Based on Click to view
Artist Keen [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#82 - Khimaira Friesians - Ocean Dreams Event - Custom

Postby Keen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: iStarz & Everly
Show Name: ÇwÇ Impending Disturbance
Barn Name: Zephyr
Height: 16.1 hh
Color: Silver Smokey Black Khimaira Splash + Black Lionfish Markings + Cobweb
Genetics: EE aa Crcr ZZ Ksplkspl Fimfim + Cobweb
-Will always pass on Black (E)
-Will always pass on Silver (Z)

Thanks for allowing me to do your custom <3
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #82 - Khimaira Friesians - Ocean Dreams Event - Custom

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
5. Image
6. Image

the hard work had payed off keen =) he looks incredible x3
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:15 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:41 am

Thank you neri ♡
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folmes » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:09 am

Wow, he looks incredible, amazing job! <3
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:46 am

Folmes wrote:Wow, he looks incredible, amazing job! <3

Thank you Folmes <3
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:48 am

Family Tree:

ÇwÇ Impending Disturbance
╔════╗╔════╗╔════╗╔════╗╔════╗

ÇwÇ Impending Sheilds ------ ÇwÇ Impending Treasures ----- The Foreign Prince ----- Truth Beneath The Rose ------ ÇwÇ Impending Ships

Image------Image------Image------Image------Image
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Zephyr was a quiet fellow. Caring and gentle. He cared deeply for others, but most of all, he cared about his children. He had a large brood of young ones. Five sons to be exact. The oldest, Gawain, was a silent one, he keep to himself and led an honest life. The second oldest, Trey, was a mischief maker. Always teasing his younger siblings. Or just anyone in general. Conde the youngest was a chipper little fellow. Loving life and everything it held for him.
While Zephyr loved his children, somethings, he did not like. Or more sp that he was worried about. He was worried that Gawain wouldnt open up to others. He woried that Trey wouldnt ever be able to stop his naughty ways. He also worried that Conde wouodnt get his head put of the clouds. But the thing that worried him most of all was that his sons would never find love.
So on this day, he took his three sons to the shores of the ocean, where groups of Hippocampi migrated to for just that purpose, to find the live they had always dreamed of.
When they arrived, his sons we wide eyed, enjoying the beautiful landscape as well as seeing all of the other hippos that gathered here. Young and old, different colors and types. They were all here. Zephyr just wanted his boys to appreciate their culture, and if they were lucky, to find their true mates.
They didnt seem to have much trouble becoming part of thr festivities. A young filly had caught Gawain's eye with her dark caramel colored coat. While she wasnt a hippo, that didnt stop him. He had positioned him self just right to where he bumped into her on purpose just to speak to her. Her name was Sadie and she was just passing through until this moment when Gawain had ran into her.
While Gawain and Sadie were getting along swimmingly (pun intended), Conde wasnt having such luck, he was a bit overwelmed with all the sights and sounds and other hippos to be even concerned with what this trip was really intended for. That was until he had given up and hung around on the outskirts of the gatherings that he ambled upon another hippo, by the name if Luxe. He had a bright red coat with what looked like broken hearted spots all over him. Unfortunately Luxe was crying. Conde felt horrible for the poor guy that he walked over and began talking to him. They instantly hit it off.
Trey, the trickster had found a friend in the mean time. Broadway was a trickster as well. The pair spent the afternoon pulling pranks on the new couples and quickly hightailing it out of sight until nightfall and no other couples they hadnt yet pranked were avaliable.
Zephyr was quite pleased with the results of their day on the shores. He had observed and talked to a few old friends, but in the end he was just happy for his sons.

(507 words)
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me