Based on Click to view
Artist ABeardedDragon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNM #181 // Amber Champagne Leopard Appaloosa

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 am

Sarah Nicole Morgan wrote:
The first Sarah Nicole Morgan was bred from two modern variations to resemble a more ancient body type of the breed. They now look like the older style of morgans, but with the attributes of a modern Morgan. They are exceptionally good in dressage and cross country. Morgans typical range from 14 to 16 hands tall, but some can be up to 17. Solids are a very common marking as morgans do not typically have patterns. They have been known to carry mutations which brought out the pintaloosa, appaloosas, paints, overos, tabianos, etc. While the solids have little colorations they do have socks, stockings, and other small markings to help with individuality.

My very rare Valentine's adopt! To win them, tell me about their first Valentine and how it went; you can show this in any way you like. Feel free to pretty up and add extras. c:

Username: YOLOgirl4233
Show Name: Drowning in Love
Barn Name: Love
Height: 13 hh
Bridle + Martingale Color: Soft pink bridle, with a small heart charm.
Saddle + Pad Color: White saddle, soft pink saddle pad with a white heart in the corner.
Coloration: Amber champagne leopard appaloosa
Genotype: Ee/Aa/Chch/Lplp/PATN1patn1
-Heart markings have a 25% chance to pass down but will not be as extensive
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNM #181 // Amber Champagne Leopard Appaloosa

Postby fall out boy, » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:51 am

username; ~SpeakOfTheDevil~

show name; MSS Unsent Love Letters
barn name; Secret

gender; mare
age; six years old
height; 15 hh

bridle + martingale color; white with roses
saddle + pad color; black + white with little hearts in the corner

coloration; amber champagne leopard appaloosa
genotype; Ee/Aa/Chch/Lplp/PATN1patn1
Last edited by fall out boy, on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amymay99 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:18 am

Username: Amymay99
Show Name: A Valentine To Remember
Barn Name:
Height: 16hh
Bridle + Martingale Color:
Saddle + Pad Color:
First Valentine:

WIP

It doesn't matter how negative something is.
Just add "LOL" and it'll automatically become positive! ❤︎

Female | RWBY Fan | Anime Addict | Danganronpa Obsessed

Hiya, my name is Amymay99 but feel free to call me Amy or May. I enjoy volley ball and ride horses whenever I can. I am an animal management student and love reptiles and own many of my own.
I love cartoons, anime, manga, films, TV and games, i am obsessed with Danganronpa!

Little Lizard Stables | Norrsken Horses | Kuma-Ferrets
Amymay99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Cutie <3 Wip!

~Username~
YOLOgirl4233

~Show Name~
Drowning in Love

~Barn Name~
Love

~Gender~
Mare

~Age~
6 hh

~Height~
13 hh

~Bridle + Martingale Color~
She has a soft pink bridle, with a small heart charm. She likes her bridle because of how comfortable it is but she hates how some people tease her for the color. Well, until she cornered them and threatened them until they stopped.

~Saddle + Pad Color~

For the rest of her tack to match, she has a soft pink saddle pad as well that also has a white heart in the corner. Then she has a white saddle.

~First Valentine~
Love pawed the floor of her stall excitedly. She continued until she heard the horse next to her grunt in annoyance. Love couldn't help herself though because today was the valentine party! Not only that but she was actually asked for someone to go with her this time. Normally she just goes with her best friends, but this time Burro asked her out! She smiled at the thought of seeing him, and then she laughed at the thought of seeing him fancied up. She sniffed out, trying to see if she could smell someone coming, but she was met with nothing. Then, she smelled something else. "Burro!" she whispered happily. His happy little face popped into view and suddenly Love was filled with giddiness. "I can't believe you finally asked me" she teased him. He blushed and said instead,"Come on, lets get you out of this place." Soon they were walking together, towards the clearing in the woods. She looked over and saw Burro behind her. "Come on you slow-poke!" She called before racing off. She laughed when they finally arrived to the party because all their hard work to look nice was ruined the moment they started to race. "Woah!" she gasped when she looked around "Its beautiful!" All around her were horses of different shapes and sizes. In the middle of all the horses, was a pond iced over from the cold. Around the pond was all kinds of vegetables and fruits that looked extra sweet and delicious. She felt a gust of wind and looked up to see tons of birds flying through sparkling paper someone had put in the trees. "Yeah" Burro said coming up behind her. He smiled at everything and then looked at her, "I'm so lucky to be here with you.." Love felt herself blushing and pawed the ground self-consciously. "Lets go checkout the games!" he continued walking away. The next few hours they spent playing with the others, racing for food, and talking with all their friends. Finally, when it started to get really late and everyone was leaving, she led Burro away from the party. They came across a smaller creek and sat down together. She leaned her head against his and sighed contently. With the red leaves falling together and the shining stars above them, they fell asleep.

~The Valentine Party?~
The valentine party is when all the the horse come together, and celebrate valentines day. They wait until the humans are asleep, and then they all sneak out. There is a clearing in the woods where they all celebrate together. There also is a myth that if the horses stay
up late enough, they will see their future with who they go with. From just horses with their siblings, to even with a possible mate.

