Viscet #1153 by grifforik

Based on Click to view
Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #1153

Postby grifforik » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Alrighty ladies and gents! This is a Pesudo First come first serve! You need to fill out the form, the first people up till the third post on page 2 get to compete! It'll be a rather short contest :) I had this one and the next one sitting in my folders along with a few others, wanted to post them while I had time before I tackle the RUs I need to get done XD

Username: happysparrow
Name: Bee
Gender for breeding purposes: Male

Rules:
1. Have fun.
2. Be respectful.
3. If you are passive aggressive/rude/or hateful you will be disqualified, if you do any of that at the end of the comp and receive an RU or HM it will be null and void and given to someone else. This has become an issue, sadly.
4. Prettying up is allowed.
5. Read the limits, they are firm.
6. Ends on the first post on pg 3.
7. YOU CAN EDIT YOUR FORMS! XD

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Name meaning: (under 150 words)
Extra: (Can be anything related to the viscet, up to 3. 3 pieces of art OR, 3 short stories (total of 600 words, or 200 words each). Can combine)

Mutations - None

End date:
Ends at the first post on pg 3!, and then will end in 1 week. on the 28th

PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU ARE ENTERING UNTIL AFTER PAGE THREE OR IT THROWS OFF THE COUNT ^^'
Last edited by grifforik on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1151 - PFCFS - Ends at the top of PG 3!

Postby happysparrow » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Username:
happysparrow

Name:
Bee

Gender for breeding purposes:
Male

Name meaning:
Back when his own mother was a pup, she had watched a great deal more YouTube than the average pup should watch. One short series in particular stuck with her, and she decided to name her darling angel after her favorite character! Bee didn't like his name at first, and even hated it, but slowly he began to love it. Now he relates it more or less to a bumblebee! Those are his favorite insects!

Bee is a baker, and specializes mainly with cinnamon rolls! He enjoys his job immensely, and loves learning how to make new and quirky recipes. Most of his pastries are made up by himself, as well. He also likes to keep bees on the side, and sell honey at his bakery.

Extra:

A chibi and a sketch~!

A short story:
The first time Bee had ever baked was with his mother, when he was just a pup. She had lovingly taught him how to roll out the dough, prepare the icing, and pick the best fruit . Listening closely, Bee tried to follow each step, his tiny paws mirroring his mother's larger ones. She would praise him whenever he got something right, and giggle softly whenever icing ended up on the ceiling, or dough splatted on the walls. It was a learning process, and Bee's mother made sure it was a positive one. Each mistake was rewarded with a loving dollop of icing to the nice, and soon Bee found that fun could even be found in mistakes. There was always a silver lining, after all!
Now, as he took a deep breath in front of the newly leased building, he smiled. Perhaps his bakery would be a success, but even if it wasn't, was there no fun in the experience? After all, there were silver linings hidden within every failure! With the wisdom his mother had so loving instilled in him, Bee took his first step into the bakery. Everything would be fine, and if not, it would be fun!

Finished~! Oh my gosh, I am head over heels in love with this bab, and I'm really excited to see what neat things everyone else comes up with for them~!!
Last edited by happysparrow on Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinerdychus221 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Cool!
Last edited by Dinerdychus221 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinerdychus221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Username:
Imaginary
Name:
Mae
Gender for breeding purposes:
Pearl
Mae is a candle maker. She takes her job very, very seriously. She loves it and would never change it for the world, and she thinks that it is the best job out there. Mae knows that other jobs make more money, or make you more famous, but she doesn't really care about the pay or the popularity as long as she loves what she's doing. And she does! She absolutely adores candle making. Every part of it. She can't get enough of the smell of candle wax flowing into her nose. Especially the scented ones! Her favorite scent to put in her candles is the smell of lilac. She's also helped in the scenting of shampoo, but nothing, to her, compares to candles. If you stick around her, you'll have to deal with the smell of lilac and wax; on Mae, in her house, in her shop, pretty much everywhere she goes. Her house and shop are filled with candles. Every shelf, every counter, every table. Mae, however, only saves the high-quality candles for her customers, and never herself. She adores her customers, as they are the only thing keeping her business alive. She is incredibly grateful towards everyone who buys one of her candles. To every candle, Mae attaches a tiny bell to identify the candle as one of hers, and her only request to her customers is that they keep the bell attached. Sometimes, her customers deliver the bell back to her after the candle has completely been used up. She is always happy to receive these gifts as it proves to her that others actually use her candles and enjoy them.
(275/300)
Extra:
Short Story

