so I gave him another hint, " I'll give you a hint it's small, fluffy and half you and half me." It took him a second to realize what I said and his eyes widened like dinner plates and looked at me. I smiled and put his paws on my belly and said softly " Surprise your a papa"..
Last edited by LadyChinaAru on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:28 am

This contest ends in 4 days - be sure that you and your partner have your forms done by then!
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Royal Mirage » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:58 am

LadyChinaAru wrote:Username: LadyChinaAru
Teammate's Username: Sillybob101
Name: Carina 'Pinky' Mahoney
Career Path: Health
Relationship with Partner:
I met him when I was just a kit, my family had recently moved and this was my first day at my new school. I
wasn't nervous but more excited to make new friends and have fun. I walked into the classroom and I spotted him
out of the corner of my eye, he had the cuties ears I ever did see! like a softy teddy bears..
I kept my bright smile on my face and looked at him, hoping he'd notice then the next thing I knew he was getting up and
showing me around the school. I looked around but then he asked me my name and i told him " Carina but you can call me Pinky!" and I asked him his name his name and he told me but blurted " I'm gonna call you Teddy!" he was pretty flustered at my response and the name I had given him but he didn't complain much. We son Became best friends and did everything together and I loved supersizing
him with hugs and gifts, and he would do the same, it was perfect and we stayed close even over the years..
Over the next few years we grew even close and before I knew it we were a couple. We still loved to surprise each other but this year I was gonna out surprise him but then again how do you top hanging by a tree and yelling "SUPERSIZE!" while holding a box towards him but he did love his bow. But this gift was 1,000x better then that, I went to the doctor and found out I was with child. I was so
happy I nearly jumped right of the exam bed to hug the doctor, and the best part was since it was Valentines day I knew it be the perfect surprise for him!
Once I was able to leave I rushed home to plan but the I noticed a note on the door with my name on it. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but I shrugged it off and took it. It was a scavenger hunt and it told he to go to the tree where I gave him his bow. I giggled excited but also curious as to what he had planed, I found another note with a strange coupon. It said "one free back and foot massage" I recognized the hand writing as his and smiled. I looked at the next note and it told me to go to the bakery, so I went their and the clerk at the cash smiled at me handed me a box of cupcakes with a note on top. I was so happy cause I was craving
cupcakes and opened the box to eat one an read the note. after finding way seemed like 3-4 other notes and gifts the final note said
to go back home and i was happy to read that, my paws killed..
I opened the door and there was my Teddy with a dozen or so roses and some other gifts smiling at me. I smiles and hugs him happily after setting the gifts I had in my paws down on the table. He asked me if I had fun and liked my surprises, I told him yes but
I had a surprise for him. he looked confused and checked behind my back to see if I was hiding it. He asked where it was and I told him I had it but he'd have to wait a while before seeing it. He just looked confused so I gave him another hint, " I'll give you a hint it's small, fluffy and half you and half me." It took him a second to realize what I said and his eyes widened like dinner plates and looked at me. I smiled and put his paws on my belly and said softly " Surprise your a papa"..

Congrats! So sorry for the delay ><
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me