~Why Burro?~
"Because he is funny!" Love cried, trying to get away from everyone. She groaned to herself as she thought how everyone enacted when they got together. She heard soft steps coming closer and she looked up to see Ice. She smiled at her best friend until he said,"Serously though, why Burro?" She rolled her eyes and said softly to him,"Not you too.." Seeing what he said, Ice immediately backtracked and started to blabber,"Not that you guys aren't cute together! He also has hearts on him, so you guys match!" Love laughed at that when she saw how hard he was trying. She looked at him and said earnestly,"I like him because he makes me feel happy." She got up and continued,"Because he likes me for me. Because he looks at me like Im just a normal horse!" She whirled and cried out to everyone,"Because he doesnt try to take advantage of me or use me like everyone else!" She felt something soft on her face and she realized she was crying. Ice came over and wrapped her in a hug. "I understand" he replied softly.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 pm

Congrats! c:

YOLOgirl4233 wrote:Cutie <3 Wip!

~Username~
YOLOgirl4233

~Show Name~
Drowning in Love

~Barn Name~
Love

~Gender~
Mare

~Age~
6 hh

~Height~
13 hh

She has a soft pink bridle, with a small heart charm. She likes her bridle because of how comfortable it is but she hates how some people tease her for the color. Well, until she cornered them and threatened them until they stopped.

~Saddle + Pad Color~

For the rest of her tack to match, she has a soft pink saddle pad as well that also has a white heart in the corner. Then she has a white saddle.

~First Valentine~
Love pawed the floor of her stall excitedly. She continued until she heard the horse next to her grunt in annoyance. Love couldn't help herself though because today was the valentine party! Not only that but she was actually asked for someone to go with her this time. Normally she just goes with her best friends, but this time Burro asked her out! She smiled at the thought of seeing him, and then she laughed at the thought of seeing him fancied up. She sniffed out, trying to see if she could smell someone coming, but she was met with nothing. Then, she smelled something else. "Burro!" she whispered happily. His happy little face popped into view and suddenly Love was filled with giddiness. "I can't believe you finally asked me" she teased him. He blushed and said instead,"Come on, lets get you out of this place." Soon they were walking together, towards the clearing in the woods. She looked over and saw Burro behind her. "Come on you slow-poke!" She called before racing off. She laughed when they finally arrived to the party because all their hard work to look nice was ruined the moment they started to race. "Woah!" she gasped when she looked around "Its beautiful!" All around her were horses of different shapes and sizes. In the middle of all the horses, was a pond iced over from the cold. Around the pond was all kinds of vegetables and fruits that looked extra sweet and delicious. She felt a gust of wind and looked up to see tons of birds flying through sparkling paper someone had put in the trees. "Yeah" Burro said coming up behind her. He smiled at everything and then looked at her, "I'm so lucky to be here with you.." Love felt herself blushing and pawed the ground self-consciously. "Lets go checkout the games!" he continued walking away. The next few hours they spent playing with the others, racing for food, and talking with all their friends. Finally, when it started to get really late and everyone was leaving, she led Burro away from the party. They came across a smaller creek and sat down together. She leaned her head against his and sighed contently. With the red leaves falling together and the shining stars above them, they fell asleep.

~The Valentine Party?~
The valentine party is when all the the horse come together, and celebrate valentines day. They wait until the humans are asleep, and then they all sneak out. There is a clearing in the woods where they all celebrate together. There also is a myth that if the horses stay
up late enough, they will see their future with who they go with. From just horses with their siblings, to even with a possible mate.

~Why Burro?~
"Because he is funny!" Love cried, trying to get away from everyone. She groaned to herself as she thought how everyone enacted when they got together. She heard soft steps coming closer and she looked up to see Ice. She smiled at her best friend until he said,"Serously though, why Burro?" She rolled her eyes and said softly to him,"Not you too.." Seeing what he said, Ice immediately backtracked and started to blabber,"Not that you guys aren't cute together! He also has hearts on him, so you guys match!" Love laughed at that when she saw how hard he was trying. She looked at him and said earnestly,"I like him because he makes me feel happy." She got up and continued,"Because he likes me for me. Because he looks at me like Im just a normal horse!" She whirled and cried out to everyone,"Because he doesnt try to take advantage of me or use me like everyone else!" She felt something soft on her face and she realized she was crying. Ice came over and wrapped her in a hug. "I understand" he replied softly.

ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby YOLOgirl4233 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:48 am

ABeardedDragon wrote:
Congrats! c:

YOLOgirl4233 wrote:Cutie <3 Wip!

~Username~
YOLOgirl4233

~Show Name~
Drowning in Love

~Barn Name~
Love

~Gender~
Mare

~Age~
6 hh

~Height~
13 hh

~Saddle + Pad Color~

~First Valentine~

~The Valentine Party?~

~Why Burro?~

Thank you so much!! cx

╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination"
~Henry David Thoreau

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════ Cool Links: ══════════════╗

Lazy Dog AdoptsKintarae AdoptsAdopts
Fuu Bat AdoptsSecret SantasOc/Characters

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
YOLOgirl4233

My pets
My items