WIP <3 Just wanted to get the post in.
Last edited by mongrel on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Novianti » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: Lady_Novianti
Name: Abbigayle "
Gender for breeding purposes: Female
Name meaning: good in discretion and beautiful in form

Where Abby works is not for the faint and weak
Extra: (Can be anything related to the viscet, up to 3. 3 pieces of art, 3 short stories (total of 600 words, or 200 words each). Can combine)

RES!
Last edited by Lady_Novianti on Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lady_Novianti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Username:Catskitten
Name:Priss Mary
Name meaning: snobbish and a regular female name
Her occupation is sitting on her bed looking pretty.
She doesn't have a real job preferring to use her looks to get what she wants.
Extra: (Can be anything related to the viscet, up to 3. 3 pieces of art, 3 short stories (total of 600 words, or 200 words each). Can combine)

What about gifs/pics can we use those?
Last edited by Catskitten on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Username: Amxen no.XV
Name: Specs
Name meaning: (under 150 words) A pair of spectacles.
Extra: (Can be anything related to the viscet, up to 3. 3 pieces of art, 3 short stories (total of 600 words, or 200 words each). Can combine) WIP

My cat.
Why you always laying on my laptop when I got stuff to do?
I like the bells and bows. They probably make some nice music when they move.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Actually I don't t-think I wish to try out, too many good forms and people who I believe deserve it more and have less Viscets than I c:
Last edited by hunny.milk.tea on Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:22 pm

I decided I wont be entering, but if someone would like me to host a forum for them I would be fine with that~ First to PM me ((If this is allowed))
Last edited by Corvuss on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Username: NurseGlowButt
Name: Hannah
Gender for breeding purposes: female
Name meaning: Hannah means full of grace, or graceful, which this girl certainly isn't
Occupation: Hannah is a Phlebotomist in Germany (I say that because the license varies from countries), and a nursing assistant in the states. What she does is draw blood for diagnostic testing, and she takes cares of patients and their needs such as cleaning them, feeding them, and helping them with any activities that they need to be done
Extra:
Hannah is a young viscet who lives with her mate in Baumolder, Germany, where she works very hard during the day, and play video games and cuddles with her mate all night. "Hey babe? You wanna play something tonight?" Ask Hannah. "Yeah, sure, how about Overwatch? Could you put it in for us when you get up to get ice cream and wine? Thanks honeybutt!" When Hannah put in the game and got the ice cream and wine, she tripped on her tail and ice cream and wine fell on the both of them. They laughed from Hannah's, klutziness and they went and cleaned themselves up. That night it was his turn to get the ice cream and wine and they played all night while cuddling
Hannah loves to age regress in order to relieve stress. She'll cuddle her stuffed animals, watch old 90's cartoons, eat sweets, color, and eat "kid food". It was an accident when her mate found out. Hannah was HORRIFIED that he'll leave her because of her weird secret, but instead of leaving and making fun of her, but instead joined her. He told her that releasing her inner child is nothing wrong and it could be fun. So because he was worried that she'll get stressed again while at work, he gave her ribbons and bells. Hannah would softly ring the bells to calm her down

(Can be anything related to the viscet, up to 3. 3 pieces of art, 3 short stories (total of 600 words, or 200 words each). Can combine)
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