Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:15 am

Rarity: Uncommon
Phenotype: Classic Champane Semi Leopard Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/aa/ChCh/nLp

Username: madras
Name: Fawn
Show Name: Spotted Fawn
Height: 15.5 hands
Personality: Fawn is very shy. She doesn't trust anyone other than her rider. No one else is able to ride her, or she bucks and rears. If her rider isn't with her, she doesn't like to even be petted. But she is very skilled, and becomes calm when her rider is near. Her rider started riding Fawn when she was about 5 years old. She quickly learned that she had a talent for jumping.
Halter: Very light pink and white
Competition Outcome: Fawn heard her rider talk to her in a soothing voice. Her rider wasn't nervous. If she wasn't nervous, then neither was Fawn. She felt her rider pick up the reins and grip them firmly. Fawn pranced excitedly. The starting signal was given, and Fawn felt her rider shift as she gently flicked her with the reins. Fawn knew it was time to go. She began to gallop, eager to please her rider. As she approached the first hurdle, she felt her rider prepare. She focused not on the hurdle but on the human, awaiting her que. Fawn knew that her rider was skilled, and she trusted her. At the signal, Fawn lifted off from the ground, legs pulled up so she wouldn't hit the rails. She landed smoothly on the other side. She felt the human's confidence, and it made her confident, too. They completed the course just like this. They completed it flawlessly. The spectators cheered. A flawless performance! Even the leading horse had knocked down a rail. Fawn's rider rubbed her neck, talking to her. Fawn knew that her rider was happy. And if she was happy, Fawn was happy.

Ahhh, I hope I'm not too late! I noticed that none of the other forms were completed, so I went ahead and entered! I hope that's okay! She is so pretty!

Last edited by ArtGirl on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~ #158 Midnight Stallions ~❊~

Postby Dedaccount » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Also mark c: need to do my research lols I'm in love with these babes
Dedaccount

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:18 am

Username:
Name:
Show Name:
Personality:
Halter:
Competition Outcome:
Took 2nd, but winner was found to be cheating, so actually won 1st.

omg that coat. I'm in love. Reserve. Extras allowed?
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:50 am

Yes, extras are allowed.

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:30 am

reserve, gotta do a little research! c; this babe is beautiful!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madras » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Username: madras
Personality: Fawn is very shy. She doesn't trust anyone other than her rider. No one else is able to ride her, or she bucks and rears. If her rider isn't with her, she doesn't like to even be petted. But she is very skilled, and becomes calm when her rider is near. Her rider started riding Fawn when she was about 5 years old. She quickly learned that she had a talent for jumping.
Competition Outcome: Fawn heard her rider talk to her in a soothing voice. Her rider wasn't nervous. If she wasn't nervous, then neither was Fawn. She felt her rider pick up the reins and grip them firmly. Fawn pranced excitedly. The starting signal was given, and Fawn felt her rider shift as she gently flicked her with the reins. Fawn knew it was time to go. She began to gallop, eager to please her rider. As she approached the first hurdle, she felt her rider prepare. She focused not on the hurdle but on the human, awaiting her que. Fawn knew that her rider was skilled, and she trusted her. At the signal, Fawn lifted off from the ground, legs pulled up so she wouldn't hit the rails. She landed smoothly on the other side. She felt the human's confidence, and it made her confident, too. They completed the course just like this. They completed it flawlessly. The spectators cheered. A flawless performance! Even the leading horse had knocked down a rail. Fawn's rider rubbed her neck, talking to her. Fawn knew that her rider was happy. And if she was happy, Fawn was happy.

Ahhh, I hope I'm not too late! I noticed that none of the other forms were completed, so I went ahead and entered! I hope that's okay! She is so pretty!
Avatar Credit: Lines by usamagnol, color your own here!

madras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:13 pm

madras wrote:Username: madras

Great form! Winner :)

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby madras » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:04 pm

ArtGirl wrote:
madras wrote:Username: madras

Great form! Winner :)

YAY! Thank you so much! I love her! And I love the halter!
Avatar Credit: Lines by usamagnol, color your own here!

madras

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me